An All-American Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Max Geyser

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 9 - Navigate the dangerous curves of high school in the early 90s with Jake Parker as he overcomes a tragedy with friends, sports, sex and love.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Slow  

Deedee and I had surprises for each other Tuesday morning. I walked up to her locker just before classes started and handed her a freshly pressed gray jersey. She eagerly took it and opened her locker to hand me my white jersey. I made a show of pressing it to my nose.

“How does it still smell like you?”

“A girl has to have her secrets,” Deedee giggled, tapped my chin dimple and gave me a peck on the cheek before spinning off to the girl’s room to change into my jersey.

“Get a room!” Mike bellowed, to a chorus of laughter in the hallway.

I tipped an invisible hat to him with my left hand, peered into the invisible hat with interest, then reached in with my right hand to magically pull a middle finger out just for him.

It was just the kind of physical comedy he loved. He was rolling with laughter.


“STRIIIIIKE!”

I had just completely whiffed on a low strike three, slapping the barrel of the bat into my batting glove, I stormed back to the dugout.

“It’s alright, Parker, no one bats a thousand,” coach said encouragingly.

“No way I’d swing at that normally,” I shook my head in disgust.

I angrily hung my bat and started gathering my catcher’s gear. We were up 3-1 in the fourth. I hadn’t had a hit all day and it was pissing me off. I had been hit by a pitch and just struck out to start the inning.

“The next strike I see is going over that fence,” I fumed and pointed, ripping my batting gloves off.

With everything else going so well for me, this game was getting under my skin. It started with an umpire who must have had had a vision problem, because his strike zone floated around like a fart in the wind. I was setting Mitch up for perfect placement, and he was hitting his spots. We just weren’t getting the calls. No matter, Valley South had come to visit and they weren’t taking advantage. A better team would be giving us fits.

Woody did no better than me, striking out swinging. Chris Anders took strike three looking. Luckily he’d had an RBI double to bring me home in the first.

Mitch and I were still in a good zone, he was hitting his spots, but this ump was wearing me out.

The next batter fouled off Mitch’s first offering, and I felt like we had him dead to rights. I hooked my finger to the left between my knees. Mitch nodded and delivered a perfect slider that died in front of the plate. I had to drop to my knees and dig it out, but the damage was done. The batter swung at air.

Up 2-0 in the count, I fired it back to Mitch, got into my crouch and gave him the same sign. He nodded again and fired another slider, this time a little outside but the batter reached out and nearly swung himself out of his cleats. I dropped to my knees again, but it skipped over my glove and smashed into my right bicep. I hunted around for the ball for a moment before the batter realized he needed to haul ass to first on a dropped third strike. I flipped my mask up, grabbed the ball and threw it like a drop pass to first for the first out of the inning.

Man that hurt my arm. I didn’t miss a lot of pitches, but I knew that would leave a healthy bruise.

Mitch had good control of his fastball and his slider, but that was his entire arsenal. Either way, it looked like we might have solved this ump.

I set up high in the zone and signaled Mitch for a fastball. He nodded and fired away. It was a bit too high, but the batter had just watched two sliders and swung harmlessly underneath it. I think Mitch could see the smile behind my mask as I fired the ball back to him.

I got back into my crouch and signaled for another one. Mitch nodded and delivered right down the pipe.

“KERKLANK”

Batter got a good chunk of it but it bounced once right in front of Brian Thompsen and he fielded it cleanly, long-arming it to first for a second out.

I held up two fingers, making sure everyone knew we had two down.

I got back into my crouch and set up. I signaled for the slider and he delivered.

“KLANG”

The batter got a piece of the top of the ball and Mitch hustled to the grounder, bobbled it slightly before tossing it underhand to first to end the threat.

I got another plate appearance late in the sixth. Still up 3-1, I was up with two down. Mitch was on first and Jeff Roberts had a nice lead at third.

I stretched my neck, hunched my shoulders, gripped the bat and stepped in, setting my feet as I tapped the bat on each edge of the plate. As always, I had my little ritual. I brought the bat back and loaded up my body for the pitch.

