Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 2: Getting Closer to a Very Good Friend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Getting Closer to a Very Good Friend - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

During the nineties I was doing remodeling work for a widow I knew named Wren who had some rentals. Wren had lost her husband about fifteen years ago. She was a very good looking auburn haired lady with two daughters; her oldest daughter being Brit was a senior with black hair while her other daughter Kacy was a junior and a blonde. Both of them were very good looking young ladies like their mother.

We’d been working on her rentals for maybe six months and were almost done. It was spring time, and around this time Brit who was in her senior and final year of high school, had been getting pretty wild.

We had just finished up for the day and were out by the trucks getting ready to head home. Wren had made her girls come over and sweep up after school today. Suddenly she said. “I want to show you something.” She walked over to her younger daughter and made her turn around. Lifting Tracy’s long blonde hair she showed me what Brit had done. Brit had talked Kacy into letting her shave the back of her head. Her long blonde hair covered it and you couldn’t really tell that she had no hair on the back of her head, with the long blonde top hair covering it. I thought it was kind of funny.

Wren was mad at Brit. “I wanted to embarrass them, so I thought by showing it to you it would accomplish that.” I was shocked and just couldn’t believe it. It brought back some kinky memories.

She told me “I’m not sure what I’m going to do about it. I almost shaved Brit’s head bald I was so mad at her but I’ve since calmed down.”

“I have no idea what to tell you. I had all boys and no experience with girls but think it was easier to raise them than girls.I’m going home and leave you to figuring this out.”

Kacy and Brit were both very embarrassed with their mom’s display. I got in my truck and went home, but thinking about it did wake up my feelings again. Syndy received a major fucking that night as a result of that conversation.


A couple of weeks later I was working with Wren, just the two of us, when we took a break and were talking.

Wren asked, “Did I embarrass you the last time with the girls?”

I told her, “I don’t think I was embarrassed as much as it brought back memories.”

Of course that just made her ask even more questions. I wasn’t sure I could tell her as we had been good friends for years and I had many dreams of having wild sex with her.

“What memories?”

“I ... I ... I’m turned on by females shaving. I’m sorry; it’s just one of my kinks.” I managed to say with a stutter.

“Really?” she said. “You like the idea of a woman shaving her head?”

“No.” I said.

“Oh?” she said. “I don’t understand.”

“Sorry,” I said. “It’s a...”

“What? “ She said.

“Damn it!” I said. “This isn’t easy.”

“Now you’ve got me curious. Please tell me,” she said. “I won’t be mad at you, just tell me.”

“I ... Okay. I love to see a woman shaved bare,” I said.

“But you said you didn’t like her head shaved?” she said.

“Yes I did, and that’s true ... mostly,” I said.

“What then?” she said.

“I like somewhere else a little bare,” I told her.

“You mean down there?” she said looking at her crotch with a wicked gleam in her eye. “You like the little girl look?

“Yes, down there,” I said. “I don’t think of it as a little girl look. I think of it as a mature woman doing it to draw attention to it with the hopes of having sex. Young girls shaving bare down there doesn’t really turn me on but seeing a woman over thirty years old does. Maybe it’s because it’s not something that’s popular; I don’t know. I love to watch a woman shave her legs and underarms also, but the forbidden territory really excites me.

“Really?” she said her blue eyes sparkling. Now she was teasing me.

“Yes.” I was turning red.

“Oh, okay,” she said with a grin on her face.

“I’m going home,” I told her.

“No, I need your help, please?” she said.

“Well okay, but quit teasing me,” I said.

“Sorry, but it was fun teasing you.”

“Okay. Let’s get back to work.”

We worked on her project for another couple of hours before quitting for the day. After picking up and putting the tools away, I was walking toward the door where Wren was standing.

“Can I ask you something?” she said.

“Okay”

“What turns you on about a woman having a shaved pussy?” I noticed her nipples were showing more than usual as she talked to me.

“I think because it is different and not the norm. It’s so forbidden. To me, it’s the most beautiful part of a woman and having it unadorned with hair just makes it sexier. Some would say it makes you look like a little girl, but I see it making you just so much more beautiful as an adult female. It’s also like you are making a statement by doing it, “It’s my pussy & I will keep it however I please”.”

“A bare pussy really turns you on?” She said rather excitingly. I was enjoying her embarrassing herself talking to me about something I never dreamed she would.

“Yes it does.” I was watching her body and noticing her movement as we were talking. She was turning me on big time with her questions.

“I never thought of doing that. I’m sure it would itch like hell.” Oh, fuck! Her eyes were wicked as I looked into them.

I grinned, “Maybe that’s why it excites me.” I decided to tease back a little.

“Oh you are evil.”

“He ... he ... he ... he.”

“Oh my God, you’re making me so horny now. I’m so embarrassed.” She was fidgeting while talking to me. I knew the dirty talk was turning her on like it was turning me on.

