A Black Family White Toys
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by WhiteWomenBelongOnTheirKnees

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A white women and her daughter become toys to a black teen and his family

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female  

Note from the ihaveno_name this is an update, I am sorry for all the grammar mistakes. I am trying to find an editor.

Riley was piss that the black kid next door was always making rude remarks about her, and 15 year old twin daughters Jenny and Lisa. Her friend Cindy who was a teacher had used to live there, but then she had just disappeared, and few days later a black couple moved in with their son and daughter. She had not meet the daughter, Jenny had told her she was away at a camp. She had tried to ignore them but ever time she went outside to sunbathe, The boy would be at the fence making comments. She could feel him always looking at her ass and tits.

The next day when Riley arrived home, she notice that her daughters were not yet home. Finding a found a note saying they had gone next door. She knocked on the door and a black women in her late 30s answered it. “Where are my daughters” she said rudely.

“They are up stairs with my son Derk’. She said smiley smugly at Riley “My name is Latoya Wright why not come in so we have a chat and get to know each while they get ready”.

Riley follow the women to the kitchen, Latoya told her to take a seat we’ll she gets her a drink, as she sat down wondering what her daughters were doing up stairs. When Latoya come over she pass Riley a cup of tea, as they talk Latoya keep trying to talk about sex and asking her if she as see anyone. After she had finish her tea Riley was feed up with the women, so she decided to leave.

She got up and said “I need to go and make dinner tell my daughter to be home in one hour.”

Latoya just replied still smiling, “Nah you can sit back down and wait for me to finish my drink.” Riley did now why but she had urge obey, sitting back down she steer at Latoya with mouth open. “Don’t you fell good when you obey” Latoya ask Riley The bitch was right she had felt pleasure when she had obey Latoya commend.

When Latoya finished her tea she put the cup down, “Go clean those cups.” She was shock how dare this black women tell her to clean the dishes when she was the guest.

As she thought this her body started get warm. She start to replied “I am not your ma ... when her whole body started to burn.

“If you don’t want to roast you should get to it,” Latoya order her with a look that scared her. So Riley decided to do it, as she made her way of to the sink. The burning fade again what was happening She thought as the sink filled with water. “Because you talk back you can clean the rest as well,” As Riley clean Latoya walked up behind and gave her ass a slap “now be a good white girl and clean them spotless, when you are done come see me, I will be in the living room,” she said giving Riley ass another slap.

Riley was worry why did her body feel like it was on fire, when try to fight back. She thought that best thing to do was just to get out of this house, But she then remembered her daughters were up stairs. Good god what was happening to her daughters. She stop washing the cup and started to head upstairs, when the burning started again every step she took made it worst.

Giving up she turn around and she decided she would finished the cups first, then go save her daughters. As she started washing dishes again the burning stop, When she had finish the dishes Riley walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the stairs. As Riley got to them stairs she put one foot on the bottom step and the heat return, she sigh Latoya had told go the living room, realise she would have to obey, Riley headed to the living room.

As she got there she saw Latoya sitting on a couch using her phone she pointed at the ground next to her feet. Did that women think she was a dog who would sit at her feet. Before she could say anything Latoya looked up at her, and Riley knew she had to obey she walked over and got down on her knees.

Latoya said “good girl” and give her head pat, she felt rush of pleasure all over body. She start to asked Latoya what was happening but Latoya just said, “Be quiet” and went back to her phone.

After making Reilly wait for her Latoya looking down at Riley and said, “I bet you are wonder what is happening to you.”

“Of course I am you black bitch what have you done to me,” Latoya then give her a angry look at Riley that her made look to ground scared.

“The tea I give you had a drug called WRS 3 in it, The drug is turning you into my another white slave for my family. The drug is changing your body and mind to reposed to blacks your only purpose now to bring us pleasure.”

“Right now the now the drug has made submissive you to me, you will do anything I command you will do.” Picking up a pair of head phone next to her Latoya carry on, “The drug only works for about a 1 or 2 days, but in that time the brain can be rewired permanently.”

“That is not possible bitch, when I get home I will ring my sister the sheriff, and be the end the night you will be in jail.”

With a laugh “Trust me white girl it is and you will ring your sister, Not to tell on me but to help us enslave her white ass.” Patting her head again Latoya then said “Now it’s time I start programming you, so you will been ready for your Master.” “My master,” Riley asked.

“Yes me and my husband Lucas have decided, to give you to are son Derk as his first slave, He has lusted after since we moved in. Would you like to be my son white toy” she said smirking at her.

This was a joke she thought, no way could she be given a boy half her age, “Fuck you bitch and your brat will never be my Master there is no way I will his toy.”

Still patting her head “You will bitch once I have program you will beg him be your Master, he is playing with your daughters right but I bet he can’t wait to play with you.”

“So lets get your ready to meet your Master stand up remove that dress.” Riley try to fighting it but she still stood up and drop her dress down, she then waited in her bra and panties, into Latoya pointed to the centre of the room, and told her to go there.

