Gayle's Ceremony - Cover

Gayle's Ceremony

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Prelude: The Crew

Erotica Sex Story: Prelude: The Crew - Gayle's Ceremony Uther Pendragon MF MMF voy The Crew, 6 men and 3 women in a renovated farm house in rural Wisconsin, said they'd have children someday. Then Gaykle says that "someday" is NOW. To give the guys an equal chance, they all have sex on the night of Gayle's greatest fertility. They make a ceremony of it, with everybody watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Public Sex  

Once there were a bunch of good friends -- friends with benefits -- in Chicago. Then one of them, Steve, inherited a farm house in rural Wisconsin. He suggested that they could all live together up there and be better friends with more benefits. 9 agreed.

They called themselves The Crew.

They fixed up the place, and agreed to a set of rules. The two most stringent were that none of them would fuck outside the group and that they would not pair up.

Any further rule change requires consensus, the agreement of all of them. Aside from a few obvious ones, this process usually involves one person raising a problem and suggesting a solution, another person raising issues with the first solution, a third person suggestion another solution that deals with both the first problem and the issues raised -- rinse and repeat.

At this point in their history, they hold these discussions both by voice and by a private discussion board on the Internet. Nobody in the Crew raises an eyebrow at receiving an e-mail from someone in the same room.

One of them, Greg, had a one-man web-page design business. He figured that he could train the others to work for him and support the group economically that way.

Another, Sharon, was an RN. She suggested that she go to work in a hospital some miles away instead of doing web pages. Everybody agreed.

At the time of this story, the people were these. First the men, their ages when the story begins, their height, hair color, eye color, and build.

Bill (William) Jenkins; 30 : 6’0” | Brown : hazel | Burly : bearded
Bruce Bennet... ; 27 : 5’11”| Blond : blue | Slender
Greg(ory) Stewart... ; 30 : 6’1” | Black : blue | Medium
Steve(n) Kosinski... ; 30 : 6’1” | Brown : brown | Medium : bearded
Trent Wilson... ; 29 : 6’5” | Red : green | Rangy
Wayne Engelhart... ; 32 : 5’9” | Blond : blue | Overweight


Then the women, their ages when the story begins, their height, hair color, eye color, and build.

Gayle Tansey... ; 31 : 5’9” | Red : green | Ample : D
Sharon Mitchell... ; 29 : 5’5” | Blonde: blue | Medium : C
Val(erie) Davis... ; 26 : 5’0” | Black : brown | Slight : A

I’ve noted the 2 men who are bearded -- both rather full beards -- and the bra sizes for the women.

There is the same variation in age, and an inch more variation in height, among the 3 women than among the 6 men. It may be that the men value variety more than the women do; it may be that the men had more to do with the selection than the women did.


They are all college graduates, and many consider their majors an important part of their identity. Then, too, when people get close, small differences become important.

Here are the fields in which they have degrees.

Bill... ; Anthropology
Bruce... ; English - art
Greg... ; Mathematics
Steve... ; History
Trent... ; Physics
Wayne... ; Accounting


Gayle... ; Business
Sharon... ; Nursing
Val... ; Music


Most of them have a specialty within the household, the company, or both. Here are the major ones.

Bill... ; The vegetable gardens and chicken coop
Bruce... ; Photography
Greg... ; Running the web-page design, dealing with customers
Steve... ; Name on the deed, the tax bill, etc.
Trent... ; House repairs
Wayne... ; The business side of the business

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.