Through the Years
Chapter 4: New Years Eve & another Ride

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: New Years Eve & another Ride - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It was New Year’s Eve two years later and we had decided to have a party at our house this year. Wren, Syndy and I had invited Wren’s daughters along with their boyfriends, and four other couples.

We’d all been drinking for a couple of hours and enjoying the night. I went into the kitchen to make some more drinks. Brit came in and was feeling no pain. “You’ve been fucking my mom, haven’t you?”

“Ah ... Brit, what do you mean?”

“It’s ok; I just know. She would never date while we were in school even though Kacy and I kept trying to set her up with dates that she kept turning down. Then in my senior year she changed. Kacy and I figured it out and we were happy for her...”

“Well, you kind of caused it.”

“How so?”

“You remember when she tried to embarrass you both by showing me the back of Kacy’s head that you had shaved bald?”

“Yeah ... sort of.”

“Well, she noticed it bothered me and tried apologizing for embarrassing me. I told her it didn’t really embarrass me but actually brought back memories.”

“How so?”

“I mentioned that a female shaving a rather intimate part of her body turned me on.”

“Now that makes sense.”

“How’s that?”

“Sometime after that, not sure how long, but I walked in on her in the shower and she was shaved bare down there.”

“Yes, she told me.”

“At first I thought she was doing it for medical reasons but then she told me it was something she read about in a magazine and decided to try it. I didn’t buy it.”

“That’s what she told me that she had told you.”

“So what does Syndy think about you doing, mom?”

“Brit, can you keep a secret? You can’t tell anyone?”

“I’ll keep the secret.”

“We’re a threesome; I get to have sex with both of them, sometimes at the same time. You must have noticed we spend a lot of time together?”

“Damn, it all makes sense now. So Syndy is shaved bare too?”

“Yes, I love to keep her bald assed naked.”

“Oh my God, talking like that makes me want to try it again. I didn’t know my mother was a carpet muncher.” She giggled. “I guess it is not carpeted, though.”

“Are we okay, Brit?”

“Yes, I’ve never been happier for mom.”

“And you started it.”

“I did, didn’t I ... you know, I told Kacy about mom’s shaved pussy. She reminded me that mom almost shaved my head bald for that stunt with her. God, she was pissed at me.”

“I know, she told me.”

“You like them bald?” she said with a gleam in her eye.

“Yes, pussies. I think I like girls better with hair on their heads though,” I said with a sparkle in my eye.

“You know, Kacy and I shaved ours bare after I saw mom bare down there. We just had to try it. I think Kacy might still be bald down there.”

“Oh, so you didn’t like it?”

“No, it was too hard to keep it up and it itched like hell.”

“Maybe you didn’t do it right,” I said teasingly.

“Maybe not. I suppose you want to do it for me?” she said with a teasing giggle.

“No can do. Sorry. I told your mom I would never touch either of you girls.”

“But ... that’s so unfair.”

“If she’s there and approves it, and helps, then maybe.”

“Fat chance of that happening. I just want to see what you do to put that smile on her face.”

“Okay, Brit, we good?”

“Most certainly. Take good care of mom, okay?”

Finshing making the drinks, I had to rearrange my cock before I took the drinks back to the front room. My talk with Brit had gotten my cock semi hard and trying to escape my slacks ... We continued celebrating the New Year into the wee hours of the morning with nothing else happening. I kept having wicked thoughts about having fun with Brit but also realized I had more pussy than I could take care of now. I did get to sleep with both my ladies that night.


In the Spring Wren bought a suburban with deeply tinted side windows and brought it by the house to show it to me. “I like it, Wren. It gives me ideas.”

“Oh really, what ideas would that be?”

“A couple of ladies taking a ‘Special Ride’ in my truck, maybe.”

“I kind of had the same thoughts when I bought it. I loved that ‘Ride’ in your truck, but the space back there was a little cramped. God, I’m a freak ... you bring out the worst in me.”

“I think it’s the best. I love how you have a sparkle when I’m near you anymore. So, when do you want to try an adventure?”

“I thought maybe next weekend. Can we go to the cabin?”

