The Ambassador's Daughter - Cover

The Ambassador's Daughter

Copyright© 2018 by The Blue Light Boy

Part 3: Moving On

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Moving On - Grace is beautiful, rich and wants for nothing. After knocking back the advances of the son of a powerful man her sister and her are kidnapped by him and subjected to awful abuse which leaves them both permanently disabled. Grace later learns to love her body and that being limbless has some advantages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee  

Grace did very well with the physio and occupational therapists. They taught her how to sit up, lay down, roll over, move around a little, how to carry out some basic tasks, like dressing, using her mouth, body and some adaptive tools. She really enjoyed the hydrotherapy sessions especially when she learnt to float on her back. In the pool she was able to move around by tucking her chest and butt in then out again, this made her feel free again. She became very adept at controlling her electric chair with her mouth or head and could type on a computer with a rod attached to a ring around her head or using a stick in her mouth like she’d always done it that way. Grace eventually became independent enough to return to school with a full time carer to finish her exams. Her parents had wanted her to finish them at home like they had arranged with the school and exam board but Grace insisted. She felt very self conscious that everyone was looking at her on her first day though Natasha tried to reassure her. Her parents had chosen a school where Grace had friends hoping it would be easier for her so she at least didn’t go into school alone. Some of the other girls made nasty comments and teased Grace and though she tried to ignore them it really upset her. Grace knew though that it was only for the exams. She did very well, scoring excellent marks. It was very hard for her to have to turn down the medical school offers she received but she had no choice. She decided instead to

study English at university so she could become a teacher. Grace had researched a lot and felt that even with her disabilities teaching was something she could do well.

Grace started university in the autumn, her parents wanted her to remain at a nearby university but Grace wanted to go to the university of her choice. She moved into halls into a specially adapted apartment with a carer. Grace enjoyed fresher’s week and found she was fitting into university quite well and was making lots of new friends. After a month or so she met a man call James. She’d noticed him watching her a few times during lectures and thought he was just a pervert but eventually he started talking to her one night in the student union. Grace thought he was very sweet and very good looking. He was tall, though everyone was tall compared to Grace, with blonde hair and green eyes. He was fit and athletic too, and played rugby. He finally plucked the courage up to ask her out which Grace agreed too. That Friday night Grace’s friends helped get her ready. At 7 James picked her up and wheeled her to a nearby bar. They chatted all night, James told her all about himself, she was fascinated by him. At closing time James wheeled Grace back to her apartment where they had their first kiss. Grace fell asleep happy.

Two nights later James picked Grace up for their second date. James wheeled her out the building. She giggled as he shyly tried to lift her into the waiting taxi, ‘Just put a hand under my bum and another round my back then just lift me, I won’t break!’ ‘Thanks,’ James replied. He lifted her over into the back seat, put her seatbelt on and closed the door, put her chair in the boot then jumped in beside her. The taxi then drove them into town, the driver couldn’t take his eyes of her. They went to a very nice Italian restaurant and James seemed to really enjoy feeding Grace. After dinner they went to the cinema. This time James had no problems carrying Grace up the stairs and they got comfortable on the back row. James put his arm round Grace and she snuggled in as much as she could. Grace tried to turn her head so she could kiss James but with no limbs she couldn’t get into a position. Frustrated Grace said ‘Just bloody kiss me will you.’ James looked taken aback but did as he was told. As their lips touched Grace could hardly breath, it was the most amazing kiss. Afterwards they carried on cuddling while watching the film. In the taxi on the way home James started kissing Grace again, this time it was much harder. Grace really wanted him to do more but was too embarrassed to ask and with no arms she couldn’t guide his hands to where she wanted them. By the time they got back to Grace’s apartment she was happy but immensely frustrated. That night Grace barely slept she was so frustrated, she rolled over and tried to get her pussy lips under her so she could at least rub herself on the bed but it wouldn’t work. She wished her carer had put her to bed naked. Grace was tired the next day but happy when she saw James and sat with him in lectures.

That Saturday night he invited her over to his, he lived off campus in a house with friends who would all be away. Her friends spent the afternoon getting her ready. She had her best lingerie on and a nice skirt and top. At 8 she got a taxi to James’ house. He opened the door wearing a shirt and jeans, Grace thought he looked hot. She used the joystick to wheel herself into the lounge where James had lit lots of candles. He lifted her onto the sofa and sat next to her. They sat and chatted and drank wine, James was clearly trying to ask something but didn’t know how. ‘You can ask me James, I want to tell you.’ Grace gently prompted him.

