Through the Years
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

‘The Ride’

Saturday morning I’d been up since 5:00 AM getting things ready. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen but knew I would enjoy it no matter what. At 7:00AM, I heard the garage door open and went out to see the girls. They were already getting out of the Suburban and heading for the house when I got there; not a stitch of clothes was on any one of the four lovely ladies.

As they passed me, I went to the Suburban to put the rack on the back. I took out the third row seat and stored it in the garage. I laid the rope down folding the middle seat over it, leaving the two dog collars that were attached to the end of it, available for the girl’s ankles.

The girls soon returned with Syndy, who was just as naked as they were ... I had them stand in a line feeling like a drill sergeant. “Who’s doing the Ride?”

“Tam and I are doing it on the way up, while Brit and Kacy are doing it on the way back. Syndy gets to watch this time.”

“Ok, Wren and Tam turn around bend over and grab your ankles.” I picked up the first butt plug that I had already lubed up, rubbed it on Wren’s pussy and then easily pushed it into her butt. They were fairly small plugs. I then put the next one in Tam’s butt. “I only have one more plug. How do we decide who gets to wear it?

“Wait a minute Tim. We have those two sets of anal beads you bought but we’ve never used. I could go and get them,” said Syndy.

“Wren, it’s your call. What do you think?” I replied.

“I like the idea, but you may have to have Tam and I wear them. I doubt my girls would be able to take them.”

“Ok Syndy, go get them. I’ll get the others taken care of.” I took the plug out of Tam, and then removed the one from Wren. I cleaned them in the shop sink and lubed them back up. “Ok Brit and Kacy grab your ankles.” I pushed the first one in Brit’s bottom. After I finally got it seated in, I walked behind Kacy putting the plug in her pussy first then into her butt. I had her plugged as Syndy came back carrying our bag of toys with her. I pulled the beads from the bag, lubed them up and started putting the first string in Wren, starting with the first bead then the second. As I pushed the third in she started to complain. The fourth bead was so hard to get in that I decided not to even try the last bead.

“Oh my, that fills me up,” was Wren’s comment. I took the second string and put the first three beads in Tam without much trouble. I had to work to get the fourth one in, and decided that was enough for her also. I grabbed the last plug and put it in Syndy’s butt. “Ok, girls, now let’s get in the suburban. Wren, are you riding in the back?”

“Yes, I thought we would have Tam ride with her back to the seats then have both girls get on each side of her with their backs also to the seat. I want them to watch me and see how many times I cum.”

“Okay, let me get you both hooked up for the ride and then I’ll have the girls get in beside Tam.”

“You girls watch as I put the toys on them. Wren, are we using the ball gags?”

“Yes, just to the gate though. How many gags do you have?”

“All I is three.”

“Tim there are two new inflatable gags in the sack of toys I brought out,” said Syndy.

“Ok, who gets the inflatable gags?”

“I think Tam and I should since we’ve used the ball regular gags before.”

“Ok, before I put the gags on there’s one last detail. I only have the one double dildo, which is part of the Ride. I do have two sets of Ben Wa balls that I can put in the girls if you’d like. I can then have the single dildo visit Syndy’s lonely pussy for the ride.”

“I think that’ll work fine,” replied Wren.

“Ok, what about the dreaded tubes. Are we using them?”

“Thanks I almost forgot; they do liven up things don’t they. I think we should use them to the gate, if that’s all right. How many of those do you have?”

“I have eighteen of them, three boxes of six.”

“With you using the inflatable gags, I can go ahead and put them on in the Suburban after I get you all decked out.” I helped Wren get in the passenger door of Suburban and her slide backwards so her back was against the rear doors. Then I helped Tam in and had her face Wren and had both of them spread their legs so they were about five feet apart. I put the two adjustable dog collar around each of their ankles, keeping their legs spread wide forming a nice diamond with their ankles and pussies at each point of it. Taking the four dog collars that I had modified with half a handcuff linked to it, I fastened the collars just above their knees and then fastened the cuff to their wrist near their knees.