I’d seen this pitch and it looked good. I ripped the bat forward with all the coiled energy of my body and struck it true.

“KERKLAAAANG!”

I hardly felt the ball hit the aluminum bat, I’d hit it that square. I charged toward first and it was still climbing. With two outs, Jeff knew to run on anything and was almost home as Mitch was rounding second. I broke into a slower trot after the center fielder stopped backing up and simply watched that ball sail well over the fence behind him.

“WHOAH!” the crowd seemed to cheer in unison. I’d truly gotten a piece of that one.

The cheers didn’t stop as I rounded the bases, meeting the whole team at home plate for high fives. I caught a glimpse of mom and Josh waving to me and Deedee and the rest of the girls in the front row were still going nuts.

“Parker,” coach said with wonder back in the dugout. “We gotta get you pissed off more often!”

A ball boy handed me the ball just as Woody was out at first.

“Thanks, kid.”

I grabbed a marker and put the date on it. “JP 5-14-91”

Coach would go on to replace Mitch and me in the seventh. We got to finish the game cooling our heels in the dugout as Corey Blank came in to catch for me and Brian Thompsen finished the game on the mound.

Mitch thought that was one of the tallest home runs he’d seen on this field. I couldn’t disagree. I told him it just felt perfect off the bat.

We ended up winning 6-1. I came out of the dugout loaded with gear, but that didn’t stop Deedee from practically tackling me as she leaped onto me with a big hug.

“Oh my God!” she said. “That home run was AMAZING!”

It was hard to pretend to be humble, but a gorgeous redhead was hugging me and telling me how awesome I was. Where’s a guy’s head to go?

“Thanks, Deedee,” I said with a grin. “Must have been the jersey. But it doesn’t smell like you anymore,” I wrinkled my nose.

She laughed her musical laugh again, and tapped my chin dimple before giving me a peck on the cheek. Josh was waiting patiently for my girlfriend to give me a moment with family and graciously she did.

I survived a second tackle as Josh jumped up for me. I gripped him for a brief hug, then set him down.

“Were you watching the whole game?”

“Yeah! I saw your home run too!”

“You did?” I asked him in earnest. “Then this is for you.” I pulled the dated ball out of my pocket and handed it to him.

“Is this the ball you hit?” he asked in wonder.

“Yep, take it home, but don’t leave it outside please,” I raised an eyebrow to him. “George will destroy it.”

“MOM! Jake gave me his ball!”

He couldn’t wait to show it to mom, then ran off to show it to practically everyone else.

“That was very nice of you, Jacob,” mom said with admiration.

“Oh, that was nothing, mom,” I grinned. “I plan to hand out a few more of those.”

“All that and humble,” mom joked. “Seriously though, great hit. No one could believe how far that went.”

Two games in and I was having a fine season.


On Wednesday, I was walking with my tray to my crew’s lunch table only to find it empty. Lexie’s table was empty as well. Then I noticed it. Both crews had requisitioned a set of tables long enough for half our freshmen class and were mingled together there. A spot was held for me right between Shelby and Deedee, with Mikey sitting to the right of Shelby, and Lexie sitting to the left of Deedee.

“Hey, Slugger,” Beast teased as I walked up to settle in.

I simply wasn’t sure how to respond. Deedee smiled broadly at me.

“I missed you every other day, so Lexie told everyone to get this table early and all get together.”

“Wow,” I breathed. This actually touched me a bit. Nearly half of our entire class was together at one table, and it had been coordinated because of me.

“Hey, everyone.”

And I meant everyone, save maybe Morgan. I learned later that she had planned to boycott the move, but relented when her usual table was empty.

“Mitch here says you beat the cover off one last night?” Beast pointed his fork at me.

“Yeah, I got a hold of one. But the cover was still on it. I gave it to my little brother.”

“You’re going to lift weights with us this summer, right?”

