The Case of the Lactating Virgin
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by blacknight99

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The doctor is hired to mold a woman into a potential spouse with an improbable list of attributes. Is it physically and mentally possible? A story of hymens and mammaries, and why so many people revere them.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Let me be perfectly frank about this. Mad evil doctors are made, not born. There is no grand design that separates us from you, our unsuspecting prey. There are no genetic markers. I mean, while I have not spoken to my parents for many years, I, and everyone else who knows them, regard them as good, decent people ... though they ARE both accountants, and I suppose many years of having to work with U.S. tax codes might be enough to tip anyone over the edge. No, they are ... and I was ... quite sane, and an integral part of our society. But for me, something changed. Something shifted. Very early in this story, I’ll tell you what. And when. And why.

Professionally, I have lived two lives. For reasons that will soon become evident, I have made it a point to destroy all records of the first. But, for the sake of scientific advancement, I have endeavored to maintain scrupulous records of the second. For those of you who might notice other of my published “Case Files,” let me explain that I will write them as “stand alone” documents. There is no need to seek out others and read them “in order.” However, for what it is worth, this is the first. In this installment, you will learn about me, as well as my first subject. My first victim.

In my previous life, I was not superstitious. I was rational, reasoning and methodical. There was no place in that life for fear of broken mirrors or black cats or “three on a match.” Coincidence was just that and nothing more. But then came “Patient Number 19.” It was the nineteenth patient in my “first life” that ENDED my “first life.” You see, despite all of my fine ethics and all of my good intentions, I fell in love with Patient 19. Eventually, we became lovers. And then I tried to save her. THAT was my greatest error ... believing that I could shield her from her abusive husband. Her very rich, very powerful abusive husband. And within days, he had crushed me.

His control over HER was absolute, as it turned out. As soon as he learned of our intentions, he took her out of the state. I never did learn where. In fact, from that day on, I had never heard another word ... from her or about her. Within a week, my medical license was revoked, I was fired from my teaching position at a prestigious university, and I was kicked out of my offices (and my apartment) by my landlords. When I learned that there was a warrant out for my arrest for raping a patient under my care, I very wisely conceded defeat and fled the country.

What followed was a protracted exercise in patience. I changed my name in one country, then spent two years getting another undergraduate degree online while living in another. In Scotland, I found a university that would give me advanced credit tests for many graduate classes (let’s face it ... I had TAUGHT some of those subjects, back in “Life Number One”). And in a bit more than five years (which included ANOTHER internship), I was back in the United States, in a city just about as far away from my previous existence as possible, starting a practice exactly as I had before. With the small exception of living a complete lie, I was actually just as dedicated, just as enthusiastic and just as morally upright as I had ever been. But then came the NEXT Patient 19.

It was the middle of my second week in practice, and my only appointment of the day. I honestly hadn’t kept track ... I hadn’t realized he WAS my 19th patient ... not until later, when I looked back at it. He seemed like a nice sort of fellow at first: warm, genuine, hopeful ... perhaps a bit too much so. Let’s face it, people go to psychiatrists because they have problems, not because they’re feeling warm and hopeful. He was young (I later learned he was 27) and large ... tall and tending toward fat, but not quite there yet. He wore a well made, tailored suit, and I assumed he was rich but not pretentious. He studied the degrees hanging on my office walls and smiled a bit too long at them ... but I assumed that was because I was in my mid-30’s, and the degrees were very new, though there was nothing wrong with getting a “late start” in life.

I am of the opinion that the patient should be made to feel important in the doctor-patient relationship (a concept not shared by many in my profession), and so the chair in which he sat before my desk was the same height as my own. Even so, he seemed comfortable in my presence, as if we were equals, though he did not appear to be condescending in the least.

“What brings you to see me today, Mr. Ardly,” I asked, studying him openly, just as he was studying me.

“Please, call me Justin,” he said, smiling. “And how should I refer to you, doctor?”

I gave a small chuckle at his warmth. “I don’t tend to stand on formality. Call me Randy, if you prefer.”

The smile didn’t waiver. “Not ‘James?’ Or “Dr. Waddell?” he asked amiably.

I froze. My old name. I took a deep breath. “Well, shit,” I told him grimly. The pleasant smile never left his lips. “How did Sinman find me so quickly?” I asked him.

Finally, the smile slid off his face, replaced by a look of confusion. He canted his head slightly. “Sinman?” he asked.

