Allison Goes Back to School - Cover

Allison Goes Back to School

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1: My Daughter Starts School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Daughter Starts School - A young mother is coerced into posing as a younger girl to attend a Christian High School that practices CP. She is spanked at school and home (by her husband).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

My daughter Tina is 7. My wife, Allison, started out home-schooling Tina, but at the start of 2nd grade I decided that she needed to attend a local church school. Some of it was about her education and some of it was pressure from my work. I worked for a company that was owned and run by a conservative Christian family. We attended the same church and they hired me right out of college. Homeschooling is usually popular with the conservative crowd, but the owners were big supporters of the church school across town and “encouraged” me to send my kid there, even mentioning that my latest raise should be more than enough, even after taxes, to pay the tuition.

When we signed Tina up to start school, one of the documents that we had to sign said that we understood and agreed with the school’s use of corporal punishment whenever and however they deemed necessary. That caused considerable discussion between Allison and I, because Allison was strongly opposed to spanking and I had left all of the child raising decisions in her hands, since she was a stay-at-home Mom.

Having a stay-at-home wife is considered ideal in our church, and particularly in our company. Having a young, fit, attractive stay-at-home wife was even better. Allison fit that bill. We married when she was still 18. She was 21 when Tina, our only child, was born. At age 28 Allison looked like she hadn’t aged a day since I married her. She was always petite, barely 5’2” and 100 pounds. Her small breasts were as firm after nursing Tina as they had been in high school. She had also started running to lose the weight after Tina was born, and now Allison was even firmer than she had been when we met.

It was only the third week of school when I was called to meet my wife at the school principal’s (who also happened to be pastor of the church) office. I arrived and the principal informed us that Tina had been spanked today for failing to listen immediately to her teacher. He told us that they had gone easy on Tina at first, knowing that she was adjusting to school for the first time; however, her behavior was far below expectations and he believed that it had to do with the lack of proper discipline within our home.

“Poor Tina shouldn’t suffer because of the failings of her mother, so you are here today to observe Allison being strapped because she has failed to instill better discipline in your child. Before I hear any protest”, he interrupted Allison, “You both signed the paperwork agreeing to this. After Allison’s punishment, we can discuss what the next steps are. Including whether you are going to leave Tina in school here.”

I saw the look on my wife’s face, and knew I had to try something, “There must be some alternative. I had no idea that we agreed to THIS.”

“The alternative that you seek is rather unpleasant. So far this week, according to the school discipline policies, Tina has earned a minimum of 30 lashes with the strap. Since Tina has never been spanked properly before, she could barely handle 10 swats with the ruler this afternoon. I can’t imagine how she could stand the 30 lashes with the strap. But if you insist on the alternative, I will bring Tina here, give her those 30 lashes and then permanently expel her from the school. If you can not accept our discipline requirements, there is no place for you in this school. I will leave you and Allison to talk about this for a few minutes.”

Allison was horrified at the idea of Tina receiving the strap and gladly volunteered to take her place. The question then was whether she stayed at the school or not. I told Allison that I didn’t see how we had much choice. I would be disgraced at church and at work. I might not lose my job, but it would effectively end my career at the company. Without good recommendations from them it would be hard for me to find anything similar somewhere else.

When the principal returned, our minds were, reluctantly, made up. We were defeated. Whatever he planned for Allison, she would go along with in order to spare our daughter and my job. I tell the principal our decision, but I think he already knew by looking at us.

“Take off your pants and kneel on the bench.”

“Undress?”

“Yes, perhaps you need to read what you sign a little closer. Punishments here are given on the bare bottom. You need to feel all of the sting.”

Allison was defeated, she removed her pants and panties, folded them neatly, placed them on the chair and knelt on the bench as instructed. The bench was in front of his desk, so she could lean across the desk. Allison’s hairy cunt lips peeked through between her legs. The principal placed his hand directly on her hairy lips and proclaimed that this “mess” would need to be removed before the next time he spanked her.

Allison bent forward over the desk, her hips several inches higher than her shoulders. Her trim, muscular ass was beautifully displayed. The principal positioned himself to her side and took the first swing with the strap. The crack as it hit my wife’s skin was loud. So was her scream. The red mark took a few seconds to develop.

“If you can’t control your voice, I can give you a gag to help you stay quiet.”

“No, the first one just surprised me. I can control the rest” Allison sobbed.

He took his time between strokes. The spanking lasted for over 15 minutes. Her ass was solid red. Allison struggled to pull her pants on. The principal had a suggestion for us.