‘Oh, err, well ... really? You don’t mind talking about it?’ he stammered.

‘No, not to you.’ I replied, ‘But you’ve got to ask.’ ‘Oh, thanks!.’ he replied. ‘What happened to your body Grace?’ Grace explained everything, he looked shocked but when she finished he kissed her long and hard.

‘Look James,’ Grace started. ‘I’ve never really had proper sex so don’t really know what to do or what I can do, also without arms I can’t really guide you to where I want you or move you away from where I don’t and I’m sure you asking if you can do things all the time really won’t be sexy so this relationship will need a lot of trust. If you want to do something to me just start doing it Ok? If I don’t want you too I’ll tell you but I need to trust that you’ll stop if I ask. Do you think you can do that?’ ‘Hell yes. You’ve really thought about this haven’t you’ James replied.

‘It’s all I’ve thought about since I met you.’ Grace said, slightly embarrassed. They started kissing again, James moved his hand onto Grace’s tit and stroked her nipple through her top, she could feel her nipple get hard. He slid his hand down her top onto her tummy and pulled her top of, then undid her bra. He was amazed at how her firm breasts barely moved despite their size. He laid Grace back slightly and moved down taking her light pink, puffy nipple into his mouth. She gasped slightly as he felt his warm breath. He worked his way round her nipple and breast then started on the other before kissing his way down her tummy stopping at her skirt. He put his fingers inside the waist band and pulled it of revealing Grace’s lacy black thong.

‘Mmm, I love thong’s.’ he said.

‘Good.’ Replied Grace, because that’s all I wear, have done since I was 13, so much more comfortable as well as sexy and who wants VPL. And now I’m like this there’s no problem with them riding up my butt and me not being able to do anything about it. He started stroking Grace’s pussy through her thong. She moaned and groaned and tried to grind her hips. James stopped and slid her thong off, ‘Wow, your thong slide off your legless hips really easily.’ Grace smiled in reply. ‘I’m glad you’re smooth down here but surprised, did you do that for me?’ James asked.

‘I’ve been hairless since I was 14.’ Grace replied, ‘I hated the look and feel of it so started shaving it almost as soon as it grew. When I was 16 I started getting a Brazilian wax once a month to keep smooth. Since losing my limbs I still didn’t like the look when it started growing back, though obviously the feel wasn’t an issue, so as soon as I started here and wasn’t being undressed by my mum every night I started getting waxed again. You should

have seen the look on the beautician’s face when I first arrived and asked for a Brazilian. I hope you like it?’ ‘Oh yes.’ replied James eagerly. At that he leaned down and started to lick and suck Grace’s smooth pussy and pink clit. Grace felt hot and tingly all over. She wanted more of James’ tongue inside her. He carried on until Grace could take it no more.

‘I want you inside me now.’ said Grace James stood up and stripped off, then started to get a condom out of his jeans. ‘You don’t need that.’ Grace quietly reminded him.

‘Oh yeah.’ replied James slightly embarrassed.

James slid Grace down onto the blanket on the floor and slowly entered her. He waited until Grace seemed ready then started gently moving in and out, ‘Wow, I feel so deep in you Grace.’ ‘Must be one of the few advantages of being legless, along with easy thong removal.’ replied Grace playfully. He carried on thrusting while massaging Grace’s boobs. Grace felt so hot and could feel her orgasm building. She cried out as the first orgasm quickly peaked. James was thrusting harder, faster and deeper now. Grace could feel a second orgasm building. As she shouted out in ecstasy James started to peak too, both building in each other’s excitement they orgasmed together. James could feel Grace’s pussy squeezing his cock and Grace could feel James’ cock spurting his hot liquid deep inside her pussy. James collapsed down onto Grace, put his arms round her and rolled so they were cuddling facing each other. They lay there until they both caught their breath.

‘You ready to go again?’ Grace asked sexily.

‘Hell yeah babe.’ replied James.