“The man who’s paying you,” I said sourly. “I knew he had a long reach, but I felt sure I’d lost him.”

Ardly put the smile back in place. “Ah! The man who drove you out of business in Seattle! I’m assuming that you didn’t actually rape his wife ... not that it really matters to me.”

I sat back hard in my chair, then realized that I couldn’t remember having leaned forward, and I attempted to take stock. I found myself surprisingly clear-headed and alert, yet I couldn’t seem to tell who or what I was facing. I tried to give him various personas, and then sought to judge my actions accordingly. Was he a cobra, ready to strike? A wolf, playing with a cornered rabbit, knowing that he could make the kill when he had had his fun? The Devil, ready to offer me a deal in exchange for my soul? But, in each case, I saw no method of escape.

I sighed heavily and asked: “If ... If Sinman didn’t put you up to this, then why... ?”

“Oh, I imagine that he COULD find you, if he really wanted to. I did, after all.” That pleasant smile never left his lips. “And I’ve known your whereabouts ... and your obvious intentions ... for more than a year now. It was a relatively easy thing for me to guide you to Providence. I graduated from Brown, and a nice contribution to Alpert Medical gained me the power I needed. Did you really think that they just sought you out in Great Britain with the offer for the teaching spot? I mean ... seriously ... what were the chances?”

I took a deep breath. My hands were shaking, and I put them in my lap, out of his line of sight. “You ... want something from me.”

“Oh, yes.”

I shook my head, trying to understand. “But ... I quite literally have nothing to give,” I argued softly. I only kept from screaming that because I was desperately trying to determine if there was anything I DID have to give him. I came up blank.

The infuriating smile broadened. “Six years ago, you wrote your thesis at the University of Washington School of Medicine. It caused a great furor at the time, I understand. Some of the deans wanted it rejected due to the subject matter. I don’t believe you got a very complimentary grade on it.” He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees, and he used his hands for emphasis. “But doctor, it was absolute genius!” He let that sink in for a moment. “And now, you’re teaching it here.”

I goggled at him. “The course I’m teaching is Applied Behavioral Science in Psychiatry!” I erupted. “The paper was on Behavior Modification! There’s a huge difference! And the deans in Seattle were quite right to question my choice in topics! The ethical implications involved were borderline at best!”

He leaned back and resumed that hateful smile. “I have absolutely no interest in ethics at all. My needs are quite narrow in scope; and after studying this problem for years, I have determined that YOU are my best hope for a solution. If your goal in life is to ease the suffering of those around you, then this...” he used his hands to indicate the office around us, “ ... is the best way for you to do that. However, if your true identity were known, I fear your practice ... and perhaps your freedom ... would be very much in jeopardy. On the other hand, if you produce the thing I want, you will be handsomely rewarded. Shall we say ... three million dollars?”

“Three... ?” and I froze, dazed and shocked. He kept quiet and let me think (damn him!). I studied his eyes carefully. “What is it you want?”

“I want to procreate,” he said simply. I refused to give him the satisfaction of a response, so he went on. “I want a woman. And I want YOU to find her and give her the traits that I desire. I have read every book about behavior modification that I can lay my hands on; and only YOUR approach seems viable for this purpose. I fully understand the shortcomings of all the various techniques; and I understand that no system or procedure is guaranteed foolproof or permanent. But for the type of woman I want, I am firmly convinced that the process you worked with when developing your thesis WILL produce the effects I’m seeking. You, doctor, will provide me with the perfect wife.”

I shook my head emphatically. “I’d rather start over again ... again! Have I truly given you the impression that I’m the type of man who would accept a laundry list of emotional traits from a client and then ... what? Go out and kidnap some woman? And then ... brainwash her to ... to...”

He laughed out loud, and I stopped my tirade. “Of course not, Randy. May I still call you Randy? Please believe me when I tell you that I am perfectly realistic about my expectations, as fantastic as they might be. But I have no intention of you ‘hunting down’ a woman who will suit my needs. I’m sure you will have a literal parade of women streaming through your office in the weeks and months to come. I will ensure the word gets out that you are a wonderful psychiatrist ... and especially suited for the emotional needs of women. You will be VERY highly recommended. And I will be patient ... for awhile, at least, while you find me a good candidate. After all, I will be very specific in my requirements, both physical and emotional.”

“Physical?” I blurted. “What do you intend to do? Put out the word that I only see young supermodels?”

