Through the Years
Chapter 14: More of the Cruise

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: More of the Cruise - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

We showered and got ready to go to the pool to eat and lay in the sun. I was enjoying the view of my girls and their gorgeous bald pussies, noticing that we were all rather red in our private areas. I especially noticed Tam looking at her pussy in the full length mirror.

“Oh my God, I was going to go nude to the pool but now I’m going to have to wear my bottoms. My pussy is so red that it would be too embarrassing for anyone to see it.” Tam said.

“I think maybe we all ought to just go topless and cover up today.” Syndy added.

“I’m going naked,” said Wren. “I promised Tim I would wear my bald assed naked pussy to the pool today as a badge of courage.” Wren handed me the aloe sun screen lotion and motion me to coat her naked body with it. I saved her pussy for last and gave it a nice coating.

Syndy and Tam coated each other before they slipped their suit bottoms on. I reached for my suit and slipped it on while looking at Wren to see if she would reach for hers. True to her words, she headed for the door with Tam and Syndy following wearing their bottoms. I was Tail-end Charlie, oh but what a view, as I followed them to the pool.

As we walked to the pool, I noticed more of the people on the cruise, most totally naked and of all ages. After sitting down, I was watching people walk in the gate when I saw the blond from last night. She was naked and walked with her companion through the gate. Without her gown from last night, I could see that she had nice tits and noticed she had her bush shaped like a heart. I bet she’d gotten a good fucking last night as her pussy lips were scarlet red like my girls.

I watched as the girls walked over to Tracy. Tracy was the gorgeous big-titted blond from Texas we had met yesterday. I noticed that she was also sporting a very naked pussy today. She made a point out of modeling it for the girls and rubbing her fingers over it. I did notice that unlike my girls, I could see some stubble she had left. I bet the girls will tell, or even possibly show her how to maintain it.

Tracy was saying her husband Larry was down in the casino when I saw her look down at Wren’s naked pussy and saw her eyes get huge. “Oh my God, your pussy is so red girl.” Tracy said to Wren.

I was proud of Wren as she didn’t try and hide her pussy but just spread her legs and let Tracy see just how red it really was. “I promised Tim I would wear my red pussy very proudly as I was embarrassed to do it yesterday when it was not near as red as it is today. Tim literally fucked my brains out last night and she’s just happily recovering from it today in the sun.”

“Can I touch it? It’s so smooth. How do you get it so smooth? See, mine still has stubble on it where I couldn’t get it smooth in last night’s bath. You’ve got to show me how to get it that smooth. It’s so fucking sexy,” commented Tracy.

“Come back to the room with us later and we’ll have Syndy show you how to maintain it. She is the one that makes all of ours so smooth, except for this trip when we went and got them waxed by a professional. The lady taught Syndy and Tam how to use the wax from now on, but she doesn’t have the supplies to do it with us on the cruise though. We’ve all been bald for the last five years or so, except for Tim, he got waxed for us. I think I like him with a little bit of hair, but Syndy made him get waxed if we did.” Wren stated as we watched Tracy feel Wren’s silky pussy.

“I wonder if they do waxing in the Spa.” Tracy said as she continued to touch Wren’s very smooth naked mound.

“I bet they do, but if they don’t, I bet Syndy can improve your nakedness if you like. She’s done mine for years and I’m not sure that waxing gets it any smoother, it just lasts longer I think.” Wren told her.

“Actually, I got my pussy shaved smooth just before Tim fucked me the first time. It’s one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life, having my pussy shaved bald and have him fuck it. I’ve never fucked him with a bush, but he saw me that one time with one, the same with Tam as she also had her first pussy shave just before he fucked her. Syndy has always been shaved with us although she has been shaved for several years before as it was something her and Tim liked.”

I saw Syndy slip her bottoms off, evidently the talk of naked pussy was turning her on or something. She was sporting a pretty red pussy like Wren was, just not near the same red but definitely one that showed it had had some action recently.

Tam had also slide her bottoms off and stepped in the pool. I knew her pussy was much redder than Wren’s was and watched her as the water caressed her naked pussy and saw her groan. I bet that water with the chlorination in it wasn’t the best thing to touch that raw pussy. I noticed she was soon climbing right back out of the water and joining Wren and Syndy with Tracy. I saw Tracy’s eyes watch Tam’s pussy as she walked up to them.