‘Good, put me between your legs so I can take you in my mouth.’ James lifted Grace and lay her between his legs. Grace took his huge, rigid cock in her mouth and started nibbling the end, then slowly worked all the way down then back up and used her tongue around the tip. James was groaning in pleasure. Suddenly Grace took all of his cock in her mouth right to the base and sucked hard until James let out a shout and came hard. Grace kept sucking through his orgasm until he was spent then swallowed it all down.

‘What do you want to do now Grace?’ James asked.

‘I liked what you did first with your tongue on my pussy,’ replied Grace but could you use some fingers this time.’ ‘Ok.’ said James. James rolled Grace over, lay where her legs should be and started using his tongue on her smooth pussy while sliding a finger in.

‘More.’ Grace panted, so James slid a second finger in. After a while James stopped and pulled out. Grace protested.

‘I’ll be right back,’ said James, he kissed her and went upstairs. Grace lay there naked and vulnerable wondering what was about to happen, wishing again she had limbs with which

to cover her nude body. James returned seconds later and showed her a bottle of lube. Grace smiled in return. James carried on where he left off using his tongue on her clit. He lubed his fingers up and slid 2 inside Grace again, she groaned. After a while he gently slipped a 3rd in, Grace appeared to be really enjoying herself and was asking for more so he slipped a 4th finger in. He moved his fingers in and out harder and faster, Grace enjoying every second of it. ‘More?’ He asked ‘More!!’ panted Grace in urgent agreement. After the mixed feelings of amazing pleasure but intense pain and the huge amount of damage caused to her little body from the last time she was fisted she was nervous about allowing so much of James into her but wanted to find out if it could be enjoyable. James poured more lube onto his hand, put his other hand onto Grace’s waxed smooth pelvis so her abbreviated torso didn’t slide around then gently brought his thumb round and worked his fist inside Grace’s pussy. Grace couldn’t take it and screamed the place down in ecstasy, James lost count of how many orgasms she had, he could feel her pussy contracting round his fist. Her abbreviated, limbless torso certainly seemed to concentrate her orgasm. Grace’s eyes rolled back so only the white’s of her eyes were visible, she seemed to have lost control. As Grace’s pussy contractions seemed to slow down James slowly removed his hand and a stream of fluid gushed from her pussy and kept spurting out of her all through Grace’s massive orgasm. She lay there breathless, James put his arms round her.

‘Oh, don’t touch me babe, I’m too sensitive, it hurts.’ Grace said. James lay next to Grace and watched her chest rise and fall, amazed at, without any trace of arms, how big and full her breasts looked. Grace lay there thinking about how the counsellor had explained that she would probably have a strange attitude to sex, that she would either reject it completely and never want to be touched by a man again or end up with a very unhealthy relationship with sex. She’d now realised that her attitude to sex was definitely on the darker side of deviant. Once Grace had fallen asleep James scooped her up and carried her to bed. As he laid her down Grace opened her eyes and smiled, ‘I love you,’ she whispered.

‘I love you too,’ replied James.

Next morning Grace woke up laying on her side facing away from James, he was gently having sex with her again. She realised how safe she felt with him and started to enjoy what he was doing, they both came together. James then went downstairs and came back with OJ and croissants. He sat her on his cock facing him and fed her before they both came again. James carried Grace into the bathroom and sat her on the floor, she could feel the cold tiles on her pussy and butt and shivered. Once the shower was the right temperature he picked her up and carried her into the cubicle. The hot water felt good on her sex weary torso. Suddenly James smiled at her then spun her upside down and buried his face in her pussy. She was screaming in ecstasy in seconds. James turned her back upright and while she tried to catch her breath he cheekily said ‘I’ve always wanted to do that to a girl and now I’ve found one with the perfect body for it.’ Grace breathlessly kissed him. They spent the day together sunbathing at a nearby beach. James couldn’t believe how hot Grace looked in just her bikini. He noticed lots of people staring which at first made him angry but Grace told him to ignore them. He soon found he was actually enjoying them staring at her, made him feel like he had something they wanted. Grace loved all the attention James gave her, every chance he got he would kiss her or stroke her, a few times he even managed to stroke her pussy while no one was looking. Grace was getting very hot and wet and notice the massive bulge in James’ shorts. ‘Want to take me

somewhere private,’ Grace whispered. James scooped her up and carried her around a cove. As soon as they were out of sight James sat on a rock, pulled his shorts down, slipped Grace’s bikini to one side and slid his rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. He held her tight against him and pushed her down on his cock so it was deep inside her. Grace wiggled her pelvis as much as she could. The thrill of being caught made them orgasm very quickly. They breathlessly cuddled for a while until returning to the sunbathing, Grace asked James to take her bikini bra off because she hated tan lines and he was certainly happy to oblige. Grace and James made risky outdoor sex a regular thing, Grace’s abbreviated torso made it very easy, especially in confined spaces.

