My Little Ventrue - Cover

My Little Ventrue

Copyright© 2018 by Novus Animus

Chapter 55

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - (Knowledge of the setting not required!) Set in the world of Vampire: The Requiem. Dolareido. A city of dark alleys, dirty contracts, and deadly predators. Predators in business suits and stiletto heels. Jack, just a young man and barely an adult, finds himself on death's door. Before he knows what's happening, he's pulled into the world of vampires, the Danse Macabre, and the Masquerade.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

~~Welcome to the world of Vampire: the Requiem~~

~~One week later~~

~~Jack~~

Avery could wait a little while. Everything could wait a little while. He needed a vacation, and god damn it, he deserved it.

He spent the next week doing one thing: spending more time with the Prince of Dolareido. Every night had included sex, but since he was sleeping at her place now, and on vacation, every night now also included time to chat. Sit around and talk about music and movies and stories and whatnot, was a luxury he realized she probably rarely had with other Kindred. The only vampire she’d get to talk to so easily and frequently was Daniel or Natasha, especially now that Natasha was also staying at the Elysium tower. But he doubted talking to those two was terribly satisfying. With him though, he could see, she wanted to talk more, and more.

Now, spending day after day in bed together, Antoinette had time to chat with him before dusk and after dawn, those twenty or thirty minutes she spent getting dressed and doing her make-up, time they could talk. They could get a lot of talking in when they were around each other for the minutiae of everyday stuff. And when she was upstairs, either higher in the basement, in her research alcoves doing god knows what, or higher again up in the tower, doing Princely things, he spent his time relaxing, reading, listening to music, swimming, and other recreation activities her surprisingly robust underground fortress provided. She still had a dozen enormous rooms down here he hadn’t even seen yet. But they could wait. Right now, his mind was on the woman on top of him.

Antoinette sighed, a long, satisfied sigh, and lowered herself back onto him. Softness. Weight. The best place in the world, underneath Antoinette’s breasts. She was riding him, milking him, his cum pouring into her insides as she squeezed his length. Her juices coated him, bathed him in the heavenly heat, until his white, thick fluids were flowing back down his length. And as his orgasm turned him into a shivering, relaxed, defeated noodle of a man, Antoinette rested her breasts on his lips, bending over so her nipples grazed along his chin and nose. At least until he opened his mouth, and began to suckle on one of them.

She shivered, smiled down at him, and set one hand on his head to lightly tease and stroke his buzzed hair while he kissed her swollen, puffy, pink areola.

“My sweet little Ventrue, and now one of the right hands of the Invictus. I admit, I did not expect this, but I should have. Julias knows of your true accomplishments, and I am sure he would have found a way to reward you for them.” Slowly, with a teasing twist of her hips, she slid herself up and off of his shaft, and sat upon his pelvis. His softening member dripped of their fluids, warm, inviting him to melt beneath her breasts and into the blankets of her bed.

His boss knowing about Lucas, Viktor, and Tony was a feather in his cap, that was for sure. Not necessarily a good feather though, more like an albatross feather, since all these fucking insanities kept falling into his lap, and he kept having to claw his way out from under them.

“I can see that look in your eye, a look of worry.” She tapped a finger on his forehead, drew lines he couldn’t see, and started to caress his head once more. God yes, fingers pushing against the grain of his eternally buzzed hair was euphoric, forcing him to melt and succumb to her touch.

His lips drifted away from her nipple, and planted kisses along her breast’s underside, causing its size to spill over his nose and upper half of his face, hiding his forehead. But, she could still caress his hair, and she did as she offered him quiet little, husky mewls and chuckles, while he planted another kiss, and another along the heavy, soft skin of where her breasts met her ribs.

“It’s a big responsibility,” he said. “And I ... I’m never comfortable with new things. I like to research things to death before I put my feet in.”

“Admirable, but paralyzing. You will forever be more intelligent than others, and yet forever denying yourself the joys others find by trying new things at the whim of the moment. You must learn to be comfortable with being uncomfortable, my love.” She adjusted her torso angle so his face slipped between her breasts, and she slid back her knees so she could lay on him and bury him with her body. A kiss. Another kiss. She grinned a devil’s grin as she pecked him on the nose a few times, all while one of her hands continued to massage his scalp and play with his hair, elbows to the sheets.

