Lauren
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by The Blue Light Boy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teen hates her legs so decides to amputate them herself. After getting into some light BDSM with her boyfriend discovers she likes being an amputee and loves BDSM. She undergoes more and more body mods to become her ultimate fantasy, to be nothing more than a sex toy, an object owned by someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee  

The four of us had lived together for a couple of years now. We spent the whole time at home completely naked having sex as much as possible. I loved my unique limbless torso and how the other 3 would just use me as a sex toy. They found so many things they could do with my unique body. I loved being treated like an object, as nothing more than a thing. Sometimes at the end of the night, after the club had closed, I would be put away in a cupboard and left, just like a belonging. I was often just placed on display in the club, or dumped naked on the floor for people to play with. I loved hundreds of people seeing me naked and doing sordid things to me. If I was taken home, Hanna would look after me all day while Alex and Brett were at work. I loved being looked after by her, she was so soft, gentle and sexy.

Since my live amputations we’d had so many people want their own surgery that Brett now held a monthly body mod night. Most people just wanted fairly minor things like tattoos, piercings or tongues splitting. Lots of girls had zippers put on their pussy’s, that became quite popular. I’d always watched with fascination and been so horny and wet afterwards. There had been a few girls that had their pussy’s permanently sewn shut. I watched with intrigue and wonderment as the surgeon sliced open their labia then sewed them together. Some of the girls had come back in later to show the results once they had healed. I loved the smoothness where their pussy’s one had been, but was also left confused as to why anyone would want to not be able to have sex. There had even been a few people wanting amputations, mostly fingers and toes but one guy had wanted a foot removed and 2 girls had wanted a hand removed. It had become a very popular night.

Since moving in with us Hanna had shown more and more interest in having surgery herself and in becoming an amputee. Brett had a zipper fitted to Hanna’s pussy one night in the club which she absolutely loved. Alex and Brett had found some cool ways for her to pretend, often spending days on end with her limbs heavily wrapped as various types of amputee. Her favourite though was being a quad. For her 21st birthday Brett had agreed to amputate both her hands. The night before the amputations Brett was out getting things prepared. Alex carried me into the living room and sat me on the sofa next to Hanna. After feeding me he sat down next to me with Hanna the other side of me. The 2 of them then cuddled up to me. I noticed Hanna was quietly looking at her hands.

‘You ok Hanna?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, good thanks.’ She replied.

‘You just seem quiet.’ I pushed a little further.

‘Just nervous about tomorrow.’ She replied still looking at her hands.

‘You sure you want to go through with it?’ Alex asked. ‘Brett will be ok if you change your mind.’ ‘Oh god no. I can’t wait.’ She replied excitedly.

‘If you’re sure.’ He replied.

‘Oh, very sure.’ She replied. ‘But let’s have one more night of fun with them.’ She slipped off the couch onto the floor, knelt in front of Alex, kissed him, then slowly worked her way down his naked body, rubbing every inch with her hands as she did. I watched intently, feeling myself getting hot. Hanna then took Alex’s massively engorged cock into her mouth and worked it in deep using one hand to play with his balls. I groaned as my pussy got warmer, both excited and frustrated that I could nothing. While working on his cock she reached one hand over, put it near my mouth for me to suck her fingers to make them wet, she then moved it down, undid my pussy zipper and started to stroke my labia. I could hear Alex groaning as he got close to orgasm. I knew how skilled she was with her tongue. Hanna started to work her fingers into my aching pussy. I could hear Alex start to orgasm. I looked over and saw Hanna was sucking him dry and watched as she swallowed it all down. Once she was done she shuffled over, slid her fingers from me, reached into the drawer at the side of the sofa, found a bottle of lube, liberally coated both her hands then returned to my pussy. She licked from bottom to top making me shiver then worked my clit with her tongue. She gently worked her fingers into me followed by her whole hand. I gasped as it slid in. She then started working her 2nd fist into me. It took a while but eventually it slid in alongside the other hand making me gasp and squeal. She then started pounding my pussy hard. I could feel her fists against my cervix. Since my leg stumps were removed leaving me a DHD amputee my pussy was so open and accessible. I heard a zipper and looked up to see Alex working his cock deep into Hanna. She gasped and groaned before concentrating again on my pussy. I could hear Alex starting to pound her. I was getting so hot. I could feel my pussy dribbling. She slowly withdrew one fist causing more fluid to dribble out. She started to work her fist into my ass. She pounded my pussy with one fist and worked her other deeper inside me. I looked down and saw she was beyond her elbow into my ass. The orgasm was building intensely before I eventually exploded. My barely movable torso was twitching in pleasure. I could feel my pussy and ass squeezing against Hanna’s arms. It felt as though her hand was in my chest. She had managed to get almost shoulder deep in my ass. It felt so amazing. I was now squirting hard. I could hear the fluid hitting the wooden floor. Hanna squealed as her orgasm started. Alex was pumping his semen deep inside her. Our orgasms went on for ages. As mine subsided Hanna gently slid her arm from my ass and her hand from my pussy causing me to shiver. Alex and Hanna crawled back onto the sofa. Hanna zipped my pussy up then they both cuddled up to me. It wasn’t long before we drifted off to sleep together.

