My Brother, My Love - Cover

My Brother, My Love

Copyright© 2018 by Mariana

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My brother Matt and I had been attracted for a while, but we never did anything about it... until...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

We had always had a strange relationship. Matt had moved in with us when I was little. We hadn’t always been close. He was only two years older than me. He was my half brother. My dads son with his first wife. He had left her when he knocked my mom up. His mom got killed in a car accident and Matt came to live with us. At first he hated my mom and me but over time we got close. I definitely loved Matt. As the years passed we had an unending rivalry and yet a bond. When he hit puberty he turned on me. But eventually I caught up. When I hit my teens his friends often hit on me and it pissed him off. By the time I was 15 I was awful. I flirted constantly and he tried to ignore. When he didn’t respond I flirted with his friends which he hated.

Here is the thing. My brother is good looking. He looks nothing like me. I mean people say I am good looking too but he is tall and blonde and has these sparkling blue eyes. Also for a 17 year old he was built. He was athletic and always had a girlfriend. I was insanely jealous. I don’t know if its normal to crush on your brother and I don’t care. He was the forbidden fruit and I was supposed to stay away. It made him irresistible.

My name is Mariana. I am half Hispanic cause my mama is Mexican. I have long thick straight black hair and caramel skin. I have the latina booty and a curvy but not fat build. I got C cup tits and a nice full mouth. I have eyes so dark they are almost black. I am not real tall, 5’4”.

I am no virgin. I mean I don’t Fuck around a ton but I have had boyfriends. My parents are stupid and leave us alone pretty often on weekends so they could travel. We threw parties pretty regularly and no one ever said shit. I don’t think my parents cared once we got past needing a sitter.

When I was 16 and he was 18 everything changed. I guess if I am honest it had been building for a while. There was always this weird sexual tension between Matt and I. We covered it with smart ass remarks and rudeness. If I asked him how I looked he would say something shitty and pretend to ignore me but I knew he saw. I made sure he saw.

Our parents were off on one of their trips and we had some people over. I gotta admit we were all drinking. I ended up going upstairs with one of Matt’s friends. Last I knew he was busy dancing with some senior chick. I had drank way too much tequila and this guy Dylan was all over me. He had my shirt up sucking on my nipples and his hand up my skirt rubbing my pussy through my panties. I am completely lost once a guy is sucking on my tits. No way was Dylan not getting laid. My door suddenly banged open and a very drunk Matt was in the doorway.

“What the Fuck man? My sister?”

“Shit man. I am sorry.”

“Get the Fuck out Dylan.”

I had pulled my shirt and skirt down and I was glaring at Matt with anger. He slammed the door locking it, and stomped over.

“Why are you such a whore?”

I slapped him in the face as hard as I could. He just stood there and stared open mouthed.

“I hate you Matt. Get out of my room.”

“You don’t hate me.”

“I do. I am sick of you.”

“I am sorry I called you that but Jesus Christ, it sucks when all my friends are talking about what a hot Fuck my damn sister is. I fucking hate that.”

“Fuck you Matt. Self righteous asshole!” I slapped him again.

“Don’t slap me again Mari or...”

“Or what Matt? You will hit me back?” I drew up to hit him again and he grabbed me by the throat hard.

“I said ... don’t hit me again.” he said in a deadly quiet voice. He walked slowly forward with his hand on my throat. I was forced to walk backward until I felt the wall.

“Matt, let go,” I whispered. My heart was pounding. His face was very close to mine.

“Its not fair,” he said in a hoarse voice.

“Matt please, you are drunk.” his hand left my throat and he pulled me roughly to him.

“I am so sorry Mari. I shouldn’t have put hands on you.” he buried his face in my hair. I hugged him hard. I could smell his aftershave. He held me close for a minute then suddenly he was kissing my neck. I stood perfectly still. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“I will stop in a minute Mari. Please. Just let me touch you for a minute. I want you so much and it makes me sick I can’t have you “ I raised my face to look at him and he lowered his mouth. His kiss was heartbreakingly gentle at first. The softest of kisses. One hand caught my hair and pulled me in closer as my arms wound around his neck. His mouth teased at my lips until I opened my lips and our tongues met and danced together. Our bodies pressed close. He deepened the kiss and we walked together toward the bed. He sat down hard on my bed pulling me down with him.

“Mari. We shouldn’t,” he murmured against my mouth as I slid my hands under his tee shirt. I was desperate to feel his skin. He raised his arms and I pulled his shirt over his head and he moaned as I ran my hands over his back muscles as he thrust his tongue in my mouth. I pulled my top over my head and pulled his head down. He kissed the top of my breasts and we lay back on the bed together. My fingers twined in his soft blonde hair and I pulled his face into my breasts he nuzzled at my breasts and nipples through the lace of my bra. I pulled him back up and we kissed hard.

“Christ Sake. We need to stop,” he muttered the booze making his words slurred and thick.

“No Matt. Don’t stop. Please. I have wanted you for so long,” I whispered as I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped him. I unhooked my bra and he lowered his mouth to nuzzle my tits as I slid my hand down his pants to feel his hard cock straining against the fabric of his underwear. He sucked a hard brown nipple in his mouth and I gasped in pleasure. His tongue teased my nipple as his fingers moved over my other nipple. He squeezed a breast as he licked the other nipple and sucked. He took turns sucking on each breast and nipple and soon I was crazed with desire. He pulled back and flopped on his back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.