“Those are the only two things I do NOT care about,” he countered, smiling even more broadly. “She does NOT have to be young ... and she does not have to be beautiful. I would certainly not complain if she was; but those will not be among your requirements in choosing a proper candidate.”

I shook my head, both to clear it, and to let him know that I had no intention of being a part of this warped game. But before I could voice that, he held up his hands and started counting, using his right forefinger to touch those on his left.

“I require a virgin.” He began by touching an index finger. “And, of course, one that is healthy enough to bear me children.” He had touched a second finger with the ‘healthy’ requirement; and he kept checking off the other fingers in order. “Obedient ... that’s where your process comes in. Deeply submissive. Very much in love with me ... even before she meets me.” He had run out of fingers, so he let both hands fall to his lap. “Oh ... one more thing. I would really enjoy it if she was producing milk. The thought of that has always turned me on.”

I gawked, open mouthed, then found the wherewithal to issue a single barked laugh. “A mind-controlled lactating virgin?”

“It IS possible,” he countered confidently. “Forced lactation, I mean. I’ve read about it. And you ARE a medical doctor.”

And all of a sudden, a mental image sprang into my head. I continued to stare at him, but I let my eyes lose their focus as I thought back to the day before ... and I saw her. She had been a bystander ... an insignificant character in the flow of my life. But now, I dredged up her image again ... and I considered. And THAT was the moment! That was the instant my life changed.

HE had seen it ... I’m certain of that. He had drawn a slight breath to make further comment, but he very wisely kept silent instead, that constant smile changing subtly to let me KNOW that he knew. “You son of a bitch!” I hissed. “You goddamned son of a bitch!” But he said nothing, confident in my transformation. Because, I had CONSIDERED it, you see. And what real difference is there, ethically speaking? Once you seriously consider an action, the action itself is just something that follows. I suddenly realized that I COULD do what he was asking; and more to the point, I realized HOW I would do it. I glanced up at the clock. How long had I been sitting there, contemplating? How many seconds ... how many minutes ... had passed since I had allowed myself to be turned into a monster?

Finally, he spoke. “You already have a girl in mind, don’t you?” he asked excitedly.

I glowered at him. “How would I know?” I barked. I thought again. “Probably not. I can’t look at a woman and tell if she’s a virgin!” He was silent again, and I once more lapsed into thought. “I want fifty thousand dollars up front,” I stated flatly.

“Done.” The quickness of his response infuriated me.

“I need to offer her money” I continued gruffly. “Another fifty thou, let’s say. You would probably never have to pay her. But if something happens ... if I fail, you would have to do so, and I would start over with someone else. You could deduct my failures from the final payment.”

“Agreed.”

“Give me six months to find a candidate ... just in case this girl doesn’t pan out,” I continued, as if I hadn’t cared about his last word, “plus three months work to ... provide the ... um ... emotional and physical characteristics. If I haven’t found a likely girl within six months, you have the right to renegotiate.” I glanced at him with authority, and he nodded his consent. “And one last thing,” I continued. “In payment, I want this building.”

At last I had flustered him. “You want ... what?”

I raised my hands to indicate our surroundings. “This building. I want you to buy it and give it to me ... in addition to the fifty thou.”

“Uh ... the entire building?”

Finally, I was the one smiling. “You would be getting a bargain. The top two floors have been condemned. My office, and my apartment in the back, are the only habitable spaces. It’s scheduled for destruction next year. The consortium that owns it wants four million for the lot, but the demolition costs are going to be a close to a mil, all by themselves. You should be able to talk them down below three mil for it, as is, with very little effort. Maybe even two.”

He narrowed his eyes, but nodded slowly. “Why do you want a condemned building?” he asked.

But I was already standing, my right hand extended toward him. “We have a deal?” I asked, my jaw firm. From his expression, I was obviously presenting the countenance of someone who was self-assured but not enjoying the transaction. Gravely, he stood and we shook.

He reached into an inner suit pocket and pulled out a checkbook, then used my desk as he wrote out a check for fifty thousand dollars. He placed a business card on top of it. “My private cell phone number and email address are on the back,” he said quietly. “Please keep me appraised of your progress.” And he turned on his heel and walked out.

I sat back down and stared at the check and calling card. I felt amazingly calm and aware. So, I mused, this is what a sociopath feels like. I shrugged. Pulling out my cell phone, I searched in the contact list until I located the number I wanted. I pressed it without preparing what I was going to say. Somehow, I knew I could field the conversation, no matter which direction it might go. I felt more confident than I ever have in my life.