“Yeah, I plan to after baseball ends. Still planning early mornings?” I asked Beast.

“Yeah, if you can handle that,” he grinned.

“I can handle that, and I’ll be able to drive myself after my birthday.”

“That’s right, I always forget you’re the baby of the class,” Beast teased.

“Old Man River here thinks I’m a baby,” I grinned to Deedee, jerking a thumb at Beast.

Deedee giggled and winked at me.

“But you are a baby,” she teased, before changing her tone. “My baby...”

“Get. A. Room,” Mike huffed. Laughter rang out.

I laughed and got a look around the table as I dug into my BBQ chicken on a bun. It wasn’t bad. I was happy to see so many friends all together at one table, and I was surprised Lexie had engineered the move. Knowing her though, she had to have a motive. But everyone was talking together and having a good time. My head was swelling yet again. Shelby had been quiet, but seemed content with the move. I spent the rest of the meal eating and dividing my time between girlfriend and friends as best I could.

I sure hoped this move would last.


On Friday night I was dressed to watch a baseball game, as our varsity squad was hosting their first home game of the season. Just as we JV scrubs had done Tuesday, they’d also host Valley South.

Lexie arrived with Mitch and Deedee in the Hunter van, and I had made sure my car would be visible in the driveway.

Mitch and Deedee bailed out of the van as soon as it was in park, walking around the car and hardly noticing me.

I had told my friends about the car, but I had no photos of her and only Beast, Tree and Shelby had seen her.

“Awesome car, Jake,” Deedee gushed. “When can I get a ride in it?”

“Now, if we have time,’ I shrugged, looking at Lexie.

“Like, down your driveway and back? Sure,” she agreed.

With that, I flipped the latches and set both front seats forward, making room for Mitch and Lexie. Deedee slid into the passenger seat and I closed her door for her. I ran in to grab my keys and tell mom I was giving the crew a quick ride up the driveway and back.

Back out to the car, I slid into my seat, pedaled the clutch and turned the key over. She growled to life, and I set the stick between gears to let her idle for a moment.

Even Lexie was impressed by the sound of her, but both Mitch and Deedee were wide-eyed.

“It’s loud!” Deedee giggled.

“She,” I corrected. “She’s loud.”

“She?” Deedee questioned, tilting her head. “Should I be jealous?”

“Well, I do get to spend more time with her,” I teased. “But I can’t take her out until after my birthday.” “Then I won’t worry about HER just yet,” she teased back.

I slipped the shifter into reverse, and gave her just a hint of throttle to back up around the Hunter van. I dropped her into first and took a leisurely trip up the driveway, shifting only into second before repeating the process back down the driveway.

Deedee looked thrilled with the ride.

“Hurry up and turn 16, Parker,” Lexie admonished. “We all look good in this.”


“No baseball game tonight?” I leaned between the front seats of the Hunter van.

“We’ll make an appearance before it ends. We’ll need to make sure we know the score,” she winked playfully into the mirror.

Lexie’s mood was a little odd, I thought. I shrugged and put my attention back to my girlfriend, who had a similarly predatory look.

“Is there a party?”

“During a baseball game? No,” Lexie chuckled. “But there is tomorrow night...”

I just let that hang in the air. Grandpa had called mom to let her know I was off the hook for Saturday, as the race car was still at the paint shop.

“Trust us, Paker, you’re going to have a good time.”

We rolled up to a familiar home, once again at Mitch’s house. As it turned out, his whole family was at the game to watch his older brother Mark pitch, leaving the house wide open for us.

Mitch led us inside, and we hung around the kitchen as Mitch hunted for snacks. He produced a couple of bags of chips and some Oreos, dropping them on the table.

We sat around and shot the bull, acting like we were at the lunch table, but with chips and cookies instead. The girls were lost in their own chatter, and Mitch and I were talking about how school would be over in two short weeks, with graduation for the seniors only a weekend away.

There was word there’d be a kegger, but the location was unknown so far. I had a feeling we wouldn’t be the only freshmen in attendance this time.

