Generous Offers - Cover

Generous Offers

Copyright© 2018 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 7: The 12 Weeks are Over...

Sex Story: Chapter 7: The 12 Weeks are Over... - A retired engineer wants to teach a free software class at a community college. But instead is directed to a private school to teach two 19-year-old ladies for money. The private school is happy to unload problem students. The ladies are happy to cheat their parents out of room and board money. The retired engineer is happy he doesn't need Viagra.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I called William Beck at PUTS. He asked how it went.

“These young ladies are smarter than you gave them credit for. They now understand ARM Cortex-M series microcontroller assembly language. Although I would not expect that what they have learned would qualify them to get a programming job. Their algorithm design skills are seriously lacking. Will my students need to demonstrate what they learned?”

“There will be no test. You say they passed then they passed.”

“Thank you. That was good to know. When you asked me to teach this class you promised $4,320. Call or text me and I will come and pick up my check and sign whatever you wish indicating they passed an introductory computer class.

“Call me Friday about 11:00. It’s likely the check will be ready.”

Other than picking up my check I was done with PUTS.

This letter was handwritten on our lawyer’s letterhead paper:

Mom and Dad,

You must have had your reasons, but the fact of the matter is that you committed financial fraud when on my sixteenth birthday you withheld from me the knowledge of that $1,000 per month I was supposed to get from my grandparent’s estate. My lawyer wants to sue you for fraud to minor children under both Pennsylvania and California law.

I will forget the whole thing for a graduation gift of $10,000. That gift will save you from an even more expensive legal fight. Should you feel the necessity; have your lawyer make any appropriate paperwork about this and I will sign it.

Your loving daughter,
Chrissy

Beth wrote the same letter and mailed it to her parents. Each of my ladies received scathing emails from their respective parents and $10,000 in their checking accounts.

Now, all I have to do is wait a year and a half until my ladies are 21. But will I survive their sexual demands? This will be an interesting pleasure filled 18 months.

[END] Well, almost
Chapter 8 The near future?

I’ve found an “Open Sexuality Cruise” which promises to be a 10-day floating orgy. It’s “Clothing optional but clothing is highly discouraged.” My ladies would love it.

The cruise ain’t cheap, but I have some ideas about borrowing from my IoT appliance royalties. My ladies would have to pay me back when they get their money at age 21. With my accountant’s advice, I may be able to make it work.

But whatever we do or don’t do it’s up to my ladies. I will try to direct them toward future happiness. And will enjoy the benefits my ladies bestow on their senior citizen friend.

[END] for real

To my readers: I am open for comments should anyone care to comment.

Thanks to aerosick and Barney R for making me appear more literate than I would have appeared without their help.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.