Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 13: Getting Ready and Taking Cruise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Getting Ready and Taking Cruise - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Syndy, Wren, Tam and I started planning our cruise and decided we would take it in November. We were flying to Ft. Lauderdale where our cruise ship was leaving from the port.

I was able to find a very adult cruise which allowed clothing optional sunbathing on the ship although I wasn’t sure if I would get the girls persuaded into enjoying it or not. Tam and Wren still owed me a payment on the bet they lost to me which I was planning on collecting to some extent.

I had been looking through a lot of advertisements and catalogs for adult toys and sexy items that the girls might wear. After looking at Wicked Weasel for some very sexy swim wear, I had each girl pick out three very sexy bikinis that I approved of and ordered. Syndy talked me into buying each of them a swimsuit’s cover-up. I also ended up ordering each lady a muumuu as well as a small thong in black for each that they did not know about.

In addition, I had each girl pick out two very sexy evening gowns for when they had to dress up for the evenings on the cruise and ordered each of them a very sexy black dress that was very short and made to wear without bra. The dress was slit to almost the top of their ass in back and it plunged below their naval in front. I thought they might wear that dress at Hedonism II if I got lucky.

I had made a deal with them that if I bought all the clothes, they had to leave all their underwear at home. Of course, I ended up having to do the same.

I had them work on their tans but made sure they didn’t get total tans. Each wore her bikini to tan in so that their breasts and butts would show as white bands. I love cottontails (untanned white butts) and they didn’t disappoint me.

There was one final deal I had made with the girls. They had to get a complete Brazilian waxing on their bodies for the cruise.

The night before we flew out, we stayed in Denver, so that the girls could get the works done to their sexy bodies. Syndy had a friend named Janis that worked in a body spa in Denver and she had agreed to a private session with the three of them. We came to find out she owned the business.

The girls were going in after hours and I was going to get to watch what was going on. Syndy and Tam decided that they would like to learn how to do the waxing correctly to keep up the look. Janis agreed to show the girls how to do the waxing and told them she would send Syndy the supplies to do the waxing. I had bought a video recorder earlier and decided to film the experience to help Syndy and Tam when they did the waxing later.

What I hadn’t planned on when I had bought the video recorder was that I was going to be doing more than watching. I hadn’t planned on being part of the show. The girls had arranged for me to experience a Brazilian wax of my own. I have since learned that if I expect something, I better be ready to do it also.

I know men are wimps but “Holy fucking shit!” It hurt. The one thing it did for me is make my cock look a lot bigger bare like this.

The girls were wearing slacks and blouses in Denver that night along with winter coats. We had all our other clothes packed in the suitcases for the trip except for their muumuus which they planned on wearing during traveling on the plane and to the port. The slacks and blouses were going in a bag that would stay in the Suburban at the airport parking lot with the rest of coats too.

There was one bag that I had packed with some of our toys in it; I had packed nine suction tubes with the pump, three strings of anal beads, three butt plugs, three sets of Ben Wa Balls, and three remote controlled eggs. There were also some new toys the girls didn’t know about yet. I had three clit clips with little dangly jewels on them and three pairs of non-piercing nipple clip-on jewelry. I also had gotten four different love lotions; most of them tend to heat up if there is air moving on them.

When I had made the trip plans, the girls knew it was an adult-only cruise the brochure said it was clothing optional and thought that it would probably be just in the swim area and that the girls could go topless on the swimming deck if they wanted to.

For the flight the next morning, I wore a colorful shirt and shorts with nothing under them while the girls all only wore their muumuus and sandals for the trip. I dropped the girls off at the terminal with our bags.

The girls left their coats in the car and rushed in the terminal to wait for me after I parked the Suburban. I left my coat in the vehicle and rode the shuttle to the terminal. Damn it’s cold in Colorado in November!