“Oh my God, your pussy is so red Tam! Did you have sex with someone before you came to the pool? Tracy asked.

“I think Tim fucked my brains out. If I had had any hair left on my pussy, he would have worn it off he fucked me that hard. I thought his whole body was in my pussy as he went so deep and so long I was a total basket case. I thank God for Syndy and Wren since I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t get to have him fuck me every once in a while. He’s the best I’ve ever had; no contest what so ever with anyone else. He can fuck me anytime anywhere he wants. I’ll be there waiting and begging if need be. I trust him with all my heart even though I know he’s Syndy’s husband and she calls the shots. But, I know I love him with all my heart and I’ll take whatever is left for me.” Tam stated as I noticed the gleam in her eyes and knew she was teasing Tracy.

“My God, you’re really that good?” Tracy said as she looked into my eyes.

“No, I just think I just get lucky once in a while. I mean, Gees ... look at these three ... they are very gorgeous women and I’m lucky they even talk to me.” I proclaimed.

“TIM YOU ASSHOLE,” was yelled by my three favorite fucks. I was soon tackled by the three of them and dumped in the pool with them jumping in with me. God, how did I get so lucky.

I ordered some sandwiches, snacks and drinks for us while we enjoyed the sun. We were soon all enjoying the water and Tracy joined us in the water. This was fun to be on this cruise. We soon decided to return to the cabin. Tracy followed along with the girls.

Syndy told Wren. “Put a towel on the edge of the bed.”

Syndy then turned to Tracy. “Sit on the towel while I get the supplies and we’ll make that pussy of yours silky smooth, Okay?” I watched as she got the conditioner and worked it onto Tracy’s naked pussy while Wren and Tam were holding her legs keeping them spread very wide. Syndy leaned in and started shaving Tracy’s pussy for her. When she was done she stood up and the girls released her legs.

Tracy was running her finger though her very naked pussy lips. “Thank You. That’s so much smoother. Maybe I better go find Larry. He hasn’t seen my new hair-do yet. I hope he likes it.”

Tracy was soon out the door and I noticed the three girls looking at me.

“Tim, when are you going to realize we all love you? Our pussies don’t need anyone else to take care of them; if anything, we may need reinforcements to step in and share the load. I don’t know for sure, but I myself could not possibly stand the thought of having another cock step in and take care of my almost always very well used pussy.” Syndy stated and I saw both other girls shake their heads in agreement.

“I don’t know about Wren and Tam, but if you had decided to fuck the shit out of Tracy and she would have let you. It would have so turned me on.”

“I mean I don’t know why, but when you fuck someone else and I watch my pussy gets so juicy. When you fucked Wren the first time, I had to wear pads for two days afterwards because of all the juice that it produced and my nipples were so hard for a week. I could hardly wait until she came back over for you to fuck her again. I know I’m always dreaming of the next time we all get together and have sex. I can’t stand the thought of ever losing any of you. I love you all. If there is ever another ‘Pussy Olympics’, sign me up right now. Hell Tim, if you want to take me to the Post Office back home bald ass naked I will go in and get the mail and return to you that way. I love you so much that I will do anything you want me to do. I also trust you to always protect me.” Syndy finished her speech with tears in her eyes. I noticed Wren and Tam had tears in their eyes as well.

I went to Syndy giving her the well-earned hug and kiss she deserved. I was soon in the middle of three very naked gorgeous women hugging me. My cock was soon buried to my balls in Syndy’s very naked pussy with Wren licking my balls as I started to pull my cock from Syndy’s hot oven. Tam was not idle as she was sucking on Syndy’s right nipple and pinching the other one. I could feel Syndy’s pussy tighten up as she started to scream in ecstasy. I could feel the cum in my cock as it burst into Syndy’s pussy.

“Oh Fuck ... God Damn! That feels so fucking good. God Damn, you’ve got my cock trapped in your pussy. Oh God, Wren ... Please ... Oh God, don’t squeeze my balls anymore. Oh please, please ... Oh Fuck.” I think I passed out on them with my dick still buried in that wonderful pussy and those talented lips were still licking my poor overused nuts.

When I joined the living again, the girls were lying around me sleeping. I could feel each of them as my eyes began to focus once again. I notice Syndy as she rose up and looked into my eyes. I smiled at her and said. “Oh my God! I think I just experienced the most incredible orgasm I’ve ever had.”