“Hello?” The woman’s voice was surrounded by mild static. I realized she was speaking through her car’s speaker system as she was driving.

“Doctor Feinburough? It’s Randy Herringwick. I tried to talk to you yesterday in that apartment on the south side, but you were too busy. You had called me in to consult with your Hospice patient. I was too late, as it turned out.”

She sounded impatient. “Ah. The psychiatrist. Yes. You were on time, doctor. I regret the patient had already passed. There wasn’t time to call you and cancel. If you’ll just call our secretary, we’ll make sure you are paid promptly. One hour at the Medicare rate. Do you need the number?”

I grinned. “You misunderstand, doctor. I have no intention of billing you for a patient who had already died. I would never do that.”

There was a long pause. “I’m sorry ... why are you calling?”

“There was a young woman there. Slender. Brown hair. Looked a little like a deer caught in the headlights. I assume it was the patient’s daughter.” I let the statement hang.

“Yes. She’s a niece, actually. Primary caregiver. I ... um ... can’t remember her name at the moment, sorry. The caseworker would know. Um ... why do you ask?”

“I sensed she needed help. The death obviously hit her pretty hard. I wanted to offer her my assistance.”

“I realize you are just setting up your practice, doctor,” she replied. She sounded condescending. “That’s why we chose you to begin with. We thought you might need the business. But believe me, you’re barking up the wrong tree. The girl is flat broke. There’s no money there. In fact, I think they’re about to evict her. Whatever estate there is, it’s obviously in arrears.”

Thankfully, she couldn’t see my smile. She was playing right into my hands. “Again, you misunderstand, doctor. I really don’t need the business ... or the money. I have a pretty good sense of psychological need. And believe me, this girl is in pain. I only want to help her.” I paused again, setting the hook. “Or ... if you would like to take it upon yourself to steer her toward proper counseling, I could refer several other psychiatrists that might be able to see her instead.”

“No! I mean ... forgive me, doctor. I wasn’t insinuating...”

“Please, doctor, call me Randy,” I purred.

“Jackie,” she countered. “And please, Randy, feel free to help her, if you can. I ... um ... THINK that she’s still living at the same address. You could call ... or drop by and talk to her. And yes, she obviously IS in emotional pain. You see, the patient died following a freak accident. The girl was not to blame in any way; but you know how caregivers are.”

“I thought the woman died of the Big Three,” I said, genuinely confused. The small apartment, when I visited, had smelled horrible ... like the inside of a smoldering ashtray. I’d been told that I was treating a patient in the final stages of lung cancer, emphysema and COPD.

“Somehow, the idiot had gotten hold of a cigarette and a lighter,” Jackie said solemnly. “ The police believe she found a butt under the cushions of a couch. I had just bumped her level of oxygen flow that morning to max. And, she was pretty out of it, with all the morphine we were giving her, so it probably never even dawned on her to turn off the oxygen before she lit up. The girl was out of the apartment, getting groceries. She came home just after the fire department responded. Thank God the fire was short-lived and confined to part of the couch in the den. The patient scorched her lungs; and in her weakened state from the disease, she probably died within seconds. We were lucky in a sense, though. I mean ... the whole building could have gone up!”

“Christ,” I muttered honestly. “No wonder the girl looked that way. I’ll help her if I can.”

“Thank you, Randy.” Her voice had taken on a slightly sultry tone. “I look forward to working with you in the future. Maybe we could get to know each other better.”

“Yes. I look forward to that, too, Jackie. Good bye.”

And I never saw or spoke to the good Doctor Jackie again.

CASE FILES - PERSONAL NOTES - PATIENT 20 - DAY 1

“Hello,” I said amiably. “I am...”

“Yes. I know why you’ve come.” It was the same girl, no doubt about it. But two days ago, I had seen her across a room full of the chaos of death. There had been paramedics, a gurney with a full body bag strapped atop it, and the good Dr. Jackie busy signing forms. This mousy waif had retreated to a corner, where she was busy attempting to blend into the walls ... trying to get away from the overdose of stark reality before her. Even now, she was attempting to escape, for she had not met my warm gaze, and she refused to look up at me, even as she was speaking. “I ... I don’t suppose there is any way you can put this off for just one more day, is there?”

“Put it off?” I asked. I was still trying to make her look up so I could see her eyes.

