Wedding Present - Cover

Wedding Present

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom has been cornered into an arranged marriage with his pastor's 16-year-old virgin daughter. He isn't thrilled about the marriage, but is looking forward to taking her cherry. Instead she is raped by black men on their wedding day. Later she services his boss, co-workers and potential clients. This also contains cum-eating and forced male chastity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Size   Small Breasts  

My wedding day didn’t go the way I expected. My bride was a teenage preacher’s daughter. I met Taylor a year earlier when I started attending her Father’s church. The church was an ultra-conservative Baptist offshoot. The women (and girls) all dressed plainly. They were forbidden to wear pants, makeup or jewelry. There weren’t many young people in the church, it seemed that most of them had left the first chance they got. My boss attended the church and “suggested” that I should go. I was 19 and hoping to advance in my new job so I participated at the church as enthusiastically as I approached my job. I didn’t pay much attention to Taylor. I noticed her, but since she was only a little over 5 ft tall, weighed less than 100 pounds, had such small breasts that they barely made bumps in her clothes, and wore no makeup she looked more like a pre-pubescent schoolgirl.

I had been at the church for about 9 months, and involved in many of the activities of the church when the pastor asked me to meet with him. My boss was waiting with the pastor when I came to his office, but that wasn’t strange since my boss was also the head elder. The pastor began.

“We have been really pleased with how you have embraced the culture of our church and become so actively involved. And Dave tells me that you have performed so well at work that you are going to be offered a substantial promotion. Our church believes in arranged marriages and my daughter is about to turn 16. Our secular culture has turned away from the Biblical example of girls marrying young. Girls should marry young, they bond to their husbands and don’t seek divorces later. You are a hard working young man and a valuable member of our church. I couldn’t think of a better husband for my daughter.”

I was a bit shocked. “I hadn’t really thought about marriage yet, I’m more focused on doing well at work and getting established.”

Dave replied, “As a manager, there will be an expectation of maturity. You will be the youngest manager in the company. Being married will show your maturity and stability. It will be a benefit to your career to marry relatively soon, I can’t think of a better wife than Taylor would make.”

My hesitation must have still shown on my face.

Her father asked, “Don’t you find her attractive? Do you struggle seeing her beside you in the wedding bed?”

I hesitated, but finally responded, “Yeah, at least a little bit. I’ve never noticed her as anything but an extremely young looking little girl”

“Taylor, please come in here.” her father shouted.

Taylor entered wearing a typical baggy dress and stood in front of her father. “Undress.”

Taylor lifted her dress over her head, folded it neatly and placed it on the desk. She wore plain white cotton bra and panties. Her breasts were tiny, but her nipples poked prominently throughout the thin cotton. I was impressed by the obedience, and had to admit that she had a cute, if young looking, body. She proceeded to take off her bra and placed it beside the dress. As Taylor removed her panties I noticed her hairless crotch.

“I want you to lay back on my desk and spread your legs, I want Tom to see that you are a young women, not a girl.”

Taylor blushed as she sat on the edge of the desk. She leaned back and then placed her feet on the desk, spreading her thighs 180 degrees.

“I prefer that girls and women remain bald, it promotes a sense of vulnerability and dependence. If you are her husband it is your choice whether she grows hair, keeps herself smooth, or has the hair permanently removed. I also want to show you that she is still a virgin.”

I wouldn’t have known what to look for, but her father spread her bald lips and pointed to the skin surrounding a small opening.

“Having seen that my daughter is both attractive and a virgin, will you marry her?”

I was out of stalling options. Dave didn’t say I’d lose my job if I didn’t marry Taylor, but he had been clear it would be a bad career move. As I looked over at her, still lying on the desk with her legs spread, both her body and her submissive obedience attracted me.

“You are both so much wiser and more mature than me. I would be foolish to disregard your opinions and experience. I’m still worried about the entire concept of being married, I’m not sure I am ready for it. But I trust your perceptions.”

I didn’t really trust or respect them, but I didn’t figure I had much choice.

On our wedding day Taylor was gang-raped in front of me. What I hadn’t realized at the time was that she had also been raped just before she walked down the aisle. One of my “wedding presents” was a copy of the tapes showing all of the rapes. Even though the marriage wasn’t really my choice, I had been looking forward to fucking that tight channel and claiming her cherry. Now her cherry was gone and her pussy was certainly stretched out by the giant black cocks. But I’ll tell the story in the order that it happened.

The start of the wedding was still more than 30 minutes away. I hadn’t seen Taylor yet today, she was in the bride’s room having some pictures taken. I’m not sure how the photographer convinced Taylor to take pictures in her honeymoon lingerie, but he did. Perhaps she was just so used to taking orders that she simply obeyed whatever he suggested. He had slipped her a powerful aphrodisiac earlier, which might explain some of her later behaviour. I have to wonder if it didn’t include something to lower her inhibitions and reasoning.

