Through the Years
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Second half of the Competition

Tuesday Morning

After we finished breakfast, I was checking the scores as the girls went to the bathroom to get ready. Brit was the leader with thirty-two, Syndy in second with thirty, Kacy and Wren next tied with twenty eight, followed by Amy with twenty six and Tam last with twenty-two.

“Ok, today we’ll be starting with knotted-rope walk where you’ll in turn move from one end of a rope that has five knots to the other end while having a minimum of two-ounces of weight on your nipples. You’ll also have the anal beads up your ass and the Ben Wa Balls in your pussy thus causing additional distractions and making the race more difficult. Does everyone understand?”

They all nodded yes.

“To make it more of a challenge, before we go outside to the rope, each of you will draw a Trivial Pursuit card to decide how many extra knots you have to cross and how many extra weights go on your nipples. I’ll ask the six questions on the card with one question thrown out so that you can miss one and still be perfect. For every question you miss, you have to cross an additional knot for your race, have two additional ounces added to each of your nipples and start by walking backwards on the rope. Should you miss every question, you’ll start with your nipples touching the front tree with ten ounces of weight on each nipple clamp dangling down and bouncing. You’ll then have to move backwards along the rope till you touch your back to the tree at the other end of the rope and then move forward until you touch your nipples to the front tree to end your race. This will be a timed event and will begin when I say “Go” and end when you touch the tree with your breasts.”

Syndy asked, “How do the additional knots work?”

“The knots on the rope are (Start-5-4-3-2-1-Finish and the extra knots count like this Start-6-7-8-9-10-Finish) starting from the tree you have your back to at the start. Say you miss a question; you’ve one additional knot to make six. That means I position you with your pussy touching knot 4 which gives you an additional knot to cross. The sequence is the same for missing other questions. At knot 3 for missing two questions, at knot 2 for missing three questions, and knot 1 for missing four questions. I’ve already explained about missing all five questions.”

“Brit as you are the leader, please draw a card and we’ll begin.” Brit drew a card and handed it to me. “First question is geography. What former penal colony lays off the coast of French Guiana?

“I haven’t got any idea.”

“Devil’s Island.”

“Entertainment. Who recorded Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy?”

“Elton John.”

“Correct.”

“History. What country tested its first nuclear bomb in 1974?”

“India.”

“Correct.”

“Art & Literature. How many days shook the world in a book by John Reed?”

“Ten.”

“Correct.”

“Science and Nature. What does a phrenologist feel and interpret”

“No clue.”

“Skull features.”

“Sports & Leisure. What flying ace was the first man to wear a helmet in the Indianapolis 500?”

“Richard Petty?”

“Wrong, Eddie Rickenbacker.”

“Brit, you answered three correctly, so you’ll have two extra knots and six ounces on each nipple. You’re next Syndy, draw a card and hand it to me.” I watched Syndy walk to the table, draw her card then hand it to me.

“Geography. What airport is on the Piccadilly subway line?”

“Heathrow.”

“Correct.”

“Entertainment. Who was the first woman to anchor a TV network evening newscast?”

“Barbara Walters.”

“Correct.”

“History. What was the code name for the development of the A-bomb?”

“The Manhattan Project.”

“Correct.”

“Art & Literature. What animal dined on breads and oysters with a carpenter?”

“The walrus.”

“Correct.”

“Science and Nature. What science fiction writer played a part in the development of radar?”

“A C Clarke.”

“Correct, though it’s accurately Arthur C. Clarke.”

“Sports & Leisure. What do the opposite faces of a dice always add up to?”

“Seven.”

“Correct.”

“Syndy got a perfect score, so she’ll only have the minimum of 2 ounces on each of her nipples and will only have the original five knots to do. Kacy you’re next, please draw a card and hand it to me.

“Geography. What city is served by Dulles International Airport?”

“Washington D C.”

“Correct.”

“Entertainment. Who won the 1961 best actor Oscar for his role in Judgment at Nuremberg?”

“Not a clue.”

“Maximilian Schell.”

“History. What army was founded by William Booth and his wife Catherine?”

“The Salvation Army.”

“Correct.”

“Art & Literature. Whose biography is titled Hitch?”

“Alfred Hitchcock’s.”

“Correct.”

“Science and Nature. What’s the largest satellite orbiting Earth?”

“The moon.”

“Correct.”

“Sports & Leisure. What drink was invented by oilmen, who used their tools to stir it?

“The Screwdriver.”

“Correct, Kacy, you got five out of six, which is still a perfect score so you’ll only have the original five knots and the minimum weight of two ounces on each nipple. Wren you’re next, please draw your card and hand it to me.”

“Geography. What US state is proud to call itself The Beaver State? I like our beaver-less state around here.” I said with a chuckle.

“Oregon. And Tim, the beaver is what started all of this, or more correctly the removal of such a pesky little fur barrier.” Wren jokingly said as she traced her fingers through her smooth delta.

“Correct, in everything you said.”

“Entertainment. What was the name of the fireman on Leave it to Beaver?

“Gus, I think. What is with all the beaver questions? You sure those are on the card?” She asked, as she continued to caress her bald beaver.