I found the girls waiting for me and we checked our bags, getting some strange looks from the TSA staff as we went through security to our flight. When we arrived in Ft. Lauderdale, we met the shuttle pickup for the cruise. Our luggage was transferred from the plane to shuttle for delivery to the boat as part of our package deal.

For the cruise, I had gotten a nice cabin for us that had a balcony and a king size bed. We had to jump through some hoops to get it approved for the four of us to share it. Once we got to the boat, the girls were excited by the luxury of the boat and even more by the cabin itself.

While we were waiting for the luggage to be delivered, we looked over the information on the boat and where everything was located. Our luggage was delivered to the cabin within the hour. The girls changed into their sexy bikinis with their cover-ups on while I put on one of my new swimsuits and a t-shirt. We headed for the pool area.

We got about half the way down the hall, when Wren said in disbelief, “Oh my God! That couple is naked.”

“Oops. I knew this was clothing optional, but I didn’t think it was anywhere but the pool area though.” I said.

The woman turned around, looked at us, and said, “You didn’t know this was a nudist boat cruise?”

“Tim, what have you gotten us into?” asked Syndy.

“Honest, I didn’t know what clothing optional really meant.” I replied.

With a look of surprise on our faces at finding out this was a nudist cruise, we walked behind the couple to the pool area.

When I had first looked at the woman we followed, I noticed she was like late thirties-early forties, a redhead with very sexy tanned skin and some huge tits that bounced along nicely as she walked in front of us. I got busted by the girls watching her ass which had a nice jiggle to it.

When we reached the pool area, there was another ten couples there just as naked as the first couple. We moved to a group of available deck chairs until we decided what to do. We had seen on the cruise information that towels were provided in the pool area and saw one was placed on each of the deck chairs.

“I think this might be fun,” Tam replied as she reached for her top untying it. I loved seeing her untanned tits come into view and watched as she thought about removing her bottoms. I think she was waiting to see what Wren did. I love it when something happens to surprise and shock Wren. She was just staring at what was going on with the most adorable innocent look on her face.

I watched Syndy remove her top next while we all stood there in shock. Syndy surprised me by reaching for her bottoms, sliding them down her thighs and letting them drop to the floor. She picked them up with her toes, catching them with her hand and then placed them with her top and towel on the free deck chair.

I was proud of my wife. I did notice that she had turned from the other couples so no one could see her smooth freshly waxed pussy. Tam was next to slide her bottoms down then bend over and pick them up off the floor from where she had stepped out of them; her whitish cottontail bottom matching Syndy’s. She placed her clothes on another deck chair, leaving two empty ones for Wren and I between the one with Syndy’s clothes and now hers.

Syndy snuggled up to me, helped lift my t-shirt over my head and placed it with her suit before I felt her hands reach my suit lowering it to the floor. I stepped out of the suit as she bent over and picked it up for me before placing it on one of the two empty deck chairs.

I was now naked with two of my girls and had to sit down on the towel on the deck chair with my clothes. I soon had a problem that was starting to show real quick; my cock wanted to introduce itself to the party.

Tam walked over to Wren and started untying Wren’s top when Wren grabbed it holding it in place. Tam not to be denied then untied one side of Wren’s bottoms with Wren slapping Tam’s hands away.

“Wren, aren’t you going to join us? Syndy asked.

“OH, I ... ahhh can I wait a few minutes?” Wren begged.

“It’ll just get harder if you wait very long, Wren.” Syndy informed her.

I noticed Syndy was now turned toward the crowd with her very naked pussy on display and she seemed very comfortable with it. Looking around at other women that were naked round the pool area, I noticed that none of them were completely bare down there like my girls were. I noticed some of the other guys, there weren’t any bare like me either.

“Tim, how did I let you talk me into this?” I heard Wren whisper to me.

“Wren you’ve got nothing to worry about. You’re one of the best-looking girls here,” Syndy stated.

