Learning as Friends - Cover

Learning as Friends

Copyright© 2018 by Yes4141

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A group of friends is changed by one of them changing- the rest eventually discover why.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

“Shh, they might hear!” James said to his three friends.

Alex fingered the remote as they hurriedly turned to the TV in James’ family living room. The four friends didn’t have to wait long before a large chested woman appeared on the screen in a tiny blue bikini.

This viewing of soft porn films had become a usual trait of them sleeping over at a friends house. They would wait for the parents to be absolutely, definitely asleep before they would rush turn over from playing video games to the channel which they knew would have the films they’ve grown to love at xactly this time every saturday night. This was their first of such a gathering for a few months as no parents had given permission so they were all rapt by the occasional vision of some tits on the large screen in front of them. James had to sneak glances between staring towards the stairs looking for the slightest sign of a parent coming down. He was lucky that his older sister was out at a friends so he had one less person to fret about.

“Shit! She’s so fine” said Sam as some pink nippes came in to view.

“Why does she just look like a human if she’s the alien?” enquired Ben to the group.

“Who gives a fuck? Are you actually following the plot of this one?” Alex asked.

“Eh ... It’s not that good really...” Ben replied, with a pronounced lack of interest in the onscreen offering.

James looked over at his friend, he was ruffling through his messy brown hair as he looked around the room- strangely not as interested as the others. Tits were normally the top interest when the four 14 and 15 year old boys got together on a night like this.

“Can we go back to a game, this is boring now” Ben asked the room.

“Piss off! Do you want the gay one on instead?” Alex hissed back.

“Fine, we’ll leave it on for a bit...” was his exhausted reply.

Whilst the other two whispered about the buxom blonde on screen James looked back at his uninerested friend in he reflection of the light from the screen and couldn’t work it out. None of them had girlfriends so couldn’t have actually got a real girl- that just wasn’t on the menu for any of them. Ben caught his stare for a second and grinned just slightly- almost imperceptibly back before his eyes roamed the room once more.

Then he spoke: “Wouldn’t it be cool if James’ Mum came down and sucked us all off?”

“What the fuck? No! ... Well, I guess it would...” Alex replied, unsure whether to speak his mind.

“I guess that would be pretty ... Hot actually, I saw this video online like that...” Sam replied

James was shocked. “Fuck off Ben!” he said, getting another sly grin as a reply. He’d never even have thought of such a thing. She was a proper adult- no real person does something like that.

“How would you like it if I said your Mum would, you know, suck us?” James attempted to fire back, knowing he sounded ignorant on the matter.

“Dunno, maybe you should ask her.” Ben replied. James was shocked at his reply, expecting an actual comeback; turning to the others to see their response he was disappointed to see they were too interested whispering about the bent over brunette on screen to be interested in his bickering with Ben. Ben merely grinned once more.

“Quick! Turn it off!” James quickly hissed at the two nearest the screen. There was a clear thump of feet at the top of the stairs.

“It’s only porn, it’s not even real fucking...” Ben said tiredly.

“Get it off!” James commanded. Alex turned it off and the four friends dropped their heads and shut their eyes in a childish attempt to feign unconsciousness.

The feet reached the bottom of the stairs and turned into the living room.

“That’s enough boys, it’s too late now” said the voice of James’ mother. The boys all stayed silent, keeping up the pretence of slumber. James’ mind quickly went to what Ben had said earlier; he opened his left eye and looked towards the door. A small table obscured most of his parent but he saw the pale white of her legs up to her thick thighs and navy blue nightgown that ended there.

Satisfied they were done for the night she left for the stairs with a quiet “Night, boys” as she head back up.

“Damn, thought we were gonna get lucky there!” Ben said with a snigger.

“Shut up...” James replied before they all head to sleep.

After a quick breakfast the next morning the three visiting friends all left fairly early, primarily because Alex had to get changed before the church- the other three of the group were all saved from that chore by their non-religious families.

“Oh...” said Ben, before being the last to leave, “You can come round mine next Saturday night...”

“Oh, right, cool. I’ll be there, you should’ve told everyone.”

“Yeah ... Never mind, should be fun!” he said and parted with that same grin on his face.

James couldn’t quite work out why his friend was being so different. He was normally the most eager when it came to the porn films- he normally sounded almost desperate. Watching up close whilst the group hid their erections in their sleeping bags. They’d never dare masturbating outright, despite one or two sometimes picking suspicious moments to head to the toilet- with Ben being the usual culprit.

The next week passed slowly. Despite the freedom of the school holidays James had to spend the week at his Grandma’s house. It was at least by the beach but being Easter in England they only had one day of real sunshine. It was on this day whilst sitting on the sand that his by now internet starved libido infiltrated his mind. He thought about the things Ben said that night whilst the cool wind brushed off the sand and hit him on his bare legs. He’d never even thought of his Mum doing sexual things before, he knew the obvious necessity of it, but not out of enjoyment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.