Fifty Shades; Silver Bullet - Cover

Fifty Shades; Silver Bullet

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based on Fifty Shades Of Red. A new work with adult themes, sex and talk. a brand new work in progress to celebrate my birthday. Please comment and share your thoughts and votes.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Revenge  

Ana bent over imprisoned in the stocks, ball gag and curtain in place shivered in fright as she smelled the scent of a woman. But, it dawned on her this was another of Christian’s plans to trap her into assuming a false premise. Ana smiled giving herself kudos for being smart enough to understand what was going on with her ass hanging out.

Anastasia would have jumped a foot if she had not been securely bolted with her ass hanging out. When her bare butt was touched that did not have the softness of a human hand. However, instead of a voice Ana heard the distinct sound of the lowering of a zipper. If Christian could have seen the college coed’s face he would have seen her big smile. “Oh my.” Ana unintelligibly muttered through her ball gag.

Ana figure what the heck and wiggled her ass playing along with Christian’s fantasy play. The college girl had gone this far down the road, so if he wanted to take her in the stocks, so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt that was!

The answer was simple. Christian had gathered some pairs of her fragrant, shall we say worn panties and it was his hard member she felt poking into butt cheek.

Inch by inch, the plug nudged its way its way into her near virgin butt hole.

The tight ring of muscle that held her hole closed was stretched almost too far, but she trusted Christian though she was panting from the tightness. For his part he made sure the butt plug corkscrewed its way deeper and deeper and then she spent...

Ana opened up like a flower with a fart like sound which caused her cheeks to heat...

POV:

He lifted my feet and spread my cheeks open which were facing my intruder.

Wow, Christian cared, he had listened and wasn’t spanking me. This was the normal I had sought at least once. Anal play with feeling not harsh like my old boyfriend. My wishes, but it did not much time to think as I felt a quite insistent push forward. The plug was short, only about six inches long. At the tip it was only about a half inch in diameter. But, it quickly swelled to almost three inches around, before dropping back down to half an inch again. Then it swelled out again to about an inch and a half at the base.

She felt a cool sensation, a lubricant sloshed on her butt hole. My intruder was going to use a “silver bullet.” At least he wasn’t going to shove it in her ass dry!

I just wish I could have been able to beg to put his member in my mouth and give him pleasure as he fucked me with the plug in my forbidden tunnel. I love his spicy, musky taste in my mouth. Christian loved my talented tongue. these were my thoughts as the plug plunged deeper on each stroke into my pucker.

I must admit once I got used to it I was surprised it didn’t hurt more than it did. A butt plug probably out of the infamous bottom drawer in the red room I surmised.

With one swift yank he butt plug was removed from her wiggling bottom.

Christian had just left a text message Ana could read. Hot & Bothered, round #2!

A Time Before For Discipline

Authoress: Here readers we delve into the influence of Christian’s current business partner and his former dominatrix.

One must ask in an examination of the BDSM Lifestyle what influence his own spanking experience had on his desire to be a master. Please leave your comments I read and respond to all well thought out reviews. I will for guest reviewers take this opportunity to share that there is a difference in being a platonic disciplinarian such as in Kate’s situation and Ana as his loving devoted submissive. This is true to the books.

Many men drink to gain their courage while others sit and contemplate the power as an adult they are willingly giving away to leather clad dominatrix when they are facing. Why do they wear leather? Short leather skirts, corsets all in black and very intimidating. Unlike a child under the age of consent an adult must make a conscious decision to ask for a spanking. all these things went through Christian’s head as he walked across the street was buzzed in and the lift came down from the dungeon where his dominatrix awaited his arrival.

Elana’s belly was flat, but her real asset was her round, shapely ass even at forty five years of age. Like her breasts, her butt was full and did not sag. Also, there was no sign of fat anywhere, just a smooth expanse of smooth white skin that jiggled slightly as she nervously shifted from one foot to the other.

“What is it you wanted to see me about?” Elana Lincoln asked as she stood in front of the young college student.