“I think I’ve heard that expression before.”

“No doubt.”

“I think the dude was trying to explain the psychological benefits of cold showers.”

Antoinette shivered and shook her head. “Non merci. Without the subtle, blissful sting of a hot water, I fear I would never touch a shower again.”

The Prince of Dolareido did not like cold showers? Too cute. He laughed, and she caught his lips between a finger and thumb with her free hand.

“I uh, well we are vampires,” he said, voice mumbling through her grip on his lips. “We don’t really need to shower.” No body odor issues, and any grime and build up of crap sort of just fell off as a Kindred slept. Unless they were blushing life, they had no skin oil or anything. Maybe they shed a layer of their skin off as ash at night?

Antoinette slipped her hands down to his, netted her fingers with his, and raised his hands until they were pinned against the sheets by his head, over it. With a warm laugh, she set her lips to his neck, and continued to kiss him, slow, tender, her long white hair tickling over his chin and lips as she gently slid her roaming mouth from one end of the collar bone to the other. Lying on him like this, her breasts squished to his chest and out to the sides, like big pillows. And her feet reached far past his own, her knees along the outside of his shins and pressing his legs together.

“All Kindred are to now keep a partner with them, whenever moving through areas not directly next to their headquarters,” she said, nudging her nose into his chin. “I trust you will move with your fellow right hands mostly?”

“Yeah. Maybe Amanda too.” Take another sneak peek at his mom and sister again, maybe? Last he checked, they were doing a lot better. His mom was exercising a lot, getting back into shape, maybe trying to reboot her life. Good for her, and good for him. A little less guilt on his shoulders.

“And, it may be to your interest, that I have reports showing the witch Jennifer joining Beatrice and your sire Julias more often.”

“Are you spying on everyone?” he said, smirking up at the ceiling as she brought her lips to his jugular.

“Of course.”

“Understandable.”

“And, perhaps more interestingly, I have reports that the three have been seen at Bloodlust on a couple of occasions. To my surprise, the video footage showed your sire having sex with both women, and they each other.”

Well, damn. He knew there was something going on, considering how much Jen seemed to be on Triss, when he stumbled in on them playing strip poker. He hadn’t really thought much of it beyond vamps being vamps though. He chuckled a little as he thought about Julias, caught between Triss and her twin. Same facial shape, same hair, same height, but Triss had the ass, Jen had the breasts.

Ugh, breaking women down into their body parts. He was hanging around Jessy too much; cause the job demanded it, not because he wanted to. Damn woman sexually objectified everyone, guys and girls alike, and sometimes Jack found himself getting drawn into her very ‘bro’ conversations. It was innocent good fun, and Jessy never let it actually affect how she treated people, but still.

Wait.

“Antoinette, you wouldn’t be trying to gossip with me about what other people are doing, would you?”

She raised her head up and looked down at him, one eye slightly squinted, and a devious little grin on her lips. “Of course not, darling. I am the Prince of a city of millions. I am above gossip.”

“Uh huh.”

“I am merely sharing information I think would be of import to my lover, and now an influential member of Kindred society.” She kissed his forehead again, before she sat up, slid off of him, sat beside him, and caressed his abs with her fingernails. “And besides, if those three feel comfortable engaging in intercourse in public, then I am afraid they have forfeited their right to my silence.”

“Ah, true, very true.” Her argument was too precious, eloquent, but really a smokescreen for the excuse to gossip. “Then by all means, my Prince, what else have those three been up to?”

She chuckled as she smiled at him, her one hand continuing to trace his muscles, while her other tickled between her breasts before drifting underneath one to caress its underside; purely for his visual benefit, surely. “On two separate occasions this week, those three have enjoyed relations at Bloodlust. The video footage showed a rather ... interesting equilibrium between them. Kissing, each of the three, with each other.”

He raised a brow. That was a little weird, actually. He never kissed Antoinette’s ghouls, and since Antoinette and he had become lovers, she hadn’t kissed them either. It’d be too powerful a gesture for who were ultimately guests in the bed.

“Can’t see myself kissing anyone but you,” he said, one hand setting on her leg and stroking her quad.

