Medusa: Fate's Game - Cover

Medusa: Fate's Game

Copyright© 2018 by Novus Animus

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ancient Greece, in the time of the gods, monsters, titans, and heroes. Medusa, cursed and doomed to live her existence alone, makes a friend in someone she never expected. Friend quickly becomes lover, until the Fates intervene. Fantasy adventure ensues!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   High Fantasy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Slow   Violence  

~~Chimera~~

“The sun will be rising very soon,” he said.

“Fuck. Fuck fuck. We can’t sneak into the city come sunrise. Fuck.” The little queen stomped around, and punched him in the leg. She was only a little thing, and her punches were powerful enough to send her back a foot or two across the grass from its own force. Fate’s Children punched hard, and he winced as her knuckles hit muscle. “Your fault.”

“I am sorry.”

The adorable bundle of fury rolled her eyes, and looked around at the terrain. Definitely not a nice place to be, against the cliff side with the trees thick and tall, tight against massive boulders.

“We’ll need a place to stay for the day then. Hide from the manticore and all that.”

“Medusa and I killed many. The noise would have attracted nearby manticore, if there were any nearby. Their bodies are hidden in the earth and woods.” A bit of a boast, but the night had been very successful. Smiling, he leaned back against one of the huge boulders, and let his body slide down against it until he was on his butt, on the soft grass.

“So you think we’ll be safe out here?” Otrera walked over his legs — she had to make a tiny hop to get over them — and marched the little area they were in. It wasn’t a cave, but it was an empty area in the midst of the trees and rock. Good enough to sit and rest.

“I smell no manticore, and I doubt any will find this place.” Barely more than a hole in the ground. “We will be safe. I will hear or smell any that approach.”

“Guess I’ll have to get some sleep here then. Staying up all day right here though? Ugh, going to get bored.” She threw herself onto the grass on her back, and stared up at the sky through the small cracks in the canopy. The clouds were starting to break with sunrise, and while Chimera knew the sun had yet to pierce the horizon, the stars were managing a quick peek at them from the sky before they’d inevitably fade.

“Sleep,” he said. “I will stay on guard.”

“Always on guard! Come on, why can’t you sleep like us?” Weightless, the little Amazon jumped back up onto her feet, and stood between his legs. With her standing between his ankles, and him sitting, he was still a little taller than her.

“It is difficult for me to fall asleep. To find slumber can take hours, perhaps a day.”

“Hmm. Maybe try sleeping for a couple days then, stay up for ten? Us humans get pretty exhausted without regular sleep.” Otrera started to undo her armor. A leather cuirass, custom fitted to her small but fit body, no doubt. A metal band covered over her right breast, strapped tight to her chest. Metal guards covered her right wrist and left shin, and leather straps dangled from her waist. All of it was placed on the grass, along with her sword and shield.

“Whatever happened to your second sword? It worked well against Bellerophontes.”

“Left it with the resistance. They needed an extra sword, and a shield is better when you’re trying to survive the fight.” She winked at him, and took off her sandals. Soon she was in nothing but a tunic, and she raised her arms to stretch.

His eye caught her body as she did. There was little light, with the trees tall, and the sunrise young, but he could still see well in the dark. He could see how her short tunic exposed her legs when she raised her arms, how her small body was hard with muscle, but curved with a woman’s physique.

“ ... you staring at me?” she said, and stepped closer to him until she was standing directly in front of him, between his legs.

Perhaps she could see better in the dark than he thought.

“I am.”

“Yeah well, I’m going to take a nap. Keep your hands to yourself. We’re supposed to be having less sex, remember?”

He grumbled and looked to the side. “You initiated last time.”

“ ... yeah, that was my fault, wasn’t it?” Chuckling, she stepped up onto his leg, and balanced on it with her bare feet, walking up and down its length. “But I didn’t expect you to bring us closer to them! Nearly had an orgy.”

“I saw your eyes on the serpent, and thought you would want to be closer.” Something about seeing Otrera intrigued by the pleasure of Medusa was indeed beguiling, and arousing.

“She is so damn curvy! I bet her tits feel like the softest pillows.”

“Did you have sex with women often in your tribe?”