“I think you are more embarrassed than the girls were. You asked me why I liked it.”

“I think you’re right.”

“So, now what are you thinking about?” I couldn’t help but tease her a little more.

“You know damn well what I am thinking about!” She reached down, rubbing her fingers on the crotch of her jeans.

“Really? Tell me.” Damn, now I was having problems in my own pants. She had decided to tease me back even more.

“Damn you! My pussy is so wet and I’m so horny.” Oh, Fuck! She was now openly caressing her crotch and breathing a little faster.

“What are you going to do?” I asked excitingly.

“My pussy itches like hell right now just thinking about it. I guess I might as well be bald. Maybe I’ll give it a try,” she said teasingly.

“Oh fuck! Now you’re making me fucking horny. I better go home.” I was losing this contest of seeing who could tease the other the most.

“Can you do me a favor? Please.”

“Sure. What do you want?” I was thinking she wanted help with something before I left.

“Could you shave my pussy for me?” Oh Fuck! I was now totally hard. Did I really hear her say what I thought I heard her say?

“Just shave it?” I said rather excitedly.

“If you shave it, you’re going to have to fuck it also. I need a good fucking, NOW!”

“If I do it, I want to lick it also. I want to make it as bald as possible, even your asshole.”

“Oh God, Yes ... anything ... just do it, okay?”

“If I have my way, you will not be able to walk tomorrow.”

“Let’s go to my house and do this. RIGHT NOW! Please?” She said, as she raised her voice at me.

“What about your girls?”

“They’re both staying at my brother-in-law’s ranch tonight.”

“Okay.”

“What about your wife?”

“Can she join us?”

“I ... ah ... ah ... Really?”

“She and I have talked about trying a threesome for some time. You have always been at the top of my fantasies as the third person. I really don’t want to cheat on her and she knows I would love for you to be that third person.”

“You’ve had dreams about me?”

“Yes, I’ve had wicked dreams about being with you.”

“Will your wife approve of us having sex?”

“I know she’ll approve if she gets to join us having sex.”

“Oh my God! What am I getting myself into?” She said, as my hand met hers on the crotch of her jeans.

“Oh I don’t know; probably a very bald and satisfied pussy.” I teased as my hand could feel the wetness of her jeans.

“Okay but could I have a kiss or two?” I gave her a kiss and held her tight. I didn’t know why she was doing this but I wasn’t going to try and talk her out of doing it.

I called my wife. “Honey, could you meet us at Wren’s house? You know how we talked about having some fun and how I told you how sexy I thought Wren is. She wants you to join us.”

Wren and I headed for her house in my truck. I had her sitting close to me with my right hand on the crotch of her jeans as I drove. She was like a teenage girl again. “After this, what else am I going to find out that you like?”

“I love my women to be naked and don’t like anything on their body except jewelry maybe.”

“I should tell you that I’ve been with another woman before but won’t tell you who.”

“Good. Syndy hasn’t, but we’ve talked about it and I think she can handle it. I’m going to love this.”

“Is Syndy shaved?”

“Yes, bald as a billiard; has been for twelve years now. I love dining at the Y.” My fingers were still playing with her damp and very warm crotch.

We got to her house and went inside.

“Are you ready to become a baldy?”

“Might as well, it already itches like crazy the way it is and I’m soaked. I don’t ever remember being this turned on before with my clothes still on. It’s been a while since I had any fun except with my vibe.”

“Okay, strip. I’ve wanted to see you naked for a long time now.”

“You want to help?”

“No, I want to watch you strip. Brings back old memories?”

“You mean completely naked? What memories?”

“I watched three girls strip on stage one night and then shave each other’s pussies bald. Hottest show I ever saw.”

“Really? How long ago was that?”

“Twelve years.”

“Oh, so that’s when Syndy shaved hers?”

“Not right away but later that same week. I did it for her and we’ve kept it silky smooth ever since.”

“She must have liked it.”

“I think she liked how I take care of it for her.”

“Where are we going to do this at?”

“If I have my druthers I would like to do it at the kitchen table.”

“You want me to sit on my kitchen table while you shave and play with my pussy? I may never be able to have meals there again thinking about it.”

Wren sat in the chair and first removed her boots. Then she slipped the shirt that she was wearing over her head and slide her pants down her very sexy legs, her socks come off with them.

She was a very well built woman, 5’10” probably 140 pounds, looked like maybe 34B breasts and a gorgeous set of legs. She had spent many summers working outside on a ranch and riding her horse; it showed as she had well defined muscles.

She stood up straight, looked me in the eyes and reached back unhooking the clasp on her bra, letting it slide off and drop on her other clothes. Her breasts had small areoles and the nipples stuck out about three quarters of an inch. I moved my hands forward, cupped her gorgeous breasts and then tweaked her nipples causing her to moan.