Taking the double extendable dildo I laid it between their thighs. I pushed the first one in Wren’s pussy all the way to the base then pushed the other one in Tam’s pussy to the base. I then tightened the nut on the extended shaft between them so they could not get them out of their pussies.

I then took the two inflatable gags and put them in their mouths pumping them up, but making sure not to over pump them. I then got those lovely dreaded tubes putting the first one on Wren’s left nipple and the next on her right one. I then put the last one on her clit giving it a nice pumping so it would not come loose. I then did the same to Tam.

“Ok Brit and Kacy hop up on the work bench and spread your legs. I’m going to slide these Ben Wa balls inside your pussies for the ride.” I got to admire their gorgeous baby smooth young pussies as I slid the balls into place. God, I love bald pussies.

I had them stand up and turn around. Grabbing two pair of handcuffs, I put them on their wrists with their hands behind their backs. Next I took a ball gag, putting it in Brit’s mouth, pinching her nipple hard. She opened her mouth to scream which helped me fasten the gag tight on her mouth. I pinched both nipples making her try and spit it out; she couldn’t do it. I then did the same to Kacy.

“Girls, I want you to climb in and put your backs to the front seat it’s going to be a little crowded, but I think it will work just fine.” I had to help each one of them into place and had both of them spread their inner leg so it was over the top of Tam’s legs. I took a set of cuffs and slid them under the shaft that was attached to the dildos in Tam and Wren’s pussies. Brit was on the passenger side and Kacy was on the driver’s side so Brit’s right ankle was fastened to Kacy’s left ankle. I then put a cuff on the rope going under the folded seats that was attached to the other’s ankles and put each of their ankles in them so they were now secured in the back also.

I was looking into Wren’s eyes and knew she loved this.

I went to get six more of the dreaded tubes. I put Brit’s right nipple in the first one and give it a good pumping. I’m glad she had the gag on. I did her left nipple next and then took the next one massaging her pussy and finding her clit, she was soaking wet; I think she may have already came once or so. I put the tube on her clit giving it a nice pumping. I had managed to get a lot of her clit into it as it was almost to the end of the tube.

Going over to the other side, I put the tubes on Kacy’s nipples and then felt her pussy; she was every bit as wet as her sister. I pumped her clit into the tube looking into her crystal blue eyes as I did; I almost took it off her clit those sexy eyes could about get anything they wanted. I left it so I could go get Syndy loaded up.

I put the ball gag on Syndy as she opened her mouth wide so I could put it on. I didn’t twist her nipples. I was out of handcuffs, so I let her ride with just the seat belt. I slid the single dildo into her pussy so she could ride it on the seat. After putting a tube on each of her nipples, I looked at her showing her the next tube. I was going to put it back, but she nodded her head ‘Yes’. “You want me to put it on your clit?” She nodded her head ‘ Yes’ once again. I fastened the tube to her clit giving it a nice pumping.

After closing Syndy’s door, I walked around to the driver’s door got in in the seat, and started the Suburban. After leaving the garage, I headed to the back road out of town. I was hearing a lot of ‘ohs’ and ‘ahs’ as I drove to the property. Approaching the gate to the property, I had Syndy open the gate leaving the dildo in the Suburban, but wearing nothing else to the gate except the tubes opening the door, looking over Wren’s Shoulder and asked her. “You need the tubes off?” She nodded her head ‘Yes’, so I crawled into where I could reach them. I took her right nipple tube off first then released the left one next. Reaching down to her clit, there was pussy juice everywhere ... You know, I’m going to have to remember a rubber sheet or something for our future ‘Rides’. I I had trouble reaching the tube on her clit and releasing it before I finally got it. I deflated her gag, removing it from her mouth. “Oh My Fucking God, I’m so stuffed full. I’ve cum probably ten or more times. My clit hurts like a mother fuck and my nipples are just about as bad.”