She grinned and kissed me. I was so relaxed and content that I couldn’t believe it. I nudged her. “I hate to move, but I’m about to float. I better go to the can and pee or someone might get wet.” I was able to slip from my girls clutches and make my way to the toilet. I didn’t walk all that steady just realizing how much the orgasm took out of me. I had been pushing the girls to cum like this for some time now, but I think they just got even with me.

The girls decided we were staying in that night, so we didn’t go to dinner and instead took a much needed rest and relaxing nap that ended up with us being too late to do anything else.


The girls were up and ready to go to the pool the next morning. Their new mode of dress was a set of thong sandals, a waist chain, sun glasses, and sun screen ... oh and each of them had a scrunchie (I think that’s what they call it) for their hair to keep it in a ponytail. We’re talking there was some mighty fine looking real estate headed to the pool, and nothing was being hidden.

I was also just as naked and carrying a towel; I still wanted to keep a towel handy if I needed to cover up some unexpected stiffness. I wasn’t sure that it was going to be a problem for the next day or so after the work out on my cock the day before.

As we entered the pool area, I noticed Tracy was already there and also saw two brunettes that I had seen earlier by the pool yesterday who now sported very naked pussies unlike they had the day before. Both were totally shaved/waxed and it was easy to tell it was new; both were untanned where their pubic hair had been. I thought it was weird that I hadn’t noticed Tracy having that problem. I decided it must be because her bush had been very light, and the sun had been able to penetrate hers where the two brunettes must have had heavier bushes and were more protected from the sun.

About 11 o’clock I saw the blond from the night of the egg dance walk in the gate of the pool with her companion and noticed she was no longer wearing the heart shaped patch she had yesterday either. She was now also sporting a very barren patch like Tracy in that it was lighter than her tan, but not as noticeable as the two brunettes. Of course, you might know I had to grab the towel and lay it across my middle as there was some unwanted movement starting to show up despite my expectations.

We relaxed by the pool for the rest of the afternoon and even played in it. We then slipped back to our room and relaxed as the girls got ready to go to dinner with me. They decided to wear their sexy dresses for the occasion tonight.

I had talked them into letting me put the egg back in each of their sexy pussies making sure the tip of the antennae was out so the remote would work. I then showed them the clit clips I had bought to bring on the vacation with us. Moving in front of Syndy I slid the first clip down around the lips of her pussy with the top of it resting at the top of her clit hood. The clip held her pussy lips closed keeping the egg in her pussy while exposing the tip of her clit slightly more. It kind of brings it out so it is like a tiny little penis sticking out at the top of her pussy. I of course had to test it with the tip of my tongue and got the reaction I hoped for from her.

Once I had the three clips in place and had teased them I then showed them the little nipple clips I had also purchased for their gorgeous nipples. After attaching the clips to their gorgeous nipples they commented on them being visible though the material of the dress, but decided that they would still enjoy wearing them. I walked to the door in my suit, bumping the switch that activated the eggs as I walked to the door. I had three gorgeous excited ladies singing to my heart’s content as they hurried to slip their dresses on and meet me at the door.

As we walked out the door and down the hall, I heard Wren go. “Oh my god, that clip is squeezing my exposed clit and that fucking egg is vibrating my pussy making me want to cum.”

Wren stopped me, and grabbed me by my arm to support herself. “Hold up. Oh fuck, I ... I’m cumming! Fuck ... fuck ... shit, I think I just peed myself.” I noticed a pile of towels on a laundry cart as we walked and grabbed one, handing it to Wren. She sopped up under her skirt and then threw the towel in the basket as we passed. We entered the dining room and I turned the eggs off a bit as we were shown to our seats I was sure Wren needed a break.

I watched each of my girls as they casually sat in their chair and was thinking about flipping the switch and playing with it. All of a sudden, “God Tim No! Fuck, turn it off or down ... something.” I hadn’t turned it on, but they were wiggling in their seats. I looked across the room and I saw the blond from the first night. She had a remote in her hand and was playing with it.

My girls were going crazy as I watched the blond walk towards our table turning the eggs on as high as they would go as she approached. My three girls started grabbing their pussies as she walked up. She then switched it off. “Paybacks a bitch ain’t it,” as she smiled at them.

