An All-American Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Max Geyser

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 7 - Navigate the dangerous curves of high school in the early 90s with Jake Parker as he overcomes a tragedy with friends, sports, sex and love.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Slow  

The rest of the week went very well, and I was in high spirits. Every other lunch period was spent either with my crew or my new girlfriend, and each side seemed to appreciate my company more. Well, other than Morgan, who was still a bitch to me.

Two new things happened during the week, though.

Beast asked if I’d like to go cruising with Tree and him at some point over the weekend. I had to tell him Friday was out, as I was going to the game and the opening night of races came Saturday night. I planned to watch as a spectator, and grandpa offered to take me. Sunday afternoon was about all I had.

He pondered it for a moment. “I’ll call and pick you up sometime Sunday afternoon. We’ll shoot hoops at my place, or even Tree’s.

“Sounds great,” I agreed. “My Sundays belong to me anyway,” I confirmed.

Secondly, I found a folded up note in my locker Friday morning, written in feminine penmanship.

“Don’t trust Lexie!”

I had no idea who had written it and deposited it in my locker, but they weren’t telling me anything I didn’t already know.


Lexie had told me Thursday that she was picking me up to bring the four of us to the game Friday night. Low and behold, she was right on time this week.

I had a light jacket over a hoodie. As I climbed into the van, I was a little surprised to see the girls in our jerseys again, this time over sweatshirts.

“The jerseys again?” I popped up an eyebrow to Deedee.

“Oh, Parker,” Lexie sighed. “You’ll figure it out soon enough.”

We took the half hour drive to County Central for our varsity away game. I got to chat a little with Deedee. Our conversations were getting more and more comfortable the more time we spent together. We both flirted lightly, and I was a little surprised we hadn’t stopped to eat, and there didn’t seem to be any plans for after the game.

As we got out of the van, I was informed by Lexie that Mitch and I would be sitting in the row behind the girls. It all started to make sense as we climbed into the stands. The front row was made up entirely of girlfriends of baseball players, only Lexie and Deedee happened to be dating freshmen players. Both girls were welcomed warmly by the upperclassmen girls.

I wondered if the gears turning in my head could actually be visible to other people. As the game started, Lexie was putting on her best charm, chatting it up with other pretty, older baseball girlfriends, all wearing the white jerseys of their boyfriends. This was apparently a ritual I’d never noticed before. But I had to wonder, even just for a fleeting moment, if Lexie hadn’t engineered two relationships for just such an occasion.

Torn from my thoughts by a rumbling in my stomach, I leaned down to Deedee.

“You hungry?”

“Yeah, I could eat.”

“Hot dog? Chips? Pepsi?”

“Yes, yes and yes,” she nodded with a broad smile.

I nudged Mitch. “Concession stand?”

“Yeah, I’m hungry.”

He started to get up when I cleared my throat. Nodding my head toward Lexie while giving him a meaningful look.

“She’ll take care of herself,” he shrugged absently, heading toward the food stand.

Deedee shrugged, and I followed along.


Hot dogs in hand, mustard-only for me, we took in the game. It was going quite a lot like our JV game had gone Tuesday. We were up 3-0 in the third and our pitcher was dealing.

Deedee turned around to pout at me. She’d spilled a little ketchup on my jersey. With tits like hers, I wasn’t quite sure where else gravity could have taken it.

“I’m sorry,” I soothed. “I must have put too much ketchup on there for you.”

“It’s not your fault,” she pouted. “I just hoped I didn’t have to wash it before I gave it back.”

“I know,” I mock pouted along with her. “I was hoping it would smell just like you when I next wore it.”

Her pout disappeared in a flash and she leaned back and tapped me on the chin dimple, then gave me a little smooch.

“You’re the best boyfriend,” she smiled.

“Bet your sweet ass I am,” I winked to her giggles.


The varsity Wolfpack didn’t allow a late-inning scare as we had Tuesday, and with much less drama, we rolled County Central 6-0 to start the season. Lexie had made the rounds with all the senior, junior and sophomore girls, chatting and charming, barely noticing when the game had come to a close.

She said her goodbyes and collected Mitch, Deedee and me to leave.

As we all piled into the Hunter van, Lexie put the key in the ignition and turned to the rest of us.

“We’ll have about an hour and a half before your curfews. There’s another senior party, or we can go park.”

The statement hung in the air as a question. No one said anything for a moment before Mitch popped his hand up.

“Park,” he grinned.

“Park!” my pretty new girlfriend enthused, with her hand up and a gleam in her eye.

“What’s it going to be, Parker?” Lexie asked without emotion.

“What does Lexie want to do?” I challenged, looking her in the eyes.

“Either is fine,” she said flatly.

“If I said party, would it be a tie vote?” I leveled at her, knowing where she would rather be.

“We’ll just park,” she said flatly, rolling her eyes and starting the van. She had deftly averted a controversy.


