Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 3: The Trip to the Cabin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Trip to the Cabin - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wren spent a lot of time with us after that, she and Syndy becoming the best of friends. We all lived in a small mountain community of about three thousand people. The thing about a small community is you usually know everyone and you know who they are friends with and who they don’t like. Gossip is very live and doing well in this area.

We went on our camping trip in late August. Actually it wasn’t camping; it was going up to my Uncle’s ranch in the high country where I had a cabin. Truth be known, it was actually on twelve hundred eighty acres I was buying from my Uncle. My Uncle had sold it to me at a rather low price as a family discount, and he was carrying the note on it for me. I just never told anyone it was mine, that way all my friends were not asking me to go there.

Wren’s daughters were spending the summer working on her brother-in-law’s ranch and we had decided to spend a week at the cabin. I had told the girls to get all the supplies ready and put them in the garage. I got the truck all cleaned out, pulled it in the garage and loaded the supplies.

The girls came out to the garage, and I told them. “Strip ladies, not a stitch.”

“You’re kidding ... a whole week without a stitch?” Wren said hesitantly.

“Yep; bald assed naked!”

“What are we to do if someone shows up?”

“Shouldn’t happen; nobody is allowed to go up there and none of our friends know about the cabin.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes.”

The girls stripped naked and climbed into the back seat of my extended cab pickup; it’s one where the two seats set sideways so that they were facing each other.

I could see Wren was very nervous, “Relax, remember how much fun you’re going to have. Syndy, how about you, you okay?”

“Yes, but your seat is going to be soaked as this is turning me on big time.”

“No shit! My pussy is soaked too.”

“Okay girls, you ready?”

I pushed the garage door opener and started the truck. Wren said. “We’re really going to do this?”

I turned toward Main Street. “Tim, you’re not driving down Main Street are you?” Syndy asked.

“TIM YOU ASSHOLE!” Wren screamed.

“I thought I would check the mail box at the post office ladies.”

“NO!” came from both.

“Oh God Tim, we’ll both suck your cock if you don’t. Won’t we Syndy?”

“Yes, every day.”

“How can I turn down that offer?”

I turned at the next corner, went back to a street that was more private and crossed town.

“Thank you Tim. Please don’t get us arrested.”

“Why?”

“For one thing, I’m bald assed naked, and for another my brother is a Deputy Sheriff. Last but not least, Tam, my sister just went to work as the County Jailer.”

“She’s really pretty.”

“Never mind; I don’t want to see her right now.”

“Ah come on Wren, where’s your sense of adventure?”

“Right now my sense of adventure is all over your truck seat.”

I drove on out of town. I had set my mirror so that I could see both ladies. Looking in the mirror I could see that both of them were very excited, their nipples could cut glass. And God, I love the smell of their excited pussies.

“What do we do if the truck quits?” ask Wren.

“God Wren, don’t even think that.” Syndy replied.

“We’ll be ok ladies.” After about fifteen minutes I was outside the town limits. I drove up the county road, then off onto the road leading to my Uncle’s ranch. I pulled up to a locked gate that leads to my property.

“Ladies, would you grab the gate, so I can drive through it?”

“No fucking way, Tim!” came from Wren

“Maybe I better go back and check the mail.”

“Ok, we’ll do it. Won’t we Wren?”

“Tim, you are really an ASSHOLE!”

“What Wren?”

“Oh ... a ... oh, I love you Tim.”

“And?”

“OK, we’ll open the fucking gate.”

“Thanks girls.” I opened the door for them and watched as they tip toed to the gate with their bare feet. I drove through the gate and didn’t stop right away, going on through about an extra hundred feet or so. Wren was giving me the bird. Syndy closed the gate and they started for the truck, as they got almost to it I drove forward a little.

“Please Tim, I am sorry.”

When they opened the door of the truck, to get in, I said. “You can sit up front with me now.”

Syndy got in the middle spreading her legs. Reaching over I felt her bare pussy; it was like a swamp.

“Wren put your feet up on the dash and spread those gorgeous legs. I want to see if you’re as wet as Syndy.” She immediately put her legs up and spread them out so I could see. She was also very wet. “Nice, now play with that sexy pussy of yours.” She started rubbing her fingers around her pussy lips and touching her clit.

“Keep your legs like that as I love the view. Play with your nipples as well girls.” I drove the two miles up to the cabin and pulled the pickup near the door.

“Let’s get the truck unloaded.”

“Could you maybe take care of our pussies first? I don’t know about Wren, but I need to cum.”

“Oh please, yes! Get your clothes off. I would love to have you fuck my pussy.”

The three of us entered the cabin and went over to the first bunk. “All right girls, help me get these off.”

“Wow, that must have hurt trying to keep that in your pants,” as Wren slid my pants to the floor with my jockeys inside. She took my cock in her mouth as I lifted my leg for her to slip my pants off. Syndy was finishing unbuttoning my shirt and then slid it off to the floor. I lifted my other leg for Wren to remove my pants before she and Syndy continued sucking on my cock.

“Girls, Stop. Don’t make me cum. I want to sample both your pussies and want to feel one of your pussies wrapped around my cock before I cum.”

“Wren, you go ahead, I got a nice fucking earlier this morning.”

“Ladies, get in a sixty nine with Wren on top so I can fuck her from behind first. Syndy, I want to feel your tongue on her clit and my shaft as I slide it in and out of her.”

I buried my cock in Wren to my balls, feeling Syndy lick my balls, and felt her lick Wrens clit and my shaft as I start withdrawing it from her. “Oh my fucking God, does that feel good! OH SHIT ... I AM GOING TO CUM ... SHE’S BITING MY CLIT! OH MY GOD!” Wren’s voice got louder as her orgasm neared.