“I did. Much as I like big muscles, there’s something really hot about a woman’s body, you know? Maybe it’s huge breasts, small breasts, a great ass, legs, the waist, or a really nice, tight little pussy. But women have a certain something to them that men just don’t.”

He quirked a brow and tilted his head to the side. “It sounds like you would enjoy touching Medusa’s body.”

“ ... I kinda would, not gonna lie.” She walked up his leg until she was near his chest, and leaned against his shoulder with one hand. “Not really interested in Darian, and I don’t think Medusa’s interested in you — she likes softer things. But if we ... uh, have sex next to them again, would you mind if I ... I don’t know, did a few things to her?”

He could see her blush, even in the night.

“May I watch?”

“Ha! Dirty bastard. Yes, of course you can watch. And I wouldn’t even touch her if you weren’t there. We’re in a relationship now, remember?”

He nodded, and raised a hand to stroke his beard as he smiled. The other hand reached out, and he placed it on her hip along her tunic. His hand was big enough to almost completely circle her waist, and he offered her a gentle squeeze of her hard stomach.

“Relationship.”

“Yeah. I’m in a relationship with a thousand-year-old giant. Older.” One of her hands drifted down to his wrist — she couldn’t get her grip even halfway around it. “But I’m a little afraid of him. He’s huge, and has a habit of running off alone to do scary things.”

At least she avoided mentioning the beast. But it was still true, he was scary creature, and every time he exposed a bit of himself to Otrera, he must have frightened her more and more. He lowered his gaze again, but she reached out and pushed his chin up.

“Want to make me a little more comfortable then?” Her eyes lit up like fire. The Amazon was still standing on his leg, with one hand braced against his shoulder so she could lean into him. It let her other hand drift free, and slide up and down his bare chest.

“ ... I thought you wished for sleep, and that I was to keep my hands to myself.”

“I’ll sleep better after a good fuck. And you will keep your hands to yourself.” More chuckles. There was something devious in her eyes, like a sneaking weasel. She stepped off his leg and stood in front of him between his thighs. “Got that? No touch. In fact, keep your hands on the ground.”

Devious did not do her grin justice. He nodded, and set his palms down against the grass and rocks beside him. What would the little vixen do? Not touching her would be difficult; it always took some willpower to not fuck her hard enough to damage her. And no doubt, she wanted to be sure he was truly in control, and not a slave to his beast.

He was not a slave to his beast. He was not. Keeping his hands at his side was a small price to pay to prove that.

Otrera slipped off her tunic with a much slower grace than usual. She dipped her hips left and right, gradually, and smiled at him as she slid the fabric from her shoulders and laid it across his leg. The limb was more than thick enough to keep the fabric from touching the grass. But he barely noticed, his eyes locked onto the dancing woman as she slid her hands up and down the abs of her stomach, up her hard arms, and across her pert breasts, small and delicious against her hard chest. Not as muscular as he, but muscular nonetheless, fit, strong, with feminine curves highlighted by muscle definition rather than buried by it. Her nipples were small, a darker shade than her skin, and already starting to stand upright.

Likewise, his member hardened against his loincloth. But he was not allowed to raise his hands, and he would not. Even as images of the woman trapped underneath him, mewling, cumming on his cock filled his mind. He wanted to wrap his hands around her, pin her to him, sink her balls deep onto him, pound her tight flesh until she was squealing, and gushing over him while he filled her with his seed.

But he was not allowed to move, and he wasn’t going to.

She undid the knot of her loincloth and set it upon his leg next to her tunic. Her hands slid down her legs, her thighs, and as she did a few slow turns, she squeezed her large, powerful ass for him. A blatant dance, something he never expected the warrior woman to do, let alone without request. Her hands slid between her thighs again, down to her knees, and back up to the thickest part of her developed legs where she squeezed them.

The sun was only just starting to pierce the forest, and beams of light cut through the leaves and between trunks to find and hit the dark warrior’s naked body.

“This is fun,” she said. “I mean, I love a hard fuck. And I admit, I really do love feeling helpless in your hands.” Enough blood pumped into his erection to make it painful against his loincloth, and it only got worse as she stepped a little closer, and reached down. Her hand found his only piece of clothing, and she pressed her palm against it against his cock. “But sometimes a girl like to show off.”