A half hour later, we were pulling into a familiar spot. The same abandoned farmstead. Lexie carefully turned the van behind the garage and shifted into park, turning the van off.

We were completely in the dark this time. Lexie turned the key back, letting the radio play once again.

“I’ve Been Thinking About You” by Londonbeat was playing, somewhat appropriately. Not my type of music, as most times and I leaned more toward guitar-based rock.

“OK,” Lexie ordered. “Far back seat for you two. Mitch and I get middle seat.”

That froze me in my tracks a little as Deedee started to climb over the seat with a grin. We’d be a lot closer than I thought would be comfortable. Hell, I was a little uncomfortable with the distance from the far front to the back last time. Deedee grabbed my face and stole a kiss before, once again, practically dragging me over the back of the seat.

I carefully plopped into the back seat to her right as Mitch and Lexie found their way to the seat in front of us, Mitch also the right of Lexie. Deedee grabbed me again and planted a searing kiss on my lips with the intensity of a week’s worth of buildup. I tuned out the wet lip smacking going on just in front of us, and let my tongue gently part her lips as my fingertips held her delicate jaw. She simply melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I opened my eyes for a breath to notice Lexie once again staring at me as she kissed Mitch, giving him a sloppy mouthful of tongue. Things seemed to be progressing rather quickly up there.

For her part, Deedee turned up the heat, bringing her hands down to touch my chest, cupping my pecs as she looked at me with wild eyes. I realized the whole couple scene was turning her on again. What I wouldn’t give to be alone with her instead, but how could I complain?

I tried to focus on my girl. Her taste and smell were intoxicating once again, turning me on despite the slight discomfort of the voyeuristic and exhibitionist situation unfolding. I took her hint from her hands on my chest, and made the same move on her, careful to place my hands firmly over her breasts on the outside of my jersey, making sure not to tickle her. I pressed those mountains of flesh together, feeling even through an undershirt and jersey, her hardening nipples. She broke the kiss and moaned into my mouth, gasping for breath as I massaged her breasts over her clothes.

She turned my head to the side and whispered very softly. “A new rule tonight.”

I turned my head and looked into her eyes questioningly.

She pulled my ear to her lips again. “My pants stay on tonight. Is that clear?”

I shrugged and put my lips to her earlobe. “You know I won’t pressure you.”

She smiled warmly and shook her head, turning my ear to mouth once again. “It’s not that, it’s um, you know?”

I gave her meaningful nod in understanding, knowing how a girl’s calendar worked. “It’s totally OK. Anything you want, just tell me what to do.”

“Keep kissing me,” she whispered. “And be a good boy again. It will be worth it” She smiled before tackling me once again.

Our whispered conversation did nothing to stall proceedings in the middle seat. I could see from the glow of the dashboard lights that Mitch had his hands under Lexie’s shirt, she had her eyes closed but seemed to sense my glance and opened them, looking right at me. I slammed my eyes shut again and refocused on Deedee, letting my hands slip the long hem of my jersey, trying to lift it up.

“Nuh uh,” she softly whispered, taking my left hand back up to her right breast and my right down to her thigh. I kissed her in recognition of her need once again, and slid my hand up and down her thigh as I regripped her heaving breast and laid a heated kiss on her lips.

I was once again slightly frustrated that she kept me out of her shirt.

She forced her tongue into my mouth again, seeking mine as I turned my right hand over and cupped her mound with my palm and fingers. Her breath escaped her lungs in a groan of ecstasy as my touch was just what she craved. I gripped my left hand tighter over her breast, pressing my thumb and forefinger together, squeezing her rock-hard nipple.

She broke the kiss again, seemingly getting a glance into the middle seat. I gave her neck a light nibble, rubbing my palm more forefully against her buttonfly. She exhaled sharply, now grinding her mound against my hand more urgently. Her hands moved from my chest and abs to my crotch. She gasped slightly once again as she discovered my rock hardness for her.

I brought my lips to her ear and whispered probably more loudly than I should have. “You like that, don’t you? You like my hands all over your hot body.”

She moaned a soft ‘yes’ in reply.

Lexie gasped and sucked in her breath from the seat in front of us. I was simply too focused to look or guess what was causing that, but nothing seemed to have changed up there.

I kissed her earlobe, her neck, her cheek in quick succession, turning up the tempo of my palm and fingers running up and down her mound. I could feel the blazing heat of her inferno between her legs, as she pushed back into me with more urgency. Her breath became more ragged and I could sense that she was getting close.

Not to be outdone, Lexie was similarly breathing and grunting, but sounded slightly frustrated. I hazarded a glance to see her grinding her teeth together, her smaller but rather perky tits tenting up in her shirt. There was no sign of what Mitch was up to as I simply couldn’t see him. I wasn’t sure I wanted to, to be perfectly honest.

Back to my task, I ratched up the tempo on Deedee’s now quivering pussy, gripping her nipple through her shirts as tightly as I dared. I went for the kill as I brought my lips to her ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.