“Well bite her’s back.”

Wren had a hold of Syndy’s butt and was licking her pussy. Syndy was driving her face in to Wren’s pussy while she licked my cock and her clit. My slamming my cock in to Wren’s pussy was driving her face harder in to Syndy’s pussy. I felt Wren cumming and pulled my cock from her pussy.

“Switch girls.”

I buried my cock in Syndy, now feeling Wren’s tongue on her clit and my shaft. I picked up the pace in response. Syndy’s pussy was milking my cock and she started screaming, “SO GOOD! OH YES! OH MY GOD! I ... I ... I ... FUCK! OH WREN, THAT’S IT BABY! OH GOD STUFF IT IN AND DON’T MOVE! OH GOD I FEEL YOUR CUM TIM!”

I was totally drained and wasn’t sure if we would be able to unload the truck. I lay back with the ladies curled up on either side of me. I rested for a couple hours then got up and unloaded the truck; both girls were sleeping soundly.

I got a fire going and crawled back in between my personal heaven, going soundly back to sleep. I was woken about 3:00 AM to someone sucking my cock and looking down I saw they were taking turns sliding my cock in their mouths. He had come back to life. Wren slid him in her mouth, feeling him hit her throat and then she took him down to where she had her lips in my pubic hair. Sliding him back out, Syndy did the same thing; she never used to be able to do this until Wren showed her how. I’ve got to ask Wren where she learned how to do it so well.

I felt their nice silky smooth mounds and the lips of their pussies. “I want to be able to try and keep up with the both of you Ladies, so let me have some fun with your pussies so he can rest a little,. Turn them pussies around here so I can taste both of them.”

“Syndy, you lay back with your legs spread wide. Wren can you lay on top of her with your legs spread wide also, both of you facing me? Nice, those are some gorgeous landscapes.”

I put my tongue first on Syndy’s pussy and then licked up to Wren’s. “I don’t think I could ever get tired of this view girls. Your pussies are different though. Sometime I should get a mirror so you can see how your pussies look.”

“Wren your lips are thicker and darker in color. When I slide the hood of your clit back, it’s really pink and very sexy.” I touched the tip of my tongue to the little pebble of a clit and listened to Wren start to breathe a little harder. I moved it to my lips and sucked on it.

“Oh God, that feels so good when you suck on my clit. I love you guys.”

Moving my tongue back down to Syndy’s jewel, “Your pussy is very pink. As I said before, where Wren’s is a little darker, yours is so soft looking. The hood of your clit is thinner. When I slide your hood back, like Wren’s clit yours is also a pebble, however your pebble is almost twice the size of hers.” As I sucked on Syndy’s pebble, she starts to move and her breathing changes rapidly.

I couldn’t believe how lucky I was, laying here with two of the most gorgeous pussies to play with. Sliding a finger in each one, I rubbed inside right up behind their clits touching that special spongy like area. As I was massaging their G-spots, I took turns sucking first one and then the other clit, being able to bring them both off. I had pussy juice everywhere; I know my face was covered in it.


I did all the cooking as there were no aprons at the cabin and didn’t want either to get burned from the splatters. Besides, it was their vacation; I would do the work. They both had a couple of books and I just let them rest. They spent a lot of time taking care of each other all weekend; I never got tired of watching them lick each other.

The last day I was woken up to both of them sucking my cock. I shot my load in Wren’s throat while she sucked me into it. Wasn’t much of a load I am sure, because I was pretty well fucked out by now; I was just happy I could still get it up.

Later in the morning, we cleaned the cabin and loaded the truck.

“Are you girls up for an adventure?”

“Something tells me you’ve got another kink.” Wren answered.

“Oh well, guess I will have to get the mail on the way back.”

“NO! Whatever it is, we’ll do it. Remember we love you,” was Wren’s reply.

I went out and brought in a large canvas bag, watching both girls’ eyes as I dumped it in the middle of the floor of the cabin.

“Oh my God! You want to tie us up?” came from Wren’s shocked lips.

Syndy was just staring at the items and mumbled. “I’ve dreamed of being tied up but never thought I might experience it.”

“Just for the ride home; you won’t even have to open the gate.”

“No Post Office, store, or gas station. Right?” Wren asked.

“Cross my heart, Boy Scout’s honor.”

“Yeah, right! You haven’t got a heart and you were never in the Boy Scouts.”

“Yeah, but I’ve always loved Girl Scout Cookies and you two have gorgeous looking cookies.”

“You won’t believe this, but one of my biggest fantasies is to be tied up. What’s wrong with me?” Wren confessed. “Being naked and secured may have my juices flowing.”

“I don’t even know what some of those things are.” Syndy said with a laugh.

“Me either. What are those glass tubes for?” Wren inquired with a wicked giggle.

Grabbing one, and the hand pump that was with it, “Stick out your tongue Wren.” I captured her tongue and pumped it into the glass tube. Then removed the hose from it, pushed the release valve and let her tongue loose.

“Oh my, that little baby has some suction.”

“Why is there so many of them?” Syndy gasped.

“So we can have a little fun with them.” I said with a diabolical laugh.

“I’m not sure I’m going to like this but I don’t want to visit the public either.” Syndy complained back.

“It’s going to take me a little while to get you girls ready for the Ride.”

I went out to the truck having the girls bring out all the items and folded the back seats up out of the way. Then I had them both bend over and touch their toes. Walking up behind each one, I played with her asshole then greased up the small butt plugs and introduced them to the girl’s butts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.