Lauren - Cover

Lauren

Copyright© 2018 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teen hates her legs so decides to amputate them herself. After getting into some light BDSM with her boyfriend discovers she likes being an amputee and loves BDSM. She undergoes more and more body mods to become her ultimate fantasy, to be nothing more than a sex toy, an object owned by someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee  

It had been just over 3 years since I’d deliberately amputated both my legs and 2 years since my arms had been amputated making me a sexy quad amputee. Now most people would be distraught at having lost all their limbs but I was over the moon, I’d never been so happy or felt so sexy. My boyfriend Alex and I found so many things to do with my unique little body. We found we were both dirty little deviant perverts and had as much sex in as many places as we could.

One night in a fetish club we’d watched a girl get her clitoris pierced and Alex had suggested I’d get it done too. As much as I’d wanted to I still had to be washed and dressed daily by my parents and didn’t really want the embarrassment of explaining it to them. I promised that the day I moved out I’d get it done. The morning I left for university Alex and I went into town to get my clitoris pierced, and I mean my clitoris, not the hood. I was really nervous as I slipped my thong off and spread my stumps and prosthetics. Despite the numbing gel it hurt like hell as it was done and I also had to try really hard not to orgasm. I couldn’t put my thong back on afterwards, in fact I couldn’t wear underwear for a week as my clitoris was so sensitive, I almost climaxed as soon as the cotton touched it. I’d worn a short skirt that morning and felt very naughty but very sexy getting the bus back to Alex’s with no underwear on. As soon as we were through the door we bounded upstairs and I jumped onto the bed. Alex very quickly lifted my skirt and buried his head between my stumps. As soon as his tongue touched my newly pierced clit I felt like I was on fire, my orgasm was so hard I passed out. Once I’d recovered Alex fucked me doggy style. His balls banging against my red hot, throbbing clit made me climax hard as he shot his load deep inside me. We’d spent a few more hours together saying goodbye before I headed home for Mum and Dad to drive me to university in Brighton.

Alex and I went to different universities and had promised to make our relationship work and stay together. Fresher’s week had been a blast, though it was more like fresher’s month. I went to so many parties and made so many new friends. I was very popular. I was the life and soul of the party. I loved playing strip poker, even though I was rubbish at it. I always took my limbs off first, which caused a few gasps the first time, but despite the head start I always ended up 1 limbed and naked. Lots of guys tried to make out with me or ask me out, and a few I really wanted to take up, but I stayed faithful to Alex as promised.

We tried as hard as we could to make it work, but only seeing each other at Christmas, Easter and a few other weekends soon meant the inevitable happened and in the summer term we split up. We were both upset as we realised neither of us would find someone as unique as the other but accepted it was for the best. We still kept in touch though and saw each other in the summer holidays, even having a couple of fucks for old times’ sake. He came to my 19th birthday party and gave me a beautiful first edition of Wuthering Heights as a present, it was one of my favourite novels.

Time soon came to return to university where I was studying English and Media. I’d spent my first year partying hard, really hard in fact. I’d found that in sexually relaxed Brighton my unique body was very popular especially in certain fetish clubs that I loved to frequent. My Dad had got pissed off with the amount of money I was spending on partying

and clothing so threatened that if I didn’t get a job then, other than my apartment, he’d cut me off financially. I protested that there were no part time student jobs a limbless girl could do, but he wouldn’t listen. He said ‘You chose to be like this so you need take responsibility and get a job.’ So after another amazing freshers week, which again was spent partying naked and limbless, and this time having a lot of sex, I applied to several places for work. I had no luck with any of them, most didn’t even reply and those that did reply soon changed their mind when they saw me for an interview. I eventually put in an application to the fetish club I liked going to, I figured I spent so much time there anyway I might as well get paid. I was very surprised when a week later I got a phone call inviting me for an interview.

On the afternoon of my interview I skipped out of lectures a little early and went back to my specially adapted apartment. I undressed and took my legs off. My prosthetist Greg had designed a special device for getting my arms on and off when I was alone. To use it I leaned against it and pushed a button with a leg stump then 2 mechanical arms removed my prosthetic arms for me and held them until I was ready to put them back on. I used the device to take off my arms and then shuffled into the wet room for a shower. It had been redesigned with head height push taps. When I was done I shuffled out of the shower causing my boobs to bounce all over the place. I dried myself and wiggled into my silicone liners then got the machine to put my hooks on having decided they would probably be more appropriate for a fetish club. I then used my hooks to roll the silicon liners onto my leg stumps, took the cosmetic covers off my legs before sliding my stumps into the sockets then locked them into place before standing up.

