Through the Years
Chapter 12: Last Three Events

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Last Three Events - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday Afternoon

Score after seven events is Syndy fifty- five, Wren fifty- three, Tam forty-eight, Kacy forty-six, Amy forty-one, and Brit forty. We all walked to the sand course after lunch.

“This next event in the Weighted Pussy Pull or Race if you will, for this event, you’ll have the Ben Wa Balls back in your pussies and have the beads in you butts. I’ll put a crotch rope on each of you which’ll go around your waist twice then tie a bowline knot in it. There’ll be two tails on the rope ten feet long which’ll be placed so the tail lines run on each side of the lips of your pussies thus giving a light pinching effect. Weight will be tied to each tail line and be dragged in the sand as you race to the finish line. The object is just like the dash, you’ll start at the line down here, and you finish at the line up there. The weights on the tail lines will be drug behind you in the sand.”

As the girls listened, I went on. “Everyone will start with 2 ounces on each nipple. The amount of weight to drag, and additional weight on your nipples, will be decided by a throw of the dice. The weight will be evenly divided. I have half-pound, one-pound and five-pound weights available. A ‘one’ equals two pounds or one pound on each tail line and no additional weight on your nipples, two equals four ounces per nipple and four pounds, three equals six pounds and six ounces on your nipples, four equals eight pounds and eight ounces on your nipples, five equals ten pounds and ten ounces on your nipples, and finally, a six equals twelve pounds and twelve ounces on your nipples.”

I went to each girl and had her roll the dice. Syndy rolled a two, Wren rolled a three, Tam rolled a four, Kacy rolled a six, Amy rolled a one, and Brit rolled a five.

Lining the girls up at the start line, I had them spread their legs to put the Ben Wa balls back in their pussies and then cable tied each of their wrists to their opposite elbow behind their backs. I put the crotch ropes on each of them, pulled the tail lines back so they were tight and added the weight they would have on them in the sand. I then made sure the lips of each of their pussies were between the two lines so they could experience the true pleasure of it. Putting their nipple clamps on, I added the correct amount of weight to each nipple.

Having them all set for the race, I ran up the hill to the finish line; I had to admit it was quite a sight to see them all lined up.

“Ready, GO!”

Amy took off like a thorough bred, she was climbing the hill fast with her tiny amount of weight dragging behind her. Syndy was moving good also but would never catch Amy. I heard her squeal a few times though as I am sure the dragging weights made the rope pinch her pussy a few times.

Wren and Tam were right behind her; Tam was moving well and passed Wren and Syndy at the finish line.

We had our first tie between Syndy and Wren. It was decided both would receive eight points. Brit had her weighted nips bouncing, the weights on her pussy dragging in the sand, barely making her way up the hill. Kacy was having even more trouble dragging her weights in the sand with her pussy.

The first four were standing at the finish line cheering the other two on. Brit finally finished. I walked down to Kacy and asked her if she wanted to quit, she kept shaking her head side to side meaning no. She kept after it until she finally crossed the finish line. I removed her clamps and rope first before giving her a huge hug. “I am so proud of you for showing true determination.”

I then removed the weights and ropes from the others before we headed to the cabin. As we walked, Amy told me her request as the winner. “I want a daisy chain with every one of us girls. While we’re in the daisy chain doing oral to the pussy in front of our face, and knowing the person is on the edge of cumming, we quickly remove the beads from the ass of the one being licked as they cum. When we have all cum and you are turned on to the point of no return, I want that stiff cock to destroy my pussy.”

I watched the girls lick each other’s pussies in a giant daisy chain and all cum as they removed each other’s Ben Wa balls from their pussies.

Amy was holding my cock in her right hand and I was super hard watching the action. I felt her pull my cock towards her and I was soon buried in her young pussy, going crazy.

The score after eight events was Syndy sixty-three, Wren sixty-one, Tam fifty-eight, Amy fifty-three, Kacy forty-eight, and Brit forty-four.

I fixed supper while the girls all went and showered. After supper, we all sat in the hot tub again and watched the stars. It was a very lovely night. I shared my bed with Tam and Amy getting a double blow job from them at the same time. They both agreed they didn’t want to have anything touching or in their pussies. We had earlier agreed that no one needed to be restrained either.


Thursday Morning

I got up early and got breakfast ready. After calling to the girls, I went out and prepared the four-wheeler for the race this morning. I fixed a bolt on the seat that held the electro dildo in place, sitting straight up, then attached the wires to it and the Electro Pulse Unit. I had two pads ready that go on the nipples with the wires attached. I had the lotion you put on that gives them better contact and holds them on tight.

The ladies joined me about 9:00 AM after finishing breakfast and cleaning up. First one to do the ride would be Syndy the leader. I put the plug in Syndy, got her mounted on the four-wheeler, before attaching a belt to keep her in place. I had fastened a cuff to each handle bar and placed her wrists in the matching cuff; she would have control but couldn’t reach her nipples or pussy. Each girl would be set up the same way for their race.

I had her take off and started the timer as I followed behind her.