Then, by some silent agreement, the girls got up and put the snacks away. Deedee took me by the hand and Lexie grabbed Mitch. We were led to the living room, where again, some silent agreement had been made.

“You two head upstairs,” Lexie intoned dismissively. “It’s your turn.”

She dropped into the couch and turned the TV on, beckoning Mitch to join her.

“Don’t make a mess on my bed,” Mitch shook his head.

“Sure...” I said with confusion.

Deedee giggled and yanked my hand toward the stairs, leading me upstairs to Mitch’s room.

She shut the door behind her, twisted the knob to lock the door, then pounced.

“Mmmmmph!” Whatever I was about to say was smothered in a heated kiss as she pushed my larger frame back onto the bed. She unceremoniously landed on top of me as she flattened me on top of Mitch’s bedspread. I’d hardly gotten a look at Mitch’s room before I was pinned to the bed by a heaving, busty redhead.

She walked her knees up the bed on each side of me, pressing her crotch against mine while bending her back to keep her lips locked onto me.

She had to come up for air, putting her forehead against mine and smiling into my eyes.

“I miss this all week,” she husked. “I almost can’t stand it.”

“Me too,” groaned, leaning up to kiss her soft, pouty lips again.

I reached up and gripped her breasts, feeling perhaps for the first time their full weight as they hung directly over my chest. She moaned in delight, grinding her hips into me and kissing me more firmly.

Suddenly she leaned back, sitting over me with all her weight on my midriff. She grabbed my hands and pulled me forward, then helped me pull my shirt off. I laid back down, and she put her weight on my chest with her palms moving down my pecs. Her eyes were wide and hungry, and her breathing was already short and tense. She moved her hands down my abs and lifted her head up to the ceiling, biting her lower lip.

I pushed my hands up her hips and into her shirt, my fingers walking up the soft skin of her white tummy.

“Nuh uh!” she admonished me lightly, putting my hands back over her shirt.

Foiled again, I felt some frustration.

“You know I don’t want to pressure you, Deedee, but why am I shirtless but I can’t touch your bare skin?”

She let out her breath, cocked her head slightly and stared into my eyes, then the color started to rise in her cheeks.

“Jacob, you’re all muscle, and chiseled, and like perfect. I’m all soft and pudgy, and I don’t want you to be turned off,” she admitted softly, looking away from my eyes.

“Deedee, why would you think that? You’re not pudgy. You’re beautiful. I love that you’re soft. If I wanted hard, I’d date dudes.”

With that, she giggled once again, slapping my bicep. It was easy to forget as a guy that girls have all the same insecurities we boys had, probably more so. They were not mythical creatures made of flowers and lace, they were imperfect humans just like us.

“If you’re not comfortable letting me touch or see you, I guess that’s OK. But I want you to know that there’s nothing wrong with what I’m seeing from here, and I’d love to see and touch more. But only if you want that. No pressure.”

Her eyes softened and a shy little smile tugged at the corners of her lips, her dimples pulling inward.

“Lexie’s all toned like you,” she complained shyly. “Her legs and abs and all, she’s just skinny and toned and I’m just. Just not.”

I wasn’t sure where this crisis in confidence was coming from, but I at least had to admire the vulnerability she was showing me. This was probably not something she’d discuss even with her best friend.

“Believe me, and I’m not saying this because you’re sitting on my crotch, but I’d choose you every time over her. Every. Single. Time.” I emphasized each word with a tap of my finger in the center of her cleavage.

She brightened a little and stared at me with a small smile, then suddenly got up off me and flipped on Mitch’s desk light. She then turned the room light off and prowled back to the bed, climbing on me once again.

“You’re the best boyfriend ever, and you’re being a good boy again,” she punctuated the last three words with kisses on my cheeks and chin.

“I’m going to let you see more of me,” she husked. “Then I’m going to see ALL of you.”

She tugged the bottom of her sweater with her arms crossed over her heavy tits. She pulled her sweater over her head, tossing her red hair as she shrugged her sweater to the other side of the bed.