“And I you, my little Ventrue. But I am glad you are comfortable with sharing a taste of our love with my pets.” She slid off the bed, walked toward her wardrobe, and of course he watched every second of it. That nice, big round ass swaying as she walked, her long white hair nudging against its curves, and the sides of her breasts visible from behind when she raised her elbows as she combed back her hair with her fingers. So beautiful.

She was such a unique person. Slim but curvy, buxom and tall, all traits he thought were beautiful and alluring, but they weren’t what made these conversations so intriguing, or what made her so unique and interesting. He wanted to know more, dig into her, find out why she thought the way she did, acted the way she did, why he was the sort of man she wanted to be with. It was hard, and made the relationship strangely one-sided in certain ways. All his memories were very much intact, while hers were wisps on wind.

But, even if they were wisps, subjected to years of fading and alteration, he still wanted to know them.

“You have any more memories of when you were younger, and ... I don’t know, discovering all the sexual freedom you had? That majesty discipline is a recipe for orgies.” They’d just had sex, so of course, he had to ask about sex.

His words yanked a surprised laugh out of her, and she brought a hand up to her lips to try and disguise it as she opened the wardrobe against the black marble wall, and retrieved a white robe, fluffy and furry.

“You truly wish to hear such tales? You are a man; I thought perhaps you would find such stories to make you jealous, other men and women with their hands upon me.”

The woman had been alone for so long, thanks to her crash-and-burn relationship with her childe Tony. To know that he managed to rekindle her desire for love, and better yet, find himself in the best relationship ever? How could he be jealous of a memory? He shrugged at her, rolled onto his side, and watched her as she sat down, and started to brush her hair.

“Hit me.”

“Then, I will need a moment to ponder. Digging through the haze is difficult, even for a dragon such as I.” She brushed the long waves of white over her shoulders, again and again, flowing strands reaching down and down the stool she sat on, in front of a rather grandiose mirror with a black, curving frame. It was hard for elders to piece together their older memories, and for one as old as her, it must have been like playing archaeologist in the dark. “Once ... I could not have reached my elders year by then, but I was strong for my age, as you are, and gifted in the ways of majesty. I owned a castle, I believe, something that overlooked a cliff’s edge and faced the ocean. I remember ... a young woman, perhaps eighteen years of age. A sickly creature, and one that had scaled my walls, to hunt for food to steal from me.

“She found my inner sanctum, where I drank, where I laid with my many servants and meals. Upon realizing she was surrounded by a dozen men, and that I was a vampire, the queen of the castle, and lord of the estate, she ran. But my servants captured her, and brought her before me.” She stopped combing her hair, and stared into the mirror, as if entranced by a campfire. “She was short, with red hair and a splatter of freckles across the nose. And her eyes, green like yours, pierced my soul. She was afraid, and yet, determined. She fought and fought, despite the frailty of her body and need for food.

“I brought her food. Water, bread, meat, fruit and vegetables, that which I fed my finest servants. I, naked and sitting in my throne, told her to sit next to me, and eat of the dish held before her by one of my thralls. And as she did, devouring the food with terrible fervor, I asked for her name.” She lifted the brush in front of her, but invisible strings trapped it, forcing it back down to the mirror’s desk as she stared into it. “For the life of me, I cannot remember it. But, I can remember her voice, a charming, squeaky little voice. I remember the sight of her, her fear of me, her panic, but also her euphoria when given a meal. And as she ate enough food for three, I motioned for my harem to continue their love making. Soft fabrics, black silk upon furs, mountains of blankets, and wine, endless wine. Over a dozen men, and over a dozen women, with their hands and lips upon each other’s bodies. In the center of the room, three men indulged themselves with one woman, filling her in every way, and drawing endless moans from her white-coated body.

“The young intruder asked if she could stay. If it was the food, a roof over her head, or the sexuality on display that seduced her, I was not sure. I looked at her, her meal gone, her eyes locked onto the bliss before her, and I smiled. She was the first kine I had ever enthralled, without breaking her mind with majesty or forcing a taste of my blood upon her. Over the next two weeks, she never left my castle, and followed me everywhere. Questions, she had so many questions ... I cannot recall them. But I can remember the pitch of her mouse-like voice, and the smell of her as she bathed. The first few times I had joined my harem, and let them shower me in pleasure, she had watched on, terrified to say anything or join in. And yet, she was hypnotized by the sight of flesh. The small woman could not look away as, while one woman kissed and filled my sex with fingers, another woman massaged my breasts, and each male thrall in my employ ... at least twenty, each two at a time, coated my breasts in their seed.