That evening in bed as they were 69’ing Grace stopped and said ‘Do you think I could try going on top?’ ‘Hell yes.’ replied James. He lifted Grace up, turned her so she was facing him and placed her on his cock, he put his hands on her boobs and she leaned into them checking she was secure. She then slowly started moving her pelvis back and forth getting faster and faster. Grace couldn’t move much and it was slow but they both eventually orgasmed. James gently lowered Grace down to cuddle her, she gave a little shiver as his cock slipped out of her pussy.

A month later James invited Grace to a family barbecue, she was a little unsure, though having already met his parents made it easier. She stayed at James’ the night before. In the morning he fed her and got her showered and dressed. As they were leaving James reached into his pocket and with a cheeky glint in his eye said ‘I’ve got a little something for you,’ and produced a small remote control vibrator. ‘You up for it then?’ he said cheekily.

‘Err, how does it work?’ Grace asked innocently.

‘Well, this bit slides into your pussy then I keep the remote and turn it on and off as I see fit,’ he winked. Grace looked unsure, ‘Go on, it’ll be fun.’ He continued.

‘Ok,’ Grace replied a little unsure. James lifted Grace, moved her thong to the side and slipped the vibrator in then moved her thong back, He then used the remote to turn it on.

Grace smiled ‘Yeah, that works.’ James smiled back and turned it off. He then put Grace into the front seat of his car and loaded her manual chair into the boot. As they set off he turned the vibrator on and giggled. Grace could feel her pussy getting warm. The orgasm built slowly but when she finally peaked it was hard. As she orgasmed she looked out the window and realised 2 boys were watching her from the next car. James left the vibrator on leaving Grace to come over and over again. Breathlessly Grace eventually said, ‘Please turn it off now babe, I don’t think I’ll make it through the day otherwise.’ James did as he was asked. They pulled up at James parent’s big house about 2 hours later. James got Grace’s chair out, lifted her into it and wheeled her into the house. His parents and 2 younger brothers were there to meet them. His parents were their normal selves around her as they had met her twice before but the brothers hadn’t met her and just stared at her. Grace smiled and introduced herself feeling slightly uncomfortable. James wheeled Grace into the garden, got them both drinks and made them comfortable. Soon guests started arriving and Grace started to feel a little like a centre piece as almost everyone kept discreetly staring over at her. But soon people started talking to her and they all relaxed. By the end of the evening Grace felt less like a freak show and more like part of the family. Every so often James turned the vibrator on and let Grace build up before

turning it off. He did it once while she was deep in conversation with his parents and uncle, Grace didn’t know how she managed to control her orgasm but he turned it off as she was on the brink. James’ mum even commented that she’d become flushed and asked if she was Ok. ‘Yeah, I’m just hot, amputees get very hot at times because we’ve got less body surface area over which to lose heat. Its especially worse with quad amputees.’ She managed to come up with on the spot.

‘Oh, Ok.’ said James’ Mum and Dad. When James and Grace were alone later Grace told him she would slap him if she could, he laughed and turned it on again so Grace playfully swore at him.

They left late into the evening, Grace was realising the effects of even a fairly small amount of alcohol on her little body. They’d barely driven 5 minutes before Grace said ‘Fuck me hard right now James.’ James pulled the car into a car park, undid his flies, lifted Grace over, pulled her thong off, slipped the vibrator out of her pussy and his cock in. Grace’s torso went rigid as he did then relaxed. ‘Undress me, I want to be naked.’ she demanded. James did as he was told and soon his naked, beautiful quad amputee girlfriend was sat there on his cock leaning against his steering wheel. He started lifting her up and down then looked down so he could see his cock moving in and out of Grace’s smooth, hairless, legless pussy. He moved her faster and faster, lifting her almost off then slamming her down hard so all his cock went into her pussy very deep. He did this over and over, harder and faster, he could see Grace was losing control again. They both were building up a very powerful orgasm and as they both peaked fluid gushed from Grace’s pussy. Their orgasm seemed to last forever. Once they’d recovered James lifted Grace off, a bit more fluid poured from her adding to the massive wet patch on his trousers, ‘Sorry about that,’ said an embarrassed Grace.