When I woke the next morning I was alone on the sofa. One of them had placed a blanket over me. I called out but no one came. I guessed Alex was at work while Brett and Hanna were either still asleep or had popped out. I dropped onto the floor and rolled to the bathroom. I used my special toilet, which was kind of like a tray sunken into the floor. I then rolled to the special in-floor bidet which automatically sprayed my pussy and ass. Once I was clean I rolled into the kitchen. On the floor were 2 bowls, one contained water and the other cereal. I drank some water then ate my cereal. I rolled back to the living room and onto the padded dog bed Brett had bought for me. Once there I got myself comfortable and used the voice activated TV to find something to watch.

It was much later when Hanna came back with a load of shopping bags. She dropped the bags in her room, stripped naked, picked me up, sat on the sofa and cuddled me to her. We sat talking and watching a few films before Alex and Brett got home. Brett made us some food and Hanna decided that she wanted to make feeding me one of the last things she did with her hands. Once we’d eaten Hanna carried me off to get us both clean and ready for the night, while the boys did the same. Hanna dressed herself in a new sexy black leather thong and basque with thigh high heeled boots. She slid a remote vibrator into my pussy, then wrapped me in some PVC tape, put some make-up on me, did my hair then carried me out to meet Alex and Brett at the car. Alex took me from her and sat me in the back of the white Range Rover, placed my seatbelt on me, shut the door and got in the front. Hanna got in next to me while Brett got into the drivers seat and drove us to the club. The traffic was heavy and it was raining so it took longer than normal. I looked over at Hanna who again was studying her hands. I coughed to catch her attention and smiled at her. She smiled back at me. She looked really happy. When we arrived at the club I was placed on a plinth on the dance floor where I could be on display all night and have good view of Hanna’s surgery. The club quickly filled up. I could feel the bass through my pelvis and it made my pussy tingle. The time came for Hanna’s surgery. The crowd watched the stage in awe as Hanna was wheeled out. I remembered back to my surgery and felt the tingling in my pussy intensify. I felt the vibrator turn on making my pussy hotter. I saw Brett from the stage wink at me. I smiled at him. He knew how hot it was going to make me watching Hanna have her hands amputated so he’d obviously decided to help my enjoyment. I watched in awe as the surgeon slowly removed Hanna’s hands one by one about an inch above her wrists. I had multiple orgasms throughout and ended up sitting in quite a puddle. Once the surgery was complete Hanna was tilted forward on the bed so everyone could see her. She looked so happy. She was kept there on display all night. Every so often the vibrator was turned back on making me orgasm and the puddle around me get bigger. At the end of the night Brett’s assistant Katya lifted me down off the plinth, wiped my butt and carried me to the office. Brett was sat there on his computer. Katya sat me on the chair in front of him then left.

‘That was amazing, eh?’ I said to him. ‘So hot to watch.’ ‘So hot.’ replied Brett. He stood up, walked around the desk, picked me up, walked back round the desk, undid his flies, sat down, slid the tape over my pussy to the side, undid my zipper then slid me onto his 2 massive cocks. We both groaned as I slid down them. He then carried on typing while I wiggled sound on his cocks as much as I could. It took a while but I could eventually feel his body tense and hot liquid started spurting deep inside me as I shook all over in orgasm. He left me sat on his cocks as he finished off his admin. He zipped my pussy up then carried me out to the car where Alex and a newly handless Hanna were waiting.