“They’re both definitely on the card. As it is, you’re making my cock rise watching you answer these questions while playing with your pussy like that, let’s continue.”

“History. What US president pardoned Tokyo Rose?”

“Gerald Ford.”

“Correct.”

“Art & Literature. What’s the name of Dick and Jane’s little sister?”

“Jill.”

“Wrong. It’s Sally.”

“Science and Nature. What ability has the silkworm moth lost through domestication?”

“Flight.”

“Correct.”

“Sports & Leisure. What’s another name for championship pocket billiards?”

“Snooker ... No, Pool maybe.”

“Quick catch and that is a correct maybe. Wren got five out of six for a perfect score, although I should give you a penalty for questioning my impartiality. She’ll only have the original knots and the minimum of two ounces bouncing on her nipples. Amy, please pick a card and hand it to me.

“Geography. What sea did the Romans call mare nostrum?”

“I don’t know, maybe the Mediterranean?”

“Good guess, it’s correct.”

“Entertainment. What portrayal won Gary Cooper the 1941 best actor Oscar?”

“No idea.”

“Sergeant York.”

“History. What did Ronald Amundsen reach first?”

“The South Pole.”

“Correct.”

“Art & Literature. Who penned: “Neither a barrower nor a lender be?”

“William Shakespeare.”

“Correct.”

“Science and Nature. What constellation contains the twins Castor and Pollex”

“Gemini.”

“Correct”

“Sports & Leisure. Who was the first person inducted into the US Swimming Hall of Fame?”

“I don’t know.”

“Johnny Weissmuller.”

“As a result, Amy will have one extra knot and have four ounces dangling from each of her nipples. Tam, you’re up, draw a card and hand it to me.”

“Geography. What country is Ulan Bator the capital of?”

“I don’t know.”

“Mongolia.”

“Entertainment. What march did Felix Mendelssohn compose?”

“The Wedding March.”

“Correct.”

“History. What former movie star’s children are Prince Albert and Princess Caroline?”

“Don’t know.”

“Grace Kelly. She had become Princess of Monaco.”

“Art & Literature. What British officer’s autobiography is titled Seven Pillars of Wisdom?”

“Don’t know this one either.”

“T. E. Lawrence or Lawrence of Arabia.”

“Science and Nature. What’s the world’s largest and heaviest mammal?”

“The blue whale.”

“Correct.”

“Sports & Leisure. What color is Manhattan-style clam chowder?

“Red.”

“Correct, Tam you’ll have one extra knot and have four ounces on each of your nipples. We’ll meet at the sand pit in fifteen minutes to get started, ok ladies?”

After stopping by the little boy’s room on my way to take care of business, I went to the knotted rope course and watched as the ladies all walked up together.

“Ok Brit bend over and grab your ankles.” I put the beads in her butt once again, and then the Balls in her pussy. I had her put each hand by her opposite elbow then put cable ties on her arm and wrist keeping her arms locked behind her back. I put the clamps on her nipples, and then put six ounces on each nipple.

I walked her to the stretched rope and put her over it so that it was pulled up into her pussy. She was left on her tip-toes with her pussy just touching knot 3 facing the finish line. From there she would walk backwards from it moving over the next two knots until her bottom touched the tree. She then would move forward on the rope over all five knots until her nipples touched the tree in front of her.

“Are you ready Brit?” I saw her nod her head yes.

“GO!” Brit started to move on the rope, standing on her tip-toes trying to keep the rope from dragging on her most tender area. She reached the first knot. “Oh my God, that knot’s in my pussy! Oh, I can’t get over it.” She was stuck at the knot with the weights bouncing on her tits. She soon made it over the knot.

“Oh shit! That knot really rubbed my clit good. I know I’m going to cum on that next knot with those Balls moving around inside my pussy. That first knot really rubbed my clit good.”

She moved on to the next knot and soon had it in her pussy. “Oh God, I’m so turned on ... Fuck I’m cumming. Oh yes, yes, oh that feels so weird and good at the same time.” We all watched as Brit humped the knot, moving her pussy back and forth over the knot. I could tell she was cumming as she humped the knot. Finally, she moved off the knot, sliding her pussy back on the rope until she touched her bottom to the tree behind her.

Moving forward to the same knot that was now covered in her juices, she slipped forward with the knot passing into her pussy. “Oh fuck, it is not nearly as stimulating to have the knot hit my clit first. That backing onto it is so much more stimulating. When it drags through my pussy and then hits my clit it immediately triggers my excitement level.

We watched as she moved over the knot and then onto to the next knot, passing right over it, and continuing on to pass over the next two knots. She got to the last knot and passed over it like she was going to finish the race but when she got six inches past it, backed up over it so it was in her pussy. She moved her pussy back and forth on the knot.

“Fuck! ... I’m cumming again, I love that knot rubbing my pussy, it’s so perfect on my clit. Yes, yes I like that ... Fuck my clit is going to be so sore, and so happy.” Brit finally moved to the tree and pushed her nipples against it to finish her race. I stopped the watch and then helped her off the rope. She was breathing very hard and her pussy was soaking wet. I recorded her time she had taken twenty-one minutes, thirty-two seconds. As I took the clamps off her nipples, she screamed as the blood rushed back into her nipples. I cut the cable ties and released her arms. I sat her down on the grass.