“ ... you have many sides I did not anticipate, Otrera.”

“You have no idea.” Grinning, she reached around to the sides of his loincloth, and undid the knot. The animal fur was quite large compared to her, the size of her torso, and she laughed as she set it onto his leg next to her own underwear. “In public, I’m hard as stone, because I have to be. But in private?” Fingers found his cock, and pushed against the underside to press the heavy, malleable shaft to his abs. She caressed the underside with the tips of her fingers, from his heavy testicles underneath, up to the swollen and sensitive tip.

His breathing quickened, as did his heart rate. Sex between the two of them had become quite comfortable, but he was always in charge. He hadn’t expected the queen to reverse the role; but as her tiny hand slid up and down his shaft, he was growing happier that she did. Her eyes were half-closed, her own breathing faster, and her gaze fell to his stomach and the shaft she’d laid along it.

“You are a very sexual creature,” he said.

“I am, and I like that you are too.” Her weight fell forward as she put her hand to his chest. With him on his butt, and her standing in front of him, she could reach all of him easily. Fingers gripped his cock tighter, though she couldn’t circle his girth with her fingers completely. “And it’s a good thing I’m a Fate’s Child now. Much as that whole situation is horrible, it ... well, I can fuck you as much as I want without needing a week break between bouts.”

Sexual indeed. She was talking to him, but it was his member she was staring at, squeezing, stroking. He could smell arousal grow on her with each passing second. Touching him was arousing her.

And her touching him was doing more than arousing him. The warm tingling pleasure of his fluids starting to build underneath his testicles stirred his quiet rumbles, and he opened his mouth to let the rumble sound vibrate in his throat and chest.

“You sound like a purring ... very very large animal,” she said.

“Do I?”

“Yeah. It’s ... do it more often.” She lifted her hand along his cock, and teased her fingers along the sensitive flesh. He shuddered, and rumbled a little louder. “You vibrate when you do that! I can feel it.”

Her hand grew faster, and she squeezed his shaft a little harder. His rumbling returned, and her strokes grew faster once again.

“Gods this thing is as long as my forearm.” Chuckling, the little queen got down onto her knees in front of his cock, and pressed her elbow to his pelvis beside his testicles. She compared his erection to her forearm; it was indeed the same length, and thickness.

“You have no shame,” he said. He did feel a little odd with how casual she was about comparing their body sizes. Of course, the comparison only made him want to fuck her all the more. Perhaps that was her plan? To push him to the edge to see if he’d break.

“Me? I remember you took advantage of me that first night, when I was tied up. Remember?” Her smile grew, and she put both her hands around his member. One hand squeezed the thickness closer to the top, while the other squeezed closer to the base. His cock molded to her grip, just a little, and she giggled — an unexpected sound — as she made the malleable phallus bend in her grip slightly.

“Enjoying yourself?” he said.

“Yes!” She punched him in the lower section of his abs, and grinned to follow. “I’ve had a varied and fun sexual history as Queen Otrera. Men, women, satyrs, nymphs, werewolves. Different cocks, different things to admire. Yours has veins like a man, and the underside here is soft like a man’s. But it’s a little more flexible, a lot heavier, warmer. And ... gods, fitting this inside me? I can feel the veins, the bumps in texture when it spreads me apart, the way the tip’s softness stretches me in deep enough until I feel like I’m going to burst.”

He blinked. The woman was an animal, of a different kind. Her breathing was hot against the underside of his shaft, and her whole body was leaning in closer and closer to his erection as she explored it. He knew he had a large sex drive; apparently it was the one similarity in their odd quartet. But Otrera was growing more and more sexual every day.

“ ... no centaurs?” Evidently, she delighted in reminiscing about her sexual history. And maybe a little more conversation would prevent him from raising his hands, pinning her to the grass, and fucking her senseless.

“No. Not that I have anything against the idea, just never had the chance. They’re as prone to fight as fuck; not good for relations with a tribe of women.”

As if things couldn’t get any harder for him, she set one hand around his testicles to caress them with massaging fingers, while the other pressed against the underside of his member near his glans to pin it to his abs. She massaged it as well, thumb sliding up the sensitive flesh and sending sparks down the length, into his pelvis and core as her thumb caught precum on the tip. It was her turn to groan as she massaged the wetness into his ripe glans, and pull more rumbles from him. And rumble again when she leaned in, and planted slow, tender kisses up and down the underside of his cock.