‘How do you feel babe?’ I asked Hanna.

‘Not too bad, they throb a bit.’ She replied holding her new, bandaged stumps in front of her. ‘But the surgeon gave me a shit ton of morphine so it’s bearable.’ ‘Good, they look so hot. I was sat in a puddle after watching.’ I told her.

‘Cool.’ She replied with a giggle. Brett drove us back home. He carried me in while Alex helped Hanna.

Over the next few weeks Hanna adjusted to her newly handless state while Alex, Brett and I carried on as usual. We made sure we included Hanna in our sex sessions, just were careful with her stumps. One night Brett took me to the club in shorts and a vest. It was unusual as he normally got me dressed up beforehand.

‘I’ve got a new idea.’ Was all he would tell me. He carried me in and up to his office. Once there he he put some sturdy leather belts around me which were held together with metal rings. I noticed 2 larger, sturdier rings at the back, on top of each other, a few inches apart. Once he had made sure the outfit was tight he lifted me by the rings at the back.

‘Seems tight enough.’ He said then carried me out of his office and downstairs to the main doors. Once there he turned me upside down and hung me on 2 hooks on the wall.

‘How’s that?’ He asked.

‘Feels ok, a little uncomfortable but I’ll get used to it.’ I replied still unsure of what he was doing. He walked behind the reception desk leaving me hanging, then returned carrying a large, thick, white, church candle. I felt my eyes widen as I realised what he was going to do. I felt the excitement build inside me. He unzipped my pussy, pulled a bottle of lube out of his pocket, squirted some onto my labia then rubbed it all over and into my pussy. I felt him work a few fingers inside to open my pussy up. He then reached into his other pocket and pulled out something metal. I saw it looked like a speculum but with much shorter blades and a large wing nut on it. He slid the blades into me and used the nut to open it. I felt my pussy stretching. Once it was as wide as it would go he slid the candle into me. I felt it go deep and push against my cervix making me wince. He then tightened the nut to hold the candle tight. I felt him pull on it making me shiver and gasp.

‘Seems tight enough, you ok?’ He asked.

‘Good thanks.’ I gasped. He then put some ear plugs into my ears, took a black leather gimp mask and placed it over my face and head, I felt him zip it up at the back being careful not to trap my hair and make sure it was all inside. I now had no idea what was happening. I loved having my senses taken from me. I felt the candle move a little then nothing else. The bass started and I could feel the breeze of people walking past me. After a while I became aware of a hot sensation around my pussy and realised the candle had been lit and now the hot wax was dripping onto my labia. I started to squirm as the sensation increased. My vulva got hotter and hotter. It was starting to cause me some pain. I could feel an orgasm building but it was frustratingly slow. Soon the pain got so intense it set off the building orgasm. Not being able to make any noise or move at all just intensified it. I could feel I was squirting over and over. I had no idea if anyone was watching which increased the sensation. I hoped my squirting would extinguish the candle. It certainly cooled the burning, if only for a little while. It soon became obvious the candle hadn’t gone out as I could feel the hot wax dripping once again, causing more pain. It felt as though my labia were burning. Throughout the night I had several more orgasms. I had no idea how long I was hanging but I was suddenly aware that the bass had stopped and I was being lifted off the hooks and being carried somewhere. I was put down on something rough then I felt a thud. I was then moving around and realised I was being driven somewhere and I was probably in the boot. After a while I felt the vehicle come to stop. I was picked up and carried again before being laid down on something soft. I felt the zip of the hood being undone and then it being pulled off my head. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light before I realised I was home in my bed and Brett was standing over me. He removed the ear plugs then started to undo the wing nut holding the candle in my pussy and gently pull the candle out of me. I felt a ton of fluid dribble down my perineum. He then removed the speculum and peeled off the now solid candle wax making me yelp as he did, I remembered back to when I used to have bikini waxes.

‘How was that?’ He asked ‘Amazing, I loved it.’ I replied. He leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips then gently kissed down onto my torso. He gently removed the belts from my me and took each boob and nipple into his mouth.

‘Did you put me into the boot of the car?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, I thought you’d like it. That’s what you do with things isn’t it?’ He replied.