I was giggling and holding in from laughing as she turned to me. “I’m going to the restroom, and I am going to put the egg back in my pussy.” Then she turned to me, taking her remote she removed the battery and said. “You now have the only working remote I hope. My husband has agreed to let you control it tonight and I will feel whatever your ladies feel. We’re going to be dancing after eating so again, please have fun, but please don’t try and kill me,”

Turning towards my ladies, “I expect you three to keep him honest and let’s just have some fun. Oh, and I want to thank you three. I’ve always wanted to shave my pussy bare, but never had the guts until I saw the three of you. Thanks again, I’ve never been so crazy in my life and I love it.” She turned and walked towards the restroom. I had just met another woman that was in the class with my three beauties.

I watched as she walked back from the restroom to her table and waited until she was about to sit before I switched the remote to life. I saw her grin at me, and my three girls all groaned and laughed as I turned it back off.

While we ate, I left the remote off not planning to use it until we all started dancing later. I danced with each of my three girls, waiting for the wildest dance I could. I took all three girls out on the dance floor with me as a group. As they all got into it, I flipped the switch and moved the speed up as it neared the end. There was moaning from my three ladies and the blond as they were all dancing to the “Funky Chicken”. It added a whole new element.

I waved at the blond to come over after I had switched the egg back off and had her bring her companion, who I now knew was her husband with her.

As they walked up to our table, I asked. “I was wondering if the two of you would like to go to the lounge with us to dance and party some more in a less formal setting. This sultry brunette on my right is my wife Syndy, the gorgeous brunette on my left is Wren, who is my very closest and dearest friend. Across from me is Wren’s younger sister Tam. And the one you gave the control to is me, Tim.”

The blond looked at my girls and then she looked me in the eye and said. “I think it would be fun to go there. This is my new hubby Hank and I’m Pam. We’re on this cruise for our honeymoon.”

We stood up and walked to the lounge with me bumping the switch as we entered, and all four girls grabbed their pussies. “Just checking ... thought we needed a test,” as I grinned and Hank started laughing.

As we sat at the table, I saw that probably half of the women dancing out on the floor were totally naked. Probably most of the guys with them were too. Watching the dance floor, I noticed some of the younger girls were dancing and scooting around to show off their naked bodies as much as they could.

A waitress walked up to our table, and I noticed she had on the smallest G-string I think they make and her breasts were bare and darkly tanned with little stud like barbells in each nipple. I doubt she was much over twenty. It was hilarious because she was wearing cowboy boots on her feet.

We all got up and danced together, with Hank and I switching between the ladies. It was fun. I had put the remote in my pocket and left it alone for a while. Later we heard the crowd start asking to do the ‘Limbo’, and then saw our waitress carry a pole out to the dance floor.

“Can we do that? I really want to try it.” Pam yelled to the rest of us.

I noticed that most of the ones lining up were naked and wondered if she was planning on getting naked. Seeing her give the thumbs up to Hank, I saw her dress come over, her head instantly. Looking right at her naked body I saw tiny little wire sticking out from the egg in her pussy; I wondered if she was going to take it out or just leave it as she slipped out of her heels.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tam slip her shoes off, slip her gown slowly down to her hips and expose her clamped nipples. Motioning with her begging eyes at Wren to join her, she pushed the gown down past her hips and let it fall to the floor. I think she had forgotten that she had the little clip-on jewelry on each nipple and the clip on her clit, wondered if she would slip the jewelry off or not. She left it and started toward the floor with Pam.

Pam looked at her and pointed at the jewelry. As Tam turned and headed back the table, Pam reached for her. Pam must have talked her into keeping it as she stayed out there with Pam. I retrieved the clothes that Tam left lying on the floor.

Tam looked back at Syndy and then at Wren, Wren stood and offered her hand to Syndy. When both were standing, Wren motioned to Syndy to wait before letting her gown slip off her shoulders and drop to her waist. Wren nudge the material gathered at her hip allowing it to drop to the floor before stepping out of her heels Wren stepped back one step. With her shoes and gown in front of her on the floor, she bent over and picked them up, standing there naked as the day she was born except for the jewelry.

Syndy followed Wren’s example and teased us all with the striptease of her gown and shoes. I was so proud of Syndy, I was also very proud of Wren. Syndy and Wren must have thought I was a clothes horse as they all handed me their gowns and shoes after they stripped them off. I placed their clothes on the table where Hank had placed Pam’s and I had placed Tam’s after picking them up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.