Generous Offers - Cover

Generous Offers

Copyright© 2018 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 5: DAY FOUR - Advice

Sex Story: Chapter 5: DAY FOUR - Advice - A retired engineer wants to teach a free software class at a community college. But instead is directed to a private school to teach two 19-year-old ladies for money. The private school is happy to unload problem students. The ladies are happy to cheat their parents out of room and board money. The retired engineer is happy he doesn't need Viagra.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Between your computer classes, you two will have to do a few things. Learn to drive, buy a car and sign up for classes at a community college. Take one class like biology or philosophy for non-majors and some fun class like cooking or interior design. I can help you with math. It never hurts to understand algebra. Your classes will keep you from being bored.

“As twins, you should be able to share a car. PLEASE resist the temptation to show how rich you will be in less than two years. Get a compact car both of you can drive and share it.

“Ladies, I need to call my lawyer and accountant. I want to invite both of them to dinner here. You two will prepare a nice dinner for them. Between the two of them, you will both have a better idea about managing your good fortune.

Beth grumbled, “I bet we have to get dressed for them.”

“It might not be tonight. I have to call and find out when they can both come over.”

I called. Our guests would be arriving next Monday, a little before 7:00 pm.

I wanted to help my girls. (Whoa Mike, don’t go there.) Take two: I wanted to help my ladies adjust but I have no experience being filthy rich.

That evening I suggested soaking in the hot tub. They each grabbed four 500ml water bottles putting them on a table next to the hot tub. They both looked like they were trying to get orgasms from the bubble jets. I came up behind Beth, played with her boobs, and presented an almost stiff penis between her legs. She moaned in gentle delight. Hey, no lie, I was having fun too. Chrissy wanted and got the same treatment. I watched my ladies enjoying themselves.

It was time. I turned off the jets.

“I want my ladies to be happy. Not just here but for the rest of your lives. I know you hate your parents. I think I know why: money. Money does not buy happiness. Money does things to people. I’m only guessing that your grandfathers’ money affected your parents. I don’t want your money to mess up your lives.

“From time to time, I will provide down to earth advice you never got from your respective parents.

“Please do not use your money to control people.

“I went to college and learned what is called Computer Science. I got a good job right away and did what I was told to do. Yet, my employer did not control me. We both knew I could quit and get another job easily. My employer could not control me. It’s sad really when so many people need their jobs so much they cannot quit. That they can’t quit puts downward pressure on their wages.

“Let me tell you what I do. My gardener is George. He charges $300 a month for my size place. The grass is cut each week and bushes are trimmed as needed. He plants flowers and makes the outside of my place look nice. Each week I tack an envelope with $100 it to the inside of my gate. When I hear him working I bring him 2 bottles of water. His efforts are worth the extra money.

“Or assume in a few years you hire a cook. Let’s assume she has a 15-yo daughter in high school. You offer a room in your house for the two of them to sleep. It’s a room like you have in my house, but never seem to use. Your cook prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner for you and your family. Treat the cook and her daughter like family, not servants. Everyone eats together. None of this, ‘the servants eat in the kitchen,’ nonsense. Tell them when you will be eating elsewhere with as much advance warning as possible.

“This one is tricky. Your cook NEEDS the job you provide. You should act like my software job employer – treat your cook well and hope she will stay with you. (It’s also important to comply with the various wage laws.)

You have a fortune. I think I know you two well enough to know you don’t want fame and fortune. You don’t want what comes with fame and notoriety – everybody wanting to get their hands into your pockets. If I were you I would want a quiet comfortable life. Your money can buy comfort. But if you do stuff that screams ‘look at me everybody’ you won’t have quiet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.