Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Pussy Olympics

The following is the purposed agenda for the upcoming ‘Pussy Olympics’. I was sure that when they saw it that this would be the end of it. I had thought about it a lot and decided to let them see the ideas and change them.

Event Calendar

The ‘Pussy Olympics will run from Sunday Morning through Thursday, with the awards ceremony on Friday

Saturday arrive at cabin and set things up.

Scorings for events will be as follows.

First Place 10 Points
Second Place 8 Points
Third Place 6 Points
Fourth Place 4 Points
Last Place 2 Points
Non Completion of event 0 Points

Sunday is first of the events which are mostly timed with a few head-to-head events.

The morning event is a one-hundred-meter dash through a sand area that will be set up for the events. The area will be set up with an incline of five percent which means it has a fifteen feet rise from one end of the area to the other. The course will be laid out so the sand is one-foot-deep and thirty-feet wide, this is so the five of you won’t have trouble racing each other. I’ll have small posts to each side of the Start and Finish line. This is so I can place a string on the ground marking the Start and at the Finish Line have a string stretched between the two posts, boob height that can be easily broken. First person to cross the Finish Line and break string would be the winner.

All competitors will have the same size butt plug in their bottoms, which is two-inches at the widest part and tapers down to the base; this will help keep them in very snuggly as you race. There will be a set of Ben Wa Balls in each pussy and each contestant will have a clamp on of their nipples with a ring to hold weights.

Before the start of the race you will play a game of bingo to determine the weights for your nipples. The first one to blackout her card will have two ounces of weight hanging from each of her nipple clamps. Each finisher after that receives another two ounces. The loser will have ten ounces dangly from each nipple as she tries to run up hill in the sand.

Winner of the event gets one hour, with the rest of us doing whatever she wants; she can have us all wait on her or can have us do things to each other. Plus she will have the initial lead in the completion.

In addition, as the first winner she earns the right to sleep with me and the winner of the second event in the queen size bed that night.

Losers will have to sleep with their hands cuffed to the sides of the bunk bed; no playing with their pussies overnight.

I’ll have lunch ready at midday for the break before the afternoon event starts.

The second event on Sunday afternoon will be the obstacle course. I plan to have a trail that leads from the cabin, up behind the waterfalls and back down again.

Instead of a head-to-head race, this will be a timed event. Like the morning event each competitor will have a butt plug inserted again with Ben Wa Balls back in their pussy. Each girl will have a suction tube on their nipples; if they lose the tube, one minute will be added to their time for each tube lost.

First obstacle will be a bank to climb, about fifteen-feet up, with places to grab and pull yourself up. Then onto where there is a tree, which will be peeled and greased with lard lying across a five-foot deep ravine where you’ll scoot across the tree by hugging it and having it make contact with your tits and asses. Next, you’ll run up behind the falls and wade through waist deep water to get to the other side. Once on the other side you’ll run down the side of the falls until you come to the plastic culvert pipe that is twenty- four-inches wide and forty feet in length. You’ll have to Army crawl through the pipe with six-inch depth of water running through it. Then it’s back to the cabin to have the time clock stopped.

I’ll be at the Start and Finish Line, which is the same place and have the stop watch timing the event. While you’re running the course, there will be one of the other competitors at each obstacle to make sure it’s completed satisfactorily. When a competitor finishes her race, she goes to the next station from the one she was watching the race at prior and sends that person back as the next competitor.

After the last competitor finishes the race, we go back to the cabin. I’ll remove all the toys and tally the time up. While the girls all shower and clean up. While the girls are cleaning up I’ll be fixing dinner for everyone. I’ll announce the winner which will be the one with the fastest time. Like before the winner will have an hour of us doing whatever she desires.

Monday morning’s event will be a copper-rod walk. I plan on using a three-quarter inch copper pipe that’ll be forty feet long and its height will be adjustable by nine inches, up or down. There will be a trough that holds six inches of water that your feet will be walking in as you travel the forty feet length of pipe which will be adjusted to each of you as you. As each of you start the race, the pipe will be set so it is tight against your pussy as you stand with your feet flat on the bottom of the trough.

