My Little Ventrue - Cover

My Little Ventrue

Copyright© 2018 by Novus Animus

Chapter 56

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - (Knowledge of the setting not required!) Set in the world of Vampire: The Requiem. Dolareido. A city of dark alleys, dirty contracts, and deadly predators. Predators in business suits and stiletto heels. Jack, just a young man and barely an adult, finds himself on death's door. Before he knows what's happening, he's pulled into the world of vampires, the Danse Macabre, and the Masquerade.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

~~Eric~~

“No thanks.”

“Not interested in becoming immortal?” She ran her finger down his leg, before bringing it up to her lip to give it a small bite. “I think it’d really agree with you.”

“ ... are you offering?”

“No. Well, maybe? Siring’s been opened up, so I could get you in, if so inclined.”

“Just like that?” He snapped his fingers.

“Yes and no. Normally, the vamp should really get to know the human they’re going to sire, spend time with them, form a bond.” The finger she bit soon found itself on his neck again, and she slid it around his jugular. Took a lot of willpower to not swipe it away, not because he didn’t like it, but because he was very literally exposing his neck to a deadly creature. The glint in her eye told him to hold still though, and that, he wouldn’t mind what she had in store for him.

“You don’t know me very well.”

“Well that’s half the reason I’m here. Want to get to know the sexy, brooding bouncer.”

“ ... you said earlier I’m the only human who knows about you, who isn’t a thrall or ghoul.”

“Yep.”

“Why don’t you fuck some of them?”

“Ha!” She gave his chest a pat, turned to the table, and gestured to one of the nearby booths. Two men were in there, each with a woman sitting in their lap. The two guys were talking to each other, despite the fact the women on their laps, facing toward the table, were grinding on them. He couldn’t see from the angle, but they were probably having sex. “Two of my four ghouls right there. I fuck the four of them on a regular basis.”

“ ... at the same time?”

“At the same time.”

Well, damn. He’d clearly underestimated how sexual this woman could be, and he’d already guessed her as extremely sexual.

“Surprised you bothered with me then.”

“You men always think more is better. Sometimes, less is more.” Laughing, she leaned back in the booth again, snug up against his side, shoulder to shoulder. “Fiona being there really got me in the mood, too. Damn that little girl is like, half boob.”

“Is sex all you think about?”

She raised a brow at him. Flirting with her angry side, he could see, but he was starting to get a little annoyed with her constant sex talk. Didn’t the woman ever think about anything else? Ugh, his mouth was going to get him into trouble.

“I think about a lot of things, Eric. But I can’t talk with you about any of those things.”

“Secret night life of vampires?”

“Exactly. But, hell, you’ve seen Antoinette, you’ve seen Beatrice and Natasha and Fiona, and apparently you’ve even been in nightmare land. You got one up on me. Maybe I can talk to you about some things private?” Grinning, she held out her palms in front of her, as if cupping her own bosom, except far larger. “The Prince’s tits were something else, weren’t they?”

Oh for fuck’s sake.

“For one second, I actually thought I might have offended you, and you were going to prove me wrong by talking about something other than sex.”

“Fooled you.” She winked, laughing. “I know what I like. When I’m not dealing with the Invictus or worrying about the Masquerade or trying to play in the fucking Danse Macabre, I’m fucking. If I was still human, I’d be exercising all the time, putting my ass on the internet, and fucking in my free time. But now I’m Kindred, and my body is like this permanently.” Sighing, groaning a little too, she slouched and let her back sink into the booth. “So now I’m either fucking, or trying to be a vampire. And let me tell you, it’s no picnic.”

“I imagine not, with those hunters after you.” Maybe directing her mind onto more pressing circumstances would clear her head. Those four who’d nearly killed him, who’d burned him, were still a problem.

“And they’re new. They weren’t even a problem before, not really. Christ, it’s one thing after another.” She elbowed him in the side. “Got me talking about shit. Sneaky fucker.”

Despite himself, he laughed. “Sorry.”

“So where’s Fiona? Seen her lately? She take you out on that date yet?”

“I have not seen her lately, no.” And he needed to. He frowned as his memories drifted back to her, her knowing stuff about him, her refusing to show up and talk to him, and how much he needed to ask her questions.

“She’ll show up eventually. That girl can be pretty hard to find, when she doesn’t want to be found.”

“Yeah, I noticed she’s ... an unusual ... thing.”