Christian POV:

As I picked up the leather corset I had gone out to get to surprise for dear Ana I had left to reflect in the stocks. I closed my eyes and I was transported from my thoughts and day fantasies of what a dominatrix visit would have in store for me. The doors to the small lift opened and I stepped in as the doors closed and my entrancing dominatrix controlled the lift to the lair’s floor.

Elana greeted me and the first leather corset I had seen which she wore with short black leather skirt that took my breath away!

“Bend over further Christian.” Elana demanded.

The college boy bent over further tightening his brief-clad butt cheeks for the burn of the paddle. Christian whined now self conscious of his bottom as his paddling continued.

WHACK! The paddle landed on his bottom burning in deep across the center of both cheeks. The young man shed a reluctant tear.

SMACK! The boy’s underpants framed him perfectly for the continuing spanks of Mistress Elana’s wooden paddle.

Elana’s eyes locked to cotton underpants-covered ass as it squirmed and wriggled between blows of the paddle.

“It became apparent it was Elana’s goal to paddle his lightly clad bottom until she could make a ‘boy’ cry like a little girl. His leather corset wearing mistress kept hitting him on the butt with the paddle until he began to finally whimper.”

“I am scheduling another pants down review for the end of next month for you Christian. together, we will keep those grades up!

“Yes, Elana.”

Yet another piece of the life of Christian Grey puzzle. He is an amalgamation of his experiences.

Locked In Stocks & Stalked

Author Thoughts: Readers, firstly I want to thank all of you for continuing to follow, comment after reader chapters that touch something in you.

Whenever I choose to use a scene true to the book I will make that connotation in that particular chapter.

I hope you find as a fan of The Fifty shades Of Grey like me how by taking the books in general as an outline and using characters as in this chapter in fem slash adds a scary, obsessive yearning character in Kate. who only has had a disciplinarian relationship with Christian.

This triangle can occur in BDSM relationships which contain both erotic discipline and strictly punishment discipline. Get ready for fireworks ahead! I welcome your comments especially if you have commented in the past, to judge your views on this unexpected danger plot.

A butt plug had been skillfully inserted out of the infamous bottom drawer in the red room.

After toying with Ana as she wiggled her bottom with one swift yank the butt plug was removed from her anus with a fart like sound as air was displaced. Christian had just left a text message Ana could read.

Hot & Bothered, round #2!

However, it was the next text that terrified Ana.

Be There In Five Minutes!

Suddenly Kate did not feel safe and her panic was doubled by her current bent over position locked in the wooden stocks. What she thought she knew as truth was now in doubt. Her mind tried to assimilate just what was happening as her naked behind twitched in the wind. No matter how many times she examined her predicament, she would have to be release from the stocks before she knew. If it was not her master behind her, than who was it? If the presence behind her stayed silent, so might their identity. The answer to friend or foe was blowing in the wind.

Anastasia would have jumped a foot if she had not been securely bolted with her ass hanging out as her bare bottom cheeks were molded, caressed and pulled apart revealing her pink anal flower. There was softness that she correctly identified as a hand and it was making her exciting and flush even without the explanation of just whom was doing the physical touching. Now, Anastasia knew the fragrance was the scent definitely of a women as her vaginal dew mixed with hers to concoct a heady mix of female love. the college student’s body was responding despite her terror.

FEEL

With a nudge of first one knee and then the other to spread Ana’s legs wider as far as her legs would allow Anastasia felt hands move over the smooth round, pert bottom tracing the cheeks and she knew from there touch the hands on her cheeks were not rough in texture as her pretty behind was embraced. the twenty something still had a baby-fat fleshy surface.

TOUCH

Kate could feel the blood rushing to the surface of Ana’s bared bottom cheeks, It actually felt wonderful like kneading dough and Ana felt her cheeks grabbed and scratched by finger nails as they were pulled open and shut as part of the mauling by the home intruder.

