Allison Goes Back to School - Cover

Allison Goes Back to School

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young mother is coerced into posing as a younger girl to attend a Christian High School that practices CP. She is spanked at school and home (by her husband).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The thought of strangers fucking and cumming in my wife disgusted me, but the site of her abused body turned me on.

Allison wasn’t given a chance to cleanup before I drove her to the customer’s office across town. All of the cum leaked out onto her skirt and the passenger seat as I drove her to the customer’s site. Walking in the front door, we realized that this would be particularly interesting. It was a smaller office, only about 20 people. They were all men. It was a modern office concept, with no walled offices and no tall cubicle walls. The owner and the other men she had met at our offices all sat at these same desks. She realized right away that when she was spanked and likely fucked again, that everyone in the building would see it. I was sad that I wouldn’t be around to watch for myself and would have to rely on her telling me about it each evening.

It wouldn’t take long for Allison to find out just how public her punishments would be.

“Are you allowed to wear stained uniforms to school young lady?” Mr Smith asked loud enough for the whole office to notice.

“Of course not.” Allison answered.

“What would happen if you did?”

“I’d be spanked for a uniform violation.”

“Remove your skirt and bend over my desk. I’m giving you 20 swats with the belt for violating the uniform policy.”

Allison’s underwear were back in Mr. Ramsey’s desk drawer so there was no question of whether this would be a bare bottom spanking or not. Every eye in the office was on Allison as her already well-marked bottom received 20 more swats with the belt. Mr. Smith was more gentle than he could have been. He apparently just wanted to set the expectations with Allison and his employees from the start.

“Please leave your skirt on the chair. If you don’t have any other uniform clothes with you, you will just have to forgo a skirt for the remainder of the day.”

Allison’s shirttails didn’t quite cover her, but slightly obscured the view of her red ass and bald pussy. She spent the day walking around the facility, meeting each person, and learning about their jobs. Allison’s Spring Break was about to start, allowing her to spend full days at the office.

Mr. Smith had some other humiliations planned for his nubile intern. Thanks to Mr. Ramsey (and Principal Clarke), Mr. Smith obtained Allison’s gym top and decided that it went perfectly with her school skirt particularly if she wasn’t wearing a bra. The next day he had Allison remove her panties, top, and bra so she could change into the thinner gym top. The whole office stopped what they were doing to watch her change. He has Allison hang her bra and panties from his coat rack.

The office was kept extra cool during Allison’s time there. The gym shirt was made from the breathable fabric that shows every bump underneath it. The shirt was also at least a full size too small, something that is hard to do for my wife’s tiny body. The result was that Allison’s naturally pokie nipples were almost as visible as if she had been naked.

She started working for the day by typing some memos to customers based on Mr. Smith’s handwriting, which was always poor but intentionally more so for this task. He edited the documents before they were sent and calculated one stroke for each error in spelling, punctuation or grammar including names and including copying his error into the note. Allison made 43 errors.

About 2 pm that afternoon the entire office set aside what they were doing and gathered around the small conference table to watch Allison’s punishment. Allison pulled her skirt around her waist and sat on the edge of the table with her legs spread. Her bald, aroused pussy was spread wide for everyone to see while she waited for the spanking to start. It wasn’t a long wait. Mr. Smith began smacking her thighs with a leather strap. The strap landed 20 times on each thigh. The insides and tops of her thighs had been relatively untouched by yesterday’s punishment but were soon covered by bright red marks. The final 3 swats were reserved for her pussy. The welts from the dog leash were still clearly visible, and so was her current arousal. The red marks from the strap only made the previous welts seem to grow darker too.

Mr. Smith sent the other employees back to work and fucked Allison on the conference room table.

“I don’t want you to make another mess on your skirt, so take it off for the rest of the afternoon. No need to stand in the corner, you can get back to work. Just don’t sit on anything, you can squat or bend over while you use the computer.”

The gym shirt didn’t have any tails that would obscure the view. She distributed mail to each of the employees and spent the last 2 hours bent over a desk filling in a spreadsheet. Her pussy peeked out between her legs as she bent over and it was near eye level for those sitting at nearby desks. When cum dripped out on to her leg, she used a finger to wipe it off and then licked the finger clean. I suspect most, if not all, of the 20 men went home insisting on sex from their partner.

The next day was casual Friday. Allison arrived at work to find her own “casual outfit” sitting on Mr. Smith’s desk. She was going to be a cheerleader. This would require completely changing clothes in front of everyone. Even though the whole office had seen her body in great detail, each time she undressed in public was both humiliating and exhilarating for Allison. Without being told, she left her bra and panties hanging on the coat rack. Everyone in the office liked having a cheerleader around to fetch their coffee or any other errands they wanted. Employees patted and squeezed her ass, and allowed their fingers to wander under her skirt all day but at least Allison avoided any spankings going into the weekend. That meant she would have an additional day of much needed healing.

The following week wouldn’t be so pleasant. It began with an edict from Mr. Smith.

“I don’t want you wearing anything inside this office except what I have laid out for you. For the rest of the week you will need to undress in the parking lot, walk through the office naked, and dress at my desk. At the end of the day, you will undress at my desk and walk back outside before you dress again.”

The entrance to the building was on the side, so it wasn’t obviously visible from the road but it also wasn’t hidden from the road. It was unlikely that anyone driving past would notice, but it could happen.

Allison walked back outside and undressed. She folded her clothes neatly and carried them back inside. Everyone stopped working to watch her entrance. Allison really didn’t like everyone staring at her naked body. All she could think about was her flaws. Even though she was fit, she didn’t have many curves. Her hips were narrow and her tits were tiny, even by teenage standards. She hated the bald pussy, it made her feel like she looked even younger. Sure, plenty of women shaved or waved off all of their hair. But all Allison could think about was being in a junior high locker room when all of her friends had pubic hair and developing breasts and she was still flat as a board and bald as the day she was born.

The outfit waiting for her at the desk was her regular gym outfit, minus any undergarments. Allison found that a little relieving. Sure it showed off her pert nipples, but the shorts were reasonable. Much better than wearing that cheerleading skirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.