She was now clothed only in her white bra from the waist up and perched on top of me. I made a show of bringing my fingers up her tummy, feeling her soft skin and even her ribs as I made my way to her luscious tits. There was nothing wrong with this girl. She had a body 98 percent of girls would simply kill for. I just didn’t quite know how to make her believe that.

She leaned down, hugging herself to me, only her bra preventing full skin-to-skin contact between us. Her body was so warm, and again her scent filled my nostrils as I simply held her against me, proud of her courage and hoping to be allowed more all at once.

I brought my hands up her back and expertly dug my thumb and middle finger into the seams next to the clasps of her bra and unsnapped it in a practiced fluid motion.

I felt her jaw drop and she sucked in her breath.

“Not your first time doing THAT,” she accused without malice.

I gave a mirthful little laugh. “Um ... No.” She leaned back out of our hug, then sat back over my hips once again, holding her arms over her loose bra.

She looked into my eyes and bit down softly on her lower lip and pulled her hands away, taking her bra with them. She had now exposed every inch of her milky skin from the waist up.

My eyes zeroed in on her pale white pendulous breasts, standing proudly high on her chest without benefit of the bra. Her nipples were small, rock-hard, rose-colored pebbles, surrounded by half-dollar sized areola. Her small nipples only made her D-cups look that much more impressive. There was hardly a crease or sag in the pale, smooth skin of her nearly perfect cleavage.

I simply gasped in wonder, my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide in surprise. I think my reaction was what she had hoped for, and she took my hands and placed them over the most magnificent pair of breasts I’d ever seen naked.

I gripped them gratefully, pressing them together and kneading them softly.

“I don’t know what you were worried about,” I said in a trance-like state. “You’re perfect.”

“I’m not,” she smiled. “But you’re the perfect boyfriend.”

“I try to be,” I said softly.

I leaned my head forward, willing her to bring her breasts to my hungry mouth. She leaned forward and teased me, keeping each nipple just out of my range before I grabbed her sides and held her still as I open-mouth kissed her left nipple, suckling it lightly.

She moaned and ground her covered pussy into my groin. I kissed and suckled my way through her cleavage until she brought her right nipple to my willing lips. I sank my teeth lightly into her rock-hard nipple, flicking my tongue over the tip.

She gasped and shuddered briefly, wriggling her hips back and forth and threatening to rub my cock raw through my clothes.

She leaned down and gave me a searing hot kiss, suddenly filled with need. I felt for the first time, our naked skin pressed together. It made me relaxed and tense all the same time. I wanted to feel that feeling forever, even with my cock swollen with need below her urgent hips. I wasn’t sure how long we’d been upstairs, but she was suddenly increasing the pace.

She feverishly kissed my lips, nibbling and pulling at them, darting her tongue into my mouth. Her eyes were open and getting wild with passion. In a frenzy, she pulled her body down mine and attacked my fly, hurriedly pulling my pants and briefs down my thighs as my cock sprang up out of its cloth prison. She stopped everything for just a moment, her mouth hanging open as she gripped and gazed at my cock. She shook her head briefly, gaining her bearings once again, and helped me out of my pants. Then she giggled a little and pulled my socks off, tossing them on the floor carelessly with a grin.

“Did you want me to pose?” I joked flatly, now totally naked to her gaze.

“Don’t tempt me,” she husked as she pressed her palm on the center of my chest to lay me flat down on the bedspread. She took position with her knees on either side of mine and grabbed my cock in her right hand.

She kept her gaze on mine, her eyes once gain fiery as she leaned down and ran her tongue from the base of the underside my cock to the very tip, watching my every reaction as she did it.

My mouth hung open in shock, she gazed at me through lidded eyes and pushed her lips down over the head and nearly half the shaft before she let out a breath over the tingling skin. She then drew in her cheeks, her dimples visible once again, as she brought her sucking lips up my shaft to pop off the head with a lewd slurp.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.