Instead, she sighed heavily. “No. Of course not. Can you give me just a moment? I only have one suitcase. It’s in the bedroom. May I get it, please?” I reached out and laid a hand on her left shoulder. She gasped loudly, and pulled away very slightly, though my hand was still making contact. Finally, she looked up into my face, but tears sprang to her eyes so quickly that I couldn’t really study those windows to her soul. “Please?!” she sobbed. “Just one suitcase?”

“Tell me your name, girl,” I said sternly.

Her mouth opened and closed several times before she could find the words. “Ann. Ann Johnson, sir.”

“I am Dr. Herringwick. You are going to invite me in now. We are going to sit at your table, and you are going to make each of us a cup of tea.” Again, her mouth sought words, but I didn’t give her a chance. I used the hand on her shoulder to turn her back into the apartment, and then I lowered it to the small of her back and propelled her toward the kitchen. The place smelled much better, though moderately of pine cleanser and bleach. All the windows were wide open. I noticed that there was no couch in the small living room.

She filled a tea kettle, casting glances my way. “You ... You were here two days ago,” she said. Then she added: “When they took Aunt Gerty away.” I didn’t respond. She lit the gas stove using a wooden kitchen match (the water must have already been hot, because it began to boil almost immediately), then she walked through a door into a bedroom. I stood and watched as she opened a suitcase sitting on one of the two twin beds and rummaged through the contents, finally extracting two tea bags.

I sat back down at the rickety table. “You keep your tea in your suitcase?”

She shrugged and fetched two cups from the cupboard, then began tearing open the paper wrappers on the teabags. “I was going to take it with me. I like tea.” She squared her shoulders, building up her courage, then she turned to face me. “Doctor, what do you... ?” She didn’t seem to have enough breath to make it through the sentence; but instead of finishing, she started over. “Why are you here? Do they suspect me ... in Aunt Gerty’s death?”

I smiled at her. “I understand you weren’t even here.”

“No. Obviously, I should have been.” She turned back to the tea. “Dr. Feinburough gave me twenty dollars. I went to the store to get something to eat ... something for dinner. And when I got back...”

“I’m very sorry, Ann. No, that’s not why I came today. I had thought that I might be able to give you a job.”

She had been in the process of pouring boiling water into a cup, but she spun toward me so rapidly that she poured a great deal of it onto the floor. “What?” she barked, then purposefully set the kettle back on the stove, picked up a towel and fell to her knees, swiping at the steaming water. “I’ll take it. Whatever it is, I’ll take your job.”

She hadn’t been looking at me when she said that. On a whim, I said: “Drop the towel, Ann.” She immediately stopped and let go of the dish rag. “Stand up,” I ordered. “Finish making the tea and sit down.” She followed each command at once and without question, though she never actually looked at me until she was seated across the small table from me. Again, tears were in her eyes.

“Please, sir. Um ... doctor. I have no experience, but I’m desperate for work. I have no place to stay, you see. The apartment was in Aunt Gerty’s name. She was months behind in her rent. They didn’t want to evict her while she was sick, but the place is rent controlled, and they can get three or four times the price they were charging her. That’s who I thought you were when I answered the door. I thought you were from the police, here to evict me. If you hire me, I could clean for you ... or empty bed pans. I have lots of experience doing THAT. I’d do anything. Anything you want.”

I had almost abandoned the idea of using this girl for Ardly’s little scheme. She was obviously in poor health, and while I gave her age a ballpark estimate of mid-to-late twenties, I really had no clue. She was painfully thin, and had a pasty complexion with mottled skin. Her brown hair was lifeless and hung off her head like a handful of old, dark straw. I wasn’t sure I could get her into physical shape to bear healthy children in three months time ... much less tackle the lactation problem. I had based my assumption that she might be a virgin on the idea that no man would WANT her. Still, my heart went out to her. I supposed that I could hire her in some capacity for awhile, even if she didn’t meet the requirements for my “project.”

“How old are you, Ann?”

“Nineteen.”

I blinked, unbelieving. Her answer had been too quick to be contrived. I leaned forward and studied her openly, forcing her to look down and blush. “Do you smoke yourself?” I ask.

“Oh, my God, no. I would never...”

“How many packs a day did your aunt smoke? And how long have you lived here?”