‘Oh my god, yes.’ I replied excitedly feeling my pussy instantly warm up.

He worked his way down my torso stopping when he reached my sore pussy. He moved himself up and slid both cocks into my still gaping hole. After he’d thrusted a few times he removed one cock and slid it into my ass. I could feel how wet my pussy had made it as it slipped in easily. He then started thrusting, building up until he was pounding me hard. He put his hands on my hips to hold me still and carried on fucking me hard. We both came together. Once our orgasms had subsided he pulled his cocks from me, zipped my pussy shut and dropped down next to me. We both lay there breathless until we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning aware of my pussy feeling hot. I looked down and saw Hanna with both her new stumps in my pussy.

‘Morning.’ I said croakily.

‘Morning. The surgeon came this morning and said my new stumps were good to go so to celebrate I came straight in here and got them inside you.’ She replied. ‘Took me ages to work your zipper with my teeth though.

‘Wow.’ Was all I could manage as she started moving her stumps inside me again. I looked down and could see she was almost elbow deep. The sensation was amazing and it wasn’t long before I was squirting all over Hanna’s new stumps and face. I lay there breathlessly as she came up and cuddled me. I turned my face and started kissing her.

‘Sit over my face, I want to return the favour.’ I whispered breaking away from her kiss.

She clumsily got herself on top me, still getting used to not having hands. Once there she lifted herself up and over my face. It took a few tries but I eventually managed to get hold of her zipper with my teeth then between us we tried to work it open. We tried for a while and after a few yelps when I pulled too hard we had to admit defeat.

‘I guess I could still use these to help a little when I opened yours.’ She said waving her arm stumps. I pulled a sulky face at her so she leaned down and stuck a nipple in my face which I happily set about sucking. After a while she dropped down next me frustrated.

‘Give me your stumps.’ I whispered. She brought them up to me. ‘Closer.’ She moved them right up to my face. I had good look. They were neat, nicely rounded with very small scars. I could see my pussy juices still glistening on them. ‘They look amazing. How do they feel? Are you happy with them?’ ‘Oh my god, so happy, they’re amazing. I’m so pleased, I can’t wait to lose more though, maybe end up like you one day?’ She replied.

‘Wow, we got someone hooked.’ I replied. I then moved my face closer to her stumps and licked my juices clean off them. I could see she was massively aroused. I heard footsteps and looked over to see Brett walking in.

‘Morning you two, see we’ve started early have we?’ He asked mockingly. His 2 enormous cocks were massively erect. He walked over to us, slid me to the edge of the bed then asked Hanna to lay on top of me. She did as she was told and we were soon laying, looking into each others eyes with our boobs pressed against each other. Brett then worked each of his cocks into our pussies. He soon pounded us both. The weight of Hanna on top of me stopped me sliding up. We were soon having combined orgasms. Brett’s liquid squirted deep inside me. I could feel Hanna’s and Brett’s combined juices dribble onto me. Once we were done Brett climbed off, helped Hanna up then picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. The 3 of us showered together with Brett helping both of us to wash. He wrapped Hanna in a towel then wrapped me in one and carried me to the bedroom. He dried me then helped Hanna do the same. He dressed me in a dark lacy blue thong and basque, short denim skirt and a tight t-shirt. He made Hanna dress herself as much as she could before helping her finish off. He carried me to the kitchen while Hanna followed and then he fed the 3 of us.

‘We need to go shopping after we’re done.’ He said while spooning cereal into Hanna’s mouth. We both nodded. Once we were done Brett carried me out to the car, put me in a seat then helped Hanna in. Brett pushed me round the mall in my wheelchair while Hanna walked alongside us. We got so many stares which got me really wet. Brett took us into numerous shops and tried lots of different clothes, outfits and lingerie on us. We left with so much, especially from the sex shops. We spent the rest of the day on the beach with both Hanna and I sunbathing topless. That evening Brett took us home, helped us both get dressed up then we met Alex at an exclusive new restaurant that Brett had been invited to for its opening night. It was very busy and I loved all the looks Hanna and I were getting. Brett made Hanna eat as much as she could on her own before he finally helped her, while Alex fed me. Once we were home we were barely through the door before Brett and Alex were stripping us off. We all ended up in a pile of bodies together. At one point Hanna’s stumps were both in my ass and pussy and then separately in my ass and pussy. I have no idea who did what to me after that but it was amazing.