The final piece of lingerie she modelled was what she planned to wear that night. It would have been a wonderful surprise. She was wearing a laced-up white corset with sheer bra cups. The corset pulled her tiny waist even smaller. Attached to the corset were white lace garter belts, holding up the sheer white hose. The sheer panties matched the bra, neither of which offered any protection from a clear view. I was surprised that a video was running the entire time Taylor changed clothes, perhaps she didn’t even notice it was there. Once Taylor had changed, she laid back on the sofa.

“Show the camera what you want your husband to see tonight. How will you look at him when he enters your hotel room tonight? Think about what you want him to do to you. How do you want him to touch you? Show him how you want to be touched.”

Taylor began to run her fingers over her little body. She rubbed her tiny tits through the bra fabric. She played with her nipples, until one hand snuck down between her legs and started to gently caress her lips. Slowly she paid more and more attention to her clitoris.

“Push the panties out of the way” came a voice from off camera.

Taylor did just that, showing a bald, glistening wet cunt to the camera. She dipped her finger tip in her cunt and spread the juices back up her lips and attacked her clit with vigor reaching orgasm quickly.

A well-built black man had let himself into the room and walked over towards Taylor as she played with herself. Her eyes were closed, so she didn’t notice at first. He placed his hand on her tit and she jumped, trying to curl up in a ball and hide.

Jerome showed Taylor a picture of her mom having sex with him. (Her mother had been drugged and raped while her dad was at a church conference a few months back. She didn’t remember anything except waking up sore and not recalling what she had done the previous evening.) “If you do exactly what I tell you the rest of the evening, I will give all of the picture and video files of your mother to you and your husband. If you don’t, I will post them on the internet and mail them to all of the families in the church. Your Mom’s reputation will be ruined. Your dad will lose his job. He will probably blame your Mom and divorce her in disgrace. No one in this community will look at your parents, or even you, the same again. And if they try to move, I’ll send the pictures to the new city as well. The choice is yours. You can be selfish, and ruin your parents. Or you can give yourself to me for this one day, and they can continue their happy lives.”

Taylor started sobbing, “I’ll do whatever you ask, just please leave my parents alone.”

“First, you have to end your crying and start acting like a happy bride. Hand me your panties. Put your wedding dress on over this cute little outfit.”

Taylor did exactly as she was told, even putting on her veil. While Taylor dressed, Jerome undressed. Jerome was only half-hard and still had the biggest cock I had ever seen. It reached almost to his knee and was nearly as big around as my wrist.

“Have you ever sucked a dick before?”

“No. I haven’t even seen one in real life before.”

“Kneel in front of me and open your mouth.”

His massive dick barely fit between her lips. Taylor was already gagging by the time his whole head was in her mouth. This little attention caused his dick to swell even larger.

“Start rubbing yourself again. You need to be plenty wet to handle me.”

Taylor reached between her legs and resumed playing with her clit. Jerome had her bend forward and lifted the wedding dress over her back. Her thin butt and tiny lips pointed skyward. While she continued fondling her clit, Jerome inserted one finger until it reached her hymen. He tried to force a second finger in her, but she was such a tight fit his large fingers wouldn’t fit. Mercifully, he returned to his pants and pulled out a lubricating suppository.

“Good thing I came prepared. I would have torn holes in your tiny cunt without a little extra help.”

He slid the suppository inside her cunt. Soon he had two fingers working in and out of her cunt, and finally a third. After a minute or so of spreading her cunt as wide as possible with his three fingers, Jerome positioned his dick against her virgin lips. It looked almost half as wide as her body, and as long as her torso. I couldn’t believe it was going to fit inside her, even after watching her take that cock and more later, it still seemed impossible when watching the video.

Slowly, his relentless pressure parted her lips. Her cunt stretched wide around his head, trying to let it fit. Her cunt finally swallowed his head and made what I swore was an audible pop. Taylor gasped but didn’t scream. He moved around slowly inside of her, barely moving deeper, but increasing her arousal. He pressed up against her maidenhead, withdrew a little and then slammed into her as hard as he could. Probably half of his 18” was buried inside her cunt. Taylor screamed and writhed around, but Jerome just stayed still until she calmed down. He pulled his dick out and wiped the blood on the inside of her white dress. He re-entered her with another hard thrust, going slightly deeper than before. He began working like a piston, pulling most of the way out and pushing in just a little deeper. After about 5 minutes he was about 13” deep. Taylor had her first orgasm with him. He held on tight as her whole body tensed and shook. It took almost 10 more minutes to squeeze the final 5” inside of Taylor. She had two more orgasms along the way, but just moaned in pain with the final several inches jammed into her. Jerome came while he was buried deep in her cunt, staying deep inside her until he was drained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.