Walking around the white women Latoya would make comments about her body, “Not to bad you got nice big tits Derk will enjoy them” while squeeze her tits. Going behind she started slapping Riley ass, “And he is go to love this fat ass, tell me the truth have you been fuck in the ass slut.”

“No I have never my ex husband try but I refused,” Reilly said with tears coming down her face.”

Notice that Reilly was crying, Latoya stood in front of her and stroke her check, “Is my poor baby sad, well when your training is done you never be sad again, now get down on all fours and follow me.”

Reilly follow the women like a dog into they got to a cupboard, “In you go slut head to floor and ass up.” She felt a pair headphones been place over her ears “close your eyes and make sure you listen to every word slut, I will be make in a hour.”

As the door close Reilly found herself in complete darkness, after 5 minutes in the darkness she heard Latoya voice in the headphones.

“Listen to me all that matter right now is listening to what I am saying.”

“You are no long at a stuck up white bitch.”

“You are a slut.”

“You are a whore.”

“You are a fuck toy.”

“You are a White slave.”

“You belong to Derk.”

“You will always call Derk Master.”

“You love to show your body to your master, his family and friends.”

“Your mouth belongs to your Master.”

“Your tits belongs to your Master.”

“Your cunt belongs to your Master.”

“Your ass belongs to your Master.”

“You always be really to serve your Master.”

“You need to suck your Master black cock all the time.”

“You need your Master to fuck your cunt and ass all the time.”

“You love it when get cum shot on your face.”

“You love to lick black pussy and will do it when ever you are told to.”

Riley try to block it out, by thinking of her daughters. But then heard

“Your daughters are slaves.”

“Jenny belongs Mistress Latoya, She is now call Candy.”

“Candy is Mistress Latoya personal pussy licker.”

“Lisa Belong to Master Lucas, She is now call Sugar.”

“Sugar is Master Lucas personal fuck toy.”

“You love to watch your daughters and other white women suck and fuck black cock.”

“You love to watch your daughters and other white women lick black pussy.”

“You love to have lick your daughters and other white women pussy.”

“You love to lick cum of other white slaves after they have been use be there owner.”

As the recording finished Riley sat in the darkness thinking it was over, into it started up again on repeat.

When the door open Riley was a change women, As Latoya took the earphones off the women head she could hear Riley muting, “I love to suck my Master black cock.” Latoya took hold on Riley hair and lead her out the cupboard and back to couch.

With Riley still muting, “I love it when cum is shot is on my face.”

“Look at me girl,” Riley head snap up straight away to look at Latoya. “Derk told me he wants train you, but I can’t have a white slave in my house, who does know how to believe around their superiors, so I’m going give a few basic lesson before he get here.”

“When your owner snaps their finger and points to the ground, you will drop down onto your knees and look up at your owner.” Latoya then snap her finger and point at the ground, and watched as Riley move in to position.

When Riley look up she meet Latoya gaze, who then gave her a quick tap on the nose. “Never look at any black person in eyes, always look at the mouth waiting for a order”.

“Sorry Mistress Latoya” Riley said, with her eyes focused on Latoya mouth.

“Good girl now show me your tits again and tell me who they belong to now.”

Pushing her tits up she said, “My tits belong to my Master, they are his to use in way he wants, I hope he will fuck them with his cock.”

Looking down at white women Latoya give her a smug smile, she love watching proud white women been turn into slaves.

“Now turn around show me fat ass you have back there,” Riley then turn around and bent over.

Give her ass a wiggle she respond, “I hope my master like it.”

“What do you want my son with your ass whore,” Latoya asked her.

“I want master to fuck my fat white ass while I am on all fours like a dog and for him to reach around play with my big tits” she said with a giggle.

“Really I thought you said my son would never be your Master.”

Riley hanged her head before looking up and saying “I was a stupid white bitch I now I have learn the error of my ways, Derk is my Master and I his slave, slut, whore, and fuck toy.”

Latoya phone then when off, “Well you might get your wish, Derk he just finish getting your daughters ready, we have brought them each a maid uniform. We will have to get one for you too, next week when my daughter comes home we are having a party. So all three of you can be the maids now get down and kiss my feet while I wait for Derk to come down with my toys.”

“Yes Mistress Latoya.”

Riley got back on her knees and bent over with ass pointing to the door and started to kiss Latoya feet. While she down there she was thinking if she does good job, mistress might tell her Master she can have a reward.

Maybe she should offer to lick mistress pussy, that might put her in a good mood. She started to day dreaming about licking Latoya pussy while she was licking her feet, when she hear the door open. “You are right mom the whore does have a nice ass, What do you think Lisa do you want to get your lezzie tongue in that ass.

“Yes Master Derk I want to lick my mommy fat ass” she heard Lisa say with a giggle.

“What about you slut” he ask Jenny while giving her ass a slap.

“No Master Derk I want to see you fuck the whore fat ass” she said also with a giggle.

As Riley listened to her daughters she hope It would happen, the thought of Lisa licking her ass, then her Master fucking her ass for first time was making her wet. “Please mater let her lick my ass so it will be ready for you to fuck, please Master I need your big cock.