‘Don’t worry about it,’ said James, ‘I love that I can do that to you, never seen a girl ejaculate before.’ He put Grace on the passenger seat, did his flies up and started to gather up her clothes.

‘Leave me naked, I’m too sensitive for clothes, just sitting is making me twitch.’ James happily agreed and started driving home. Grace soon fell asleep and James couldn’t help but watch his beautiful, naked, limbless, sex hungry girlfriend as her big, perfect boobs bobbed up and down with her breathing and the movement of the car. A few times when he stopped at traffic lights he got admiring glances from men in cars next to him as they could only see her head and chest. A couple of lorry drivers nearly choked when they got the full view of a naked, limbless torso on his passenger seat and some teenage boys jaws nearly hit the floor of the bus they were on. James prayed no one called the police or that a police car pulled up beside them. When they got back to his house he carried the still sleeping Grace inside and up to bed, thankfully his house mates were all out, he was sure Grace wouldn’t want them seeing her naked. James got into bed next to Grace, cuddled her tight to him and drifted off to sleep, happy.

One afternoon the 2 of them were sat in park working on their dissertations when Grace looked over at James and asked, ‘Would you ever consider a threesome?’ James was somewhat stunned, ‘Oh, erm, well never really thought about it.’ ‘Well, think about it now,’ Grace replied, ‘I’m serious, I think it would be fun.’ ‘2 boys or 2 girls,’ asked a now aroused James.

‘Either. Both.’ replied Grace playfully.

James leaned over and kissed Grace, ‘You’re the most awesome girlfriend in the world.’ ‘Is that a yes then, I’ll even do anal for you if we do,’ replied Grace cheekily.

‘Hell yes.’ Said James.

It took a few weeks but they eventually managed to find a couple that were interested. James and Grace got dressed up with Grace in her best lingerie and just a coat she felt very naughty as they arrived at the couple’s house a little after 8. A gorgeous man wearing just tight boxer shorts answered the door and James wheeled Grace in. In the lounge was a beautiful girl wearing a sexy corset, thong and suspenders. James took Grace’s coat off revealing her sexy, lacy, corset and thong, then stripped down to his boxers. The evening started a little strained but once they’d started drinking they all loosened up. Soon enough Grace was naked, 69’ing with the other girl on top while the guys watched. The night ended with Grace laying on her back on top of James with his cock deep in her ass, the other guy was fucking her pussy hard and the girl was sat on her face while Grace licked and sucked her pussy and clit. Grace felt so full she thought she would explode in orgasm. She came over and over again, fluid gushing from her pussy each time which the other guy thought was fantastic. She could feel James’ cock twitching in her asshole and this just made her cum harder. When they were all spent the guy got up and lifted Grace of James letting cum pour from her pussy and asshole. As they left they thanked the couple and the couple returned the thanks. James took Grace home naked again as she was too sensitive. The next morning they both agreed that while they really enjoyed the night before it was something they shouldn’t repeat.

‘There is one thing I’d like to repeat,’ Grace said to James as she tried to roll onto her front. ‘You can use my bum as well from now on, it wasn’t that bad, in fact as long as your slow and gentle and use lots of lube it was actually quite nice. Though I probably need something stimulating my pussy and clit too.’ ‘What about a vibrator?’ said James grinning with a massive erection.

‘Yes.’ said Grace. So James got one of Grace’s medium size vibrators, lubed it up, slid it into Grace’s pussy and turned it onto ‘high’. He then put some lube on his fingers and gently worked 2 into her sphincter. When Grace was relaxed enough James put lots of lube on his cock and gently eased it into her puckered asshole, feeling each ring of cartilage pop as he pushed further. Grace groaned as he did. Once he was as far in as he could go he stopped and allowed Grace to get used to it. He could feel the vibrator through her anal passage. He then gently started to moved in and out. Grace groaned and moaned. ‘Do you want me to stop?’ asked James.