I stepped back to watch as she started sliding her cotton panties down her legs her bush coming into view; it was quite full. I was going to enjoy playing with it and getting rid of it. I couldn’t believe she would even think about having it shaved off.

“God, I feel so naked. Could you get naked too? I feel like a freak show standing here being the only one naked.” I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy. She crossed one leg in front of the other and then put both hands over her pussy trying to hide it from my eyes.

“This is your punishment for picking on your girls and embarrassing them like that.”

“Damn! I wish I had thought of making them stand in front of each other naked; it’s embarrassing.”

Just then there was a knock at the door, I told Wren, “You answer it.”

“You got to be kidding! I’m bare-assed naked.”

“Well, it wouldn’t be wise for me to answer as I am not supposed to be here. For your information, after tonight, it is not bare-assed naked, it will be bald-assed naked.”

“Can I go get my robe?”

“No!”

She went to the door, hiding behind it as she opened it. I saw Syndy standing outside. “Oh, thank God!” She opened the door more and hugged Syndy as she walked in.

“Why is Wren naked?” Syndy asked.

“She wants to become a baldy,” I said.

“Really?” Syndy said.

“Yeah, I guess, never really thought about doing it before,” said Wren.

“It really doesn’t sound to me like you really want to do it. Are you sure about this?” Syndy said.

“I’m sorry. Yes, I really do want to do this. It’s just Tim made me answer the door like this, and even though I was sure it was you at the door, I still can’t imagine what it would have been like if it had been a friend or a salesman or something. I’m so horny thinking about him shaving my pussy and being naked is all,” Wren said. You could tell she wasn’t comfortable standing naked before us waving her hands not knowing what to do with them. She was keeping one leg in front of the other; kind of hiding her bush and pussy.

“Well, I see you’ve quite a bit to work with there,” Syndy giggled, looking down at where Wren was spreading her legs, and then pointing and looking down at her pussy.

“OK, I think it is time to take care of this patch, don’t you?” I said teasingly.

“Yes, what do you need?” Wren said.

“Let’s see ... a razor, shaving foam, blades and scissors. Clippers if you have them would be nice.” Wren went to her bathroom to fetch all the items I asked for.

Syndy walked over to me at the table and started kissing and hugging me. “You sure she wants to do this?”

“I want her to do it. You know I’ve always had fantasies about her.”

“I can see why you have fantasies about her; she’s gorgeous. And I know you love bald naked pussies from my own experiences. I can’t believe you talked her into doing this. Wait, I can believe it.” Commented Syndy while looking down at her own crotch and smiling at me wickedly.

“Oh, maybe we better have a large bowl of warm water also.” I asked Wren, as she returned with the items setting them on the table.

She muttered as she went. “God, I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

She returned with a large bowl of water and set it on the table with the other things. I still wasn’t sure she really wanted to do this. “I was wondering, would you like to see Syndy’s bald pussy?”

“Oh God yes, I’m so embarrassed still being the only one naked here,” Wren said.

“Please Syndy, would you be so kind as to remove your clothes joining our naked hostess in her house? I think I’ve kept Wren embarrassed long enough.” I said with a sarcastic giggle in my voice.

Syndy at forty two was a little shorter and a little heavier than Wren, standing at 5’8” with auburn hair almost to the middle of her back, about 150 pounds and nice 36C breasts with picture perfect nipples.

Wren had come to my side and I was enjoying her hugging me as we watched Syndy start to strip off her clothes. She opened her sweater, sliding it down her arms and off. Next she stepped out of the flat shoes leaving her feet bare, no socks. Pulling her T-shirt over her head, she opened her pants and slid them down her thighs. Straightening back up, she unfastened the front catch of her bra letting it fall to the floor.

Syndy was wearing cotton bikini panties, a lot like the ones Wren had been wearing. The crotch was damp making them transparent and I could see her camel toe showing very prominently in them. I watched her blue eyes as she reached for her panties and began sliding them down her thighs. As her panties dropped to the floor leaving her very naked, I glanced at Wren as Syndy’s bald mound came into view. Wren was looking at Syndy’s bare mound entranced with a nice grin on her face.

Wren noticed me looking at her and commented. “I can’t believe you got her to shave bare like that. I have to agree that it’s very sexy bare like that. I can tell she really loves you. I think I’m going to like this even though it seems so crazy and wild.”

“Well I’m going to love it. I’ve always thought you were a very sexy lady. What about you? Why are you doing this? I mean I never guessed you had any interest in being with me?”

“Tim, you are a very nice looking man and I’ve flirted with you for the last two years but you’re married. I couldn’t break up your marriage. I just was weaker today and thought I had made you mad with the girls and didn’t want to lose you as my best friend. And then I was also super horny today and not sure why. The talking got dirty and I couldn’t quit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.