“Hey no talking slut you have a job to do,” Latoya told her so Riley went back to kiss and licking Latoya feet.

Her heart started pounding as she hear Derk walking over to stand behind her ass, She felt Derk hands playing with her ass, “yes Master please use this whore” she said. Derk then pull her panties down and started rubbing her pussy.

“This cunt is soaking wet, looks like she ready needs a fuck he said laughing at her. He started rubbing his cock on her ass.

“You shouldn’t tease your bitch son.”

“You right mom I don’t think she is ready,” Riley heard him say as he pull her panties back up, and then walk back to her daughters. “I did just fuck this little lezzie 10 minutes ago” giving Lisa ass a slap.

“OK whore you can stop licking my feet, my pussy needs some attention,” said Latoya. She then stood up pulled her dress off Riley raised her head just in front of Latoya panties and said “Mistress Latoya may I lick your pussy.”

Latoya beam down “No whore but you can pull my panties down with your teeth don’t damage them,” Latoya laugh as Riley pull the panties down she heard Jenny give a moan “see something you like slut.”

“Yes Mistress can your slave please lick your pussy.”

“Soon slut your mom is getting it ready,” she said as she step out of panties.

Riley then rise her head back to in front of Latoya bare pussy, she then looked at Latoya with big begging eyes. “Bad girl I didn’t I tell to never to look at your superior in the eyes and that is disgusting you are drooling on my nice panties.”

“Now put your head to ground, Derk do you mind if give this slut a spanking?”

“Nah you go right ahead mom.”

After Riley got into position she felt Latoya hand spanking ass, she keep going into Riley checks were red all over. “Have you learn your lesson slave.”

“Yes Mistress Latoya thank you for teaching this slave not to drool on your panties.

“Now turn around look up and see how sexy your daughters are slut.”.

As Riley turn she raised her head up to see her Master, he was stand there naked a bag in one hand and in the other holding two leashes that were attached to collars around Jenny and Lisa neck, her mouth drop when saw what they were both wearing French maid uniform, their tits were hang out Lisa had Double D the same as Riley, Jenny were only C.

Both of them had dye there hair bright blonde with pink ends. They had never look so hot she thought. She want to buried her face in their pussy, “Hey slut if you what to lick my slaves pussy you need to ask permission”. Latoya told her. She then snapped her fingers and pointed at Jenny “come here slave.”

“Master Derk my Mistress needs me may I please go.”

“Sure slut” he said then he place her leash in her mouth, Jenny curtsey before walking over to Latoya.

She then bent over so Latoya could take the lead out of her mouth she then curtsey and said “How may your white slave serve you mistress,” Latoya pointed at the ground Jenny quickly knelt down.

“Were you good slave for my son” she ask Jenny.

“Yes this slut Candy clean his room, While he gave Sugar a good hard fuck, after he was finished with the slut, I clean his cock and I lap up cum he left in sugar cunt.”

“Good girl now Candy tell your slut mother what you are.”

Riley watch as Jenny stood up turn around to face her and said “Mommy from now on, I am Mistress Latoya slave girl, I am now called Candy.” She turn around bent over and lift up her short skirt showing her naked ass, “My white body belongs to Mistress Latoya.”

Riley notice there was a tattoo above Candy ass saying property of Mistress Latoya, Candy then turn back around, “Mommy I love to lick my Mistress beautiful black pussy and ass.”

“Because you are been a good girl Candy I will allow you to lick my pussy,” Latoya give the leash around Jenny neck a pull. Who then got back down onto her knees and started to lick Latoya pussy.

“Hey slut are you enjoy yourself.”

“Yes master” Riley respond.

“That’s a good girl now look at me, Riley turn back to towards Derk and look up at him.

He was playing with Lisa ass into he pull her leash and went over to the to a chair. Lisa walked over with him and stood next to him, Derk snapping his fingers at Riley and point at the ground, watching the women crawl over. He asked his mom, “Have candy pussy licking skills improved.”

“Yes honey she got a lot better you have train her well.”

“That’s good I had her and Sugar 69 each other, but only Candy was allow lick pussy, this little Lezzy hate it.” Give Sugar a ass slap, “Dad is still not letting her lick any pussy, so I stack a dido into her sister cunt, and told her to suck it while she was getting her cunt eated, I made then keep going into Sugar cum five times,”

Looking at Riley he said, “Did you know slut that your daughter is a lesbian, we can’t call her a gold star because she sure does love to suck my big black cock, Laughing he pull Sugar into his lap, and started groping her tits. “Tell your mom what you are slut,” As he pinch her nipples.

“Yes master Derk, Mom I am a lesbian I have always been into girls, even before Mistress Latoya turn me to a slave for husband, now I need beg my master before he lets me lick pussy. But I am fine with that I so happy that I am my master fuck toy he told me if I am a good girl, He will fuck my ass for the first time tonight and wants you to help him,” she told Riley with a big smile.

“Lets show your Mommy your tattoo,” Derk order her to get down on all four he pull leash into Lisa she was facing him then push her head down to floor.