I walked back to the rope. Syndy was waiting for her turn on the rope.

I got her all prepared so that she could start with her butt touching the tree, and then move forward over the five knots with her pussy. I had the clamps on her nipples with her two ounces of weight hanging from each nipple.

“Ready?” She shook her head “Yes”.

“GO!” Syndy moved forward quickly, slipping the knots through her pussy and then touching her nipples to the front tree. Her time was one minute, thirty-six seconds. I helped her off the rope removing the clamps and cutting the ties to release her arms before leading her over to sit on the grass next to Brit.

I returned to the rope to see Kacy was already waiting there to be prepped for her race. She was starting with her butt to the tree. She would only have the two ounces on her nipples like Syndy had. I got her on the rope and then told her “Go!” She started past the first knot. After passing it, she moved back over it and had the knot back in her pussy. She moved her pussy, fucking the knot on the rope.

“Brit you’re so right! This is so wild rubbing my pussy on that knot. Oh my! I think I’m going to cum.” She then moved forward to the next knot.

“Wow, Brit your juices are still all over the knot.” She moved forward onto the second knot, then back over it and humped it like she did the first knot. Kacy repeated the process at each of the knots, spending the most time at the last knot humping it for all it was worth. She came on the last knot before moving forward to the tree and touching her clamped nipples to it.

I helped her off the rope, removed her clamps and untied her wrists. Kacy then sat on the grass beside Brit and reached up to caress my swollen cock which had become very erect after watching her fuck the rope. Her time was eleven minutes, fourteen seconds.

Wren was supposed to be next, but Amy was waiting for me when I got back to the rope. “Wren and I changed order if it’s okay with you?”

I said “Ok” and got her prepared before helping her onto the rope. She was wearing four ounces on each of her nipples. I positioned her so that her pussy was resting on the rope just touching the fourth knot. There was one knot for her to cross before her bottom was against the tree.

“Ready?” She nodded her head “Yes.”

“GO!” I watched as she moved back to the knot on the rope. As it slipped by her butt and was making contact with her pussy, I saw her eyes twinkle. I could tell by her expression when the knot first bumped her clit. She did like Kacy and started humping the knot. After she came, she moved back to the tree so her bottom touched it. She then moved forward again passing over the knot once more. She went passed it, then backed up on it and humped it again. She continued her race, spending time at each knot. When she finally reached the tree, I recorded her time fifteen minutes, forty-two seconds.

I helped her off the rope then took the clamps off her tits and cut the ties releasing her wrists. I sat her down by Brit and Kacy. As I left to go back to Wren, I heard her comment to the other two. “You win Brit. You lasted the longest on the rope.”

I turned back to them. “What?”

“Sorry, you weren’t supposed to hear that. The three of us bet each other which of us could last the longest with the rope between our pussy lips. Winner gets the private room in the apartment we rent together for the next year.”

I walked back shaking my head and laughing. Wren wanted to know. “What are you laughing about?”

“Those girls; they made their own contest out of this.”

“How so?”

“They bet each other which one of them could stay on the rope the longest. Brit won; she gets the private room in their apartment for the next year.”

“Interesting! You want to bet me something?”

“Sure, what you want to bet?”

“I bet I can beat Syndy’s time; if I don’t then I do whatever you want as a payment. If I do, then you do whatever I want?”

“Ok, it’s bet.”

“Wait a minute. I want in on this bet, same deal, but the winner controls all.” Tam was adding to our conversation.”

“So, if I win I get the both of you to do what I want?”

They both nodded their heads “Yes” then they shook my hand.

Wren was the next up. She was to start from the tree touching her bottom with two ounces dangling from each of her nipples just like Syndy had.

After prepping her I then got her into position. Once I had her ready I said, “Go! She moved to the first knot passing her pussy over it, but she slowed down as it must have been dragging on her clit. Making it over the first knot she headed for the second knot. At the second knot, she stopped before she moved gently onto it; she was standing on her tip-toes as high up off the rope as she could. Moving forward she was again having trouble slipping passed the knot. Getting to the third knot she tried to pass over it quickly but slowed down. I knew her clit was in contact with the knot.

At the fourth knot, she moved slowly over it before continuing to the last knot. I saw her eyes move and knew the knot had just hit her clit. She was moving her pussy on the knot, but hadn’t got passed it. As she finally moved forward, I noticed there was more juice on the rope than there had been before. She moved forward, touching her weighed nipples to the tree, stopping the watch at three minutes, forty-four seconds for her recorded time. I helped her off the rope removing the weights before cutting the ties on her wrists.

Wren jumped into my arms. “I wish you could fuck me right now. My pussy is so wet; those fucking knots drove me crazy.” My cock was becoming stiff as she hugged me and rubbed her naked pussy on my cock. Finally sitting her down, I told her. “I need to finish the event with Tam.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.