Laughing, Jessy took his closer arm, and set it on her leg. No hesitation, not even a blink. Why would she be hesitant though, considering a bit over a week ago she was riding him, naked, and fingering another girl at the same time. And, as much as he wanted to be surly and be left alone, god damn her leg felt good. Smooth, completely smooth, and he could feel the muscle within, giving her shapely, curvy legs. Whoever she’d been when she was alive, she’d been a fitness nut like him, to get this sort of body.

He could feel his arousal stir. God damn he broke easily.

“Well, until Fiona actually takes you out on a date, I’m considering you fair game.” She helped guide his hand up her leg until it reached the bottom of the short skirt. And predictably, she guided it between her thighs. She had nice thighs.

“Do you know where she is?” Much as Fiona was very attractive, she was also very young, and he wasn’t sure going on a date with her was a good idea. That wasn’t the reason he needed to talk to her, but it might be a good plan to slip that info in.

“Either doing her nightmare thing, or hanging out with the others. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s hanging out with Damien.” She pulled his hand higher, and higher, until his wrist was forced to push up against her skirt. Shifting from side to side, she helped him get his hand higher up her thigh, skirt inching higher with him.

“Damien?”

“My partner. Bit of an asshole, and loves to sit in dark corners and brood. She seems attracted to those types. Can’t say I really blame her.”

“Can I have her number? I need to talk to her.”

“Ha, you’re an asshole too. Got your hand on my thigh and you’re asking for another girl’s number.”

“I...” He tried to frown, but all he could do was laugh. This woman, calling him an asshole, when she wasn’t letting him move his hand away from her thigh. And, he really didn’t want to.

“If she didn’t give you her number or tell you where she lives on her own, then I’m afraid I can’t help you. Wouldn’t be very lady-like of me to give a guy another girl’s info without her consent,” she said, grinning at him. Which earned a sigh but nod from him. He had no choice but to wait for Fiona to come to him at some point then.

Her voice wavered, and she let out a long sigh, as his finger grazed along her clitoris. Soft, tender, the opposite of the hard body she sported. Her pubic area was smooth as silk, her skin’s delicateness highlighted by the softness of the perfect, inviting mound of her mons. Not a hair to be found, so the gentle pressure of his hand against it caused the soft skin to mold to his palm lightly.

She guided his finger down lower, to her clenching entrance. Wet. Jesus, this woman. He wasn’t much better, shaft hard against his pants already, in blatant betrayal of his earlier statement about his mood. And of course she noticed immediately, and chuckled as she reached out, and set her hand on his crotch to begin rubbing it.

“This qualifies as sexual harassment,” he said.

“Then it’s a good thing it’s a corrupt business. You have no HR to complain to. Besides, you enjoyed it last time.” She pushed his finger in deeper, and clenched. Fucking hell, her insides were so hot, and wet, squeezing in a pulse that had him remembering what it felt like the night they had sex.

“ ... I ... actually wouldn’t mind some information.”

“About?”

“Things, like ... the debt you wiped, with Montoya. Or maybe some things about vampires.” Might as well see if he could make some sense of his new, insane life.

“Alright, I’ll answer some questions. Some. But only while we’re having sex.”

Yeah, he saw that coming. Well, sort of. He figured she’d say after sex, not during.

“ ... alright.” What the heck, might as well. She was gorgeous, she was fun, and he’d be lying if he said he hadn’t been thinking about that night.

“Awesome.” And, like she’d done it a million times before, she undid his pants button and zipper, undid the button of his boxers, and slid out his member. Far too comfortable with herself, and him apparently, as she didn’t hesitate to slip onto his lap facing him, grab his cock, aim it up at her slit, and lower herself. From beside him to on him in two seconds flat.

He had to admit, he really did, that this was a perk of this new job he did not expect, and he was enjoying it no matter what he might say to Jessy or himself. A quiet groan escaped him, and he set his hands on the hips of the woman as she eased herself down onto his length until he was stretching her insides, until she too made a quiet groan as she forced in the last inch.

“Nice and deep. Love, fucking love that. Wait, hold on.” She adjusted her knees, her skirt a little higher so it stopped biting her thighs, and she adjusted him too so he was slid forward a little, now leaning back. Like moving a feather. He must have weighed nothing compared to what she could move.

“Comfortable?” he said, smirking up at her.

