Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I got up early enough to fix breakfast for everyone that included scrambled eggs, a fruit arrangement and cold bottled water.

Nothing bad for you was allowed in the house so the ladies could keep themselves slim and hourglass beautiful.

It was ready to eat right after they had both finished working out in their rooms.

“Thank you so much for fixing breakfast,” they said separately, each giving me an ever so slight of a kiss, then we sat and ate together.

“Jason,” my sister said, “would you take me with you to your ‘job’ on Friday morning?”

“Why are you asking your brother that?” Susan asked between bites, “Just yesterday you basically called him a man-whore!”

“We talked for a while last night and I realized if he wants to do that he should be able to. I have also always been interested, for now, as an observer.”

“Susan, I think she wants to be approached and told how pretty she is and asked if she wanted to become an adult actress.”

“I do not!”

“You may be right honey! Be careful if you do go, some people are very ... creepy in that industry. By the way, what is a MILF?”

I guess that was mine to answer, so after having a big mouthful of watermelon and washing it down, I answered, “Mother I would Like to Fuck!”

They both giggled loudly, with Susan saying, “I knew that already, but I couldn’t resist to hear you say it out loud!”

My sister jumped in to say, “Does that mean you want to fuck your mother?”

“Absolutely not, as I said to you last night I don’t want to fuck either of you, but if given the opportunity, I certainly wouldn’t mind making love.”

Mom got up to say, “I will have those words in my head all day at work!”

She grabbed her car keys and came back to give me a kiss goodbye.

Lucy and I cleared the table and she surprised me by asking, “Can you tell me about your audition, I mean how did it work exactly?”

“First thing you need is a current STD test, before they will even talk to you,” I said.

“Where do I get that from?”

“Are you really serious about doing this?” I said to her.

“You did it, so why can’t I?”

“That’s not a great reason, but it is reasonable!” I responded.

I took her by the hand, sat her down and role-played an interview.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning” she said flashing her terrific smile.

“What’s your name, my dear?”

“Lucille Mae Pourne, I am 19 years old.”

“Don’t offer information, let them ask whatever they are going to ask,” I said.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t ever say that word, be sure of yourself at all times, OK?” I said very slowly, so she would get my point!

“Yes sir!”

“How old are you, Lucille?”

“I prefer to be called Lucy,” she said. “I am 19.”

“Can you prove that?”

“Will they really ask me that?”

“They don’t want any surprises,” I explained. “Oh, and you will need to come up with a fake name for yourself?”

“What’s yours?”

I didn’t understand why she needed to know that, but I told her it was Steven Pay.

“Were you nervous when they asked you to drop your pants?”

“Not really! That is why I was there,” I answered my darling little sister.

Wait for it...

“May I see your penis, please?”

“Any particular reason, Penelope?”

“I like that name! The reason I asked was because maybe they could put us in a scene together?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.