‘No, keep going.’ replied Grace. James started moving harder and faster and soon he was pounding Grace’s little, legless butt. Grace was screaming, James wasn’t sure if it was from pain or pleasure but was too far gone to stop. He came hard over and over again, Grace could feel his cock twitching inside her anus and he could feel her anal sphincter squeezing and relaxing against his cock like it was milking it. He was sure he’d never ejaculated so much, he felt like pints of hot semen were shooting into Grace’s little torso and bowel. When he was done he slowly pulled his cock out and heard a little pop.

‘Move the vibrator hard deep inside my little limbless torso to finish me off.’ demanded Grace. This drove James wild so he did as he was told. He rolled her over and got the

vibrator deep inside Grace and worked it hard, her hips bucked wildly. James pulled the vibrator out and shoved his fist in, Grace yelped so James started to pull out. ‘Fuck no, harder, more,’ demanded Grace.

‘You mean... ‘ ‘Yes, now, ‘ said Grace breathless.

James pushed his fist back in and gently started to work the second in. Grace had lost control again and her little torso bucked and twitched. James heard a little squelch as his second fist was sucked into her smooth, wet, gaping, legless pussy. He worked his fists further in up to his wrists. Her legless hips made this so much easier. Grace was screaming so loud now he thought someone would call the police but he didn’t care. He pounded her pussy harder and harder until she’d come over and over again, he could feel her pussy contracting round his fists, when suddenly her abbreviated torso went rigid and fluid again gushed from round his hands, it seemed to spray everywhere. Grace then went limp and blacked out. James waited until her pussy had stopped twitching then tried to gently remove his fists but they were stuck, Grace’s little torso just moved with them. He twisted round and held Grace between his legs but still couldn’t get them out. Grace started to come round now and was aware James was having a problem and started to panic. James even tried standing with Grace between his legs and pulling really hard, Grace was screaming in pain and crying but still he was stuck. They decided to wait a bit to see if that helped but after 2 hours he seemed stuck more as Grace’s pussy was now dry. He tried using his chin to squirt more lube on but that made no difference. They soon realised there was no choice but to call an ambulance. He called 999 using his nose and now knew how Grace felt all the time. When the ambulance turned up Grace and James were beyond embarrassed. One lifted Grace’s limbless torso and tried twisting her and pulling her while James pulled the other way but to no avail, so the crew wrapped the 2 of them in blankets, one carried Grace out to the ambulance while James followed behind, fist’s stuck fast deep inside her. The A&E was very busy as they were wheeled in with James on the trolley bed and Grace laying between his legs covered in a blanket so no one could see her. They could see the ambulance crew and nurse trying not to laugh as the paramedic explained their situation. They helped them move from the trolley to the hospital bed and left. A Dr and nurse came in and examined Grace’s pussy, they gave her some pain relief then put lots more lube on and tried various ways to manoeuvre her off but she was still stuck. James could see cum dribbling from her asshole and realised he’d gone hard again, he tried to cover his cock with his arms which caused Grace to yelp a little as he moved her by her pussy. They eventually gave her some diazepam to relax her but said if that didn’t work they’d have to remove her surgically. The 2 of them sat there so embarrassed. After about an hour the Dr and nurse came in, lifted Grace and tried again. James could feel her pussy slowly relax and let go of his hands. There was a squelch as his hands slowly slipped from her pussy. The Dr asked James to leave while she spoke to Grace. He was called back in after about 5 minutes. The Dr said Grace would be sore for a while and that he needed to check her for bleeding, she also said that her pussy would stop gaping within a few days. The nurse helped clean them up, called them a taxi and found some clothes for them to wear to get home. She then wheeled Grace out and got her in the taxi as James got in the other side.

‘What did the Doctor want?’ asked James.

‘Just to make sure this was all consensual, I told her it was fine.’ Grace replied.

Grace fell asleep so James carried her up to bed when they got back.

The next morning Grace woke early and lay there helplessly until James woke up. When he did he kissed her then checked her pussy, there was no bleeding but it was still gaping a little. As he slid her thong onto her abbreviated hips he could still see her pussy lips out the sides. When he’d finished dressing her he sat her up, Grace yelped a little. ‘My pussy is really sore babe.’ ‘Sorry baby.’ said James.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.