Karma Doesn't Have to Be a Bitch - Cover

Karma Doesn't Have to Be a Bitch

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What if you actually got rewarded for being a good person? What might happen if there was an accountant who kept Karmic books on everyone? What kind of reward might he give you if you were very, very good? Widower Flynn Doyle is about to find out.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Slow  

Erin grinned at me and whispered, “I know everything I need to know. You make me tingle when you walk into a room. You make me feel hot all over. You make me feel way beyond wanting, all the way to needing. Please take me home and have your way with me.”

We left the pub and walked to my old 4WD Bronco in the parking lot. I unlocked the door and opened it for her. She climbed in, letting me see up her skirt on purpose. She had gone commando, and she smelled hot!

I drove home and took her up the stairs to the tower-top room. I had followed Mary Flynn’s advice and sold Mary Ryan-Doyle’s desk, cleaned up the room, and put a bed up there. The delivery men were dismayed when they had to get the king-size bed up the castle stairs.

I lit the candles in the wall sconces and agreed with Mary that the tower room made a great place to seduce a girl.

Erin had a lot of unsatisfied need. No seduction was required. She practically ripped my clothes off. We mashed our bodies together over and over until both of us felt; first relief, and then satisfaction.

I escorted Erin down the castle stairs and to the bathroom. We took a shower together. She used the shower head on a flexible hose as a bidet and cleaned my semen out of her vagina. We finished washing each other, dried off, and got dressed.

Erin looked at me with an apprehensive expression on her face. “Dr. Doyle, that was so much better than I expected. I hope you understand that I just needed to feel you inside me and know what it was like to have a man want me. I have always been ‘the smart girl,’ never ‘the pretty girl’ or ‘the sexy girl.’ I just had to know I was desirable, not ugly. You gave me the answer to my self-doubting questions. I’ll always love you for that. I hope you weren’t expecting fireworks, symphonies, or a cottage with a white picket fence, because that’s not who I am or what I’m looking for,” Erin said.

I chuckled and said, “How the world has changed! You just gave me the ‘guy’s’ speech! I’m fine. I had some demons to exorcise, and you were instrumental in sending them on their way. I wasn’t looking for forever either.”

We made out for a while, then Erin said, “You better take me back to the bar so I can get my car. If we keep doing this, you’ll get me horny again, and I won’t leave until tomorrow.”

I grinned at her and said, “That wouldn’t be a tragedy as far as I’m concerned, but I want to make sure you get what you want from this.” I grabbed a jacket and took her out to the Bronco. I drove her back to the pub, made sure her car started, and then I drove home alone. I felt more relaxed, but it was more of a mechanical thing, like the old expression, “I got my pipes cleaned.” There was something emotionally unsatisfying about it. I knew one-night stands were not what I wanted. It felt like something was missing.

When Mary turned eleven, her nipples got bigger and often swelled up to be much bigger and harder than usual. It sometimes seemed like a volcano was trying to push up from under her flat chest. Her bottom was still tiny, but sometimes when she sat on my lap I thought she felt better padded and a little less bony. I thought Mary was still too young for a real romance, but I was starting to feel more drawn to her. I decided that to reduce the chances of my behaving inappropriately I needed to find a better sexual release than masturbation.

After Mary went home one night, I went down to the Short Horn bar. I got a Guinness and sat at a conspicuous table. I wasn’t alone long before Sandy O’Rourke, one of my most persistent admirers, sat down next to me.

“How are you Professor Doyle?” She asked, putting her hand on mine.

I was gratified to see concern in her big blue eyes.

I grinned and said. “Sandy, I’m much better. I’m still processing the grief stages, but I’m at the place where company is superior to solitude.

“How have you been?” I asked.

“Now that I see you, I’m in exactly the same place I was when I threw myself at you a few years ago. You make me hot and wet in a way I’ve never been before. I can’t seem to resist you, in my imagination at least,” Sandy said.

“I’m glad to hear that. Not from a narcissistic point of view, but because I’d like for both of us to find out if we would be as good together as you’ve imagined,” I said.

Sandy grabbed my hand and literally dragged me out of the bar. She took me to her car and unlocked the door with the remote. We got in and she drove me to her apartment. It was the kind of off-campus apartment a first year teaching assistant could afford.

Sandy dragged me into her bedroom and we undressed each other. She looked in my eyes for a few seconds and said, “You’re still young enough to need the edge taken off.”

It surprised me, but Sandy blew me. Looking down at her pretty face, long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes excited me in a way I hadn’t felt for a long time. I came in her mouth, and she swallowed my ejaculate. We cuddled on her bed. She was a little impatient, so I went down on her and gave her several good orgasms. By that time I was hard again and we fucked energetically in several positions.

“Do you want me to go?” I asked.

Sandy giggled and said, “Hell no Flynn. I got a Queen-size bed on purpose to have room to share with a handsome stud.”

We cuddled, but before we went to sleep I got hard again, and Sandy got hot again, so we fucked again. I was going to get up and get us a warm wash cloth to clean up with, but she pushed me down and said, “You rest. I know where everything is, so it’s quicker for me to go get things.”

It was a comforting feeling to have Sandy gently cleaning up my cock and balls with a warm, damp wash cloth. She handed me a clean cloth to clean her pussy juice off my face.

I laughed and said, “You taste delicious and you smell sexy, so I wouldn’t mind smelling you all night.”

Sandy came back to bed and cuddled up tight behind me. I turned and kissed her. Sandy said, “You totally exceeded my expectations Flynn. How was it for you?”

“You are the second woman I’ve been with since my wife died so it’s a pretty small sample size but you are tied for first.” I said.

Sandy kissed me hard. She turned on her side, with her face away from me. It felt nice for my limp cock to lie against her tight little butt. I could tell Sandy was crying, but I wasn’t sure why. I decided the best thing to do was to let her process whatever emotion she was feeling. I kissed the back of her neck, put my arm loosely around her waist, and dropped off to sleep.

In the early morning hours, I became aware that Sandy was awake and kissing me hungrily. I gave her a grin and whispered, “I think I’m close to codger status, girl, so I might not be able to give you everything you need every single night, but tonight I’m hungry too, and I’m sure as hell going to try. I came closer to making love to Sandy. It was slow and gentle, but very satisfying. She let me know when she needed me to do her harder and faster so she could cum. It was what I needed too, so we got each other off, and went back to sleep without worrying about cleaning up.

I remember my brain recorded the experience as satisfactory, successful, and satisfying. It wasn’t what I expected making love with Mary would be like, but it was pretty damn good.

We woke up about the same time. Sandy smiled at me and said, “I’ve been with a guy a few times, but this is the first time I’ve been with a MAN.”

I kissed her and said, “I’m happy to know I met expectations.”

“Oh god Flynn, I didn’t mean it like that. You far exceeded my wildest dreams. I’ve never cum with a guy before. You gave me the first orgasms I’ve ever had that didn’t come from my own fingers. I just didn’t want to say anything that would sound emotional, needy, or stupid that pushed you away,” Sandy said.

I kissed her again and whispered, “I’d like to do this again, if that fits in with what you want. Actually, I’d like to see you regularly, if you feel that way too.”

So Sandy and I became a regular thing. We were a FWB couple. I would stay over when Sandy didn’t have an early class the next day. We had all the required conversations about birth control and exclusivity so we could love each other bare back without worry.

When Mary came to see me the next day she studied my face closely. “You look different. Feel better?” She said.

“Yes, but I think it’s just physical. I don’t feel the emotional things I expect to feel when we are married,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.