My Brother, My Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mariana

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My brother Matt and I had been attracted for a while, but we never did anything about it... until...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I woke up and stretched. Matt was still next to me. I smiled happily. I had been afraid he would be gone. Matt is a good person and has a strong moral code. We had violated that horribly. But despite him being my half-brother the attraction and love was there. I didn’t want to deny it anymore.

I kissed him softly and he kissed back before opening his eyes. He smiled at me gently.

“Are you ok Mari?”

“Yes. I am. I love you.”

“I love you too Mari. We need to talk though.”

I knew it was coming but my heart lurched weirdly in my chest. He looked so sad. He explained that we could not continue sexually. It was wrong and our parents and our family would hate us. We would be ostracizes by society. We should try to move on and date others and forget about this. By the time he was done I was in tears and so was he. He held me close.

“I am so sorry Mari. I should have left it alone. I wanted you so long and I love you but it isn’t right. “ I nodded my head and then slowly let him go. I felt l had to let him go. He wanted to do the right thing and I didn’t want to stop him. We cleaned up the party mess and went our separate ways.

The weeks that followed were a blur. Within a week of our night Matt asked out a pretty blonde girl named Chelsea. I was consumed with jealousy but didn’t want him to know. So I accepted a date from a guy named Christian who played on the football team with Matt. I made sure Matt saw us holding hands and when we were at school I hammed up the public displays of affection. Christian was a decent looking guy. A senior and sort of popular. He was a little pushy and arrogant but since I was mostly using him to make Matt jealous I didn’t care much about his personality.

The bad thing was Matt didn’t seem to care. Maybe he had moved on. The way Chelsea talked about him certainly made me think so. She bragged he had asked her to the prom and had told at least 3 of her friends she was going to have sex with him for the first time that night. I hated her more every passing day.

Our parents were going out of town again. This time on a cruise. The first night I went downstairs to wait for Christian and I was shocked to see Matt there.

“You look pretty. Where are you going?”

“I have a date with Christian. We are going to dinner and movie.”

“Oh cool. Chelsea is in Cali with her folks for a few days. I will probably go out with my buddies.”

“Ok. See you later,” I said as Christian pulled up. I gave Matt an icy smile and left.

After the dinner and movie Christian took me home. We were in the car and he leaned in for a kiss. We made out for a while and he kissed my neck. He put my hand on his cock which I could feel was hard through his pants.

“Mmmm baby. See what you do to me. I know your parents are gone. Invite me in?”

“Chris I don’t know. My brother is home.”

“Matt and I are cool. He will understand.”

“I don’t think so.”

He kissed me deeper and I admit he was a good kisser. I started to get turned on. He slid one hand under my top and rubbed my tits and his other hand slid down the waistband of my pants and inside my panties. He deepened the kiss as he slid a finger between my pussy lips. He had his cock out and he pushed my head down. I sucked his dick. I knew I shouldn’t. I knew I loved Matt but he had moved on. Christian lasted about 3 minutes before he warned me he was gonna cum. I jacked him off and he finished in my hand. He kissed me. He acted like a grateful puppy and walked me to the door. He kissed me goodnight and I walked inside. The lights were off.

I leaned back against the door completely disgusted with myself. I didn’t even really like Christian. A light came on. Matt was sitting in the chair. His eyes were bloodshot and he had clearly been waiting up.

“Glad you finally made it home Mariana. I was waiting up for you.”

“Well, I made it home. You can go to bed now dad,” I said sarcastically and started to go upstairs. I went in my room and took off my top when my bedroom door banged open. Matt stomped in and he was angry.

“Why are you such a slut!”

“Get the Fuck out Matt. You moved on and so am I.’

“You think I don’t know what you were doing out there? You were sucking his fucking Dick! What a tramp!”

I laughed at him. It was soo obvious he was jealous. My laughter sent him over the edge. He grabbed me hard and ground his mouth down on my lips. I didn’t fight him at all as he kissed me hard. His hands fumbled with the front clasp of my bra and he got it open. He pushed me against the wall and grabbed my ass lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hungry mouth found my tits. He ground his cock against my pussy through our clothes and I was breathless with the heat of it. He held me that way kissing my neck, biting and rubbing our bodies together. I had my arms around him and was tugging his shirt trying to get it loose. He stumbled over to my bed still carrying me and we fell on the bed. I ripped his shirt over his head and felt his lean hard muscles against my body. I kissed his chest and his stomach and pulled at his pants.

“Please Mari. Don’t stop.”

I got his pants undone and I pulled his cock out. He slid his pants further down and still angry shoved my head down. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked hard. He moaned in pleasure and grabbed a handful of my hair. His cock was much bigger than Christian’s and I struggled to take it all in. He thrust into my throat pushing me harder than I had ever been pushed. Just when I felt like I was gonna choke he would ease back. He was thick and I rubbed my tongue along the underside of it and he moaned loud. He pushed my head down a little harder and I gagged. He stopped immediately and I worked the head of his cock. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth. He had gotten tense as he fought for control.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.