“Perhaps I broke her with the delights I showed. Perhaps her old life was too great a burden to bear, or pain to experience. But, with her eyes gazing upon my naked body, she asked me if she could stay with me, for forever. I let her taste of my blood, my will and strength infused into it, and invited her into my bed before the dawn. I taught her young body of pleasure she had never known, the same night she became my ghoul. I had had ghouls before, I believe ... but, never had I ... such a relationship with one. Ghouls before her were tools. This ghoul, was both my pet, and my friend.

“The next night, she was the center of attention. Lean, fit, strong, and now nourished, she sat before me, and lay upon the black silk of my inner sanctum as each thrall spent time pleasuring her, helped her drink wine, the women filling her with fingers, suckling her sex with their lips, and massaging her small breasts, as each man covered her in white. I knew she had fantasized about the experience after watching me, and I let her drown in the fantasy, in sex and sin. And when I thought she was spent, she held up her hands for me. I came to her, straddled her, pressed my breasts upon her cum-soaked chest, and kissed her. I can remember the taste of semen on her lips, from when some of the men had slipped their cocks into her mouth at various points, men she had happily pleasured to orgasm. I can remember the feel of her small body clenching in another orgasm, as I fingered her insides, while the women at my service massaged and caressed her limbs.

“ ... I ... cannot remember what happened to her, Jack. Of her own choice, she had become my ghoul, joined me in many years of decadence and lust, but also, served as a willing ear and joyful voice. A companion.”

Jack gulped, and blinked a few times as he stared at the woman in front of the mirror. The image she painted was a pretty awesome one, erotically, but also, moving. Girl stumbles into a vampire’s home, and instead of being turned into a meal, finds a friend and a new life. On top of that, finds a new taste in extreme eroticism.

And Antoinette couldn’t remember her name, or what happened to her. God that must have sucked.

“It sounds like a fairytale.” He got up, walked over to her, stood behind her, and started brushing her hair as he smiled at her in the mirror.

She returned the grin, and got comfy in her stool as she watched him brush her hair for her. “I was young. Indulging in fairy tales, both grim and enchanting, is a guilty pleasure for many Kindred in their ancilla years. The power to make your desires become reality enters your grasp, and suddenly, what were once silly fantasies become solid, obtainable.”

“I have to admit, if I could do it, I’d be pretty tempted to be having orgies every night too.”

She rolled her eyes, and leaned in closer to the mirror as she started adjusting her makeup, reapplying foundation or washing it off first with a small washcloth depending on where she deemed it necessary. Or at least, that’s what he figured she was doing. The art of makeup was well beyond him. Mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, blush, concealer, it was like watching a crazy genius chemist juggling two hundred chemicals at once; and she had two hundred things on the desk, little bottles and brushes and such.

At least as a vampire, the skin was easier to work with and manage, according to her. Without it, he could see the subtle lines of a thirty-year-old woman, beautiful and real, but Antoinette liked covering them. Putting on her mask, she said. Julias said everyone had a mask, and with women, it just happened to include an actual one.

“As a Ventrue, your abilities capable of manipulating minds are a little more direct, my love. Bending the will of an individual, or a small group, is where your talents are best served. Daeva are the masters of majesty, to enthrall entire concerts of people, have them eating out of our hands and begging for our attention.”

“I’ve seen Julias dominate some people, and have them enthralled like they were under majesty.”

“Your sire is quite skilled, and has found ways to manipulate the minds of kine in subtle ways, to mimic majesty.”

Maybe he could learn to do that some day, handle the discipline dominate with more finesse and accuracy, instead of the brutal, overpowering hammer he felt it as.

“You ever wish you could see her again?” he said. “Your ghoul.”

“I am not sure. Much has changed. And I am sure Ashley and Julee would be jealous, when ... when ... she, would inevitably recount the tales of our youth, of the swaths of men and women we’d share our bed with. They would fear her taking me away from them.”