I moved to the rear driver’s side door while Syndy moved to the rear passenger door. I reached over and released Tam’s right nipple; Syndy released her left nipple. As I reached to her clit and released it, she was every bit as wet and soaked as Wren was. I reached the gag, and released it, watching it slide from her mouth. “Oh fuck, thank you! I don’t know how many times I have cum. My clit is also going to be sore for a bit.” I looked in Kacy’s eyes, as I released her left nipple. She screamed into the gag as the blood rushed back into her nipple. Releasing the right nipple next as she screamed into the gag again. I felt her pussy; it was like a swamp down there. I released her clit tube, and she screamed again. I then undid the strap and removed the ball gag. “Fuck you guys! My poor pussy is never going to be the same.”

I looked over at Brit as I thought Syndy was going to remove her tubes. She had left them for me. I went around to the other door and opened it, looking into Brit’s eyes. Moving my hands to her right nipple I released the tube and watched her eyes as she screamed. I released the left nipple while still watching her eyes. Putting my hand down by her pussy she was like a river, there was wetness everywhere. Yep, I’m definitely getting a rubber sheet for the ‘Rides’. I bumped her clit tube and she screamed. Releasing it and she screamed again.

Removing her ball gag she exclaimed! “OH FUCK, I don’t know if I’ve ever experienced an orgasm of the magnitude that you just forced out of me. Fuck, could you rub my clit? I want you to touch it.” I reached her clit and rubbed it. It was still out of the hood; I must have pumped it out pretty good. She came again as I rubbed her clit.

I walked to the driver’s seat and looked at Syndy; she hadn’t removed her tubes yet. I reached over and released her left nipple rubbing it after I released it. Reaching the right nipple I rubbed it as the tube pulled away from it. I reached her clit tube, released it and rubbed the blood back into her clit. Finally I unfastened the strap for the ball gag so she could speak.

“Thanks, Tim. I love you.” She reached over and unfastened my pants sliding my cock out and she started licking and sucking on it.

I drove to the cabin with her sucking my cock all the way. The road to the cabin was fairly rough. I knew Tam and Wren had that double cock sliding around in their pussies so I was hearing one orgasm after another as I drove to the cabin. Thanks to Syndy, I joined them with an orgasm of my own as I drove up to the cabin.

I slid out of the Suburban and walked into the cabin to make sure the door would be open. Syndy followed me in. “I’ll carry each one of the girls in and place her on a bunk. Will you watch over them and cover them up?”

“Yes”

I carried Kacy out of the Suburban first taking her to the restroom and removing her butt plug. Next I sat her on the throne so I could get the balls out of her pussy she could use the potty. She wiped herself; I picked her up and took her to the first bunk where Syndy was waiting for her. I went and did the same for Brit; as I picked her up to carry her to the bunk she grabbed my head giving me a most passionate kiss. “You know, you’re going to have to fuck my brains out later. I already got the okay from mom before we came up here.” I laid her on the bunk, and Syndy moved over to her bunk to cover her up. Kacy was sound asleep fast.

Going back out to the Suburban I removed the dildo from Tam and Wren’s sopping wet pussies. I massaged Tam’s nipples before I removed the straps around her ankle on the left side. Going to the right side I removed the other ankle strap from their ankles. I removed the cuff from her right wrist and the collar from above her knee. I went to the left side removing the other wrist cuff and collar.

Helping Tam slide out into my arms I carried her to the bathroom as she kissed me. I had her bend over so I could remove the beads in her ass. I think she came when the first bead slipped out and I think she might have cum when the last one came out. She finished up on the potty and I carried her to the next bunk. As I was laying her down in the bunk she pulled me down on top of her. She kissed me again. “You’ve got to fuck me later. I so miss that gorgeous cock of yours.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.