“Your wife needs discipline even more than your daughter. Think about it; how can your wife present a good example of something that she doesn’t know. There are several options. Since she is a stay-at-home Mom, she could come to the school each time that Tina misbehaves and receive punishment at the same time. She could volunteer in my office so that she was already here and more handy to discipline. But what I think is the best option is to have her enroll in the school as a student. She could easily fit into any of the high school grades. This would be the best way for her to learn the proper behavior of a student is by experience.”

“But what if some of the students or parents recognized her? We go to church with some of them.”

“It is part of the embarrassment. But I would talk to the students from your church and make sure that none of them spread any gossip about her. I can virtually guarantee that these kids won’t tell anyone, not even their parents. She would not be the first young Mom to attend as a student for a time period.”

Allison and I discussed it, but the issues hadn’t changed. We didn’t have much choice but to agree with his plan. Allison would become Christine, a 14 year old Freshman starting next Monday. She would be Tina’s aunt/nanny who had moved in with us. Allison would get a different hairstyle, highlights, fake braces and fake glasses to keep her identity from being obvious. And I would get a video file of every spanking that she received in the principal’s office.

“Normally a student would be expelled for having sex, but since she is married we need to establish an arrangement. If you have sex, the next day Allison must go without a bra. Since most people wouldn’t notice that with her tiny breasts, I will also place one of these slow release pods inside either her anus or her vagina. It will burn and itch for the entire day, punishing her for breaking the school rules about sex.”

First Day of School

I enjoyed watching Allison dress for school. The school uniform was a white shirt, a pleated skirt (it was allowed to be grey, blue, or a grey and blue plaid) and white knee-high socks with white athletic shoes. I dropped Allison and Tina at school that morning. Allison was nervous walking to her homeroom, as the new kid in school everyone was checking her out. Once she was in homeroom her teacher, Mr. Timmons, introduced to her classmates. One boy in the class was from our church and winked at her when he introduced himself. As the introductions were completed, and before Allison could take her seat, Mr. Timmons informed her that her uniform didn’t meet standards and told her to go to the principal’s office.

“I don’t understand. What’s wrong with my uniform?”

“Your socks are off-white and your skirt doesn’t appear to be the proper length, but Principal Clarke can verify that.”

Allison left the room to what seemed like knowing looks from the other 20 kids in the room. It was humiliating that each of these kids knew that she was about to be spanked. And she hadn’t even been at school for 15 minutes.

“I see that you didn’t read the dress code manual very carefully. Your socks must be knee length and white. Your skirt must be between 7” above and 10” above the floor when you kneel. Your skirt is clearly too long. Remove your skirt and panties and kneel on the bench. A uniform violation is 10 strokes with a ruler. You have earned 20 strokes.”

Allison quietly does as she is told, but taking off her panties reveals that she didn’t shave her pubic hair.

“I thought that I was clear about removing that hairy mess before the next time I spanked you.”

“Yes, sir. You were clear. I didn’t expect to get spanked today. I’m far too sore to tolerate having my bottom spanked again anyways.”

“Fortunately there are more places to spank than just your bottom. You will receive 20 more with the belt for disobeying me. But before I spank you, this mess needs to be shaved. I’ll send an office assistant for a tub of hot water while I start with the clippers. Lie back on my desk and put a towel under your bottom.”

Allison was lying on her back, legs spread and her feet resting on the desk. Principal Clarke had trimmed all of the hair down to stubble and stepped away as Ethan walked in with the tub of hot water. Ethan is a nerdy Freshman who often helps in the school office. As the principal took the tub of water, Ethan tried to sneak a picture with his cell phone.

“Ethan, you know that cell phones aren’t allowed to be used during the school day. Please bring it here. Is this the first time that you have seen a naked girl?”

“Yes, well at least a real one.”

“Then before your punishment, I will do a quick anatomy review.” Mr. Clarke touched each item he pointed out. “This area above is called the Pubis Mons, the large lip-like things are called the Labia Majora, above these is a special area, the Clitoral Hood covers the Clitoris. Stimulation of the Clitoris, such as rubbing it or pinching it lightly like I am now results in great stimulation. As I continue stimulating the Clitoris you can observe the moisture that the female body creates as it prepares for intercourse. You can also notice as the outer Labia swell and part, there are another set of jagged lips. These are called the Labia Minora. These extend from the Clitoris to the vagina opening itself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.