“I don’t think they’d be that jealous. And, I have to admit, imagining you and a young woman, in the center of a giant orgy, is a pretty hot image. I prefer what we have now, but just, in my mind, the mental image? Scandalous.” He came in closer, leaned in, and set his lips against the back of her head to kiss her hair as he put the brush down. Arms free, they drifted down over her shoulders, and down the open chest of her robe. She only had it done loosely with its belt, so pulling the chest open and down to expose her breasts was easy. She didn’t stop him either, chuckling as she continued to put on her makeup, while he started to caress her breasts again.

Sometimes he wondered if Antoinette had as large a sex drive as him. He spent at least half the night thinking about being between her thighs or breasts, and as he grew more comfortable with his vampire body, he was finding himself able to cum two or three times every session easily. Sometimes four. And now that he was sleeping in her tower, it was him often initiating sex. Bed time? He started kissing her breasts, and a minute later, had his cock inside her. Wake up time? He hugged her from behind, and started fingering her. A moment between her meetings in the middle of the night? Perfect time to get his head between her legs.

A tiny little voice in his head told him he might have been starting to annoy her with the constant sex, like a needy, hungry kitten. But then she told him this story, a long tale, detailing the sexual nature of Antoinette’s ancilla years. She made his constant seeking of sex seem tame in comparison.

“You do not understand the realities of such things, little Ventrue. Forty bodies in the same room? Legs, arms, heat, the body odor and other natural bodily functions of the living, they all provide frustrating nuance to organizing an orgy.”

“Yeah, but, imagining you, and these,” he squeezed her breasts softly, so they spilled over his fingers, “rubbing on your friend’s body, after a dozen guys came on her?” He shivered with the image, and shivered again as he started to gently slide his hands down Antoinette’s breasts to cup their undersides near her ribs, before drawing them up again, so her nipples slid back along his fingers. And then back and forth again, all while Antoinette continued to prepare herself for the night. Maybe he could cum on Ashley or Julee’s breasts a couple times, and see if Antoinette would remake the image in the story? He smiled at the thought.

To fondle and massage his girlfriend’s breasts while she did her makeup, was a strange fantasy he didn’t know he had. Something about the way she was perfectly comfortable with his touch, and perfectly comfortable to let him watch her in the mirror as she did her makeup, was both comforting and arousing. Intimacy made manifest, maybe? Whatever it was, it made him almost giddy as he leaned in closer, set his chin on her shoulder, and watched her touch up her mascara as he fondled her tits.

“Perhaps I should buy some pillows made to feel like breasts? There are materials that simulate the feeling decently well,” she said.

“No no, that’s not the same! These are attached to the most amazing woman ever.”

“Yes, I suppose they are.” With a long, playful sigh, she got up, and walked him back to the bed. “Very well, you may indulge yourself upon them again, little rascal. Quickly now, I must leave in ten minutes.”

Ten-minute quick tit fuck? God yes.



~~Natasha~~

Everything changed, now that the hunters had exposed themselves.

Antoinette warned her that, now that Natasha would be sleeping in her tower, she would also be running into Jack far more often, since he too would be sleeping in her tower. Nothing wrong with that, being friends with Jack and all. The Prince had also warned her that, to celebrate Jack’s new sleeping arrangements, and Jack’s safe return, Antoinette would be making love to her ‘little Ventrue’ on a frequent basis. Natasha was invited to watch, whenever she wanted, if she found the two of them having sex outside the Prince’s master bedroom. Maybe a bit too awkward for Natasha.

But for all the sex, Antoinette wasn’t relaxing. If anything, the Prince was upset with herself for letting the city get as dangerous as it had become. In a single year, the balance had been upset in such massive, weird ways, that no one could have possibly expected her to be able to manage it all. The Prince expected it of herself though, a perfectionist to her core. Natasha was glad to be working for her again, especially now that Tash was an older, more mature Kindred, than when she was the freshly embraced childe of the sheriff. Back then the Prince scared her, and her Ordo Dracul experiments had terrified her.