She gulped nervously. “After the first attack, she cut back to two packs a day ... and a pint of bourbon. She would get them about two in the afternoon, when the grocer delivered them; and everything would be gone before dinner time. I know ... classic addictive personality, right? But that’s just the way we lived. And ... um ... I moved here five years ago when my mother died.”

I leaned back again, considering. Still a teenager ... and secondhand smoke alone had added a decade to her apparent age and robbed her of her health. Malnutrition obviously played into the equation, as well. Was it possible to repair the damage? I could just imagine taking someone like THIS and turning her into the type of woman Ardly wanted. What an accomplishment that would be!

“Ann,” I told her carefully, “I’m a clinical psychologist involved in laboratory psychological and physical research. I’m looking for a paid volunteer to participate in human testing.”

“I’ll take it,” she repeated. “Whatever it is, I’ll do it. But ... I don’t have a place to stay. Could you ... um ... advance me enough so that I could find a...” she shrugged “ ... a hotel or something?”

I couldn’t help but give her a pitying smile. “I would provide a place to stay.”

For a moment, the breath went out of her. “Really? Oh, gosh! Please! Can I do it?”

I regarded her so seriously that she realized that she’d done something wrong. Again, tears sprang to her eyes, but she didn’t know enough about the situation to say anything. “It would be the sane and prudent thing for you to question what this testing might involve,” I told her evenly.

She blinked, and a tear slid down her cheek. “Yes, doctor. Please, sir. What is the testing all about?”

I leaned forward, my elbows on the table, and I gesticulated as I spoke. “There are actually two experiments. First, there is a great deal of emphasis today on the importance of breast milk for newborns. However, many new mothers are unable to produce milk for their babies. I am endeavoring to study the use of rapid, forced lactation in volunteer subjects.”

She blinked at me, uncomprehending. Slowly, my meaning seemed to dawn on her. “You ... you want to make me ... my ... my breasts make ... milk?”

“Yes.”

My words seemed to hit her all at once, and she gasped. “I would ... I would be helping little babies?” I could almost see the image in her mind: an endless line of needy infants, waiting for her to press them to her breast.

“Not directly,” I explained gently. “You would be helping science study the process. We would use drugs and a breast pump for an extended period to cause your milk to flow. And, we would probably keep your breasts producing for awhile ... possibly several months, or even longer.”

She seemed very excited. “Can you give the milk to the babies who need it?”

I smiled. “Possibly.”

“I’ll do it! I’d never even considered doing something like that! It sounds amazingly important!”

I took a breath. “Ann, the second part of the study has to do with behavior modification. Do you know what that is?”

Her excitement suddenly fled while she considered this, her forehead wrinkling in thought. “Um ... no.”

“I would use certain psychiatric techniques ... hypnosis, mainly ... and I would attempt to change certain things about you. Then, I’d study you to observe how these changes might be prolonged ... or even ingrained. Do you understand?”

She blinked slowly, studying me. “Change me?”

“Yes. The way you think about certain things. The way you act. The things you want. That’s the other thing I’m studying.”

She gave a little huff of an exclamation and the corners of her mouth twitched upward. “I don’t care.” The little smile broadened, and she lifted her arms out to her sides. “Just look at me. I think being someone else might be ... wonderful!” She hesitated again, afraid that she’d said too much ... or not enough. I could see her searching her thoughts frantically in an attempt to make herself a more relevant applicant. “And ... um ... you’d pay me?”

“If you’re suited for the experiments, yes. Fifty thousand dollars.”

“Fifty... ?” Her eyes had seemingly doubled in size. She gawked at me, open-mouthed.

It couldn’t be this easy, could it? It was as if the lamb was not just being led to the slaughter, it was racing there of its own accord. I sighed heavily. Of course, the one thing that would eliminate most potential candidates had not yet been addressed. I leaned closer toward her. Startled, she dropped her arms, sensing the possibility that I might snatch away all of these assumed wonders.

“Ann, there is a very narrow range of physical requirements for potential applicants. I need to make sure you are appropriately suited for the experiments.” She looked suddenly stricken, and I rushed on. “Please ... don’t be distressed. I give you my word that I will hire you for something, even if you are not qualified to participate in the studies, though for significantly less compensation. And, I promise to give you a place to stay, at least until I can get you set up somewhere else. But you must answer my questions truthfully. You will be given very thorough physical examinations; so eventually, I will know if you lie to me now. And if you do lie, I will immediately make you go elsewhere, without any payments being made to you. Do you understand?”