Lisa then reach back to raised her skirt, showing her mom that she also had a tattoo above ass saying this lesbian is the property of Master Lucas.

“Do you like my and Candy tattoos mommy.”

“Yes honey it looks great on and your sister, I hope my Master will mark me as his property.”

“Sure whore how about This MILF is the property of Master Derk.”

“Yes please I want the whole world to know who owns me.” “That’s good Jake really enjoy fucking you’re daughters after their tattoos, I am should he will like you too.” Derk said talking to Latoya, “After he the fuck sluts, He asked if he could buy them when we get bored with them.

Derk then give Lisa leash another pull her head up into it was in front of his cock, “Get sucking lezzy show your mom how you suck cock, While she puts on a show for us,” he said chuckling at Riley.

“Whore come over here a sit on your daughter back,” hoping up Riley obey. “Take that bra of I want see your big tits.” She quickly remove it as she did Derk said “now play with those tits for me.

As Riley sat on her daughter back as she suck cock, rubbing her tits, while other daughters was licking pussy, both them were happy serving there superiors.

“Stand up whore give me a sexy dance make sure to keep play with your tits,” as Riley did her best to dance for her Master. Derk turn to mother and said, “Going to have make dancing part of its training.”

“Trish will happy to have her dance at the strip club.”

Just then Derk dad Lucas walked in to see 36 year old women dancing in only her panties bending over to shake her ass at his wife and son. “Its good see are bitch of a neighbour has learnt her places, Are you enjoy your toy” he asked his son.

“Yeah dad the whore is great, She a really horny white women she keeps trying to looking at my cock, its been following orders like a good white women so I will give it a present later tonight.”

“Look at me you white whore,” Lucas said to Riley, Who was still bent over shacking her ass.

Next to him on her hand and knees was her friend Cindy who was wear nothing but a dog collar, her hair was in pig tails and bright pink. he went to a sit next to his wife and as he sat down Cindy follow and sat on her hunches next to him.

He then snap his fingers and she started suck his cock and as she did Cindy started wiggling her ass, Which had a butt plug with some of her pink hair stack to it. Latoya pull Sugar face into her pussy, “Faster slut I am almost there,” She then looked over at Riley “you should thank your friend its because of her that we were able to find your family.”

“You see that whore is my daughter Laura teacher, she failed her so for to make it up we had to send her to a camp. To get back at her we decided to make little Ms Cindy into Laura pet. I think we done a great don’t think honey,” she ask Lucas.

“Yep this whore is all trained now,” He then give Cindy a tab on the nose and said, “who do you belong to whore.”

“This white whore belongs to my Mistress Laura, I am her dog I will do anything my Mistress wants lick her pussy, ass and I will let my Mistress fuck my ass with a strap on.” Lucas snap his fingers again and Cindy went back to sucking his cock.

“After I enslave Ms Cindy ass, I notice this little puppy and knew I had to have her,” patting Candy head, “and once I saw her sister and you I thought why not move here and make all of you white animals are toys,” Latoya explained.

Derk then said “slut you can stop shaking your ass, come over and get on your hunches next to your daughter,” he said pointing at the ground It’s time I had some fun with you.”

She crawled over to him and got on to hunches next to daughter who was still sucking Derk cock.

She was such a good girl Riley thought. “Is my daughter doing a good job master.”

“Yeah white bitch you should be proud of your pup.”

“I am master, I am proud that my daughter is good little cock sucker.”

Derk then reach over and started to play with her tits. “These are going to so much fun to play with slut” he told Riley. “From now you are my white slave, the only thing you have to worry about now is how to please me, Do you understand that slut.”

“Yes master” Riley replied to the boy, “I am your white slave.”

“Good get down and kiss my feet and beg to be my slave whore,” Derk told Riley.

She got down and started to kiss his feet, “Please master take this slut as your slave, I will do what ever you want. this white body belong to you.”

“Looks like your whore is going to be a easy one to train its pussy is dripping and it is wiggling its ass like a dog in heat, must have been a while since its been fuck.” Riley heard Latoya say.

Derk then tap Lisa head as she stop sucking, She said “Thank you Master Derk for letting this slut suck your cock.”

“I am done with your toy dad do you want it back, I want to start training my one,” Derk said to his dad.

“Sure she can sit on my cock while I watch you play with her mom.”

“Get over to your master slut,” Sugar crawled over to Lucas happily.

When Sugar arrived in front of him she put her hands up like she was begging “master did you want to fuck your toy.”

“Yep this old bitch has got me nice and hard for your tight cunt hop up.

Riley stop kiss Derk feet to watch as her daughter sit down on his cock before starting to bounce on it moaning loudly.

She then felt her hair been pulled “I know you want to watch her get fuck, but I didn’t say you could stop kissing you really are a dumb whore,” Derk told giving her face a slap.

Derk then shoved his cock in her mouth “get to work slut lets see how good you are.” After a few minutes he push all 10 inches down her throat, Riley started choking on it, into he pull it back out “This whore is useless at cock sucking both of her daughters are much better.”