“You are ... very comfortable with sex.” His fingers dug into the grass and dirt as more of his warm fluids started to build. Fingers around his testicles, massaging them in her small palm, made each wave of cum that pooled into his growing need feel warm, inviting, and gentle as her hand fondled underneath his shaft.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t. But ... never really ... just craved it constantly ... like with you. Never really wanted to do something like this ... just ... because...” Her hands slid up, worked together to encircle his girth near the tip, and guided his cock toward her mouth.

Where her fingers had been pleasant, her mouth and tongue against his glans were bliss. The gentle sparks of pleasure were no longer gentle, but powerful waves of delight that made his cock twitch in her hands as she suckled on the tip. She couldn’t fit it into her mouth, not completely, but she made do as she kissed along its underside, moved her lips around to suckle the base groove of the bulbous tip, and finally wrapped them around the top half of his glans.

“I will ... cum soon,” he said.

She smiled around his cock, and lifted her mouth. “You can put your hands on me. But no control! Just touch.” With a wink, she put her lips back onto his glans, and made slow, long, loving licks along edge.

Finally. He raised his hands, and put them around her hips and back. She was such a tiny thing, sitting between his thighs on her knees, hands and lips on his cock. But her touch was Elysium, and he rumbled deeper, into his belly as he felt his pleasure growing. Pouring warmth rose into the base of his cock, and he flexed his pelvic floor to keep from erupting.

But his obvious efforts to keep his climax at bay only seemed to entice the demon between his legs. She grinned up at him, hands stroking him harder, faster, while her suckling lips were unending. His rumbling grew louder, and his hands on her tightened a little. But he didn’t stop her. He forced his hands to hold still, and his mouth opened with another deep rumble as the hot fluid started to flow up his length.

And still she did not stop. The final drop of his precum fell onto her roaming tongue, only to make her chuckle, before at last the first gush of his cum poured into her mouth. His breathing came to a hard stop, his body flexed tight as that first wave sent trembling pleasure down his length into his pelvis, along and underneath his testicles, and back up into his shaft as flexing muscles earned a second wave of fluid. It too flowed into Otrera’s mouth, and overflowed. White cum squirted out of her mouth where her lips were locked around the tip of his cock, and ran down his length onto her hands.

It was a lot of cum. She giggled again, and as his fluid flowed out of her mouth, she slipped one hand down his length and massaged his testicles once more, while the other squeezed and milked at his length as best it could. Her mouth stayed on him, kissed and licked at the tip of him, and coaxed more waves of pleasure into his length. And as he stared down at the tiny warrior, he could see she was swallowing as well. He could not tell how much of his seed she was drinking, but she seemed determined, and leaned her head into him to pull more of his cock’s head into her lips. The pleasure grew almost painful as she kissed and suckled, as more cum flowed up into his cock, and out into her mouth.

And the sight had him frozen. She was milking him, pulling his seed from him, and as her mouth overflowed, his cum trickled over his shaft and down his length until it was dripping onto the grass. His hands, each half the size of her torso, stroked her naked body, fingers caressing her spine and shoulders, as the tiny queen returned the gesture with both hands around his cock.

When the last drop of his cum rose to the tip, she ran her tongue over his glans, and pulled away her lips with an audible kiss before she swallowed.

But she didn’t stop playing with him. Her hands still squeezed his girth, and now that it was coated in cum, her fingers moved through the mess of white to continue stroking him, massaging him, working his cum on his skin. Pleasure forced his inner muscles to flex, and forced another drop of his cum to the tip of his length that she again licked away.

“You taste like ... a beast,” she said. Her eyes were locked onto his body, his shaft in her hands, his stomach, and where his cum was dripping around the base of his length down his testicles. Her breathing was heavy, loud, and her nipples were not only hard, but glistened with a touch of sweat. She was shivering, and he could smell her copious arousal in the air.

“ ... thank you,” he said, “for pleasuring me, I mean.”