I looked at my naked body in the mirror and could feel myself getting aroused at what I saw. My smooth, beautiful torso with my delightful stumps disappearing into my amazing exoskeleton prosthetics. I traced the lines of the tattoo I’d got in my second semester. It’s a floral design that starts on my left stump and works its way over my hip, onto my tummy and stops just below my left boob. After getting it I couldn’t wear my left leg prosthetic for 10 days. I wanted to masturbate there and then but decided I’d get all hot and sweaty and couldn’t be bothered to go through all the hassle of getting my limbs off and on again to have another shower.

I walked over to my lingerie drawer, picked out my skimpiest black lacy g-string and matching basque. I slipped the g-string up over the cold metal of my prosthetic legs and wiggled it over my butt and hips, then managed to do up my basque and put in on over my head wiggling it on over my boobs. It was the only way I could get it on as there was no way I could do up the fiddly clasps behind my back with prosthetic hands. I reached into each side and made sure my boobs were comfortable, the cold steel of my hooks made me shiver and my nipples go hard. Finally I sat on the bed and put on my black knee high boots then stood up. I looked in the mirror again and considered turning up for the interview as I was but decided against it. I went to my wardrobe and picked out a short, tight black dress which I put over my head then slid it down over my boobs and hips. The dress sat at the same level as the cuffs of my leg prosthetics which meant if I bent forward even slightly anyone watching would be able to see my g-string.

There was a ring at my door followed by a shout of ‘Taxi,’ so I quickly brushed my hair, grabbed my handbag and walked out the door. The taxi driver looked a little shocked when he saw me but opened the door of the car for me. I got into the back seat trying my best to keep a little dignity by not flashing my g-string. It was only a 10 minute drive to the club. The driver got out and helped me out. I paid him before he got back in and drove

off. I walked up to the door and pushed the buzzer. A large man opened to door, I recognised him as one of the doormen.

‘Hi, I’m Lauren, I’ve got an interview here.’ I explained. He opened the door more and a smile of recognition spread across his face.

‘Ah, yes. Come on in.’ He said stepping aside. I walked in, he shut the door and indicated for me to follow him. We got to some stairs and he started to walk up then turned to me, ‘Oh, erm, are you going to be ok on stairs?’ he asked.

‘I’m fine, honestly.’ I replied and started to slowly walk up the stairs holding the banister tightly with my hook. I followed him the rest of the way and he led me into an office.

‘Take a seat, Mr Wood will be with you in a moment.’ He smiled and closed the door.

I took a seat at the desk. The cold leather against my butt cheeks made me shiver. I looked around the room, it was very well furnished. Behind the big wooden desk was a massive window which looked out onto the main floor of the club. I heard the door click behind me and turned around. In walked a very good looking man. He was probably in his late 30’s or early 40’s. He was very fit and obviously worked out, I could see his muscles through his shirt. He was ruggedly handsome in a kind of George Clooney way.

‘Hi, I’m Brett Wood, I run this place.’ He reached out his hand for me to shake, ‘Lauren is it?’ ‘Hello, yes it is.’ I replied shaking his hand. He didn’t seem fazed at all by my hooks. We had a very long chat and he asked me all sorts of questions. I admitted to him that I had no experience at all but that I was keen and a quick learner, though I wasn’t sure what my limitations would be.

‘What do you think you can bring to the club Lauren?’ he asked.

I’d been waiting for this question and had been thinking about my answer for a while. I took a deep breath and started, ‘Well, as a quadruple amputee with prosthetic limbs I personify sexual fetish and BDSM. I’m lots of people fantasies all rolled into one. I have a unique body and a unique appreciation of my body. I doubt you’ll meet any other quad amputee that enjoys, appreciates and actually likes her body, her stumps and her prosthetics. I love the unique things I can do with my body and the helplessness it brings. When I’m with someone without my prosthetics on they can literally do whatever they want to me and I can’t do a thing about it, it’s the ultimate bondage.’ ‘Wow.’ Brett answered looking impressed and maybe slightly aroused. ‘And, what happened to your limbs?’ he asked.

