Ardrona Universe - Cover

Ardrona Universe

Copyright© 2018 by Azami Core

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fantasy Fiction. Universe where Vampire, Demons, Cat people, Dragons. And much more lives. Romance, action adventure

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Vampires   Were animal   DomSub   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Petting   Royalty   Slow   Transformation  

-May’s past-

He had walked over to Zeru. “Is that my name? His eyes were wide with wonder.

Zeru patted his arm “Yes dear that is your name.”

Jonah looked down at Zeru “Did I do or say something wrong?”

Zeru kept patting his arm. “No, Give her some time. Granted you two have this strong pull towards each other but she has not been the same since her father died.”

“Yes, You mention that before. Tell me what happens to make her become like this.”

Zeru guides him to the couch and they would sit. She would tell him the truth of May’s past. She felt she could trust this man.

“Long ago, while May was 12, her father, Zachary met this beautiful woman. Mind you, Zach was a ladies man. He just never sat still for one woman since his wife died a few years after May’s birth. Anyways the woman he had his eyes on was a friend of Zack’s enemy. Apparently, he fell for her thinking she would be his next wife to be, but she killed him in front of May. Since then she closed herself off to all relationship dealing with love.”

Jonah could feel the loss of her father through the tale that she was giving. “What of the woman?”

Zeru looked down sadly. “Well, May’s demon came out and killed her. May became distraught knowing how much her demon side had brutalized the woman before she took her life. This is why it is hard for her to see love. Since then I made her a charm necklace to help hold control of her demon side. Her demon is canny, fierce and holds no value to life like her father’s demon.”

Jonah took her words placing it in his memory bank. “The black teardrop she wears is this charm?”

Zeru nodes. “Yes, it is made of onyx and magic. Without someone special to love or the magic Onix, it is hard for them to control the demon inside. They can be heartless and destruction personified.”

“He looked around, his nose picking up scents of many things. “This place feels like a haven. There are many different types of creatures here for I can smell them all.”

Zeru nodes again. “Yes, my home is a safe haven for all who seek sanctuary.”

Jonah looks at her. “Then tell me of her demon, What it looks like so I would know?”

Zeru smiles. “You are going to be the one, the one that can love both sides of her. Her demon has a soft dark gray shadow like fur. Her claws will be black on both hands and feet. Her antlers and hora will appear once she is transformed. Those two will be black you will also see another set of horns on her head.”

She paused to see how well he was taking the information. Satisfied she spoke again. “Her lips will be black and her eyes will be red. She will still have the humanoid shape with short soft fur. Her wings are black and feathered like a bird. It is mostly seen when she wishes to fly. Now know this. Once her demon is out she is destruction personified. Without the necklace, she will kill and destroy anything she sees. It took three family members that included me to stop her demon.”

Jonah smiled. “She sounds like my lion, but a little more scary with those horns and antlers.”

Zeru snickers “But she still beautiful in demon as she is in her natural form. So don’t be fooled by her beauty in human or demon form. She is known for her mean streak that she had shown since her father’s death.”

“Thanks for the warning” He chuckles softly. “Do you think I could be the one to calm her demon side?”

“Yes, I believe you may be the only one who could break through the wall she has built around her, and possibly even reach her demon side.”

Jonah gets up. “Tell me where can I find her”

She called out “Travis”

He would see the very same butler that showed him to his room. Yesterday he was not himself to feel the tension in him the hatred towards human as he looked at the man.

“Please take Jonah to the training area.” Zeru turns to Jonah.

“I know Travis is human but he is of value and a very trusted person here. There are many humans here Jonah. I can feel your hatred, but I ask you to remember not all humans are bad. This place is a sanctuary for many who is in need. Try to accept them. For one human had saved my life giving me his blood willingly with no fear.” She smiles at Travis

“I do have a monarchy to run please excuse me.”

She would leave and Travis lead him out of the castle.

-Ardona Island-

The heavy dark clouds covered the whole island and even stretched out close to twenty feet away from the end of the island of this place. He would see dragons of many types from air to sea. Jonah talked to Travis as they walked. “Is this place always so dark?”

Travis answered. “Yes. This island holds the darkness for all these creatures to live here. These dragons hold the power of these dark clouds. Do not be surprised to see it rain more here than anyplace else. They were here before Zeru made this place a sanctuary for all.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.