“Yes, only this time how about you enjoy the ‘Ride’ up? If you’re still okay with it afterwards, you get to enjoy the ‘Ride’ back too.”

“I think that sounds like it would be fun. Can we do something different for the cuffs?”

“Like what?”

“I was thinking maybe with the added room in the back you could strap each of our ankles together. The last time in the truck my legs almost cramped from having Syndy’s over mine. I thought this Suburban would make that so much nicer. Also maybe those nasty fucking thing you put on my clit wouldn’t be there; just a little bit of them at a time. Last time it was like three days before my poor clit could stand to have my panties touch it.”

“I seem to remember you having trouble putting your pants on to go get Brit,” I said laughingly.

“No shit. When you dropped me off, I went in and met Kacy. I told her I had to shower and change first. I think she was shocked when I came back out in a skirt and sweater. She didn’t know it, but I was commando; nothing needed to touch my satisfied pussy and especially not my clit. I keep my pussy bald assed naked, and now that the girls have moved out I spend most of my time naked at home except for when I am not here with you and Syndy.”

“How about if we use that stretchy gauze tape on your ankles, and maybe a spreader bar or something to keep your ankles spread wide?”

“I like that idea. What about the wrists? Can we maybe fasten them close to our knees or something? Having them behind our backs caused my arms to cramp a little.”

“Okay. I think that would work fine. What about your nipples?”

“I like having something on them. Those tubes weren’t that bad; maybe something different on the way back. I guess the butt plug needs to be there; it makes me feel so full. I’m not sure I like the ball gag though.”

“Okay, I think we can make it work. I think we need the ball gag whenever I put things on you or take them off but will take it off during the ‘Ride’.”

“Thank you, that’ll work. You don’t like hearing us scream when you put those nasty things on us?”

“You both can be deafening. What about the rubber cocks?”

“Got to have those cocks. Being stuffed so full and not being able to get off it, that’s the main part of the ‘Ride’. The road makes us move around on it and it just keeps fucking us the whole time.”

“Are you going to be here Friday then?

“Is about 11 AM okay?”

“See you then, bye.”

I watched Wren walk to her suburban. She was thirty eight, with the body of someone in their early twenties; a very sexy woman with a classic beauty look to her. She had a very nice smile when she met you and I noticed she had the look some women have that lets you know they’re sure of themselves.


Wren called Tuesday night.

“Hello,” I answered.

“I’ve got to ask you a favor.”

“What?”

“Remember Tam?”

“Your sister?”

“Yes. She’s left her other half.”

“Okay”

“Can she go with us this weekend?”

“What!”

“You remember me telling you I had been with another woman?”

“Yes”

“It was Tam.”

“Okay.”

“Well, she came over last night. We kind of had some fun.”

“So you want her to go this weekend then. You want to forget the ‘Ride’ then?”

“No, I told her about it. She wants to watch me do the ‘Ride’.”

“Really? There’s a cover charge.”

“Okay, what does it cost me?”

“Not you, Tam.”

“What does it cost her? I’ll tell her she has to be naked all weekend.”

“Not just naked; remember it’s bald ass naked. Not taking any God damn bush to the bush!”

“Okay, I’ll tell her she has to shave her pussy bald. She liked mine last night. It was the first time we have been together since I went bare and she asked about it. I told her about some of the things we’ve done.”

“I’m glad you’re comfortable with it. You know I’ve never told anyone about anything, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know, that is why I like you so much. I feel so safe with you.”

“Damn, I lied! I did tell Brit on New Year’s Eve. I was a little drunk and she asked if I was fucking you. I finally admitted to her I was and also told her that she caused it. I explained about when she got in trouble with you and my reaction which led to the shaving. She then told me her and Kacy tried it right after she saw you.”

“I know, she and I talked, I meant you never tell any of your friends. You know they would tease me. Some would blackmail me I bet.”

“Why don’t the two of you come over Thursday night? You and Syndy can help Tam become a baldy. That way you and Syndy can get yours silky smooth as well.”

“See you then.”


Thursday night at 7:00 PM there was a knock on the door. Syndy went to answer it and let both Wren and Tam in. “Hi, ladies.”

“Hi Tim,” they echoed together.

“So you ready to have some fun?”

