Aunt Sonia's Puppy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by lostsub

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man seduced into been a human pet for an older woman for her amusement

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Pegging   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Shortly after my 14th things began to change rapidly. Over the years I have grown very close to Aunt Sonia and I feel she is very close to me. It puzzled me she didn’t appear to have a boyfriend. Someone so beautiful, I saw how men looked at her, including my farther. However I really didn’t mind, after all it was more attention for me. She had two close friends Dianne and Mary. I had met them on shopping trips but never in Aunt Sonia’s house when I was dressed exclusively in my short bathrobe even during the day when I spent those glorious days with her. Aunt Sonia had collected me from school on the Monday. I was very excited having not seen her all weekend. As we were driving to her house. I noticed she was looking at me slightly more intently than normal. Her gaze was making me feel odd, nervous I couldn’t explain it to myself. When we arrived home she turned to me and took a gentle hold of my chin. Her thumb caressed my chin, stroking the few wisps of hair that had started to sprout.

“Looks like someone is starting to grow up. Anymore of these disgusting things anywhere else?”

She asked. I felt myself blushing, burning bright red as knot formed tightly in my stomach. Her words, manner and the tone of her voice made me shiver. Aunt Sonia was clearly displeased I couldn’t understand why. But it was clear I had done something wrong in her eyes. I looked up and gazed into her green eyes. I could feel my own eyes watering up slightly adding to my embarrassment and discomfort as I fought back the tears building there.

“They’re just hairs Aunt Sonia; dad says it’s part of growing up” I answered her as I fought back the urge to cry. I saw a glint in her eye and just slight smile on her lips as she looked at me. Even this slight smile was enough to lift my spirits; she released my face and got out of the car without another word. I quickly gathered up my things and hurried after her. The desire to ask her what had upset her so much stuck in my throat. The feeling I had somehow upset was crushing and I didn’t want to disappoint her anymore by asking questions. I followed her into the house and as she closed the door she turned to me. A stern expression on her face and a determined tone in her voice. The kind I heard adults use when making a point to a child such as myself whilst trying not to lose their temper. “Now Simon you will listen to me. I don’t care what your farther says, or anyone else for that matter. This is the truth facial hair is repulsive and body hair. Oh my lord body hair, well its disgusting and unhygienic do you understand?”

I stood frozen as she lectured me, feeling my eyes welling up once more. I nodded and almost whispered as I struggled not to cry.

“Yes Aunt Sonia”

Aunt Sonia raised herself to her full height and placed her hands on her hips. Breathing deeply as she did so her enormous breasts rising and falling as she did so,

“Did you say something Simon? I didn’t quite hear that. Do you understand!?”

She repeated. I could feel my lips trembling. She had never been angry with me before. The feeling of guilt, shame rising from the thought I had upset her distressed so much. I felt hot tears drop onto my burning cheeks. I sniffed them back and swallowed hard to clear my throat.

“Yes Aunt Sonia I’m sorry Aunt Sonia”

Once more a faint smile on her lips and a twinkle in her deep green eyes giving me some cheer. She pointed up the stairs. Her arm outstretched and slender index fingers like an arrow, the perfectly manicured red nail like its sharp tip glistening in the light.

“Upstairs and in the shower I need to have a proper look at you. Now!”

She commanded. Without a word I dropped my school bag and ran up the stairs, almost tripping as I did so. Aunt Sonia remained in the hallway, to my relief this new side of her scared me so it was a relief to have a few moments to try and compose myself. I stripped quick folding my school uniform neatly as I had been taught even though my head was spinning. As I entered the shower I could hear Aunt Sonia coming up the stairs. I jumped onto the clear glass cubicle and began to shower. Cheeking my body as I did so for any more hairs. A few wisps on my chest and worse a few on my testicles. Still small and new to me but there. I was scrubbing furiously hoping to wash them away when Aunt Sonia entered the bathroom closing the door behind her. I could see her through the water droplets running down the showers door. Red silk blouse revealing her cleavage, wide black leather belt accentuating her slim waist, black skirt on her shapely hips and high black stiletto shoes echoing on the floor as she walked into the centre of the enormous bathroom. Her voice rose above the noise of the shower.

“Come along no more hiding in there. Let’s see how disgustingly how hairy you have become since I last saw you” I groaned quietly to myself as I turned off the shower and stepped out onto the mat outside. Aunt Sonia had seen me naked many, many times. I was more than accustomed to been naked or partially dressed around her. It was normal in her house for us. However on this occasion I felt very conscious almost ashamed of my body. As I stood before her I covered my chest with my arm and my cock and new balls with my hand. A small laugh escaped her as she spoke.

“Oh Simon come on. You can’t be shy after all this time. Arms up above your head let Aunt Sonia see what’s happening here”

I felt my cheeks reddening again as I raised my arms above my head. In exactly as if I was surrendering. In reflection that is exactly what I was doing.

“Sorry Aunt Sonia”

I mumbled as she advanced towards my dripping wet body.

“Good boy”

She whispered as she reached me and reached out with her index finger and began to run the tip of her nail gently across my skin finding the few hairs on my chest along with small tufts under my arms. I shivered as my head began to swim. The blood ringing in my ears as my heart began to pound and to my absolute horror my cock became erect. I began to weep softly as shame filled me. Aunt Sonia walked slowly round continuing her inspection.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.