Syndy wasn’t fibbing. All three of my girls were very good-looking women with Wren being what I would call an exotic beauty though. If I was to pick someone she looked a lot like, it would probably be Cindy Crawford who had the same kind of gorgeous smile with very white teeth. I had always felt fortunate just to know Wren and still couldn’t believe I had been fucking her for the last five years or so.

“Tim, I can’t do it, I’ll feel so naked. None of those other women are bare down there.” Wren whispered to me.

I had her sit on my lap while I whispered back to her. “Syndy and Tam are just as naked as you’ll be. How about me? I am bald down there also.”

“My pussy is so wet right now,” she whispered back as she kissed my neck.

I could feel my cock stiffen up and she had to feel it since she was sitting on it. “Fuck, I wish my cock was in that hot pussy of yours right now.” I whispered back.

“I can feel him against my suit,” she whispered as she kissed my neck.

“Shit! I know we can’t fuck, but I want you so bad right now,” wishing I was in a little less public place. I could feel the wetness of Wren’s pussy through her bikini bottom while she was sitting on my cock.

I noticed Syndy and Tam had gone to the pool and wished we had joined them. Wren reached out and let her top fall to the floor as she wiggled on my cock. Wren soon moved from my lap joining the other girls in the pool. I grabbed another towel from a pile on a nearby table and was able to cover my cock with the towel as she left me sitting there.

Wren still had her bottoms on and I noticed there were three new women just entering the pool with just bottoms on also. Damn, I started thinking about nuns, and old ladies, anything but sexy hot pussy. One of guys from the pool had gotten out and came over to sit down near me, introducing himself to me. “Hi, I’m Max. Is this your first cruise like this?”

“Yes, does it show that bad?” I replied back.

“We’ve all had to get use to it at some time or other,” he replied.

“How do you keep from embarrassing yourself?” I asked looking down at my uncooperating cock.

“From seeing the ladies that are with you, I can understand why you have a problem. They are all three very good-looking women. Is one of them your wife?”

“The one over there talking to the redhead is my wife. The other woman next to her is our friend Wren and the other younger woman is Wren’s baby sister Tam.”

“I thought Wren was your wife. I noticed her sitting in your lap earlier and hugging you. Doesn’t your wife get jealous?”

“Not really, Syndy is pretty secure in her relationship with me and Wren.

“Wren was widowed about twenty years ago and I have done work for her during that time; she’s my closest and best friend.”

“I’m jealous of you. That closest best friend of yours is one of the most beautiful lady I think I’ve ever seen in a next to nothing swimsuit.”

“Thanks, I’ll tell her she has an admirer.”

“God no, don’t tell her that. You’ll embarrass me if you do that.”

The talking had taken my mind off my cock, so I wasn’t sporting a full-blown erection right now. I was able to let the towel just drape over my lap. The girls started shouting for me to join them in the water. As my cock was shrunken back some, I finally got brave enough to walk to the edge of the pool. I noticed all the women in the pool were watching me as I slipped into the water.

I managed to get near Syndy and Wren who were standing in the water talking to the redhead that we had met earlier. They introduced me to her. “This is Tracy. She’s from Texas.” I was noticing her long red hair and her green eyes but mainly I was noticing her huge tits. There must be something in the water there. Those were some of the biggest tits I’ve ever seen and they didn’t seem to sag at all.

Wren was standing beside me and elbowed me before whispering in my ear. “Quit drooling, you dirty old man.”

I slipped away to the end of the pool where they had a bar with seats in the water. Sitting down, I got a drink, charging it to my room. They had given us a wristband when we checked in on the boat that had our room info. Now I knew why it was on a wristband. There were more people entering the pool area. I sat watching the scenery as more naked ladies showed up with more guys as well. For some reason I just seemed to notice the women and hardly noticed the guys at all. I wonder why.

I noticed my girls had exited the pool by now and were stretched out on the deck chairs rubbing suntan lotion on each other’s bodies. I left the pool bar to join them. I gave Syndy a hug and a kiss before grabbing my trunks and slipping them on. “I think I’ll go to the room for a few minutes.” I told them.”