“I set everything up on the table in the kitchen. Shall we go in there?” Syndy stated.

“Seems as Tam is new here, can we have her strip naked first? I like to make it difficult on a newbie.”

“Ah ... ah ... Okay, I will,” Tam answered stutteringly.

She started pulling her shirt up and over her head before tossing it on a chair. Slipping out of her sandals, she opened her jeans and dropped them to the floor then stepped out of them.

Tam’s Wren’s baby sister; there’s like nine years difference. She’s like twenty nine or so and gorgeous with dark tanned olive skin. She’s maybe an inch taller than Wren. She had a sports bra on under her shirt that she slid over her head and off just like the shirt. Nice; her breasts were probably 34C, nice little nipples and very stiff.

I could tell she was very excited about being naked in front of us as I could see there was a wet spot on the lower part of her bikini panties.

As she slid her panties down her muscular legs her bush crept into view. It was a lot like Wren’s had been, thick and looked to have been trimmed to stay in a swimsuit, but otherwise very bushy. There was a very white tan line area that had never seen the sun; just about the same as her bikini panties.

She was now standing before the three of us naked as the day she was born and showing her discomfort. Fidgeting, she had her hands down by her privates wanting to cover them, and the same time she knew she was supposed to show us all. She had a small chain around her left ankle, her toe nails were bright red and there was a ring on the second toe of her right foot.

“Nice body, Tam,” I said.

“Thanks.”

“Okay, ladies. Strip down and let’s get this party going. I think Tam wants some company.”

Wren and Syndy were getting used to stripping as they shucked their clothes in no time. I patted the table, “Hop up here, Tam.”

“Okay.”

“Wren, are you going to do the honors of getting rid of Tam’s furry nest?” I said.

“No, I was hoping Syndy would do it. She made mine as smooth as silk that first time,” said Wren.

“I’ll do it for you, Tam,” Syndy replied.

“Good Syndy; make her sexy. Wren, why don’t you undress me and then take care of my problem?”

Tam’s almost naked body, and the other two totally naked, was making me very hard. Syndy sat in the chair between Tam’s spread legs and switched on the electric clippers. Wren was just finishing removing my last article of clothing and had him rising to the occasion. I felt the head bump her throat as she sucked him in. Nothing finer than having my cock sucked and watching my sexy wife scrape another pussy bare.

“Oh my, those clippers are wicked. They vibrate quite a lot,” said Tam reaching out and grabbing at them to stop them.

My cocked slipped from Wren’s mouth. “Damn, I was going to bring that crappy menthol shaving cream.” She laughed, as my cock slid right back in, sliding part way down her throat.

“What?” Tam asked.

“Wren has menthol shave cream that she likes to use on her legs. When I shaved her the first time that’s what she brought me not realizing the menthol gets a little warm around the pussy. Hair conditioner works much better than shave cream.”

“Oh shit, I bet that lit a fire,” Tam giggled.

I was proud of Syndy because Tam’s pussy was going to be bald soon. She was pouring conditioner on to the stubbles that was left after she had finished with the clippers. I saw her reach for the razor then the first swatch of stubble was removed from the very middle of Tam’s mound. She made quick work of Tam’s mound, shaving the lips and all the area around the sides.

“Done with the front. Now turn around Tam and lay with your boobs on the table. Spread your legs, reach back and hold your cheeks apart.”

“What?”

“I need to clean up the backside.”

“Are you sure?’

“You’ll love it.”

“All right but this is embarrassing,” Tam said as she did as Syndy asked.

Syndy made quick work of her ass. “All done. Get up, sit back down on your butt and spread legs.” As Tam spread her legs, Syndy leaned forward and started licking her newly bald pussy. Then she sucked Tam’s clit in her mouth and went to work.

“I could pick you out. You taste almost like your sister’s pussy.”

“Really? I love her taste.”

Wren slid my cock from her mouth. I was about to come and she knew how far to take it and then back off.

“No ... no, I was about to come.”

“I want you to fuck Tam’s brains out if that’s okay. She hasn’t had a good fucking in some time with that worthless ex of hers.”

“Are you sure it’s okay Tam? I’m not going to turn it down. You’re going to be the biggest difference in age of anyone I have ever fucked.”