Looking down at Riley her said, “you are going to need lots of practise if are going to be my slave.”

Riley felt like she about to cry her master was displease with her, All she want was to make him happy. “Master please teach this whore to suck cock, I promise to get better if you train me.”

“Ok slut we will start slow,” patting her head “just take what you can and suck into I cum.”

When was about to cum he pull it out and shot his load over her face, She try to lick around her mouth to get all the cum when Derk tap her head, “Bad slut I didn’t give you permission to clean your face.”

“Please Master your cum tasted so good to this white slut, please can I lick it up” taking the same position she had seen Sugar take before.

“No I am going get your daughter to lick it up, Hey mom could I use your slut to clean my toy.”

“Sure I just squirted all over her pretty face so it needs to be clean to.” Pulling Candy leash, “hey slut go clean your mom face.”

Candy crawled over to her mom, when she got there she smile at Riley “mommy enjoy you sucking your master big black cock.”

Smiling back at her daughter she respond, “Yes honey this white slut love sucking her master cock, how about you did do a good job for your mistress and lick her pussy well.”

Candy replied, “Yes mommy I licked mistress pussy really good I made my Mistress cum 3 times.”

“Your daughter has got a great natural talent for pussy licking, my friends are going to love her at the party, Now Candy start to clean the cum off your mom face.” Riley just sat there as Candy licked up all the cum that her master had shot on her face. When she had licked up all the cum Derk told her, I think some of it went on her tits.” Candy move down licking all the way, Riley started moaning when Candy got to nipples.

“Ok slut its your mom turn to tidy you up, Get to work whore clean your daughter like any good mother would do.”

“Yes master” Riley replied while she was licking she thought back to when Jenny was just a kid and how she used to clean her after she had eated but instead of wiping ice cream off her face it was pussy juices from her Black Mistress.

She could hear them making comments about her and Candy, but Riley don’t care for all she want now was to be toy for this family to used in any way they wanted. and what shock her the most as she start to lick Candy neck she was happy.

After her husband have walked out, she had left she had not worry about a love life she had spent her time working so she give her daughter everything the need. it seem so silly now that she realise all they need was a black owner to tell what to do. “You can stop cleaning slut, I want you and candy to make out now.”

As Riley rise her head up and look at Jenny she lent over and starting kiss her. As they made out Latoya said, “I want both of you the play with each other cunt.”

“Are you enjoy the show” Latoya asked her husband.

“Very much but I think its time give this toy its first ass fuck” he said “hey son could I use your whore for a second.”

“Yea dad let have turn with that dog.”

Lucas pulled leash Cindy and gave her a pat on the head, “Hey listen you dumb bitch go show my son some of the tricks I have taught you.”

Cindy gave a quick bark before Lucas put the leash in her mouth and as she crawled off he gave her ass a slap.

Latoya then told Candy to go the kitchen to get dinner ready, while she watched Sugar get her ass fuck. As Candy got up she turned to Latoya with a curtsey she said, “Yes Mistress” before walking out of the room.

Lucas pull Sugar off his cock and carry her over to in front of the couch. “Get down on all four slut” he told her.

After she got down he slap her ass, “Tell me you want lezzy” he asked playing with her ass.

“I want you to fuck my white ass master” she beg, “please fuck this slave I want your big cock up my ass,” she was shacking her ass as she said this.

Lucas knelt down behind Sugar and start rub his cock on her ass. “Hey whore get over here, I have a job for you.” Riley was watching Cindy perform for her master Derk she was filled with jealous of Cindy who was on her knee with her hands up like she begging for a treat.

When Derk told Cindy present tits she move her hands to her tits and pushed them up and give a small woof. Present cunt she then lay on her back and spread her pussy with another woof. When Derk said present ass she got on her knees and turn around put head to the ground and then she bark again.

Rubbing Cindy ass Derk said, “This dog is doing her tricks much better looks like you can teach a old bitch new tricks.”

Laughing Lucas calling out to Riley again, “don’t worry whore your Master will teach to you how to perform like that, now don’t make me ask a third time.” Lucas then give Sugar ass another slap, “Now hurry whore your daughter is getting inpatient waiting to be fuck.”

“Please mommy come over and spread my ass so my master can fuck my asshole with hid huge black cock while you watch.”

Riley quickly crawled to the side of her daughter, Lucas told her to get on Sugar back when she had done that she had spread Sugar ass.

When she in position Riley looked at Lucas and said “Master Lucas the slut is ready for you.”

He started ramming his cock into Sugar ass who started squealing like a pig. She then said, “Master your cock is so good please keep fuck this slut, can your toy please cum.

“No but when I cum, I will get your mom to clean the cum out of your ass.” Lucas said give Riley tits a squeeze.

Riley looked up at Lucas and said “Thank you Master Lucas for letting this white whore lick your yummy cum out Sugar ass.”

“That’s good white girl,” he said giving her head pat.

“Mommy pussy is dripping on my back, Master the though of lick my ass must be turning her on,” Sugar said giggling.