‘Well,’ I took another deep breath, ‘From quite a young age I was fascinated by amputees, I wanted nothing more than to be one. I hated my legs and wanted them gone. I used to pretend to be legless as much as I could. When I was 16 I sat in my room one evening and hacked off my own legs. I was rushed to hospital but my legs were starved of blood for too long and couldn’t be reattached so they closed up what was left leaving me with 2 sexy stumps. I was so happy and it got even better when I finally learnt to walk on prosthetics.’ Brett looked fascinated so I continued. ‘Shortly afterwards, I started going

out with a guy who it turned out also like amputees, he didn’t want to be one, he just wanted to be with one so we were kinda perfect for each other. We’d been together a while when one night he used some bondage tape to tie my arms behind my back. The sex was amazing and I found I really liked not being able to use my arms. I spent as much time as I could as a ‘quad’ amputee and was always disappointed when Alex released my arms. We’d even started talking about ways in which my arms could be amputated. One night I got chest pain and couldn’t breathe so I was rushed to hospital again. I had clots in my lungs and when they investigated further they found clots in my arms and that I already had nerve and blood vessel damage. They had to amputate both arms to save my life. I was so happy when I woke up, I really was now a sexy little quad amputee, just a torso with a head and 4 sexy stumps.’ I finished and looked at Brett.

‘Wow, Lauren.’ I could see he was trying to think of something else to say. ‘That’s amazing.’ I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him. There was a moments silence before he took a deep breath, ‘Do you mind if I see your body?’ he asked.

‘You mean naked?’ I asked feeling myself getting tingly with excitement.

‘Yes, Lauren. If that’s ok?’ he replied.

‘No problem at all, you might have to help me though?’ I answered as I stood up. Brett stood up and walked round to me. ‘Do you mind slipping my dress off?’ I asked.

‘Not at all.’ He replied as he slowly slid it off my shoulders, down my artificial arms, over my boobs, tummy and hips then down my artificial legs before dropping it to the floor, allowing it to pool around my feet. I stepped out the dress and stood still. He looked me up and down then started undoing my basque, ‘Do you mind?’ he asked.

‘Nope.’ I smiled as he continued undoing it.

‘Have you got any tattoo’s or piercings?’ he asked.

‘Well, I have a floral tattoo up my side and I have my navel and clitoris pierced.’ I replied.

‘Nice.’ He answered finally finishing my basque and letting it drop. My pert boobs held it for a second but a little shake soon freed it. He then stepped back and admired my body, he seemed impressed.

‘What about my g-string?’ I asked. ‘Erm, well, no it’s ok.’ He replied. ‘It’s ok, you can if you want.’ I urged.

‘Well, it would be rude not to I guess.’ He replied with a smile. He leaned toward me and slid my g-string down my prosthetic legs. I could feel a breeze across my now naked body causing goosebumps to form. I felt so sexy standing there naked with just my prosthetics and knee high heeled boots on. He looked at my body properly then had a very close look at my clit piercing. ‘It’s a proper clit piercing I see, not just the hood.’

‘Yeap, hurt like hell but totally worth it.’ I told him as I felt it start to throb. Brett carried on staring for ages so I said, ‘Do you want to take my limbs off so you can see the full effect?’ ‘Are you serious?’ he asked now visibly aroused.

‘Yeah, you need to see what you’re getting.’ I replied.

‘Well, it would be rude to not got the full effect I suppose, especially when you’ve gone to so much effort.’ He said with a smile.

I stepped forward and reached into my handbag taking out the suction release key. I sat on the chair, this time feeling the cool leather on my butt cheeks and pussy lips. I spread my legs and slowly removed each prosthetic for him before dropping them to the floor. Next I slowly rolled the silicone liners of each stump and dropped them to the floor to join my legs. Finally I removed my right arm and silicone liner before dropping them to the floor as well.

‘This is where I get stuck I’m afraid, do you mind helping me?’ I said to Brett.

‘Oh, err, I’d love too.’ He stammered in reply. I explained step by step how to remove my remaining arm. Once it was off he placed it on the floor with the pile of my other limbs. I dropped myself down to the floor and sat there allowing him to take in my tiny limbless body. I then bounced closer to his desk and stood on my leg stumps resting my arm stumps against his desk. I leaned forward slightly showing my butt better then wiggled it around. I heard him gasp so I sat back on the floor and opened my leg stumps wide to allow him to have a better look.