The competitor will be timed as she tries to make it from one end of the pipe to the other end. Each competitor must race to the end, but you must do so standing on your tip toes with weight bouncing on their nipples as she does. The pipe has an electro nerve stimulator unit attached to it, so that if your pussy makes contact with the pipe the stimulator will give a jolt of electrify to your bare most tender area.

Each competitor will have a set of five anal beads on a string in her bottom and have Ben Wa Balls in their pussy. They’ll also have nipple clamps with a ring again only this time there’ll be a short bungee cord between the weights and the clamps to add a little bounce. Like before, the weights (two ounces to ten ounces) on your nipples is decided by the way you finish playing a game of ‘Blackjack’ and the longer you play the less weight you’ll have dangling and bouncing on your nipples. The winner of the event gets to have the rest of us serve her for one hour.

Midday Monday I’ll again fix lunch and have a break with you ladies.

The afternoon event which is also timed, is swimming and will take place in the pond below the falls. The competitor must swim from one side of the pond to the other with a butt plug and Ben Wa Balls as well a tube on each nipple.

Upon starting the race you’ll be given three ice cubes that you must insert in your pussy before entering the pond and swimming to the other side. When you ring the bell on the other side of the pond her time stops.

After dinner I’ll announce who had the fastest time and the winner will again have her choice again as to what the other four and I do. If someone wins both events, they will spend the night in the queen size bed with me alone.

For the Tuesday morning event I’m planning a knotted rope walk. The rope will be strung very tight between two trees thirty feet apart just above pussy level. There will be knots in the rope every five feet along the rope.

Like Sunday morning event, each girl will have a nipple clamp with weights attached. This time everyone will pick a random Trivial Pursuit card and hand it to me. I’ll ask the questions on it and for every question you miss adds a knot to your race and two ounces to your nipples. Of the six questions, one is thrown out, meaning if you get at least five out of six questions right then you start with your back to the first tree and two ounces of weight on your nipples. If you miss every question, you’ll start with your nipples touching the front tree with twelve ounces of weight dangling from each of your nipples.

You’ll have to tip-toe backwards slipping your pussy over each knot until you reach the original start line with your butt touching that tree from there you must move forward over the knots on the rope until your tits touch the tree in front of you. The Finish Line of the race is when your nipples touch the tree in front of you. This is a timed event and decides the winner. Winner gets her hour of fun and will be one of the two sleeping with me tonight.

Midday on Tuesday we’ll again have a break for a nice lunch.

The afternoon event will be the pussy stuffing contest set up out by the ladder where each competitor will begin with anal beads in their butt and a vibrating egg in their pussy. So that your nipples don’t miss out, the tubes will be pumped tight on your nipples. The egg has twenty speeds and is automatically controlled. It will be set to increase in speed every twenty seconds after the first minute.

I’ll have five ping pong balls with a string threaded through them and knots to keep them spaced about one-half foot apart. Starting with string being tied to the ring on the anal beads I’ll start the time clock and the vibrating egg and then as quickly as you can starting with the first ball, you must try and put as many ping pong balls as you can in your pussy. The string end of about three feet after the last ball is tied to the bottom rung on the ladder. You must climb the ladder to the platform and dive off onto the trampoline below it. The balls and the beads will be pulled from your pussy and ass as you move up the ladder and onto the platform.

This is a timed race, ending when you move off the trampoline and ring the bell on the post just a few feet from it. There’ll be one minute added to your time for each ping pong ball that was not in your pussy. Winner has the fastest time with the same payoffs like the other events.

Wednesday morning, we’ll have a bicycle race. I’ll get five women’s bikes just alike and will put an eight inch rubber cock on all bikes in place of the seat. Before we start I’ll adjust them so that the rider is fully impaled on the cock as she rides the course. Each one will have anal beads again with the ring on the end attached to the back of the seat adjuster. That way you can’t move much of the cock from your pussy before an anal bead pops loose.

Each competitor will draw another Trivial Pursuit card, with weights being added to her nipples in ratio to questions missed like before. This is a head-to-head event with everyone riding at the same time. Everyone will also have a squirt gun filled with water which can be used to squirt each other whenever they like and are close enough. However, there will be a modification where a small chain is threated through the handlebars with a cuff on each end of the chain; that’ll keep your wrists close to the handlebars.