“The whore will be not waiting long,” he said as he cum. “Ok whore get to work” he said as walk around and shove his cock in sugar mouth, “you clean her ass while she cleans my cock.”

He pushed her head down into sugar so she started licking. It was so good she thought as eat her daughter ass.

Lucas started probing her pussy as she work, “Her cunt still is tight as virgin, she must on had only white cock in it,” Lucas said.

“Yes master Lucas the only person who has fuck this bitch was its husband, he run off but I am glad he is gone because now I have a master, who fuck me better then he ever could.”

“Good girl now once you have clean my cum out of your daughter ass, you can clean her back its covered in your pussy juices.”

He then walked over to some draws a pull out a big black butt plug. “Hey dad can you grab one for my bitch too,” picking up another one he then went back over to the sluts.

“Have you finish cleaning my toy you white bitch.”

“Yes master I have licked up my pussy juices and all of your yummy cum,” she said smiling at Lucas.

That’s a good girl now open up,” As Riley open her mouth Lucas shove the plug in, “get this wet for me,” after making Reilly suck the plug he pull it out, and told her to spread her daughter checks again.

“Yes Master Lucas,” Riley replied She watch Lucas push the plug into sugar ass. When fully in Lucas told her to kiss the plug, after had she done that he place the other one in her mouth, “now get back to your Master.”

Lucas then picked up Sugar leash and lend her crawling back over to the couch, where he sat down next his wife.

“Present ass,” he told Sugar.

When Sugar present her ass to them, he flip her skirt up, and said to his wife “do want to give my toy a spanking.”

“Sure” said Latoya she started on the right check after 10 she did one hard one the plug.

This made Sugar yelp loudly out in pain, before Latoya started doing 10 on the left check with another hard on my plug. Sugar then said “thank you Mistress Latoya for spanking my white ass.”

Lucas then pull her leash her around into her side was facing them, “you can be foot stand slut while we watch are son use your mom.”

Putting his feet on her shoulders and head as his wife put hers on sugar ass.

While this was happening, Riley was crawling happily wiggling her ass over to her master. Who had Cindy on her hunches next to him sucking on his fingers.

When she got there he give head a pat then took the plug out of her mouth.

When he said present ass, having seen Cindy and daughter she knew what to do, so she turn around putting head to the ground and sticking her ass up high.

“Good girl you are learning,’ he said rubbing her pussy now let’s get ass ready to be plug.”

“Hey you dog lick this whore ass.”

As Cindy lick her asshole, Riley beg him to shove the plug in, “Please Master plug my virgin asshole.”

Standing up Derk he pull Cindy away, “wait are you telling you never been fuck in the ass slut.”

With head on ground Riley replied, Yes Master I never let my ex fuck be there, but since you own me you can use it when ever you want.”

“Alright slut spread your checks, I am going to fuck it before I plug it.”

As Riley spread her checks, she felt Derk cock been push in, she could believe good it felt, ever push made her moan louder. By the time Derk cum she was begging him to let her cum.

But just Derk told her no, he pull Cindy leash then gave her the butt plug and told stick it up Riley ass.

After it was fully in he give it hard spank, “now look at me I have got something for you.”

Riley got hands and knees in front of him he open a bag and pulled a black dog collar with tags on of it.

“Do like your new Collar bitch it’s even got your new name on it,” The tag read this bitch is called Cookie he flipped it around and had her address on it.

“Thank you Master Cookie loves her collar will please put it on her.”

“Sure thing bitch you are little under dress” he said laughing at her.

Derk then put the collar around her neck, giving her head a pat he said, “Now cookie I want you and Cindy to crawling around room make sure you shake those fat ass you have got and bark for me.

While cookie and Cindy were crawling around like dogs Lucas look at wife said, “honey your toy is taking her sweet time getting dinner ready.”

“Let’s send this slut to go help her sister.”

They both pushed sugar over, Latoya then told her, “Hey slut go help my useless slave and take a plug too since she is the only one who doesn’t have her ass plug.”

Sugar then stood up and said, “As you wish Master and Mistress with grin on her face. She then curtsy and walked over to the draws to take the biggest plug she could get then walked to kitchen while shacking her ass.

From the kitchen they could hear a loud yelp. Lucas laugh and said, “Naughty girl she must have given her sister a big spank on the plug,” while he was watching the two women crawling around barking.

“Both of you bitchs can have a rest go find a corner and stick your fat ass up while we watch TV and wait for dinner.”

Cookie want to a corner and waited there as her owner watch TV, later on her daughters walking at the same time and said “dinner is ready Masters and Mistress.”

Derk then said, “come over here bitchs”, Cookie and Cindy both crawled over to Derk who attach a leash to their collars.

Latoya and Lucas had already leash the girls and were heading out to the kitchen. Derk when went after them with the two women following happily behind him.

When they got the kitchen cookies could see some dog bowls in the corner, she notice one of the bowls had cookie on written on it.

Derk give a leash at tug and said, “You only eat on the floor now bitch and only after your owners have eaten get under the table sucking my cock.”