“Come on, you big dumbass. If we’re going to try ... you know, ‘us’, you can dispense with thank yous.” She stood up, hands dripping with his cum, and she pointed down at the grass. “Lie down.”



~~Otrera~~

Us. Us? She liked the sound of that. The Amazon and the giant, roaming Greece, defeating enemies, living off of the land. The ridiculous, juvenile, absurd, silly idea got her heart beating faster.

The big lug, normally the aggressive and dominant, was listening to her and doing what she wanted. And there was a quiet click in her mind when he did. Always she was the submissive one when they had sex, always she did as he told, let him control, indulge in letting him do things to her. But seeing him do exactly what she told him? She hadn’t realized him capable of taking orders, of controlling himself just to please her.

Just to please her. Her smile grew, her heart beat faster, and a tingling sensation started to run up and down her spine, and into her thighs and toes. Maybe she’d always thought of him as the dangerous guy that was only good for a lay. Now ... more than just a lay.

Good gods she was turning into Medusa.

But she kind of liked that too. The giant was lying down for her, smiling at her, and setting his massive, hard body down on the grass for her. Just because she asked.

And of course, cum was dripping from her hands, his cock was coated with it, and she could feel her own juices on her thighs. If she waited any longer, she was going to die.

So she walked beside the lying giant, and stepped up onto his abs. Walking on his stomach, her weight wasn’t even enough to indent his muscles. He raised a brow as he looked up at her, and she chuckled. And jumped a little too, from the ball of one foot to the other against his hard stomach. Chimera looked at her like she was crazy, but it only made her laugh more.

When was the last time she had genuine fun? Fun in the bedroom, fun not worrying about taking care of other people. Fun just for herself? And fun for someone else too. Gods, just relaxing for the first time in so damn long? So damn fucking long.

She chuckled, and got down onto her knees, facing the colossal slab of stone and muscle. Their sex was always a messy business, and after resigning herself to a need for a bath — maybe find a hidden little stream in the forest — there was no need to be concerned with getting messier. Messy was fun too. She slid herself back along Chimera’s abs, and set his huge cock between her thighs, pointed up along his stomach.

And she let out a slow, deep sigh as she sat herself down on his cock, her pussy against its underside as it lay across his abs. Giant or not, his cock wasn’t stone, and she treated it with a soft touch as she slid her sex’s folds back and forth along its girth. He was soaked in white, and she groaned as she felt the warmth of his cum coat her entrance. The beast’s body was too wide for her to set her knees down against the ground around him; she had to rest her knees against his lower abdomen instead, her ankles back between his thighs, feet underneath his testicles, his cock laying between her shins.

“This really is ridiculous,” she said. “You’ve cum enough to drown someone. And ... still ... hard?” She could still taste his cum on her lips. Not a good flavor, but in the haze of arousal and need for a serious fucking, the smell of sex and sweat and cum mixed into an aphrodisiac. And she was spreading it over her snatch as she slid herself back and forth against the base of his cock. A giant’s cum that she’d drunk, and more than a little.

She was riding a giant. The shiver went up her spine again, and she pressed her fingers down against the array of muscle before her. She was too small to reach his head while straddling his cock, but she could still reach his chest, and her wet fingers traced lines down his pectorals and onto his abs as she shifted her hips against the underside of his member. Her clit, swollen to the point of pain, demanded to be touched by something hot, something wet and inviting, and the cum-soaked underside of his cock was doing that just fine.

She reached down, and with both hands, cupped the other side of his cock to raise the heavy phallus and press it to her body. With her cunt sitting against the base where it connected to his testicles, she held his length along her abs where it went well past her navel until its swollen glans sat between her breasts. She knew it didn’t go that deep, as it subtle softness and malleability meant it conformed to her insides — at least, a little. Still, holding the absurdly huge cock against her body, comparing herself against its, rubbing her abs and clit on it, had her quivering. Her own juices were joining the mess.

After laying his cock back down against him, she slid herself further up along his abs, crawling on them on her hands and knees. And once she was kneeling in the middle of his chest, she reached down between her legs underneath her, grabbed his cock near the tip, and guided it toward her aching muscles. This wasn’t going to be easy, she realized. She tried to back herself up against it, but with how big it was, it pressed against her entrance, only to get pushed back by her own efforts. His erection wasn’t hard enough to keep it perfectly straight and pointed at her.