She was literally breathless with anticipation, and found it difficult to respond. “I ... I would never lie to you, I promise! What ... What do you want to know?”

I leaned back and took a breath. I decided to try to sound mater-of-fact about my inquiries. “What is your level of education?”

This seemed to hit her hardest of all. The tears were back yet again. “I have a GED! I had to drop out of school when Aunt Gerty got worse a couple years ago. But the librarian in the branch over on One Twenty-Ninth Street helped me to...”

“It’s alright, Ann. That’s sufficient.” She took a deep breath, obviously relieved, and I continued. “How much exercise do you get?”

Again she seemed ready to panic. “I walk to the library twice a week. That’s ten blocks.”

“Would you be willing to undertake a rigorous exercise program?”

“Oh, yes!”

God, she was earnest. “Do you take any drugs?”

“Um ... I ... uh ... took a couple aspirin last week.”

I nodded and looked at her with a deadpan expression. “What is your level of sexual experience?”

She blinked. Her mouth opened and closed a few times. “I ... uh ... Sometimes, I ... um...”

“You can tell me, Ann. I’m a doctor. This is important. I need to know.”

“I ... um ... I ... touch myself.”

I couldn’t stop a long, slow exhalation. I hadn’t realized that I’d been holding my breath. “You masturbate.”

“I ... I don’t know. But I touch myself at night. In bed, at night. My ... My nipples, and my ... um ... between my legs. That’s sex, right? That’s where a guy touches a girl, right? That’s where he puts his ... um ... penis, right?”

I really tried not to smile. “Right.” I watched as she lowered her gaze to her tightly clasped hands before her on the table. She was shaking slightly. “But, you’ve never let a guy do that to you, is that correct?” She shook her head. “Ann...” I watched as she was forced to look up at me. “What you do at night ... I want you to understand that it’s perfectly normal. Lots of people do that. Men and women, too. But ... I need to know: When you’ve done that, have you ever inserted anything into yourself? Have you ever pretended ... you know ... and thought about sex ... and pushed anything inside yourself?”

Again, her mouth worked for several seconds before forming words. She nodded before she found her voice. “My finger,” she said in a whisper. “Sometimes, I put my finger inside, and I think about...”

Once more, I let out a long sigh before realizing I had been holding my breath in preparation for her response. “Nothing else ... nothing besides your finger; is that correct?” I interrupted. Again, she nodded without looking up. “And what is the frequency?” She gave me a look of complete incomprehension, and I re-asked my question. “How often do you ... touch yourself that way?”

“Every night,” she answered quietly. She continued to look down at her hands and didn’t take in my professional nod. “And every morning,” she added. Fortunately, she didn’t see my reaction to THAT, either.

“That’s alright, Ann,” I commented soothingly. “Thank you for answering all my questions honestly. I still don’t know if you will be eligible for my experiments, but I will allow you to participate in the last series of tests prior to the selection of my candidate. Please, go get your suitcase. You’re leaving with me now, and you’re not coming back. Are you ready?”

She wiped a tear and smiled. “Really?”

She followed along meekly as I carried her suitcase down the two flights of stairs and up the street to where I had parked my car. On the way back home, I stopped at a popular diner and ordered her the biggest, greasiest cheeseburger they had on the menu, plus French fries and a large vanilla malt (which she had never tried before). Though she couldn’t finish the meal, I made sure she had consumed about a thousand calories. If all went well, I hoped that she would gain at least twenty pounds while in my care.

When we got to my office building, I led her inside and straight to the bathroom. I had taken up the entire previous afternoon (a Thursday following my single twice-per-week class) making improvements and spending a great deal of money. My apartment is quite spacious, and has two bedrooms, though only one bath. It contains a large, claw foot iron tub, which I began filling with steaming water. Then I turned to her and told her to strip. As I expected, she simply stood there and stared at me questioningly.

“Ann, I am your doctor, and hopefully, I will be studying you very carefully. There will be many times that I will need to examine you without clothing. If you really wish to participate, you will need to trust me and do as I tell you. Do you understand?”

She nodded almost imperceptibly and reached for the top button of her blouse. “I ... I’m very shy.”

“I understand your modesty, and I’m sorry that I have to make you feel uncomfortable. But, as I said, I’ll need to examine you often. We must learn to be tolerant and overcome our reluctance around one another. This is a very good time to start. Now, please, remove all of your clothing.” I tried to ignore her, and I turned back to the tub and began pouring things into the water.