Cookie and both of daughter crawled under the table, and started to services their owners while they ate, during diner Cindy was crawling around eating the scraps Derk and Lucas threw on the ground Latoya said, “You two need to stop feeding that dog at the table or she will get fat.”

As they finish Derk asked Latoya, if she could she feed the slaves while he goes over to his new house for bit. And Lucas said he was going so take a shower before going out.

After they had finish Derk said “behave bitch,” putting the leash in her mouth after doing same to Cindy he walked out she heard him going up the stairs, Latoya told candy to go fill their bowls.

When Candy had filled the bowls she told her Mistress food is ready, “Good girl knee down and wait for me to bring rest of the slaves over.”

“Girls bring me your leash if want to eat”, Cindy, cookie and sugar quickly crawled over to Latoya after she take the leash out there mouths she give Cindy a wacky on the nose for slobbing on hers.

She took them over to the bowls when they got there Latoya made them face the bowl with their names, she unclip their leash after doing same the to candy she straighten up and looked down at who white slave, wondering if cookie would eat before been told after a few minutes Latoya sighed and said “eat.”

All the slave shoved there face in there bowls enjoy the meal their owners had given them, As they eat Latoya put her foot on Cindy back keeping her face in her bowl.

“So bitch do you think this is where you would end up, after failing my daughter she beg you not fail her she is smartest kid at that school, but did you care no the principle want her of slut a daughter to be the top of class.”

“Well now you are nothing but a white dog, and soon your boss will a slave to her new black husband, Mark Johnson he has been try into pants since she give him a job.”

“But she always to good to go out with the janitor, so now she will be clean the boy toilets while her daughter bounces on her new daddy cock,” she said laughing at Cindy.

“Now finish up” she told the slaves, “now since your pups cooked your Mommy can clean, get up whore clear the table and wash all the dish giving cookie butt plug a whack.

“Follow me bitchs” she said, to the rest of the slave while walking out of the room, As cookie clean she felt lot happily then last time she here.

Instead of being angry at the women she was glad that she could server her superiors, Quickly getting all the plates and cups of the table and the bowls off the ground, Putting them be the sink.

She was just about to start washing when Derk walk up behind her, “I hope you were not planning to wash your slave bowls with your owners plates.”

“Yes master sorry your stupid slave didn’t think it matter.”

“Well it does you white bitch, do you think we want are nice plates touching what animals eat out off.”

“Looks like I am going to have try to train you to be good maid as well, Now bend over 20 on your ass should teach you cookie.”

“Yes master,” cookie said as she bent over.

After he spanking her 20 times he did another two hard ones on her plug, “If you are been punish when you have a got a plug in your ass you will get 1 on the plug for every 10.”

“Know get back to work and before you even think about washing your bowls, I want all are dishes wash, dry and put away before you touch those bowls.”

“I going to my new house to get some of your rags for you wear, mom wants to enslaved the miller’s next, we don’t want them looking over fences and see something they not ready for so I going take care of that now. You have no problem help me enslave other White’s do you slut.”

“No Master all white people should belong to black people” Cookie replied.

“Good now when you are finished there are some cream doughnuts in the fridge. Take them into the living room, and do what ever my mom says.” Derk then left cookie alone as she went about cleaning. She thought about miller and how they to would find true happiest severing the superior race.

There was only three of them Jake miller who was teacher at same school Cindy used work at, his sexy wife Ruth and their daughter Kimberly who was younger then her daughters.

After finish the dishes she went to the fridge to get the doughnuts, she notice her leash was on the table she pick them up and walked to living room.

When she got there Latoya was siting back on couch watch TV using Cindy as foot stand while Candy and Sugar were sucking on her tits.

“Put doughnuts on the table, come over and get on your knees and lick my pussy into your master gets back,” Cookie knelt down and started licking.

Before she knew it Latoya was Cumming, “Looks like you are natural pussy licking” said Latoya, she then pulling cookie hair to use her face to clean her pussy.

She keep licking into Derk come into the room, as he sat down he said, “having fun with my toy.”

“Yea cookie has great tongue want to trade.”

“Nah I really like my toy, Her cock sucking might be crap right now, but will improve with all the training we will be doing together.”

Cookie rise her head up said, “Master I promise to be best cock sucker you have ever had when I am trained.

“I say this is slave is hungry for your cock did you find something for it to wear.”

“Yea but whore had terrible taste took me some time to find anything that fitting for a slave,” He then threw a skirt and top at cookie and told her put them on. “It was the shortest skirt I could find, it only goes to her knees and the top is not much better, could you take her shopping.”

“Sure I was wanted to take the pups shopping it will be easy if their mom is with us.”

When cookie was all dressed Derk told her to knee down so he could take the collar off it might freak the miller’s out if they see it. “Let’s go after you stop at miller’s I want give that cunt of yours a good long fuck,” he said patting cookie head.

Lifting the girls heads up from tits Latoya said, “say good night to your Mommy.”

“Good night mommy,” the girls said.