“Enough. You?” Without missing a beat, she put her hands on his shoulders near his neck, elbows hanging and nudging against his chest.

“I—oh...” He should have expected it. The moment he said something, she squeezed, hard, hard enough he groaned again, and he tightened his grip where he held her waist. “I ... wanted to know, what you said to Montoya.”

“Montoya Montel, as you know, is a business man who gives out loans to stupid people who think they’re rich. Because stupid people who think they’re rich, like yourself at the time I’m sure, spend money they don’t have. They get in deep, and he rakes in the interest.” She leaned in closer, got her lips near his ear, and breathed softly as she gently started to grind her hips. Every motion, she matched with a clench of her insides, rhythmic, milking. He was completely outclassed. “I imagine he was sending some fucker to harass you?”

“Yeah, Mr. Pitt.”

“Ugh, slimy fucker. Well in any case, Montoya works for Terra Den Industries.”

“ ... does he now?”

“Mmhmm. Terra Den does a lot of illegal shit. Course, you can’t prove any of it.” She growled into his ear, and ran her fangs along his neck. Fangs. Shit, he forgot about the fangs, and the way sex had ended last time. Thinking with your dick, stop thinking with your dick.

Breathe, just breathe. Nothing wrong with this. If she does bite you, it won’t kill you, won’t hurt, and you’ll feel great. Better than great. The thrill of it, of a predator, a hunter, riding his cock as she teased his neck with the potential bite, sent shivers up his spine, until he groaned again. Her nipples were swollen, and pressed through her shirt and into his suit’s jacket hard enough for him to feel them. She really enjoyed playing the horny, aggressive animal. And, he seemed to like it too.

“I paid a visit to the CEO, Jeremy Long. We had other business to discuss, and I made a point of note that he was to insure Montoya knew your debt was cleared.”

“Why would you be paying a visit to someone as important as Jeremy Long?”

“Because I’m Kindred and we own this fucking city.” Chuckling, she moved her head around to plant her kiss near his other ear, lips and fangs both grazing the lobe. “You work for us too, remember? We own you.”

“I ... guess you do.” His hands drifted higher. It wasn’t him, he wasn’t telling them what to do anymore. Entirely on their own, they slipped up and slid under the shirt, its cut so high it was already exposing half her back. As his fingers slid in under the shirt, he caressed her spine, and breathed faster, deeper, as touching her earned some quivers and some more clenches from her. He’d barely touched her and she was so damn wet, it was amazing.

Look at you Eric, getting seduced again because a woman’s willing to jump on your dick. Don’t you ever learn? How many times do you have to go through this shit before you realize you should stop sticking your dick in crazy?

Not the same thing, asshole. Sheryl was using you for money. This woman is ordering around multimillionaires, and has the power and position to make any thing she wants a fucking reality, far as you can tell. It isn’t the same thing. She doesn’t need your money, and she isn’t faking her arousal. Get out of your fucking head, and enjoy it.

“You don’t mind if I have a little nip, do you?” she said into his ear. “You taste really fucking good.”

“Do I?”

“Mmhmm. Different than most kine—humans.”

Ok, maybe there was something he had that she wanted, that she was using sex to manipulate out of him. His blood, since apparently she really liked it. But last time, she didn’t know that, and she slept with him anyway. The woman just really enjoyed doing what she did. Hell, maybe she actually liked fucking him specifically; she did say she came here to get to know him.

So relax and enjoy it, for fuck’s sake.

“As ... as long as I can still function when you’re done. I have a few hours left tonight.”

“Sure. And, hey, this is kind of fun. I don’t normally get to just talk like this.” Instead of biting him, she leaned back, put her elbows on the table, and grinned at him, the angle putting her rolling abs on display. Just like last time. “My ghouls aren’t exactly great conversationalists.”

“And I am?”

“Course you are, it just needs to be squeezed out of you.” On queue, she squeezed, hard, almost hard enough to hurt him, and he winced as her insides wrenched on his length. But she eased up, and chuckled at him as her tight, heavenly, wet, surprisingly deadly insides began to milk him with more rhythmic squeezing again.

“So,” she said, eyes on him as she gently eased herself back and forth, “you noticed those hunters that day?”

“I ... noticed four people, and Fiona’s description jogged my memory.”

“Next time you see them, run. They know you work here, and after that shit show, they know ... well, they’ll either kidnap you like they did Jack, or they’ll shoot you on sight.”