Winner is the one that crosses the finish line first with all the beads still in her bottom. If someone crosses the finish line first, and she only has four beads in her butt, and the last girl comes in with all five still in her butt, the last girl is the winner. For every bead that is not in your ass when you cross the Finish Line you will earn two spanks on your bottom from every competitor after the event. Winner will be rewarded the same as the previous ones have been.

I will serve lunch on Wednesday, and then we’ll enjoy a nice break.

Wednesday afternoon I plan a weighted pussy race that will take place on the sand course that I’ve planned for some of the events. Each competitor will have a crotch rope on her which will be twenty-two feet long folded in half and circled around her waist once then slipped through the loop of the folded rope at her naval. This will give two tails to the rope about ten feet long each which will pass on each side of the lips of her pussy and her ass and be attached to the weights that will drag in the sand behind her.

Again, using the Trivial Pursuit cards, you’ll answer the questions to determine the amount of weight that will be used. Everyone begins with five pounds on the end of each rope dragging in the sand and two ounces on each nipple. Every missed answer adds five pounds to each rope end and two ounces of weight to each nipple. In addition each competitor will have her wrists fastened to her opposite elbow behind her back for the race with cable ties. All competitors will race at the same time. Places are how you finish the race. Winner gets her rewards the same as the previous events.

Thursday morning, we’ll have a timed event on a four-wheeler. The four-wheeler will have a penis shaped, electro dildo attached to its seat which will have the electro nerve stimulator unit attached to it. They’ll also have the butt plug in again.

Wren and Syndy have ridden the course on the four-wheeler a few times and I have timed them. They didn’t have anything in their pussies when they rode it. The course averagely takes eighteen minutes.

The competitor will have a waist belt with side straps fastening her to the seat of the four-wheeler so she can’t get off the dildo. I plan to set the stimulator not to come on until twenty minutes after someone starts the course. Once activated the intensity will increase after very thirty seconds that it takes to complete the course there are a possible ten increased pulse charges that can be sent to her pussy. There will be patches on each nipple and they will also receiving the same shock the pussy gets on this trip.

Winner again will have the fastest time and get the same rewards as earlier winners have enjoyed. I will be timing the event, and also riding right behind the competitor on another four-wheeler. Just in case she has any problems I’ll have a remote that will shut off the unit and the four-wheeler, if it’s necessary.

We’ll relax an extra hour after this event as I plan to have a barbeque before we start the final event in the mid-afternoon.

The Thursday afternoon event is an outdoors Sybian ride. A lotion will be put on the competitor’s nipples and pussy it’s a love potion that gets warmer the more you blow on it. If there’s a breeze, while she rides the Sybian, she should enjoy a warming sensation to her treasures. She gets to pick the person to run the controls of the Sybian. The winner is the one who orgasms the fastest on the Sybian, the other competitors having to agree that the contestant orgasmed. Same rewards for the winner of this event.

Friday morning, we start with awarding the overall winner her just desserts. She gets four hours of the rest of us doing whatever she desires us to do. We’ll eat a late midafternoon lunch then get ready to return home.

The overall winner gets to take a Caribbean cruise with me or another person of her choice. During the cruise there is one overnight stay at Hedonism resort in Jamaica. I have set the money aside to fund this vacation which is all inclusive.

Wren and Syndy looked over my ideas first while I watched them.

“I am not sure I want to electrocute my pussy.” Wren giggled which shocked me as she was joking about it.

“You weren’t sure you wanted to shave it either.” I told her

“You’re right, and I love it. I’ll go along with this competition if Syndy does.”

“I’m with you Wren. I’m not sure about all of this. I think most of it sounds like fun though.”

“Speaking of shaving, I think we should schedule doing that Saturday morning before we go to the cabin, and every other morning while we are at the cabin.” Muttered Wren as she reread the proposal over again thinking about how she might win this competition.

“Good idea Wren. What about the trip to and from home? Do you want the ‘Ride’ to be part of this?” I questioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.