Angel of Hell
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Fanboy_of_Many_Things

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ker, pregnant with an abusive man's child, is abducted by soldiers. While with them, he is reunited with Phong, his lover whom he thought was dead. But, just as soon as they are reunited, they are separated again by the will of the soldiers. Phong will do anything to protect Ker and his unborn child, though - even if that means risking his life in the process.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Horror   War   DomSub   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Pregnancy  

Ker screams in agony as the hot metal touches his bare skin. His back arches, and tears slip from his tightly closed eyes. He can hear laughter coming from his abuser, Lee. This only sends more fear coursing through his veins.

“You deserve this, Xiong,” Lee tells him. Ker can just imagine the cruel smile on his face. “You deserve everything bad that happens to you. You don’t deserve anything good.”

Mewling whimpers escape past Ker’s lips. What did I do to deserve this? He silently asks himself. What? Yes, I’ve killed innocents before, but I didn’t want to. I was forced to. I didn’t want to do bad things.

Ker screams again as hot metal touches his skin. He curls his fingers into tight, trembling fists. Phong, he cries desperately. I want Phong. He wouldn’t let Lee do this. He’d protect me.

More tears slip from his eyes. Phong. Oh, how he misses his beloved mate. It’s been fourteen long, terrible years of seperation. Fourteen long years without being touched by Phong, held by Phong, or kissed by Phong. Fourteen long years without hearing Phong’s beautiful angelic voice. Fourteen long years alone.

A lot has happened in those fourteen years. Ker has become reserved, isolated. He fears men, especially men in uniform and his roommate, Lee. His nights are plagued with nightmares, while his days are plagued with flashbacks and panic attacks. Being a submissive, he is able to carry children, and has had many miscarriages. He’s currently pregnant now, in his second momth, and he hopes he will not lose this child like he did the rest.

But, knowing Lee, the older, dominate male will do anything to make his life a living hell. He’ll do anything to cause Ker pain, even if that results in the death of an unborn child. To Ker, Lee is a monster, no better than the soldiers who broke him.

Ker flinches when he hears Lee stand up. He knows what is coming next. He opens his eyes a sliver, watches in horror as Lee grabs a bucket full of water - hot water. The older male does this after each torture session. He pours a bucket full of boiling hot water onto Ker’s scarred, mutilated body.

Ker’s eyes close as he prepares himself. A blood curdling cry escapes past his lips when the water touches his skin. He bites down hard on his lip, hard enough to draw blood. He can hear Lee’s deep, cruel laughter. He feels bile coming up his throat, threatening to come out. He swallows it down, though, because he knows that Lee will only get angrier if he throws up.

“All done, Xiong,” Lee says mockingly. “Hey up now. Get out of my sight.”

Ker pushes himself up off the bamboo floor with difficulty. He groans in pain, but manages, somehow, to get himself on his feet. He walks carefully, stumbling over his feet with each step, to the chest where his and Lee’s possessions are kept. He grabs a blue long sleeve shirt, a fresh pair of underwear, and a pair in loose black sweatpants. He carefully pulls them on, before exiting the hut and leaving Lee at last.

:::

Ker walks through the busy, crowded marketplace. He looks at each stall carefully, wondering what he should buy, if anything. He looks at a stall selling clothes. He only has two sets of clothes, and a pair of old, worn tennis shoes. He could really use a new shirt and pants.

He walks up to the stall and looks for long sleeve clothing. Being a warm, tropical place, finding long sleeve clothes is hard. He searches for a few minutes before landing his eyes on a dark green striped shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants.

Suddenly, causing a startled cry to escape past his lips, Lee feels someone grab the back of his shirt. They turn him around fast, causing Ker to become dizzy and see stars. Ker finds himself eye to eye with a man in a dark green uniform and a gun resting on his back - a soldier.

“You,” he hisses. His breath is hot against Ker’s cold skin, and it smells like alcohol and cigarette smoke. “Come with me. You’re mine.”

Ker’s eyes grow wide, and his body begins to tremble. He swallows hard, and shakes his head, mouthing the word no over and over. The soldier’s dark eyes narrow dangerously.

“No?” the man in uniform growls out. “I think you meant yes, sir.” Ker watches in horror as the soldier takes a rope hanging from his belt and proceeds to tie Ker’s trembling hands tight behind his back. “Now, walk. Follow me. And, remember, no talking.”