When it comes right down to it, the greatest strides in the field of dermatology have come about in the cosmetics industry. That only makes sense. Great advancements in science aren’t cheap, and cosmetics is where the money is. From that one glimpse of her, two days before, I knew that if this girl actually turned out to be a candidate for Ardly’s little “project,” I would have to repair her skin; and so I did some online study of epidermis restoration, and found the latest creams, lotions, gels, bath additives, et cetera. They certainly weren’t cheap. Still, I am a great believer in the concept that you get what you pay for (as long as the product is scientifically proven), and so I was relatively confident in my purchases. By the time I had finished pouring in this and that, the tub was full. I turned off the water and finally turned around to face Ann, who, for the first time in my presence, was completely nude. I knew it wouldn’t be the last. In fact, I expected to see her this way almost every day for the next three months.

She was not a pretty sight. Though of average height, she was painfully underweight (I would learn shortly that she was 5’ 3” tall and weighed 89 pounds). Spindly legs were joined at a bony pelvis, and I could count the bulges of five ribs on each side of her chest. Her breasts were high, small and conical. She might have had a pretty face, except for the sunken eyes and hollow cheeks; and her hair may well have been long, if it didn’t go in literally every direction at once.

I held out my hand to her, which she took reluctantly, and I steadied her as she stepped into the tub and lowered herself by degrees into the hot water. I made a conscious effort not to stare, and instead turned to pluck bottles of special shampoo and conditioner off a shelf, then instructed her to used both of them twice before she was done. Lastly, I indicated a clock on the wall and told her she had to remain in the tub for a full hour, adding more hot water as necessary. I indicated a luxuriously plush bathrobe hanging on the inside of the door; and, carrying her dirty clothes, I left her to her own devices for an hour while I went to prepare the next chapter in our adventure together.

I was reading a book in the den when she came to me, barefoot and fresh. Her hair indeed was shoulder length, and I was pleased to discover that the chemical analysis I had studied which prompted me to buy the shampoo and conditioner was accurate; it now appeared full of body and shine, even when wet. It also had a very pleasant odor. She stood meekly in the fluffy robe, her hands stroking the soft fabric as she hugged herself, and she reminded me of a young peasant girl who had just been informed that she was actually a princess. I held out a hand to her, and though a bit unsure, she came to me and took it in her own.

“I need to do that physical examination, Anne. Do you feel up to it?”

She smiled and nodded, and I led her into my offices, which were through an inner door of the study. I had cancelled and rescheduled the two appointments I’d had for that day, so the spaces were dark and eerily quiet. I rectified that by flipping a few switches in the short hallway, then I led her into my new pride and joy ... a medical examination room, which I’d outfitted just the day before. In the center of the room was an examining table made of shiny chrome and steel with a padded top. I let go of Ann’s hand and walked behind her, putting my hands on her shoulders.

“I need to do this to determine if you’re suitable for the experiments. Are you ready? You’re going to have to take off the robe and lie down. It may take awhile.”

She nodded but kept quiet, and she pulled one end of the robe’s belt to untie it as she allowed me to pull the shoulders of the garment back and away from her. After standing for a long moment, nude and fragile, she took a deep breath and crawled atop the table, lying on her back, her arms at her sides, her damp head on the provided pillow. I gave her awhile to adjust to the feel of it, then I went to her side, took her left wrist, and began to wrap it in a leather cuff. I had expected her to pull away and object, but she simply allowed me to proceed while whispering: “What are you doing, doctor?”

By that time, I had already immobilized her left hand. “I’m going to be taking some measurements with very delicate instruments, as well as using needles to draw blood,” I told her gently, while securing her right wrist. “I need to ensure that you don’t move. Do you trust me, Ann?” She took a deep breath and nodded. I pulled a wide strap over her, even over her elbows, completely trapping her upper body. “Are you comfortable?” Again she nodded. Now, I pulled a small lever, releasing the bottom part of the table, and I began sliding it in ... shortening it, so that her legs hung over the edge. I inserted the two gynecological stirrups, one at a time, into the appropriate slots, then continued to push in the bottom of the table while lifting her legs, placing them in the stirrups and securing them with straps, as well; then I completed the process by placing one last wide strap across her lower waist. She was breathing deeply, silently.

“How do you feel, Ann?”

She hesitated, staring up at the ceiling, and she whispered: “Helpless.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.