‘How often do you shave?’ he asked.

‘I don’t anymore, I used too, have done since I was 13. Started getting waxed when I was 15 then had electrolysis when I was 16 so it would never grow. So now I’m smooth forever.’ I replied maintaining constant eye contact with him.

‘Very nice.’ He said still staring at me, there was a long pause before he continued, ‘Need me to reassemble you then dress you?’ ‘Don’t you want to sample the goods?’ I asked cheekily spreading my leg stumps a little more.

‘I don’t think that’s a good idea Lauren.’ he replied, though he looked reluctant.

‘Oh,’ I replied feeling embarrassed and suddenly very vulnerable, ‘Look, I didn’t come here with the intention of that, I just thought that the way you’d treated me that you were up for it. You certainly seemed that you were.’ I said pointing my arm stump at the enormous swelling in his trousers. ‘I’m sorry if I’ve offended you. Just forget about it. Could you just get my arms back on, I can do my legs and get dressed myself.’ Brett stood there for a moment, he seemed he was contemplating his next move. He took a deep breath and walked toward me. ‘You sure about this?’ He asked.

‘Only if you are.’ I replied.

‘Oh, I’ve wanted to fuck you since you first started coming to this club.’ He said as he started to undo his trousers, ‘Prepare for a shock though.’ I sat there watching him not sure what I was about to see. He undid his flies and started to slide his trousers down. He seemed to have difficulty as he got them over the massive swelling in his trousers. As he eventually pulled them down dropping them to the floor I gasped as I saw he had 2 cocks, both about 10 inches and massively erect. I kept staring until I was interrupted by his voice. ‘Diphallia.’ I heard him say.

‘Sorry?’ I asked breaking my stare away and looking back at his face.

‘It’s called Diphallia,’ he repeated. ‘I was born with 2 cocks, both fully functioning, I piss out of both and can have sex with both. Only bad point is that if I don’t ejaculate regularly it gets painful.’ ‘Any excuse eh?’ I replied with a slight laugh.

‘Yeah.’ He replied. He then walked over to me, picked me up and lay me on his desk. He knelt on the floor, I opened my stumps and he buried his head in my pussy. I was groaning as the warmth spread from my pussy across my torso. Once I was wet he stood up and took his shirt off showing his well toned chest and stomach covered with several tattoos. He then held both his cocks. ‘Where do you want them?’ he asked.

‘Wherever you want. Do you think you can get them both in my pussy?’ I asked.

‘I can try, I’ve managed it before.’ He then held them together and slowly started working them into my pussy. It hurt a little but nothing more than when I’d been fisted. His 2 cocks were so long and hard it wasn’t long until I could feel the end of them against my cervix. Brett gently started thrusting harder and faster. He held me tight by my hips to stop me sliding around. It didn’t take long before my first orgasm took hold. I felt so full. My little, limbless torso shook and my 4 stumps thrashed around. As I tried to catch my breath he slid both cocks out, then slid one back into my still throbbing pussy and the other into my asshole. He held my hips tighter and started to pound me hard. I could feel each of his 2 cocks deep inside me. My 2nd orgasm started to build. I desperately wanted something to squeeze my tits with. I screamed out as he too started to orgasm. I could feel his semen spurting over and over deep into my pussy and ass. He pounded me harder and harder through our combined orgasms.

Brett stood panting for a few moments before sliding his 2 cocks out of me. I felt a pop as the one came out my asshole followed by our combined fluids dribbling from both my holes. He collapsed into the chair as I lay on the desk, both of us struggling to control our breathing. I could feel my pussy and stumps still twitching.

Once we’d both recovered Brett stood up and dressed himself before collecting up my limbs. He helped me sit up and asked ‘How do I get these back on then?’ I explained step by step and he replaced my 4 prosthetics. I slipped my g-string on and Brett helped me get my basque back on before I put on my dress. I sat back in the chair, reached into my handbag, got a hairbrush out and brushed my hair. As I did I felt more of his cum dribbling into my thong.

We sat in silence for a little until Brett said ‘That’s why I started this place, as a place for people with weird body abnormalities or strange fetishes to have a place to be what they want to be.’