“Will the hunters come this deep into the city? Where I guess a lot of you vamps hang out.”

“I’m sure they’ll sneak their way in.”

Shit, that was a problem. “The Prince, she said she’d have someone watch me.”

“And I’m sure she will, and probably does right now, but you still need to protect yourself.” Her hands found his jacket, and undid the button below the breast to open it. And with the same casualness, she began undoing the buttons of his white shirt, top to bottom. “If you’re not already, you should find a place near here to live. The closer to Xnomina HQ, the better.”

“Xnomina?”

“Yeah, most Invictus vamps live close to it, so it’s our home beacon.” With his shirt undone, she reached down, and began to run her fingers up and down his chest, fingertips tracing his abs. “Course, you could go live in the Carthian half of South Side.” Laughing, like she said something funny, she brought her hands down to where the two of them were connected. She put her elbows on the booth table behind her again, and with one hand, started to caress her clit while her other slipped under the bottom of the shirt, and pulled it up over her breasts.

“Carthians?” He tried to not stutter, to keep the wavering out of his voice, but it was hard when watching a beautiful woman playing with herself while riding him. Her breasts, large despite her leanness, jiggled ever so slightly with her consistent, smooth rocking motion. And he stared at them, because, boobs.

“Another group of vamps. You though, I think you’ll be happier here, with us. And you should definitely move into a place nearby if you haven’t.” She paused her self touching, and reached out for his hands. No point in resisting, he couldn’t even if he wanted to at this point, and he let her guide his palms up to her breasts. Soft, so damn soft, unlike the thighs currently squeezing on his sides.

“You really love your body, don’t you?”

“Fucking right I do. I remember, over fifty years ago before I was embra—turned, I was big into fitness. MMA for women wasn’t around at the time, but I was involved in a lot of fighting. And unlike girls like Beatrice, I got to keep my rack when cut my weight down.” Laughing again, she winked at him, and pressed her hands against his, to cause his fingers and palms to squish against her large tits. “Nice, right?”

“Very.” And they were. Though, much as the natural size of them was pleasant, it was how hard her nipples were that was more pleasing. She was enjoying herself immensely, sexually. No ulterior motive, no faking it, just a woman who enjoyed the fuck out of fucking.

There was something about that genuine, honest simplicity, that was calming on his soul.

“So, you should move somewhere nearby. I’ll set you up with one of the apartments in the Carlava Villa if you want.” She put her hands on his shoulders again, and started grinding on him, harder. Juices dripped down his length, and he could feel them running down his testicles. He’d never had sex with a woman who got this wet, and he found himself staring at her, shocked, by how much she was enjoying herself.

“That’s ... an expensive ... place to live, even with me working here.”

“I can—ah, hold on.” Fingers tightened on his shoulders, and muscles clamped down on his cock, as she started to ride faster. Never up and down, never bouncing, but instead always grinding herself back and forth. She started to squeeze, and didn’t stop, making each inch she managed to work of his length around inside her drag along her insides.

She started to cum, and she grinned at him as she did. Holding his shoulders still, she ground her body on him, and clenched in rhythm with it again, mixing with the random spasms of her insides as she shivered in bliss. More juices leaked out of her smooth lips, and when he looked down, he groaned as he watched some of the slow juices trickle out of her onto the base of his cock. His hands continued to massage her breasts, thumbs tracing circles around her nipples, as he stared between his arms down at her taut slit. Her abs crunched with each tremble, highlighting the strong but feminine curves of her waist, and where it met her hips and pelvis in the glorious S shapes a woman’s body had in droves.

“Nothing quite like a guy staring at me like when I cum.” Still shivering a little, she resumed her previous rhythm. Orgasm was nothing more than a speed bump for her. “I was going to say, I can handle the cost of getting you a nice suite in the Carlava Villa, if you prove your worth.”

“Prove my worth?” Uh oh.

“Don’t worry, nothing you probably haven’t already assumed. Those hunters are going to cause problems for us, and we need eyes and ears open. Report to me information, anything unusual, peculiar, and I’ll treat you right.”

“ ... and what does treating me right include?” More deals with devils. Well, fuck it, in for a penny.

“Money, a better place to live, in a place where Kindred keep shit safe and peaceful.” She started to pick up her pace again, animal eyes devouring him, his body, and his eyes too. “I don’t think you’d make a good thrall or ghoul, too much spine, but a vampire? Mmm, you got a certain quality to you I like.”