She laughed. And a good thing it wasn’t, or she’d be dead.

“Help me out here.”

Chimera nodded, reached out to take her waist in one hand, and slid her back until she was again seated at the base behind his shaft. Then he raised her up, and with his other hand, took his cock and pointed it up to her entrance.

And then he started to lower her. She tried to maintain eye contact, but the overwhelming sensation of being stretched open, having her muscles spread to the limit as his glans slid into her clenching pussy was too much. She looked down, and moaned at the sight of her lips spread until she was taut, and his white cum was being pushed down by her clenches.

Once she was halfway down, she tapped his hands, and the giant put them back on the grass. She had control once again, with almost half a foot of the beast inside her. Already she could feel him at her cervix, and she had to stop, take a breath, and look down again. Her abs were starting to show a subtle bump where his cock filled her; any thicker and she’d probably split apart.

But she managed him, and she loved doing it. With half of him inside her, her own hand around his cock was enough to keep him aligned while she sank herself lower.

“Gods ... deep enough ... to...” Her head was swimming. The sensation of his girth, his veins filling her, sliding into her, rubbing against her g-spot while his glans stretched her deeper, and deeper, it all sent warm sparks out into her legs and up into her core. Everything was soaked in sex, and it was only getting worse as she sank more of him into her insides.

Chimera didn’t touch. Good. He did as he was told, watched, waited, but she could see the struggle on his face. He desperately wanted to grab her, and slam her down, sink her balls deep, and fuck her like an animal. And maybe later they could do that; Fate’s Children healed fast, after all, and a little bruising from hard sex was worth it. But for now, she wanted control, she wanted to see the deadly giant relax, lean back, and enjoy a little passivity.

Her moans turned into groans, and as the inches disappeared, she put both hands onto his stomach again to brace herself while she sank her ass toward his pelvis. Always at that last moment, always when she felt like he’d skewer her stomach, her butt found the curves of where his thighs and pelvis connected.

“Fucking ... finally.” Deep breaths, deep breaths. She felt dizzy, and exhausted. But she’d managed him, and she slid her legs out so she could sit upon him proper, her ass molding to the grooves of his body while her feet rested upon his sternum. A normal man would have had her feet next to his head, but Chimera was too damn tall, and as she set her legs out along his abs and chest, her heels stopped on his sternum.

She leaned back, one hand on his massive right leg behind her to brace her weight, while her left hand drifted up and down her abs. The subtle distension of her body went past her navel. She could feel her poor little cunt getting stretched wide enough and deep enough to hurt. But every movement, every twist and turn and shift of her hips, it all pressed his cock against her sensitive flesh enough to make her skin tingle, her breath come out in pants, and her toes curl.

“Are you ok?” he said.

Aw! The big bad giant was worried about her. She giggled — oh gods she sounded like a child — and folded one ankle over the other, heel on his chest, legs out straight along his abs. She’d been giggling a lot today, she realized.

“You’ve really changed,” she said. “Would old Chimera have been able to sit there and let me have my way with him?” She started to move. Just a little, just enough to feel his girth fight for space inside her, for the friction of it to send more sparks into her legs. The pressure of his warm cock against her deepspot was making her shake, and her juices continued to spread out over the mess.

“ ... no.” He raised his hands, and set them upon her legs and feet. But he did not move her, or interfere, only lightly caress her ankle, her calf and shin with a thumb as he watched her. Perfect.

“I didn’t realize it when I first met you. You say little, but think a lot. I can appreciate that.” While one hand stayed behind, weight against his leg so she could continue to lean back, her other drifted down to her clitoris. The tiniest touch on the overly sensitive nub of flesh made her tremble.

“I believe I have been thinking for too long.”

“Agreed.”

She smirked at him, and refolded her legs again, one foot over the other. Without missing a beat, Chimera moved his hands, let her adjust, and resumed pampering her legs. Ah, to be a queen again. All the while, she continued to masturbate, stroking and caressing her clitoris and her swollen flesh around it, bringing her closer to orgasm; and the beast did not move. He must have been dying to, with how she was quivering on his cock, and she could see the hunger in his eyes too. But the giant stayed still, and watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.