Next day Alex and Brett went to work leaving Hanna and I alone. In her newly handless state Hanna had to get me out of bed, wash me and feed me. I loved watching her learning to do things with her beautiful new stumps. Every so often she would unzip my pussy with a struggle and use her amazing stumps to fuck me hard. I came so many times. Watching her struggle throughout the day to carry out tasks that most people wouldn’t think twice about got me so hot and horny, my pussy was dripping each time Hanna unzipped me. That night she managed to feed me, she then helped me drop to the floor where I then rolled into the living room. I settled onto my dog blanket while she got settled on the sofa and put something on for us to watch. The guys came home later and helped us both to bed.

The next night the club was open. I was dancing naked on a pole while sat on a dildo fixed to the stand. I was strapped to the pole and just gyrated my torso as best I could. I managed to draw a crowd though and had several orgasms. Hanna was behind the bar being forced to make the most of her newly handless state. Once the club was full Brett got Hanna and I up on the stage and had Hanna work her brand new stumps into my pussy. With such a big crowd cheering us on I was squirting in orgasm very quickly. Hanna then walked into the crowd so they could take turns licking my juices of her stumps. After that I went back to pole dancing on the dildo while Hanna danced on the pole next to me.

Hanna was soon wanting more amputations so Brett organised another night. He didn’t tell Hanna what he was going to do to her which drove her wild. He kept suggesting that he would take both her arms and her pelvis leaving her with just half a torso. She said the thought of that both excited her and terrified her. The night soon came and the club was crowded again. Hanna was wheeled onto the stage and this time I was sat between her legs so I could use my mouth on her pussy during the surgery. The surgeon came onto the stage and did his normal theatrics. He started amputating Hanna’s left arm about 3 inches from her shoulder. Despite the analgesia she started to squirm in pain so I started licking, sucking and kissing at her already unzipped pussy. It wasn’t long before she had her first orgasm. The crowd cheered as she squirted in my face. I watched as the surgeon place her severed arm onto the trolley. He then walked around the table and started working on her right arm. I again worked her pussy with my mouth and gave her another orgasm. This time she didn’t squirt though. Once her arm was off he lay it next to the other one on the trolley. He then came and stood by her legs and set about amputating her left foot just above her ankle. I had a perfect view. I was making me so hot and wet watching the surgeon at work. Once the foot was off it was placed on the trolley which was then taken away by an assistant. Once her final stump was closed up her bed was tilted up so everyone could see her. There was a big cheer from the crowd. She was left on display like that of the rest of the night and I was placed in a water tank that I could swim around in.

At the end of the night Alex carried me out to the car. This time though Hanna was taken home by private ambulance. When we got back to ours she was fast asleep so Alex took her to bed for a nurse to tend to her while Brett sorted me out.

It wasn’t long before Hanna was up and about either hopping around or using her one foot to pull herself around in a Quickie wheelchair like mine that Brett had bought her. She loved her new body even more. Her arm stumps were nice and even and rounded just like mine had been. Her leg stump healed well into a nice tapered shape. As soon as the surgeon cleared her she was back at the club. The first night Brett had her greeting the VIP’s in a thong and basque while I was on display naked at the door. Watching her armless body hop around perilously close to falling over and not being able to do a thing about it got me so hot. The next night Hanna was pole dancing on her one leg. Brett had put a high heel on her which made her even sexier to watch. This time she was in just a thong with pasties over her nipples. When we got home both of us were feeling horny so got Brett and Alex to put us in Brett’s room. Brett and Alex were soon all over us. Hanna stopped and said she had an idea. She whispered something to Alex who smiled then slid me to the top of the bed. He then helped Hanna to sit where my legs would have been. He then lubed up Hanna’s leg stump and helped her work it into my pussy. Brett watched open mouth as it finally slid in, both of his cocks we massively hard. I felt so full. Brett came over and knelt near my head. I started to suck his 2 cocks in turn. Alex held Hanna in a sitting position so she could see while he massaged her boobs. I had one of the most amazing orgasms ever. Seeing a leg in my pussy was incredible. Once we had all cum we fell asleep where we were which meant was in a massive wet patch.