“Wait, I’ll go with you.” Wren stated, grabbing the top to her swimsuit.

“Okay. Syndy, are you and Tam staying here or you coming back too?”

“I think we’ll stay for a bit. Tracy said she would be back in a bit so I want to wait and Tam is going to stay with me. I don’t want to make it look like I left to get away from Tracy.” Syndy said with a slight giggle in her speech. I noticed that she and Tam had gotten into the wine and I probably better check back on them in a few minutes.

I walked with Wren to our room and was enjoying her bouncing tits which really didn’t have that much bounce to them as she’s very muscular and there is no sag to them at all. I was just opening the door of the suite, when she pushed me in and shut the door. “Fuck, Tim! You’ve got to fuck me NOW! I’ve been turned on since I sat on your cock. My pussy needs pounding. I want to feel your cum paint my insides.”

My cock was totally erect as she dropped her swimsuit top and then slid the bottom of her new suit to the floor as well. I slid my suit down and stepped out of it. She was in my arms and my cock was soon rubbing on her very wet bare pussy. I reached down to her pussy, lined my cock up with the lips of her pussy and started sliding him through the lips. I could feel the lips slide around the head of my dick.

Her pussy was super-hot, and I love fucking her pussy when it gets so hot. I was still standing up and sliding the head of my cock in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around mine pulling me further into her cunt. She was dancing up and down, with her pussy on my cock as I slid deeper and deeper into her pussy.

I was finally buried to my balls in her pussy with her riding me like there was no tomorrow. As my dick slammed in and out of her harder and harder I felt her start cumming. Her nipples were pressed so tight into my chest that I think they were bruising my ribs as she rode my cock and came. I kept fucking her, enjoying the feeling of her cumming on my dick as I watched her have one orgasm after another on my dick.

As my cock slipped from her tight pussy, I moved us over toward the bed and I watched as she slipped on to the bed. I had managed to keep from cumming yet as it had felt so good and I was trying to make it last and last.

Watching her flip around on the bed and then she attacked my cock with her mouth. She soon had the head in her mouth sucking it as she took more and more in. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat and it then slid into it. I was soon totally in her throat. Feeling my cum gathering in my cock, I tried to pull my cock from her throat as she worked on me. I couldn’t do it. I came super hard and felt my cum spraying the back of her throat. I was destroyed as my cock slipped from her mouth and I slipped onto the bed beside her, passing out from sheer joy.


I awoke about two hours later to the lips of Syndy and Tam licking and sucking my cock but wasn’t getting very excited by it as I think Wren had fucked my brains out. I looked over at her. She was still lying cuddled up next to me and I saw Tam run her tongue into Wren’s pussy. I was sure she was licking the juices from our cum.

I was soon coming around as Syndy teased my cock. “Hi, Honey, I hope it’s okay. I think Wren and I tried to fuck each other to death.”

“Tim, its fine, I hope you left some for me for later.” Syndy said.

“Tam, please stop. My pussy’s a little sore. Tim really pounded her hard. Give me a few more minutes please.” Wren whined.

“Come on Tam, let’s have some fun and let these two recoup a bit.” Syndy said.

I watched as they got on the bed beside us in a sixty-nine position and watched as they started eating each other’s pussy. “Syndy, that waxing really got your pussy smooth. It’s so smooth that there’s no evidence of you ever having hair on it.”

“Yours is the same, I doubt you were even this smooth as a baby.”

I had felt Wren’s pussy before I fucked it and it seemed to be so soft and smooth. I watched Syndy and Tam as they worked each other over. The licking and kissing got rather noisy as they had their fun. I rolled over and fell asleep with Wren.