Sugar then add, “You are going love it went Master Derk fucks your cunt.”

Derk then got up pointed at the plate, so Cookie pick the doughnuts and follow him as they got outside he told her take the doughnuts to the miller’s while he goes and waits at her house, giving her ass a slap.

Cookie knock the miller’s door, it was open by Kimberly she was wearing a cheerleader uniform, “Hey Kimberly is your mom and dad home.”

“Yea they are watching a movie,” she replied.

“Well I have baked some cream doughnuts, and well I have made to many so I thought that you guys would like some,” Cookie said offering the plate to her.

“I shouldn’t I have just got accepted on to the cheer squad this week,” Kimberly replied.

“Well you should treat yourself then they are really good.”

She took on one off plate and after tasting it is she finished it in no time, “They delicious can I have another one,” she asked Riley.

“Sure but we should go give your parents one each.”

“All right come this way,” Kimberly said, As they enter the den Riley saw Mr and Mrs miller on their couch Jake had his arm around Ruth.

“Hey Riley having a good evening”

“Yea the best, I have made some doughnuts do you want one.”

They both said yes so Cookie pass the plate to them, “so how was school today Jake.”

Stressful there is this black boy in my class called Jacob Wilson, he was rude to me all day and had this grin on his face like he was daring me do something.”

As he drone on Cookie looked over Kimberly who had straightedge up when she had heard Jacob. “I am sure he is good boy you just need to get know him better.”

Finishing the doughnut she was eating Ruth said, “Unlikely when I was picking up Kimberly, I saw him trying talk to her, If he touch my daughter I will spank his black ass.”

“Sure thing” Cookie said, Thinking about what Jacob would make the lucky women do if he had heard what she had just said, Like make her beg for him to spank her. There was nothing the miller’s could do now as they keep eating the doughnuts with the drug in it.

“Any way I better get going enjoy the doughnuts.”

“Ok see you around” Ruth replied, picking another one up she told Kimberley to have another one to.

When cookie walked into her living room Derk was siting naked on her couch he was talking on his phone, walking over she stood in front of him.

“Get naked bitch,” he said, “yea the lazy whore is back from the getting the miller’s ready for you,” Once Cookie was naked he threw her collar at her.

“That Kimberly has got the cutest ass, You have got to let have her for a night, you can borrow my MILF. You want see what she looks like give me a sec, I will change it to video to show you.” As Derk said this he snap his fingers and point at ground by his feet as cookie got down he said, “present tits.”

Cookie pushed her tits up and said, “These big white tits belong to you Master,” he then told cookie to present her ass, she turn around and put her head to the ground, “this white ass belongs to you master.”

“I see you have got its ass plug” said boy on the phone.

“Yea my dad told me its a good idea to keep a white women ass plug when it’s not been used, any way It’s time a give this whore the fuck its been after all night.

“I will set it up so you can watch,” lending his phone against a cushion, Derk got and turn cookie so her left side was facing the phone.

Getting on his knees behind cookie he rub his cock on her pussy so she said “master please fuck your slave cunt.”

“Sure thing slut” he told cookie as he pound it into her cunt, who then started moaning. When he had his cock right in Derk stop moving, Upset cookie begin to fuck herself on his cock.

When Derk thought he was close he bent over his cock still in cookies cunt and started rubbing cookie tits, “This is how like it on all four with a cock in your cunt with your tits been played with,” he said as he cum.

“Looks like your whore wants to cum,” his friend said.

“Yea your right if it is good for the rest of night, I might let it cum before bed now slut go to the bath room and clean your cunt and wait for me there with your ass presented.”

He sat down and pick up his phone “so do you want to borrow her,” he asked his mate “as you saw she a good fuck.” As cookie crawled out wiggled her ass happy that her master was please with her.

When she got to the bathroom cookie clean her pussy, then in the centre of the room she present her ass to the door waiting for her master to come and use her some more.

When Derk walked he checked Cookie cunt, he then lifted her head up by pulling her hair and said “good job slut did you enjoy been fuck.”

“Yes master this slut loved been fucked.”

“Good because my mate has agreed to swap are toys when we have you trained.” Now into the shower, so you can clean me. As Cookie clean him he told to soap up her tits and use them.

We’ll she was rubbing his legs with her tits, Derk looked at the 36 year white women who only yesterday would have rang the police if looked over the fence for to long was now happy using her own body to clean his black body.

As Derk give her a head a pat Cookie looked up and said, “Am I doing a good job Master.”

“Yes toy now hurry up I want go to bed,” Cookie quicker washed his chest and back, she got hunches she use her mouth to clean his cock.

After they got out of the shower, Cookie dry Derk off with a towel, he clip her leash back on and she got down onto all four and lead him to her bed swing her ass hoping for another fuck ... But Derk was too tried, so he hop into the bed and look at Cookie who was still in all fours be the side of bed. Because you were good slave, I will let you sleep at the end of my bed tonight.

Cookie did as she was order and lay down happily by her master feet. Life was going to great he thought drift of to sleep thinking about which white girl he should slave next.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.