She was making pretty good time and I could see the Electro Unit which has ten red lights in a row that light when the unit sends a pulse; the more that light the stronger the pulse. I had timed the route going a decent speed (without all the extras the girls would have) and it came to about 20 minutes. The unit was programmed to start pulsing after twenty minutes and increase the pulse every thirty seconds after that.

Syndy came to a rough place to ride and having something in her pussy must have made her slow down, taking it easy. I watched as she crossed over the bridge over the stream and started back down the hill.

I kept right on her tail as she was moving along. As she reached the twenty minute mark, I saw the pulse start up and she screamed as the first light shock was delivered to her pussy and nipples. I watched as another light come on while we were heading back to the cabin. When we got to the cabin the fifth light was lit. I had fixed a sensor at the cabin so that when the four-wheeler crossed it, it shut the electro unit off, so she wouldn’t get shocked any more.

I was right behind her, watching as she crossed the finish line and clicked the watch as she crossed it. Her time was twenty two, minutes four seconds. I jumped off my machine running over to her as fast as I could when she had stopped. She was working her pussy up and down on the shaft of the dildo as fast as she could. I could tell she was cumming in a huge orgasm. I didn’t touch her but watched in awe as she humped the seat of the four-wheeler.

Her wrists kept trying to grab her tits, but the cuffs would not let her touch them. She was breathing very fast and her pussy was soaked on the seat. I heard her moaning as I approached the machine. “So good. Oh yes! So good ... so ... so right, oh yes!” When Syndy’s orgasm subsided, I touched her and she looked in my eyes. “I think your machine fucked my brains out. I’m so ... God I can’t even think what I am!”

I removed her cuffs, took the pads off her nipples, released the straps and removed the belt around her waist keeping her on the dildo and seat. Lifting her off the dildo, I carried her over to where the other girls were sitting on the grass waiting their turn. “Watch after her would you? Wren you’re next, are you ready? Or do we want to quit this event? I don’t want it to ruin things.”

“No, I think I want to try it, if Syndy could do it, I want to try. Tim, I have found being with you that I’m pushed to the edge, but if I don’t try the things you push at me, I would never have gotten to experience some of the wonderful things I have.”

I gave Wren a huge hug and kissed her. I felt her hug me back and put her legs up on me, rubbing her pussy on my cock. I felt my cock rising as she humped her wet pussy on him. I was standing there with all the girls watching, my cock getting very hard. I felt the head slip in her pussy. I was fully into her pussy in minutes, standing there with her riding it.

I heard Brit say. “Go mom, ride that cock.” I felt a mouth on my balls as I felt her pussy ride my shaft. Tam was behind me licking my balls and I felt another tongue licking my shaft as it slipped in and out of Wren’s pussy. I knew Brit was licking her mother’s taint and my shaft as her mother humped me standing there.

I would like to say I fucked her like that for hours, but truth is I came quickly; it was so hard with those tongues and her pussy. I did deposit a huge load in her pussy before I finally had to sit down on the lawn. I felt my cock slip from her pussy as I went to sit down. I had to have a few minutes to regroup.

“Way to go mom, I think you fucked his brains out.” I saw Kacy giving her mom a high five.

Wren sat down on the lawn with me. She hugged me again. “I’m ready to try that event if you are, or whenever you are.” I looked down at her pussy; she had cum slipping out of her pooling on the grass. It took me about a half hour to get ready.

“Wren if you want, I think I’m ready.”

“Ok. Wow, this is the first time I’ve ever seen you need a break, you’re always like super human.”

“I can usually roll off you and relax in the bed. Here you took total control of me and I really let go. I’m not sure I ever cum that hard before. Thanks.”

I wiped off the seat of the four-wheeler from Syndy’s race and soon had Wren ready to go. I started the timer and she took off up the hill. I rode beside her on the other machine. “That dildo in my pussy is nice. I like the vibration of the machine. You’re cum is still running out of me.”

We had covered more than three quarters of the course when I saw the first light come on. I heard her scream as I saw the light. “Oh my fucking God! I can’t explain what that cock is doing to my pussy.” I was following her closely, listening to her chatter as I knew she was feeling the pulses.

“OH FUCK! IT FEELS LIKE IT’S BITING MY NIPPLES! OH SHIT, MY CLIT IS TOUCHING IT. FUCK ... FUCK, I AM CUMING! OH MY GOD!” I watched the fourth light cum on as we neared the cabin and the finish line. I was right there when she stopped her machine across the finish line.

Her time was twenty-one minutes, forty-nine seconds. I released the cuffs on her wrists, removed the pads from her nipples then undid the belt on her waist before lifting her up and sitting her on the lawn by Syndy. I watched them hug each other. I looked at the other girls sitting around them. “Does anyone else want to try this?”

“I think I want to try it.” Tam replied. “I’m like Wren, if I don’t, I will always wonder what it was like.” I led Tam to the machine and got her set up. I started her off and following right behind her through the first three quarters of the race. She was making very good time.

I hadn’t seen the lights come on as we came out where we could see the cabin at the bottom of the hill. Just then I saw the first light come on and heard her squeal, but she was still moving along when the second light come on. We were almost to the finish line when the third light pulsed on. She crossed the finish line and the lights all shut off. I lunged off my machine to check on her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.