I awoke to Syndy hugging my back with my arms draped over Wren. I looked down and saw Tam was sleeping between my legs with my cock as her pillow. I soon felt the need to go pee. Managing to untangle myself from those three gorgeous bodies, I walked into the bathroom and soon had Tam in the bathroom with me. We took a long shower together with Syndy and Wren soon joining us in the shower area. The shower was only big enough for two of us at a time though.

After showering, we gathered in our room. “I’m sorry ladies. I didn’t realize that it was a nude cruise. I thought clothing optional meant you could take it off if you wanted to but only in certain areas.”

“I think I like it. It’s something I never dreamed that I would do but I think it might be a lot of fun.” Syndy said.

“I agree with you Syndy. I never dreamed about being a nudist although I do like going to the cabin and spending the time there naked.” Tam stated.

“I am sorry I haven’t gotten completely naked yet with you two.” Wren said as if she was apologizing. “I can’t seem to get my bottoms off. I feel so naked without my bush. I haven’t had it in almost five years but this is the first time I really miss it.”

“Tam and I got a lot of comments about ours while we were out there and noticed a lot of guys looking at us. The comments were all from other women. Tracy said she had thought about trying it, but she hadn’t been brave enough to do it. Two other women asked us if we liked it and wanted to know what it was like to have sex with it so naked. They also wanted to know how we got them so smooth.” Syndy explained.

“Did anyone happen to ask about what the dress code is for dinner tonight?” I asked.

“Yes, Tracy told me that dinner is usually pretty formal. I think we can wear our new gowns tonight. I understand the casino is clothing optional, and the disco can get pretty risqué,” answered Syndy.

“Tim, just so you know, Tracy told us we better keep a short leash on you. She said the other women notice when a man has three women with him. They get to wanting to find out why and how he keeps them happy.” Tam added.

“Oh great! Just what I need is more pussy. I can’t keep the ones I’ve got satisfied.” I was feeling rather inadequate at the moment.

“Tim, you’re asshole. Do you see these pussies looking for another cock?” Those words came from Tam’s lips.

“Tim, what am I going to do with you? You destroyed my pussy earlier tonight, fucking me so hard and long. I thought I was riding in the Suburban to the cabin.” Wren pointed out to me. “Furthermore, I loved every fucking minute of it. I’ll be happy to go to the pool with you tomorrow bald ass naked. I don’t know why I felt so insecure earlier. I know for one thing I was unbelievably super horny out there earlier. I plan on wearing my bald pussy from now on as a badge so everyone on the trip knows the three of us belong to you. Besides, I’ll probably never see any of these people again.”

I liked that Wren had decided to do something risky. I love the way her personality works. She would be shy to some extent for a bit but would then make her decision on what she wanted and go for it.

“Shall we get ready for dinner, ladies? Wear one of your new gowns and your new four inch heels. I’ll wear my suit and tie. Just so you know we may go dancing afterwards.”

“What, no toys?” Tam’s mouth slipped and Wren was trying to shush her. “We could add toys if you like. Any preference or shall I pick?” I wickedly said.

“OH, MY GOD! What have I done,” escaped Tams lips.

“I think you unleashed the wicked devil.” chimed in Syndy with a giggle. “Now you did it Tam. I bet our pussies are in for it now,” giggled Wren.

“I think I have an idea or two for you. Syndy, you and Tam get naked like Wren then lay back on the bed with your legs spread. I’ll pump your clits for a bit so they are ready to join the party.”

The three of them lay down on the one side of the bed letting me have a gorgeous view of their naked bodies and equally beautiful bald pussies.

I got the three tubes and the pump from the toy bag. I then put a tube on each clit pumping it tight to the end of the tube.

“Oh shit, I don’t know whether I hate that on my clit or love it. I know I can hardly think straight when it’s attached to my pussy,” Wren mumbled.

“Holy fuck! I agree. I think that thing is so wicked and although I may hate it, at the same time, I think I love it also,” Tam added.

Syndy grabbed me after I pumped her clit tight and gave me a huge hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.