Journey to Janus - Cover

Journey to Janus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A routine stop over to deliver freight consignments and smuggle some goods past the local port authority to make a few extra credits. Spend some time with friends. Get a high paying offer to smuggle munitions to some rebels. Nothing out of the ordinary for Duma Waterfall and her family. What could go wrong?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Two days later, we met with Captain Renaldo. The news was not good. They had considered a rescue attempt to get Senator Vaytoo and his family out of detention. The compound where the Senator and his family were held had tight security at all the entry points. Captain Renaldo explained there was one maintenance door unguarded by security patrols that could give them access, but it was surrounded by a minefield and Odion 450 Class C security robots.

Oxy sounded excited when she asked, “Did you say Odion 450 Class C robots?”

“Yes, is that significant?” Captain Renaldo asked.

I knew exactly what Oxy was thinking when I asked the big question, “Do they venture into the minefield?”

“Why yes, they do on occasion.”

Oxy sounded excited, “We can do it, Mom. We can help these folks and get our payday. What do you say?”

That started a verbal family brawl.

“No fucking way Oxy. That was play in So’ Bermmun’s Junkyard. This is real and will get you killed.”

“Come on, Mom, we beat it ninety-five times out of a hundred,” I added.

“It’s that 5% that bothers me.” Mom pointed out.

I took Oxy’s side, “Oxy is quicker than she ever was. It’s that 5% that made it interesting.”

“Quicker at getting you off, maybe. I haven’t seen Oxy move her ass in more than a fast walk lately, and then only when someone yells lunch.”

“What the hell are you people talking about?” a perplexed Captain Renaldo asked.

Mom held up her hand to quell Oxy’s response and turned to Captain Renaldo. “When I would layover on the planet Sarraston, I would drop the kids off at So’ Bermmun’s Junkyard to play. I did a lot of business with So,’ and he loved having the kids around. Especially Oxy. He was one hell of a self-taught mechanic and engineer. He had a few junked Odion 450 Class C robots, and he rebuilt one and modified the armament to be non-lethal. He told the kids there was a way to disarm it and not get shot. So’ would set it to guard an area, and the kids spent hours trying to sneak up on it and figure out how to beat it. I would pick them up at the end of the day, and they were covered with red welts and happily planning their next foray.”

“They finally figured it out, but it was not 100% foolproof.”

“Why don’t we just blast the damn thing instead of disabling it?” Captain Renaldo suggested.

“For two reasons.” I explained, “One: that would be noticed. Two: we need something the robot has to get through the minefield.”

“I will double your present fee for transporting the munitions. And get you a new engineering console if you get the Senator and his family out.”

That got Mom’s attention. “Triple our fee and give me an upgraded engineering console, and you might have a deal. Remember I said might. We will need the plans you have for the compound and three days to scout and plan the rescue. You will supply all the equipment and transportation we request. I also have the option to abort at any time I see fit.”

Captain Renaldo stood and held out his hand, “Agreed.”

Mom shook his hand while insisting she also gets it in writing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.