“Wren has told me how good your cock feels and I want to feel it in my pussy. I know she just can’t get enough of it,” Tam said laughing at her sister.

“Ok, but let’s go to the bedroom. You and Syndy lay on the bed next to her with your heads on either side of hers. Then put one of your hands in the other’s pussy and put the other hand on one of Tam’s tits. Work those nipples while Tam reaches up and grabs your nipples. Tam, tease their nipples as I take care of this gorgeous bald pussy for you.”

I looked at Tam’s naked pussy; it was gorgeous, silky smooth to look at and I had to lick it. I could tell by the taste that she was definitely Wren’s sister. She got excited as I licked her lips and used my tongue to flick her clit. I then moved my cock to her clit, letting it feel all the juice around her pussy. I slid it between the lips and along her clit. I put her legs over my shoulders and let my cock slide into her depths. Oh she felt so good! I was just about buried to my balls in her and then started pounding her pussy. It felt so damn good!

“Oh God! Tim that feels wonderful. Oh yes ... don’t stop, pound my pussy.”

“Oh God is right Tam. Your pussy is so hot. It feels so good.”

“FUCK! THAT FEELS GOOD ... DON’T STOP! Your cock really fills my pussy. Oh God, they’re pinching and twisting my nipples. FUCK ... I’M CUMMING!”

“Tam your pussy is so tight and so hot. I’m going to cum ... I feel it. OH YES!”

I rolled off Tam, gasping for air and could hear her still in the throes of her orgasm. I was done and needed a break. I saw that Syndy and Wren had changed positions. The girls had a good triangle formed and were all enjoying each other’s naked cookies. Wren now had her mouth buried in Tam’s pussy and was licking my cum out. Syndy had her pussy over Tam’s mouth and her mouth clamped to Wren’s pussy. Tam was the first to cum, followed by Wren shortly thereafter while Tam kept working Syndy’s pussy until I saw her cum also. We all curled up and went to sleep.


About 11:00 PM I felt some lips on my cock. Opening my eyes, I saw Tam and Wren licking my cock. Tam had my cock in her mouth while Wren was telling her how to suck it. Then Wren took it, put it in her throat and then slid it out, showing Tam how to do it.

Tam was learning quickly as I could feel her throat opening up and the head was just about to go in. She choked on it and then tried again; I think she was going to do it no matter what. I felt her throat take in more of it. She got it in and had my balls right on her lips; then Wren sucked one of my balls in her mouth. She kept trying until she got my other ball in her mouth too. God, I hope she doesn’t bite down. Between them, they had all my junk in their mouths.

I looked up and could see they each had one of their hands in the other one’s pussy and their other hand was joined in Syndy’s pussy. I felt my balls boiling with cum. I was totally buried in Tam’s throat and felt the cum go to the bottom.

“Oh God, Tam, I’m sorry. I couldn’t hold it because it felt so good.”

A little later I heard Syndy say, “Let’s all shower.” I felt my cock soften and slide from Tam’s throat. My balls had been released by Wren and Tam was kissing the tip as I slid out. As we got up and went to our bathroom, I saw Tam look at it in the mirror on the wall and stroke her naked mound as we walked by it.

“What do you think?’

“I like it. Syndy really got it silky smooth. I loved Wren’s and was going to try it anyway. I feel so much more naked with it gone.”

“I told you that you would. Try commando; you feel every little breeze and it feels so wicked,” Wren said.

We got in the big walk-in shower. The girls were going to shower and then Wren and Tam were going to get dressed to go home.

“You ought to go home naked. Leave your clothes here.”

“NO!” came very loudly from the both of them.

“You’ve done that?” Tam asked Wren.

“I’ve ridden though town in a vehicle naked; I wasn’t driving though.”

“Wish we had pulled the suburban in the garage; I might try it.”

“Just what we need ... to have bro catch us like that!”

“Wren, you’re crazy. I’m getting dressed before you decide we need to do this...”

“See you tomorrow, girls.”

“Pull the suburban in the garage tomorrow when you come. You have a controller on the visor of the suburban for the garage door. I put it there earlier when I was measuring it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.