Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

With Lucy/Penny by my side, I slept for a while, asking not to be bothered. Of course, Lucy didn’t expect she was expected to follow that herself.

Thus, I was awakened to her climbing on my 33 and starting a furious ride. Once I realized it was her, I started slapping at her 34DDs which she seemed to enjoy equally.

She turned away from me so I could still be her palomino, and I slapped at her ass with just as much fervor.

We obviously were making too much noise, so Mom/Susan/Sarah walked in, stripped naked and masturbated for a while before climbing on my face. With her expertise I was enjoying her tasty pussy while my sister was beginning to slow down and I hadn’t yet given her any of my juice.

“Can we trade places?” my mom said to her.

In a heartbeat, Lucy climbed off, kissed mom for a good long time, then they did indeed switch with my sister’s cunt lips splayed open on my face and my mother’s uber tight pussy dropped like a weight on me.

What a family of beautiful, sexy, and talented women. After my giving my Mom a nice big wet load, we all stopped and rested for a few hours.


After waking up taking a group shower, we dressed and checked our phones for messages:

Sarah Pourne aka Mom got a message that Brazzers had her in mind for a threesome with a few BBC (Big Black Cocks).

Penelope Pourne aka Lucy got a call from Vivid wanting her for a lead role in their next feature length movie (Temp Titled Miss Buster) for a big payday.

I was surprised to find out that I had an audition for a Major motion picture for a guy willing to be completely naked. It wasn’t the lead role, but I was amazed that I was thought of as an actor, and not just a porn actor.


I took $5,000 and opened a company I called POURNE INDUSTRIES.

Besides being my favorite fuck, my sister was a webmaster, and, on the QT, created a very beautiful and fully interactive website.

We couldn’t go online without some expert advice, so I went to Brazzers and asked to talk to their web person.

It was a very pretty brunette, surprising me, but I sat, and we talked for a while. Her name was Isis.

She offered me a link on the Brazzers site, which was tempting, as was she. However, my goal was to have a disparate entity while still using any videos that included any of my ‘family of performers.’

I left with a flash drive that had the necessary information, getting a kiss on the cheek from this thirty-something that got me hard.


I returned home realizing that I was going to need at least one more male performer in Pourne Industries (PI).

I found Lucy on her back, helping herself to an orgasm.

“Hey Big Bro, care to join me?” she asked.

I quickly stripped myself naked and plunged my 33 all the way inside her. “Ooooh, Jason, I love it when you fuck me hard and deep like this!”

While I kept up a firm rhythm, I asked her, “Where is everyone?”

“Shopping, except for Mom. She is off at Brazzers, picking her BBCs from their catalogue.”

A BBC is a BIG BLACK COCK, which typically means they are 10 inches or longer, or very thick. It is a popular variation on a traditional threesome, which can be MMF, FFM, or FFF. Some interracial fucking seems to be quite the rage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.