‘Well, I love it here. The first time I went to a fetish club I was taken by my ex, I was really nervous until we got there but had an awesome night. We went back there loads of times and when I moved down here I was so glad to find this place. I feel really comfortable here, that’s why I applied for a job here.’ I replied.

Brett smiled. ‘So, Lauren, I guess you’ve got a job then.’ He said with a smile, ‘The only problem is, I don’t really know what job to give you, I’m not sure what you can do. Would you be prepared to try a few different things?’ ‘Yeah, of course. I’m up for anything. What you got in mind?’ I asked.

‘Well, maybe a little hosting, a bit of dancing and maybe some bar work if you can manage it. You’re too beautiful and unique to have you out back so I want you front of house.’ He continued, ‘You up for wearing skimpy clothing or maybe going naked. Also are you comfortable going without your prosthetics and showing off those wonderful, sexy little stumps?’ ‘Hell yes, I hate clothes and love being naked as much as possible. I didn’t do some very painful things to my body to then hide these beautiful stumps away.’ I replied.

‘Good, well come in on Friday in whatever fetish outfit you want and I’ll let you know what you’ll be doing, ok?’ Brett said.

‘Ok, thanks. See you then.’ I said as I stood up. Brett stood too and walked around his desk, he leaned toward me and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back then turned toward the door. He walked out with me and said goodbye again at the door.

I went straight into town to all the sex shops and lingerie shops, buying lots of things to wear at the club. When I got home I stripped naked, sat on my bed and took my legs off. I then tried all my new outfits and lingerie on. The final outfit was a baby pink crotchless PVC thong and some pink star shape nipple pasties. I looked at myself in the mirror and was really turned on by what I saw. I took some pictures with my iPhone then laid back, opened my stumps and started rubbing my clit. The cold of my metal hooks made me shiver. I rubbed harder and faster until I had a nice, hard orgasm. Once I’d caught my breath I slipped my PVC thong off and peeled the pasties off my boobs. I then dropped myself onto the floor and shuffled over to the arm removal device. Once my arms were off I shuffled over to the wet room and had another shower. The jets of hot water felt good on my sex sticky body. Once I was done I dried off, got into bed and drifted off to sleep.

Friday finally came round. I woke up, slid to the floor and bounced into my wet room. Once showered I dried myself off and used the arm device to get my myoelectric arms on. I then shuffled to my bed got myself up onto it and sat on the edge. I got my stump liners out my bedside drawer, rolled them onto my leg stumps then slipped my legs on before standing up and clicking them into place. Next I slid the cosmetic covers over the legs. I walked to my lingerie drawer, took out a light purple lacy bra and matching cheeky thong. I slid the thong up my legs and over my hips. I had to put my bra on backwards, do it up, turn it round then slide it up and put the straps up over my arms onto my shoulders, it was the only way I had found that worked since losing my arms. When that was done I walked to my wardrobe. As it was still warm out I put on a short cotton Hollister skater skirt and tight, short sleeved Hollister top. I slipped on a small, knitted cardigan, put on some Vans trainers, grabbed my bag and left for lectures.

The day seemed to really drag, I was so excited about starting work at the club that night. When lectures finished I went to a coffee shop with some friends for an hour or so before heading back to my apartment. Once I was back I stripped naked then removed the cosmetic covers from my legs and swapped my myoelectric arms for my hooks. I thought about wearing just the crotchless PVC thong and pasties but decided I probably shouldn’t be quite so outrageous on my first night so I chose a dark blue lacy thong and matching basque. I put some black ballet flats on to show off my prosthetics to the full. I checked myself in the mirror and couldn’t wait to be seen by hundreds of people. I put some sweatpants and a hoodie over the top as I didn’t think going outside half naked was a great idea, as much as I wanted too, then I jumped into a taxi.

We pulled up outside the club, I paid the driver and one of the doormen came over and helped me out. It was still early and there were no clubbers there yet. Brett was waiting for me and led me down to the changing room. He introduced me to the other performers and hosts, most were nice though a few turned their noses up at me. I didn’t care. I stripped off down to my basque and thong and stood up for Brett to get a good look at me.

‘Well, what do you want to do with me?’ I asked.

‘So many things Lauren,’ he replied, ‘But tonight, how do u feel about taking your arms and legs off and dancing on a podium?’ ‘I like it, but what’s to stop me falling off?’ I asked both worried and excited.