This vampire could not tell what was different about him, just that he was different. He was pretty sure he was a werewolf, whatever the fuck that actually meant, but how was he supposed to know that for sure? He had to talk to Fiona, alone, but until she came back, he was fucked. And the fuck was going to happen if this Jessy woman tried to turn him?

“I uh ... think I’ll pass, on the being-turned-into-a-vampire thing.”

“I wasn’t offering. It takes time to build up to something like that. I’m just saying, I like what I see, Eric Tanverson.” She took his hands, and guided them down to her ass cheeks, exposed now that she had the skirt pulled up. Large, firm, they hugged his body tight, molding to the muscles of his legs near his pelvis as she ground on his cock. “I wouldn’t want to change you anytime soon anyway, or want any vamp to change you anytime soon. You taste way too good.”

“ ... thanks.”

“So, you’ll do it? Be another ear for Invictus vamps like me, and I’ll make sure you get some good living to go with your new salary.” She continued to grind herself on him, getting faster again, and faster, until she went rigid, and started to shiver. Without breaking eye contact, she slid her hands down from his shoulders to his chest, and caressed his muscles as she came, as she soaked him, as she clenched down on his cock until he felt the warmth of his cum building up underneath his length. “And lots of sex, of course, as a bonus.” And of course she didn’t miss a beat, talking easily despite how he could still feel her shivers on his cock.

In for a pound.

“Sure.”

“Excellent. I’ll probably drop by every week for a quick check up. In the mean time, try and get laid some more? I can tell I’m the only pussy you’ve been getting.”

“I ... I was waiting for Fiona. The date, remember? And besides, you’re one to talk. You’ve cum twice and I haven’t cum once yet.” I’m rubber, you’re glue.

Laughing, she came in closer, pressed her breasts to his chest, and put her lips on his neck. “I’ll fix that,” she said. He took a breath, braced himself, and waited. But she didn’t bite him, instead, ground on him more, and pushed her breasts into his bare chest in small circles. “Relax, it’s not going to hurt, except that tiny pinch at the start. You remember, right? Just pumping cum into me as I drank you?” Her voice was heavy, hungry, and her hands slipped around his waist underneath his shirt to hold him tighter.

Relax, right, relax. Easier said than done. He had a million new instincts telling him this woman was deadly and he should be careful with her, not to mention relaxing was not a word in his vocabulary. Never was.

But, as she continued to press herself into him, grind into him, gently clench on his cock, and moan softly into his ear, he took another breath, and let himself relax. A little. It was enough to make Jessy chuckle again, and after putting a kiss on his neck near the shoulder, she bit into him.

Breathe. Just breathe, like the dreams told him to.

He held onto the woman’s waist and hips, and let himself melt into the booth as the waves of bliss washed over him. Whatever her bite was, whatever gave it such power, he stopped caring. All that mattered in the moment, was how it rendered him so relaxed, he felt every muscle unclench as his cum started to flood her insides.



~~Beatrice~~

What a weird situation to be in.

She sat up, and looked across the room. Julias’s biggest bedroom again, the fanciest bed, and the nicest room. Being in it made her feel like a queen, or a princess, or something super ridiculous. Maybe some day she should ask Julias to get some thralls to custom fit her a really big dress, the ones with the huge ass, fancy Victorian dresses.

Julias and Jen were in bed with her. Sex over, the blankets all screwed up, and everyone naked. This was the fifth time they’d fucked, the three of them. Each time, Beatrice found herself enjoying it, a lot, and she could tell Julias and Jen were enjoying it a lot too. Julias, well, he got another set of boobs and legs in the bed, so, duh. Jen was enjoying worming her way into their lives. Hell, she was snuggling into Julias right now. Triss’s damn fault for leaving Jen in the middle when they were done.

Jen caught her glance, sat up, crawled over, and put Julias between them. “Come on, there’s plenty to snuggle.” Naked body pressed up to Julias’s chest and side, she set her chin on his chest, and smiled at her.

Triss rolled her eyes, and slid into the nook of Julias’s arm as well. Part of her wanted to be jealous that maybe Jen was taking her man, but the emotion never came. Why wasn’t she annoyed that Jen had her naked body snug against Julias’s leg and side like that, rubbing her big breasts into him, and teasing a finger along his chest and stomach? Somehow, the sneaky Ventrue bitch had successfully become her friend, wormed her way into their bed, and gotten comfortable. And Triss liked it, liked the strange, cozy, relaxed smiles Jen had on her. The girl had one right now as she watched Triss, chin still on Julias’s chest.

