Stranger in the Dark - Cover

Stranger in the Dark

Copyright© 2018 by Girl Friday

Chapter 6: Living in the Light

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Living in the Light - The hottest party on campus suddenly goes dark due to a power outage. Tessa finds herself in the arms of stranger, but when the lights come on he's nowhere to be found. Will she ever find out who her stranger is? See my blog for more details.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence  

I saw the relief flash over his face before Noah leaned down and kissed me again. He gathered me against him, holding me so tightly I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t care, eager to be in his arms. His mouth was hot on mine, his body hard against me. I threaded my fingers through his hair and tugged him down to my neck. I loved the feeling of his lips against my skin. He nibbled my ear and I moaned.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I jumped as the loud sound ricocheted around the room. Someone was beating on the door.

“I mean it, you two. Get your asses out of the laundry room and go someplace private.” Eddie banged on the door once more to emphasize his point.

Noah looked at me and as our eyes caught, I giggled. I was so damn happy and Eddie bitching at us was just too funny. Noah cracked up, too, holding me while I laughed.

“All right woman, up you go!” Noah spun around, knelt down and hoisted me on his back. I hadn’t had a piggyback ride, ever. It felt weird and unsecure to be perched on his back. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, locked my legs around his waist, and held on tight.

“Noah, what are you doing? Put me down!”

“Nope. Too many people out there and you’re too damn short. Someone might hit your jaw by accident. You’re staying right there while we wade through this mess.”

“I’m not short! I can’t help it if you’re a giant!” I was laughing as Noah opened the door. Eddie stood right in the open space, scowling at us, and I laughed again. Who knew he could be such a prude?

“It’s about damn time, and I’m not talking about opening the door.” Eddie looked at Noah and there was no mistaking he meant business. “She’s my sister, man. Not by blood, by choice, so it means more. You hurt her, and you’re going to deal with me. Understand?”

Noah nodded. “Eddie, I give you my word. No one’s ever going to hurt her again. Not me, not anyone.”

Eddie gave Noah his knuckles and they fist bumped, sealing the deal. “Good enough. Take care of her.” He turned and wandered out into the party. Noah hitched me up a little, readjusting his grip.

“You ready?”

I hugged his neck, “Let’s go.”

Did you know piggyback rides are bouncy? I didn’t. It was awesome, especially the stairs! I laughed all the way up as Noah bounced us up to my room.

“What are you giggling about? And if you hadn’t noticed, we’re here. You can hop down now.”

I tightened my grip on him, refusing to let go. “But I like the bouncy! Can we do it again?”

Noah growled under his breath. “I’ve got a different type of bouncy in mind for you. Now hop down.”

I shivered in anticipation and let go, sliding down his back. Noah turned and backed me up against the door. A second later, his mouth was on mine as his hands settled on my ass. I yanked his shirt out of his jeans and slid my hands up his back, savoring the feel of his skin on my hands. His tongue slid against mine and withdrew before he nipped my bottom lip.

“Damn it, Tessa. I’ve got so much need for you built up. I don’t think I can go slow right now.”

I slid my hands down and squeezed his ass. “I don’t want slow, either. I just want you.” As he reached behind me to lock the door, I latched my teeth onto his neck and gave him a firm nip. Noah moaned loudly and yanked me over to the bed, tossing me on it before he fell on top of me.

His hands were everywhere, sliding under my shirt, moving over my ass. He tugged and pulled, getting my shirt and his off as fast he could. I didn’t help but I managed to get my mouth on him anywhere I could. Buttons went flying as he pulled his button-down shirt off in frustration. I sucked one of his hard nipples and flicked it with my tongue.

“Tessa ... Fuck!”

His jeans and mine came off in record time and he flattened me underneath him. One of his hard thighs was between mine, rubbing against me, and I rode it hard, just as I did in my dream. His hard cock rubbed against my belly and I couldn’t resist wrapping one of my hands around it as his mouth claimed mine. I slid my hand over him as the kiss got hotter, more possessive, needier. Noah groaned and let my mouth go.

“Condom, Tess. In my jeans.”

“Drawer. Don’t you dare get up.” I reached out, but Noah’s hand beat me to it. He opened my bedside table and grabbed a foil wrapped packet. He moved to put it on, but I stopped his hands.

“No, I want to help.” I pushed until Noah rolled over, laying on his back.

His cock stood straight up, ready to go. Taking the condom from him, I tore the packet open with my teeth, my eyes locked on his. I moved down, kissing his chest, his abs, his hip.

“Tessa, god damn it.”

I grinned as he cursed, then grabbed his cock. I couldn’t resist taking a taste, sliding my mouth down his length, rubbing his cock firmly with my tongue as I took him in. Beyond words, Noah groaned beneath me. I sucked him, bobbing up and down, slow and steady as I drew out his pleasure. I could tell he was getting close but I wanted him inside me. I pulled my mouth off and slid the condom on before I straddled his hips. I rubbed his cock against my slit, enjoying the feel of him on my clit before I sank down and buried him to the root inside me.

“Tessa.” He growled my name as his hands settled on my hips. I leaned forward and kissed him. He tightened his hold and started to move inside me. As the pleasure built, I sat up and grabbed my headboard. I used it for leverage, pumping up and down on him as he thrust inside me. I could feel my body tightening as Noah stroked over my clit. He arched up to suck one of my nipples, scraping it with his teeth. The stinging pleasure was enough to shove me over the edge into orgasm.

“Noah!”

“Tessa, yes, baby.” He pumped harder, thrusting into me hard one final time. He slammed into me and held, his orgasm hitting soon after mine. I slumped over his chest, my body sprawled all over him. Noah didn’t seem to care as his arms came around me to hold me in place. We stayed like that for a while, enjoying the afterglow.

When I felt like I could move again, I rolled to the side, sliding off him.

Noah kissed me gently.

“Let me deal with this. I’ll be right back.”

I nodded as he rolled out of bed. He headed for the bathroom and came back a few moments later. He crawled in bed beside me and I snuggled up. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple.

“Sorry about the rush, we’ll go slow next time.”

I smiled. “Don’t apologize. I loved every second of it.”

Noah brushed the hair back from my face, sliding his hand through it and wrapping a curl around his finger. “Did he hurt you, Tess?”

He was talking about Finn. I looked at him and the expression on his face was so concerned that I reached up to comfort him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.