‘I’ll show you. Let’s get those limbs off first though.’ He assured me. I sat down and Brett removed all my limbs. He picked me up, carried me through to the club area and placed me onto a waist height podium with an upright pole coming out of it that went all the way to the ceiling. He then placed a thin leather belt around my waist and attached it to a strap that was attached to the pole. ‘Came up with this the other day, it should keep you safe. How long can you stay up on your stumps?’ ‘Erm, not sure, never really tried for more than a few minutes.’ I told him.

‘Ok. Well, I’ll get someone to check on you regularly and if you’re getting tired or need the toilet they can get you down. How’s that sound?’ he offered.

‘Sounds great.’ I replied.

The podium started to feel cold on my butt cheeks and thigh stumps. I leaned back and checked the belt and strap would hold, which, to my relief, they did. The club got dark, the strobe lighting started followed by the music. I could feel the bass vibrating in my stumps and butt. People started to crowd up to the bar and onto the dance floor. I stood up on my stumps and started dancing. At first I was slow and just wiggled my bum a bit but as I got more into it I was dancing around on my leg stumps and kicking them out, waving my arm stumps and wiggling and thrusting my body around. I found I was able to lean back on the strap and spin slowly around the pole like a pole dancer. I was having so much fun that when someone came to check on me an hour or so later I told them I was fine and carried on dancing. It wasn’t until Brett came and checked on me another hour later that I decided I should take a break. He unstrapped me and carried me to the changing room. He slipped my thong off and sat me on the toilet.

‘Wow, your underwear comes of easy with such short stumps. How are you managing up there?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, it does, another advantage! I’m loving it, though now I’m sat down I realise that my stumps are really starting to ache.’ I told him.

‘Well, I’ll see what I can do about that.’ He replied. ‘You finished?’ ‘Yeap, all done.’ I replied lifting my arm stumps toward him. Brett grabbed some tissue, wiped my pussy and slipped my thong back on, he then lifted me up and carried to one of the sofa’s in the changing room. He grabbed a bottle of water and held it for me to drink from. When I’d finished he sat next to me. He reached into one of the nearby drawers and pulled out a bottle of massage oil. ‘Conveniently placed!’ I said sarcastically.

‘Isn’t it just.’ He replied with a smile. He then squirted some oil onto both his hands and started massaging both my legs stumps. It felt amazing. I could feel him prodding through the flesh to find the end of my femur bones. Every so often I felt him rub along my pussy lips which made me shiver. After about 10 minutes he stopped and asked ‘Is that better?’ ‘Yes, much.’ I sighed.

‘Good,’ He replied grabbing a towel and wiping my stumps dry, ‘Let’s get you back out there.’ He then picked me up, carried me out and put me back on the podium.

I spent the rest of the night pole dancing and loved it. Every so often someone would bring me a drink then I danced some more. At the end of the night, after all the clubbers had left the lights came up and Brett came to get me. He unstrapped me again and carried me of the dance floor.

‘Do you want me to put your limbs on and help you get dressed or do you just want to stay as you are and I’ll take you home?’ he asked.

‘Well, if you don’t mind taking me home it would be a lot easier to stay like this.’ I replied.

‘Ok, well, give me 10 minutes, alright?.’ I nodded. He carried me up to his office and sat me on the sofa in the corner then went downstairs again and brought my clothes and limbs up placing them on the floor. He then went back downstairs while I was left sat in his office not being able to do anything.

He came back up about 30 minutes later, ‘Sorry Lauren, took longer to cash up than normal, you ready to go?’ ‘No, I’m a bit busy.’ I replied sarcastically lifting my arm stumps. Brett smiled, scooped me up then grabbed my limbs and clothes. He carried me downstairs, out of the club and into a waiting silver Aston Martin Vanquish.

‘Wow, nice wheels.’ I said.

‘Thanks.’ He replied. One of the doormen opened the door then took my limbs and clothes from Brett, he put them all in the boot while Brett placed me into the car. He shut the door and walked round the driver’s side. He got in, shut his door, leaned over me and put my seatbelt on, then did his own before starting the car. The engine roared into life, I

could feel it through my little torso, it made my stumps tingle. The luxury leather felt so soft and supple against my skin. Even though Brett was driving quite fast and accelerating hard the seat and belt head me tight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.