Triss caught Julias looking at the Nos, and her Superman hugged her in closer. His arm behind her reached up to slip his fingers into her hair, and she melted as she settled her cheek on his chest, body lifted a little so she could rest on it, face only inches from Jen’s.

“Your man is great a poker,” Jen said.

“You’re both sneaky bastards. What the fuck is my tell? Tell me!”

Both Ventrue bastards shook their heads, in sync.

Grumbling, she lowered her forehead down to Julias’s chest, and hit it against him a few times. “Dicks.”

Julias laughed. Jen laughed. The two had a lot in common, and every time she was with them, she noticed more and more of it. If Jen had another ninety years of vampire life under her belt, she’d probably have gone through the same emotional life phases Julias had, now that Triss thought about it. Maybe that’s why she liked the two of them so much, because they were kind of similar? Or, she was a glutton for punishment, cause the two sneaky fuckers loved to tease her.

“What’re your plans today, ladies?” Julias said. “I have to get back to HQ in a moment.”

“Do you?” Jen climbed up onto the man’s waist, straddled him, and put her hands to his shoulders.

With Triss already snug in the nook of Julias’s arm and chest, she got a front row seat to Jen’s blatant attempt to seduce her boyfriend. It was strangely adorable. Julias was impervious to direct seduction, and Jen knew it too, but she tried anyway. She traced one hand down the man’s body, his broad chest, his flat stomach, and her other reached up to caress one of her breasts, before cupping it and lightly bouncing it in her palm. It was more than big enough to fill her hand, and jiggle as she bounced it.

“Not going to work,” Julias said, grinning his typical jackass grin.

“You’ll make a lady sad, ignoring her advances,” Jen said. But, as if a light bulb clicked on over her head, she slid off of him, and onto Triss. The Nos squeaked as she suddenly found herself underneath Jen. The girl wasted no time, got Triss onto her back, and set herself down onto her, chest to chest. “How about Triss and I give you a treat? Should only take a few minutes.” The evil woman leaned in, and put a kiss on Triss’s lips, all while looking toward the other Ventrue in the bed.

Triss let her. Hell, her claws found their way onto Jen’s waist, and half-hugged her as she returned the kiss. She managed a glance Julias’s way as she kissed Jen too, and grinned as the man’s expression broke. Yeah, that’s right you cocky dick, even you can’t resist this.

Jen sat up, and straddled Triss’s waist, like she was on Julias a moment before. And like a kid drawn into a silly game, Triss raised her hands up along the woman’s waist, belly, her sides, and up to her breasts. The game was to try and seduce Julias, make him late for his job, and Triss knew they couldn’t; man was too good at being Ventrue, and loved the Invictus too much. But it was fun to try anyway. Triss cupped Jen’s breasts, holding them with thumbs along their inside contours, fingers along the outside. Soft, inviting, Triss squeezed them a little harder than she should have, to see them conform to her fingers. And of course, so Julias could too.

“Not going to work ladies.” The bastard winked at the two of them, climbed out of bed, and started getting dressed.

Jen sighed, and rolled over to lie beside Triss again, before the two of them rolled over to watch the man get dressed, Jen behind her. And also just like a kid, Jen started playing with the various piercings in Triss’s ear, and the chain that connected ear to nostril, while the two of them watched Julias.

Triss let her. Facing away like this, it was easier to smile where Jen couldn’t see how much she was enjoying it, especially when Julias smirked at the two of them.

“Something about a man putting on a suit,” Jen said.

“I know right? Arg, makes me want to ... put on his tie, kiss him goodbye as he goes to work, while I stay home and clean the house.”

The Ventrue pressed to her back laughed. “Can I move in next door, and be your friend? We can have book night every Saturday, and secretly get drunk.”

“You know ladies,” Julias said as he came around to the foot of the bed, straightening his tie, “you’re painting an awfully lovely picture.”

The two girls sat up, facing the man. Must have been quite a sight, two girls naked, sitting in a man’s bed, and try as she might to stop smiling, Triss couldn’t help herself. Julias was smiling at her because she was smiling, and she was smiling because he was smiling. And damn it all if the two of them weren’t smiling because Jen was smiling like a satisfied house cat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.