Brett and Alex decided that Hanna would work her leg into me on stage that night and I couldn’t wait. That night I was so excited I couldn’t wait until it was our turn on stage. We were wheeled onto the stage on a bed with both of us propped up on cushions. As the curtains opened there was a massive cheer. Alex was on stage with us and helped until her leg was deep in my pussy. The crowd watched in awe as she worked it in then let out a cheer when my tiny, limbless torso shook in orgasm. Hanna carried on working her leg inside me prolonging my orgasm. As my orgasm subsided Hanna pulled her leg stump out of me with a pop then put it up to my face. I licked it clean of my juices. Once we were done the curtains closed and Alex carried us off the stage. I was then put onto the dance floor for people to play with while Hanna danced naked on a raised platform. Hanna took every opportunity she could to use her leg in my pussy, I came so hard each time.

It wasn’t long before Hanna was wanting more amputations. She begged Brett to make her a quad like me. He eventually agreed but said he wanted to leave her with stumps, for now at least. Hanna excitedly agreed and the arrangements were made. The club was full to bursting that night, it would appear that people, far from getting bored of live amputations, wanted to see more. That night I was put in the leather straps again and hung from a wall with a candle in my pussy again, though this time I was in the main club so I could see the show, just upside down. They wheeled Hanna onto the stage to a massive cheer. This time Brett was stood beside her like he’d done when I’d had my live amputations. The surgeon started on her already shortened leg around the mid thigh area. Once that was off he hesitated and stroked her one remaining limb. He then chose to do it in sections prolonging the show and Hanna’s agony, something she seemed to be really getting of on. I saw her orgasm and pass out several times. I could feel the candle wax start to drip onto my labia and pubis making me squirm. A combination of the show and the hot wax made me orgasm hard. I watched as the surgeon closed up what was left of Hanna’s leg leaving her a quad amputee. She was again tilted up for the crowd to see. She looked so sexy and I thought back to my stumps. Her’s were all nice and even and well rounded like mine had been.

She was again taken back to the house by a private ambulance and given pain killers by a nurse. Katya removed the candle from my pussy then peeled off the hot wax, zipped me up, then carried me out to the car and Alex drove home. He carried me in and took me to his room. He laid me on his bed and undressed himself. He then climbed into bed and cuddled up to me.

‘I’ve missed just having you and I time.’ He said quietly.

‘Oh baby.’ I replied looking at him. We started kissing passionately. He pulled away and looked at me again.

‘Do you regret anything you’ve done Lauren?’ He asked.

‘God no, I love my body and what I’ve done to it, I’ve never been happier.’ Why?’ I replied.

‘Just wondered.’ He replied. ‘Do you ever feel that Hanna may have been pressured into anything. I mean, do you feel bad that she is now limbless probably down to us? Would she have done it if you hadn’t?’ ‘I doubt it but I think she’s happy with what she’s done, she certainly seems to like her body now and wants more surgery. I don’t think we pressured her but, I guess you’re right, she wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for me.’ I replied suddenly feeling a little guilty. ‘Why Alex?’ ‘No reason, I was just thinking. Sorry.’ He then started kissing me again. After a while he pulled away.

‘You know what though?’ I said to him. ‘I do miss the surgery, I feel kind of jealous of Hanna getting it all at the moment, thing is I’m not sure what else I could have done.’ ‘Hmm, I’ll have a think.’ He replied now suddenly into the idea. I saw his cock harden more.

‘I keep toying with the idea of a hemi-corporectomy but the idea of having no pussy and therefore no orgasm puts me off.’ I replied. ‘Maybe a hemi-pelvectomy, possibly even both sides so just my pussy sticks out.’ ‘Wow, that would be amazing, think of what could be done to your pussy then.’ He replied now clearly very excited. ‘Though I’m not sure it’s possible, we’ll have a look into it.’ He started kissing me again then worked his way down my body, running his tongue along each of the scars where my limbs use to be, making me moan as electric shocks ran from the scars to my pelvis. He then moved to my pussy and used his mouth and tongue. As I was about to orgasm he stopped, rolled onto his back, lifted me up and over onto his cock. He then held me by my boobs allowing me to be able to move my pelvis around on top of him. We both orgasmed together before he laid me down on top of him. We fell asleep with his cock still inside me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.