Ker swallows hard again before nodding weakly. He follows the soldier out of the marketplace, out of the camp. They walk long miles until sundown on the long, winding red dirt road until they reach a camp of soldiers near the jungle.

“Look what I found,” the soldier, most likely the leader, announces. “A girly looking freak. We can do anything we want to him ... or should I say it.”

Ker flinches, and all the soldiers around him laugh loudly and harshly. The leader grabs him by the the upper arm and throws him hard onto the cold, muddy ground. Ker’s eyes open just in time to see the leader take out his gun before shooting Ker in the leg.

He screams in agony as tears of pain slide down his face. Once again, the soldiers laugh, as if they find seeing him in pain humorous. Ker bites down at his lip to keep from screaming anymore, but it does nothing to stop the pained cries from coming out.

“Kyung,” the leader says, and a big burly man with dark brown skin and a short, shaved hair steps up. “Take this freak to one of the tents. Do whatever you wish to it, but don’t take too long. I want some fun with him, too.”

Kyung salutes. “Yes, sir!” he replies, and walks over to where Ker lays on the ground. He kicks Ker hard in the leg whee he had been shot, and a low, mewling cry escapes past bloodied chapped lips. Kyung laughs harshly before easily lifting Ker up off the ground and carrying him over to one of the many tents.

He throws are roughly onto the ground. “Boy, are we going to have fun tonight!” he says cruelly as Lee watches in horror as he unzips his uniform pants. He steps out of his tall black dirty boots, pants, and underwear. Ker closes his eyes tight as more tears slide down his cheeks when he sees how big and hard Kyung is. He knows that this is going to be extremely painful.

Kyung kneels down beside Ker and proceeds to take off Ker’s sweatpants and underwear. He pulls off Ker’s dark brown tennis shoes and gray, worn out socks, before tossing both to the side. Now, Ker is completely exposed. He moves to fro his legs to give his limp, soft manhood, but Kyung pulls them apart, making quiet tsking sounds and shaking his head.

“No, you freak,” the older man growls out. “I want you complete exposed. Be a man, not the woman you think you are. Men don’t hide themselves.”

Ker closes his eyes tight as a flood of tears slip from them. He feels Kyung push against Ker’s pink, enlarged entrance with his manhood’s head. A moment later, pain explodes throughout Ker’s body as Kyung thrusts roughly onto him. He screams in agony, wondering, once again, what he did wrong to reset such pain.

The assault last for hours, or that’s what it seems to Ker. Once Kyung has released his seed inside Ker for the umpteenth time, the man grabs his clothes, tugs them back on, and exits the tent, leaving Ker laying there, trembling violently, in his own vomit and blood, and Kyung’s sticky white semen.

:::

Sleep doesn’t come for Ker that night. He lays there, still trembling, on the ground all night. Of course, no one comes to see if he’s alright. No one comes to comfort him when the flashbacks come. No one comes to hold him, kiss his tears away, nothing. Like always for the past fourteen years, Ker is alone.

Morning comes much too fast for Ker. The leader, whom he learned is named Hoo Ko, is the first to visit him. In an attempt to clean him, the man pours a bucket of ice cold water onto Ker. The younger male cries out and closes his eyes tight.

“Here, freak,” Hoo Ko says. He drops a clay bowl filled halfway with a cold, watery rice gruel. “Breakfast. If you don’t eat all of it, you’ll experience more pain today. Understand?”

Ker’s lips tremble, and he nods weakly in reply. Hoo Ko smiles cruelly, and moves to slap Ker’s blood and seen covered tear hard, causing pure humiliation to wash through Ker’s veins. The older man laughs, presses a rough, wet kiss to Ker’s chapped lips, and exits the hut, leaving Ker alone once again.

Ker’s eyes full with hot tears as he stares at the bowl in front of him. He can’t possibly eat; his hands are still tied. He guesses he’ll just have to endure the pain the soldier give him.

Suddenly, startling him, Hoo Ko walks back in. With him stands a man; a young looking man with short hair, but not shaved like the other soldiers. He’s dressed in a worn out, torn up red short sleeve shirt and a pair of long black sweatpants. His feet are bare and covered in dirt and blisters. He’s skinny, but not as terribly skinny as Ker is. He looks so familiar to Ker, and a name keeps repeating itself inside Ker’s mind.

