Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The dam broke loose, and I kept going and going!

Sharon asked me to pull away for the ‘drip shot,’ a term I hadn’t heard before.

Minutes later, after I had my clothes back on, and Brandi was brought a towel, I was given a contract to read and sign guaranteeing me at least $2,000 per film. I made sure I was never expected to perform with another guy, or she-male, and I had been given a high five from the two cameramen and was handed forty fifty-dollar bills. I like cash!

We exchanged emails and I had another session scheduled on Friday, If I wanted it.

I was told it would be with Cory Chase, one of my favorite porn actresses. She is blonde, younger than Brandi, and I believe bustier! I wasn’t about to be finicky. I asked about Asa Akira or Audrey Hollander, but they made no promises.

I hoped it would be like this every time! I made the point that I wouldn’t turn away girls my own age as well. Sharon laughed at me.

Brandi, now dressed, gave me a nice hug and non-motherly kiss before I got away.


As I walked into the house we all lived in, my sister said, “Hey stud, where you been?”

“I went out looking for work. I heard mom saying we needed another income to help pay the bills!”

“What kind of work are you trying to get a job doing?”

“Promise you won’t laugh?”

“Why are you saying that?”

“Have you ever heard of Brazzers Entertainment?” I asked her.

“No, what do they do?”

“It’s a film company based in Montreal but has offices all around the USA.”

“That sounds like one of those porn places ... you aren’t doing porn, are you?” she remarked getting loud in the process.

She broke into a big laugh, as I pulled out my wad of $50 bills,

“You are kidding me, aren’t you? How did you really make all of that money?”

I used my phone and brought up a picture of Brandi Love, explaining the scene I did ending with my giving her a full load and a smile.

“She looks old,” my sister said. “Have you really become a porn actor?”

“Yes! You are pretty enough to do it yourself,” I casually remarked.

She slapped me and went to her room.


Hours later Susan had come home, and I got up and greeted her with a nice hug and a kiss on the cheek. She has a nine to five job at our Penny’s in the Girl’s & Women’s areas as needed.

“My goodness gracious, what caused that?”

“I have gotten a good part-time job to help paying the bills!”

“Wonderful, doing what ... are you finally going to use your AA in Business, Jace?”

Before I could say a single syllable, my little sister came back out of her room and down the stairs to say, “Your precious little boy has become a porn star specializing in MILFS!”

“While I don’t know what a Milf is, I did some of that before I met your father,” our mother responded.

That shocked both my sister and I, but it made sense. She is a beautiful woman.

She refused to answer any questions as she started to get dinner ready for us.

“Mother, let me pay for some pizzas, OK?” I asked.

After she closed the freezer she said, “Wonderful, order something while I go take a shower!”

After Lucy and I got an order together, I called it in for two medium pizzas, we separated to try and find something about our mother on the internet.

Try as we might, using every permutation of her complete name (Susan Cynthia Pourne nee Dayton), we had no luck as the doorbell rang, and Luce grabbed the pizzas while I paid adding a very nice tip!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.