Generous Offers - Cover

Generous Offers

Copyright© 2018 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 6: DAY 8 - Monday Evening with Guests

Sex Story: Chapter 6: DAY 8 - Monday Evening with Guests - A retired engineer wants to teach a free software class at a community college. But instead is directed to a private school to teach two 19-year-old ladies for money. The private school is happy to unload problem students. The ladies are happy to cheat their parents out of room and board money. The retired engineer is happy he doesn't need Viagra.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Their menu plan is stew served in bowls, green salad, and a fancy garnish from Whole Foods.

My ladies had been reading recipes on their laptops. “Beth said, “We have to start the meat by 3:00 at the latest. We should take it out of the freezer now so it can thaw and we can start cooking on time.”

I managed to get them dressed by 5:30. “This is a business dinner. Both guests need to know what you are getting when you are 21 and what your plans are after that. They will ask questions; you answer. You will have questions. It’s likely they will know or be able to find the answers.”

My lawyer said that parents refusing their children access to money that is theirs have committed fraud. “You could sue them for fraud. I would be willing to help if that’s what you want. However, since they are, in effect, paying your rent, I advise against doing that at least until you get your GEDs and they invite you back home.

I forget who said, “We ain’t going back.”

The accountant thanked us for dinner. He basically said to let Iron World continue to manage the money. He explained how to write down each time you partially pay Mike by buying food. Don’t pay him the difference every day. Pay him every week or 10 days. He showed them how to make a spreadsheet on paper. He asked me to do the same in Excel and show them how it works.

I cleared the table and served ice cream and cake for dessert.

“Now that our guests have left, I have a request for tonight’s festivities. Normally, I let my ladies decide my treats. Tonight, only if it’s okay with you two ladies, I would like to first give Chrissy an orgasm with my mouth and fingers. Then after she’s ready for it I fill that sweet pussy with my juice. [She just gave me a big hug with an even bigger smile.] Then I want to go back down on her and retrieve my deposit in my mouth.”

Chrissy commented, “I’ve always wanted a guy to do that. After a BJ they want me to swallow. But the one time I suggested it he shook his head as if a guy’s juice is poison to guys.”

I continued, “Beth, after I’m done with Chrissy I want us to go to my backyard and rub each other with oil. Then we get down on a plastic tarp and slide around.”

Beth liked that idea and suggested I start with Chrissy outside on the tarp and when she is done I should let her squirt oil on us.

We all had a good time, a very good time. As I write this I can’t help but think what my ex in-laws would think of tonight’s activities. I sure it would go like sinful whores and that heathen looser Mike swimming in their debauchery. And they would smile about all of us roasting in Hell.

My ladies wanted a car. I wanted them to have a car. Not that I didn’t enjoy driving them around. They needed a car to shop for groceries. They needed a car to be on their own. I had to tell them they also needed a car they could afford.

Beth objected, “But Mike, we are both worth millions.”

Chrissy reminded her, “True, but not until we are 21. Mike, could you help us buy a car? Please.”

“First, assume you keep paying me for room and board. Then assume your parents will keep paying for your ‘hotel’ and food costs until the class is over. Then assume they will cut you off when you announce you are not going back to live with them. Show me the numbers. Then let’s talk about how much car you can afford.”

It took them a while. When I inspected their work I found they could each afford a nice new car. They had not counted on insurance and taxes but there was more than enough money – if their parents didn’t stop the $1,200 per week for their ‘hotel’ expense until the end of my 12-week class.

I said, “My dear ladies, I will help you. But part of my help is insisting you get one car to share. Get a nice boring sedan or small van. Get XM radio along with the other features you will find.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.