Not one word was spoken. It was apparent her intruder did not want to be recognized by her voice. a tug of her long shoulder length brown hair announced a change in the aggressiveness of her partner. She sent a text that Ana received a text she could read in front of her face which flashed the intentions of her uninvited guest behind her. Ana was on her period and it kept the a tampon in place addressed the normality of everyday life going on as usual.

“You took what is mine and now I am going to take some skin off your behind! Get ready for a real ass whipping sis.”

Ana’s breathing became rapid as she tried to work her mind through this new stressful announcement. It was quite dark and site was limited to the silhouette bathed only in the light of the moon from the thinly curtained picture window across the loft.

HEAR

Ana remained silent except for her whimpers and heavy breathing along with the sounds of taking her spanking. Her mouth was gagged, but she had managed to displace it from her mouth

Ana immediately recognized the voice.

“Kate, we had such a nice chat at The Leather Rose. Why are you doing this to me when I cannot defend myself locked in stocks with my ass hanging out.”

Anastasia nervously waited, really she had no choice at present in her self-impose bondage. The stocks were quite sturdy and would keep her bottom in position for a college spanking. Her avenger could apply stinging strokes in a manner where no matter how much it hurt, her ass would hang out for further strokes with her leather belt she had conveniently worn and pulled from around her waist. And, Kate did not let any of this go to waste!

And, there’s more! I eagerly await your responses and thank you for your continued patronage.

Suddenly Sorry!

Ana fantasizes of her lost never happened sorority sister bonding as she is paddled like a sister by Kate here in Chapter 17. Like many girls their interest in spanking comes first from reading romance novels that are very different than parental spankings.

Suddenly Sorry follows the angst in the triangle, which I think is scary. Read & Review to continue.

While it was clear to Ana who was behind her as she was denied her liberty in the sturdy wooden stocks. But, the fact it was not her master in chief who stood in a position to spank her left her irritated and feeling violated. Especially as she remember the butt plug inserted up her anus and play and toyed with her. Though she had to admit it was a great experience, but that was when she thought the navigation of the anal plug was being coursed by Christian. It did not help her state of mind that this was self-imposed bondage which she has freely given up her liberty. No matter how hard she tried to move or stop the proceedings her destiny was clear.

Her belief and trust had put her in the stocks with her bare arse hanging out for the capricious whims of whom ever was behind her in the loft. She rationalized Kate a scorned college student was better than a burglar who had just happened upon the scene and taken his pleasure. Ana who still could not voice her displeasure was suddenly sorry!

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooooo, Stop!” Ana emphatically mewed the best she could for Kate to stop.

However, she hated her vulnerability and this punishment was radically different then her previous spankings. Most importantly it was not Christian!

Kate jumped to the task cheerfully and Jenny shed her robe and obligingly bent over them. Initially she felt a wave of shame at being naked in front of all these young girls, even if they were all females. It wasn’t about common gender. This was not some changing room off a stage or gym with everyone in some various state of common undress during some competition or recital. That she was certainly used to. Now, only she was naked and not because she was merely changing costumes. She was the ‘naughty girl’ about to get it.

“Now girlie,” Kate began as her Ana remained nestled bottom up-wards in the stocks.

“Ana I am going to do this like I mean it!” Kate said with venom in her tone.

And, there was a loud cracking sound followed by a high pitched wail.

A sob rose in her throat.

Kate aligned herself to Ana’s ass hanging out and bent over in the stocks and measured out the proper distance for a swing to cover both cheeks at once. The paddle was certainly long enough for such application and its handle lengthy enough to be held comfortably with both hands. “Here we go, the eager scorned companion warned as she cocked back and swung hard. the wooden paddle landed with an explosive ‘splat’ causing a jelly-like wobble across the ample bottom as Ana gasped aloud. Kate then repeated the process eight more times, each time with vigor. while all the paddle swats were fierce the college girl in the stocks was about to be awakened.