Phong.

This man, who must be a prisoner to the soldiers as well, is Phong, Ker’s dear lover who he hasn’t seen in fourteen ling years. Ker’s eyes widen. He wants to speak, he wants to say Phong’s name so that Phong knows that it’s him, that it’s his lover, Ker. But, like always, he’s too afraid to speak. What comes out is a pained, hoarse mewling whimper.

“Freak,” Hoo Ko begins, “ this man is going to hurt you today. He’s a prisoner, just like you, so he will do everything I tell him to do without objection, even if he doesn’t like it. Understand?”

Ker nods weakly, and watches as Hoo Ko pushes Phong roughly into the tent. “You, Vue, you will carve the word freak into this one’s back.” He holds up a large, sharp knife and hands it to Phong, who continues to stare with wide eyes at Ker. Maybe he recognises that it’s him? Lee can only hope and pray that Phong recognises him, by he can’t blame him if he doesn’t. He looks completely different than what he did fourteen years ago.

Phong takes the knife after a moment. “Yes, sir,” he says in monotone. He walks up to Ker and lifts up his shirt. He stares at Ker’s scarred back with wide eyes. Ker looks away and bites at his lip, hard enough to draw blood.

“What are you waiting for, Vue?” Hoo Ko asks, irritated. “Do it already. Punish it for being the freak it is.”

Ker hears Phong draw out a long sigh, as if he’s preparing himself for what he’s about to do. Then, hesitantly, he presses the top of the knife deep into Ker’s skin, and begins carving. Ker screams each time the knife pierced his skin. Phong keeps repeating I’m sorry over and over, so quietly only he and Ker arw able to hear.

Finally, after what feels like several long hours, Phong is done. He drops the knife onto the ground, tears sliding fast down his cheeks, lips quivering and body trembling. Ker’s back is a cut up bloody mess. Ker’s eyes open and, through tear blurred vision, he sees Phong glaring up at Hoo Ko, who stands there with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

“I hope you’re happy,” Phong growls out, and Ker lets out a low, mewling cry when he hears the venom in Phong’s voice. “You made me hurt the one I love most terribly. Now, because of you, he may never trust me again.”

“You love this freak?” Hoo Ko asks, face twisting with disgust. “How can you? He’s ugly. Plus, he smells like pregnancy. Why would you want to live a man who is able to carry children?”

At the word pregnancy, Phong’s eyes widen and he turns to look at Ker. “Is that true, Ker?” he asks softly. “Are you pregnant?”

Ker looks away, ashamed, and that is answer enough for Phong. “Oh, Ker,” Oh breathes out, and reaches up a hand to comb long finger through ker’s hair. Ker flinches at Phong’s touch, and Phong instantly pulls away.

Suddenly, a gunshot goes off, causing Ker ro jump up with a strangled cry. “No showing affection!” Hoo Ko orders. “Love, especially homosexual love, is not welcomed here. From this day foreward, you two will be seperated.”

“No!” Phong suddenly cries. “Please, leader Hsu, please dont do this! After what you do to him, he’s going to need me. Plus, since he’s my mate, I have to protect him and his unborn child. I have to!”

“No!” Hoo Ko shouts. He narrowes his dark eyes. “No showing any kinds I affection! That means no kissing, no embracing, no comforting. None of that bullshit. You, Vue, you will never, ever, get to see this freak again. Do you understand?”

Phong hangs his head as tears slide fast down his cheeks. He wants so desperately to kiss Ker, to comb his fingers through his beautiful long hair, to hold him, to take away all his pain. He wants to protect Ker’s unborn child, too. He wants to take Ker far from here, to a place where he and his child will forever be safe. But, in this wartorn land, is there even such a place?

“Come with me, Vue,” Hoo Ko orders roughly, and, reluctantly, Phong stands up. He walks over to Hoo Ko, mouthing the words I love you to Ker. This earns him a hard slap across the face, and Ker flinches, turning away from Phong and Hoo Ko. Tears slide down his cheeks, and mewling whimpers escape past his lips.

“You’d better get some sleep, freak,” Hoo Ko orders. “You have a long day of pain and suffering ahead of you.”

With that said, Hoo Ko grabs Phong’s upper arm, and, together, the two of them exit the tent, leaving Ker alone once again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.