Karma Doesn't Have to Be a Bitch - Cover

Karma Doesn't Have to Be a Bitch

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - What if you actually got rewarded for being a good person? What might happen if there was an accountant who kept Karmic books on everyone? What kind of reward might he give you if you were very, very good? Widower Flynn Doyle is about to find out.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Slow  

As Pan recommended we moved when Flynn turned seventy. We moved to a remote part of Utah where neighbors were as likely as not to have more to hide than we did. They aren’t interested in what you are doing as long as you don’t get into their business. We weren’t there yet, but I knew our family was going in the direction of a polyamorous relationship.

After several trips to the Magic Glade with her daddy Aileen begged him to make love to her in the real world so she could get pregnant and have his baby.

Flynn explained that he was never going to die, but Aileen would age and die like any normal human. Aileen said she understood, but who really can understand something like that? Since Pan made changes to Flynn, there was no problem with him keeping multiple women satisfied. His dick was always hard if one of us wanted it hard and he could ejaculate as many times a day as we needed him to. I don’t know how he had enough hours in the day to make love to all his women. Maybe he had something like a “Time Turner” to make it possible.

Flynn was seventy-seven when he got Aileen pregnant for the first time. Sometimes Flynn would start reading a book in bed and he would nod off. Aileen and I would cuddle and talk about how wonderfully Flynn makes love to us. Aileen and I totally agree about how fond we are of G-Spot orgasms. We got very close when I wasn’t looking at my daughter as my rival.

Brigid turned fourteen and Flynn convinced her to wait until she was nearly fifteen to get pregnant. Brigid was adamant about it though, she was going to get pregnant and bear her father’s baby. Flynn’s sperm were still potent because he always seemed to get girls pregnant without any trouble.

Cara was as obnoxious as I was about getting her daddy to take her to the Magic Glade for the first time. She was a brat announcing how good she was at making her daddy cum and the wild pleasure he gave her with orgasm after orgasm. Flynn bedded and bred her in the real world the next night. He grinned and told me, “Morning sickness should take some of the wind out of her sails.”

We moved again and bought a ranch that had gone out of business. The owner had built a house much like a grand hotel, so we had room for quite a few kids.

Flynn and I both adjusted our looks younger so we could enjoy each other and our daughters could enjoy their dad more.

Cathleen turned fourteen and she didn’t even bother with the Magic Glade.

After her birthday dinner she dragged her dad to her suite and they made another baby that night.

Dana liked to think she was the biggest slut of all Flynn’s daughters. They fucked by the side of the swimming pool in front of anyone who happened to be watching, and she caught when she gave her dad her virginity too.

Erin was a romantic and asked her dad to take her on a horse packing trip into the wilderness. She told me that her daddy made her first time so sweet and special she wished she could be a virgin every time they made love from then on. Flynn didn’t get her pregnant the first time they made love, but before the end of the trip she was knocked up.

When Neasa turned fourteen, Aileen’s daughter Ingrid was also turning fourteen. Since the girls were the same age, they had grown up together and were best friends. They asked their dad to take them white water rafting together. They wanted to be deflowered and impregnated together. As they were getting all the gear packed, the proverbial shit hit the proverbial fan.

A representative from the Montana State Department of Education knocked on the ranch house door early one Monday morning.

We were cited for not having a properly registered home school and not sending our children to public school.

As we were dealing with that, the Department of Homeland Security paid us an unannounced visit. They wanted to know what we were doing out in the wilderness with so many teenage girls, so many pregnant teens, and so many young mothers. I can still hear dad coughing when the DHS agent asked if we were a cult and if we recognized the authority of the US Government.

We all transported to the Magic Glade and left the ranch deserted. Dad went back to the real world to take care of the horses until we got them all sold or given to good homes.

Pan came to visit and glared at Flynn. “Are you trying to grow your harem bigger and better than mine?” The god asked.

“No. My daughters all want me to breed them, and now I have a fourteen year old granddaughter who wants me to get her pregnant too. I can’t seem to say no to pretty girls. Of course now that we are hiding out in the Magic Glade, my daughters Nessa, Nora, and Shannon and my granddaughter Ingrid won’t be able to get pregnant,” Flynn said.

Pan frowned and said, “You can get your daughters pregnant once each, but you have to tell your granddaughters they have to go back to the real world and find their own man if they want children.”

Life went on as in a dream. I mated and bred my daughters Nessa, Nora, and Shannon when they turned fourteen. Everyone was happy. We had pretty much continuous sex. I guess the only disadvantage for the girls was finding a moment went another girl wasn’t already using my dick.

One day Pan popped up in our section of the glade. “I had an idea,” He said.

“I’m bored with the same one-hundred and one girls after four-thousand some years. How are you doing with your nineteen girls?” Pan asked.

“I’m never bored. Every one of them is a jewel. Each is totally unique and every time we make love is the best sex of my life,” I said.

“You don’t have time for drinking or hunting. You just provide stud service all day long. Are you content with that life?” The god asked.

“I’ve always been a horny SOB. This is about the best eternity I can imagine. I do hate to think of my mortal daughters dying someday,” Flynn replied.

Pan grinned and said, “That’s the thing, I don’t think they will die. At least not your granddaughters. Since you were an immortal when they were conceived, I think they will be more like Nymphs, just not so over the top. I want to test my theory when your first granddaughter turns fourteen.”

“Ingrid is already fourteen and very discontent that she can’t have a baby,” I said.

“Here’s my thought: I’d like to test Ingrid and see if she is more Nymph than human. If she likes mating with me, I’ll let you breed your daughters and granddaughters until you have one-hundred near Nymphs in your harem. You and I should start having parties together. We should exchange our girls if one of them seems interested in the idea,” Pan said.

“I don’t like the idea of my girls coming back to me and thinking I give them second best. I’d rather stay with nineteen, or even just one girl, than be second choice in my daughter’s eyes,” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.