The Prince had now increased Tash’s goals. Natasha was still to seek knowledge about the Begotten and their weaknesses, and also join Antoinette in her experiments involving reaching to the ‘other side’. She was, as of now, also to help Daniel with investigating both the hunters, and the disturbance Clara warned Antoinette about, that someone was fucking with ‘the other side’. Lot of things, a lot lot lot of things. She had her work cut out for her.

Some days would be spent dealing with her collection of occult objects, testing them against the Prince’s strange tools, and seeing which items triggered effects. Nightmare fuel, seeing ghostly after images. But, also, they were damn fascinating, and Natasha could completely understand the Prince’s infatuation with them. And Safe, a creature from another realm, summoned? Fascinating didn’t begin to describe that.

She walked down the stairs of Antoinette’s tower, its inner depths, and made for her new bedroom. Tomorrow night would be a night for dealing with those occult things, and she both shivered and smiled in anticipation. Would they see a memory, a horrible memory, a murder from the past, echoed before them? Or would they try and see if they could summon a new spirit from the other side? They—

Moans. Natasha froze, and looked over at the hallway in the black marble beside her. Her bedroom was down there, but just past the hallway, only ten feet in front of her, was another opening in the walls of shiny black. One of Antoinette’s many, many living rooms, filled with couches, fancy tables, some with chandeliers, others with actual working fountains, and others with musical instruments and acoustic panels, for Antoinette to play in. The room she was hearing the moans from was one with a dragon fountain in the back, and several backless couches and short tables. A great place for sitting around and chatting.

From the sounds, Antoinette was having sex. Julee and Ashley were still out of commission, far as Natasha knew, from a recent feeding for Jack, which meant it was only the two vampires in the room. Natasha smiled to herself, and moved down the hallway toward her bedroom.

And then walked backward a few steps, and put her back to the wall that led toward the guilty entryway, the one making noises. A little peek? Just a little one? Antoinette said it’d be fine, and there was a good chance Antoinette knew she was just around the corner anyway; moans were still going though, so even if she knew, she wasn’t stopping.

Caught between a grin and shivering parted lips, she sneaked her way toward the entryway, and inched her head out just enough to get one eye a view of the room.

The lighting was low, all the LEDs set to gently pulse on a soft amber, as if a setting sun was gently rolling past the clouds. The dragon fountain in the back of the large room had its eyes turned on as well, LED eyes, and they glowed red. She also had the LEDs in the actual fountain pool around the dragon set to red, so their red light shined up against the black marble cracked with white lightning. So beautiful, so utterly beautiful.

Jack was on one of the center, backless couches, lying down, legs dangling off the couch at the knee. His head was to Natasha, legs away from her, so unless he leaned his head back really far, he wouldn’t be able to see her. Antoinette, on the other hand, was sitting on the boy’s waist—no, wait, sitting on his pelvis, and she was facing him, and Natasha. She was having sex with Jack, had Jack inside her, and she was looking down at him from her perch on top of him.

The Prince took a quick glance at Natasha, and offered her a small, welcoming smile. She didn’t have to say it, she didn’t mind if Natasha wanted to watch. And Natasha didn’t have a choice in the matter anymore, as her body froze, unable to move, eyes locked onto the sight of the Prince, nude, and her gentle, rocking motion on Jack’s body.

It was one thing to see Antoinette wearing skimpy outfits that showed off her body to the point nothing was left to the imagination, and another to actually see her naked. How did a woman with a slim waist have such wide hips and such enormous breasts? It defied logic! And, it was hypnotizing, bewitching Natasha, paralyzing her.

It took Natasha a moment to realize there was something on Antoinette’s breasts. Some liquid, thick, and—cum, her breasts were covered in it. Natasha raised a hand to her lip, and nibbled on her finger as she watched the curvy woman gently ride Jack, her hands pressing down against the boy’s chest, and using the sides of her arms to press her cum-soaked breasts together.

Antoinette wasn’t just fucking Jack, she was showing off! Just like Jessy would, Antoinette sat up straight, lifted her hands, and raised them up to her hair. Still rocking her hips back and forth, the tall vixen combed her hair back with her fingers, elbows up, chest jutting out and breasts lightly jiggling with her motions. So huge, so utterly huge, they turned into heavy teardrops that squished and spread against her chest and ribs, but pulled up slightly by her raised arms. Fashion model pose, and she held it with a smile as she fucked her love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.