Like a train carrying punishment, each swat became a car that passed Ana’s waiting station to deliver its spank. For whatever reason, not one girl, including Kate never eased on their punitive nature of the punishment and long before the last paddle swat landed, Ana was teary, butt-sore penitent issuing a frantic fart and an apology to unmoved, unsympathetic ears. Each swat triggered a high-pitched yelp

Ana either had a lengthy clench resulting in a pair of tightly bunched butt cheeks or a twisting shift of weight from leg to leg that spread along with a swish and roll of the throbbing bottom cheeks. the bum maneuvers shamelessly revealed all that resided between them including her rosebud.

Just before calling out the last paddle swat. the hardest one, the one to be remembered! Ana braced herself expecting the worst, but nothing slammed into her tender butt.

Nobody can be everywhere at the same time. this was the case with Christian. True, he had responsibility for the safety and welfare of Ana. You can’t blame him he had locked the loft and though she was secured the events he had knowledge of guaranteed her well being in his absence. This was his state of mind as his intended was having the Donnie Brook which involved the plummeting of her behind.

“Kate

Christian realized as he stared at Ana’s blood red blistered paddled bottom there was more, the disciplinarian saw purple square imprints across Ana’s ass hanging out the back of the stocks and the girl he gave college spankings too was responsible for the result.

Sorority Yearnings

First triggered by an interest in reading descriptions of spankings in romance novels and the mastery over the books heroine. The Greek sorority house at her university fueled her fantasies.

In her mind she went back to a time when she had returned to her Norman Rockwell like hometown and remembered going up the stairs and into an older girl I knew who was in a sorority. I had been turned down for membership, voted down as they called it. Still I yearned to be a part of the sorority and eagerly listened to the stories from my friend who was in a sorority. I could never get enough and that included my fascination with the use of wooden paddles to maintain proper etiquette and discipline. in the As we reached her bedroom. I stopped and my heart beat faster. The paddle was still hanging right on the wall. It was a nasty looking paddle, the same as I had seen back on our college campus. it brought back memories as I heard in my head,

“You get your skirt up those stairs and get the paddle! I nearly wet my panties in curiosity, but I was escorted out such was the fate of one not wanted after rush.

My eyes prickled with tears of mortification. To be spanked by such a girl. That was hard for me to swallow. But, what if I believed I had been admitted to that sorority and I had like cheated on a test. then the paddle thuds against my butt would take on another meaning. I would belong. I have to confess this exactly what I did. Instead of being bent over in the stocks, I was bent over a big sister’s bed with my ass hanging out while the ‘bigs’ took turns teaching me a lesson with a really nasty looking sorority paddle.

What I could not predict in setting up my fantasy coping device was the burn which landed with a thud and then spread deep into the skin. My nemesis slammed the paddle into my jumping but. and, so it began and blossomed. It was not a bonfire mind you, it was a branding! well, maybe I am being over dramatic, but it did hurt and burn with an urgency that made me just about wet myself. When Kate stop the swats of the paddle my butt was swollen and I knew an angry cherry red. I squinted and then closed my eyes and sobbed realizing the paddle was not one of sisterhood and lifetime friendship and all the pain of the paddle overcame me!

“You would make a fine Delta.” Kate assured Anna.

Drop, dribble, drip, a dew became a squirt as her vagina first which had responded to the college girl’s soft talented hands and bum plug movements and set off by the thud of the paddle swats which now had started assaulting her senses as her bare ass hung out the back of the stocks.

“Me thinks the lady protestesth too much! Christian queried.

Guilty and humbled her ass burnt red now. of Ana in the forefront.

After Ana was released Kate handed her red-bottomed sister her robe. Flabbergasted by the turn of troubling pieces of his life, events had tumbled out of control.

He could not have his Kate and eat it too!

Suddenly he was sorry too.

Creampuffs

For many men this would have been a sight that made their heart to skip a beat. As the softer sex we know how they think in a much different way than we. But, not in Christian’s case! This was more than he had expected! Much, more. Please read the explanation below and continue to read and review.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.