Unexpected Visitor - Cover

Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2018 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenager I know several years ago comes to my door asking for refuge from her abusive husband. How could I refuse her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Over the next month, as the date for her divorce hearing approached, Kerry seemed to get more and more nervous. The night before the scheduled date of the hearing, we sat watching a movie on TV. She had her back pressed to my chest when suddenly she began to sob. She looked up at me with tears streaming from her eyes.

“Oh Dave, I’m so frightened.” She sobbed. “What if that asshole changes his mind and decides to fight me over the divorce?”

I hugged her tighter and replied. “Baby, that could happen, but if it does, he’ll have to hire a lawyer. You have the best lawyer in town. I don’t think Asshole can afford even a decent lawyer, let alone a good one. If he could he would have already hired one to defend against the DUI and CDV charges. He’s already spent a lot of money for the fines he’s had to pay for his DUI and CDV convictions. Even if he does get a lawyer, Jim will eat him alive. Please try to relax and let Jim handle Asshole, and let me handle his ex-wife and her beautiful tits.” I squeezed Kerry’s tits firmly. “You have some wonderful tits.”

She looked up at me again and smiled. “You really mean that don’t you?”

“Yes Baby. I certainly do. If all goes well at the hearing tomorrow, I’ll put my mark on both of them and maybe other places too. I want to show you off as my girlfriend to everyone we know. I especially want your family to know we are together as a couple, and I better never hear them speak poorly of my girlfriend.” I squeezed her tits again.

She smiled up at me, cooed in pleasure, and leaned back again to watch the movie on TV. “Thank you, Dave for helping and taking me in and caring for me when I needed it most. I hope you want to continue to care for me.”

I squeezed her tits again and said, “Of course I do, Baby. Now try to relax.”

Later that night after we went to bed, I marked Kerry as mine own. She had been expecting me to put hickies on her tits. Instead, I put a nice fat love bite right in the middle of her pubic mound. I told her, “Baby, now only you and I will know you are marked. If you get nervous during your hearing just press your hands into your lap and think of your mark. Now go to sleep. You’ll want to be fresh, bright eyed, and not so busy-tailed in the morning.” I patted her bald pussy and held her close until we fell asleep.

The next morning we were up early and got ready for her divorce hearing. It was scheduled for ten AM in the county courthouse. Accompanied by Kerry’s lawyer, Jim Martin, we enter the courtroom with fifteen minutes to spare. Jim and Kerry took their seats at a table up front while I sat in the back of the courtroom.

Ten minutes later, Calvin James was escorted into the courtroom by a large deputy Sheriff. He was not represented by an attorney

The Family Court judge was announced and took his chair behind the bench right at ten AM on the dot. In a loud voice he asked, “Are all parties to James vs. James present? Jim stood and replied, “Jim Martin representing Kerry James, Your Honor. The petitioner, Mrs. Kerry James is here beside me.”

Asshole stood and said, “Calvin James sir. I’m here.”

The judge then proceeded to open the hearing. “I have read the petitioner’s complaint. Has the respondent received and read a copy of said complaint?”

Asshole stood again and replied. “I have Your Honor. If I may Your Honor, may I speak. I may be able to save the court some time.”

“Very well, Mr. James, proceed.” The judge allowed.

Asshole spoke again. “Your Honor, I have read the complaint and do not wish to fight this divorce. She is free to go as far as I am concerned. She never was much of a wife in the first place. However, Mr. Martin and I have come to an agreement. I will give my convertible Camaro to Kerry and she will allow me to keep all my other property. There is to be no spousal support. However, will be required to pay half of Mr. Martin’s fee for this divorce. I will sign your decree as soon as this court has it prepared. Thank you, Your Honor.” He then sat down and bowed his head.

“Mr. Martin, is what Mr. James said in agreement with your understanding and has your client been so advised?”

“Yes, Your Honor, Mr. James statement is as we have agreed. My client has been so notified and also agrees.”

“Very well, it is ordered that Mrs. Kerry James be granted her petition for divorce. In accordance with state law there will be a six month cooling off period from the date of the original filling. Therefore, this action will become final on June sixth of the current year.”

“Mr. James, you are a very lucky man. I have seen the photographs of the injuries suffered by Mrs. James at your hand. It is my order that you will sign your car over to Mrs. James within seventy-two hours. If there is any balance still owing on said car, you will make the payments in a timely manner until the lien is paid off. You are further ordered to sign this divorce decree within the same seventy-two hour period. When you are released from the Sheriff’s custody, you will immediately make arrangements though Mr. Martins office to make reasonable payments to him. Do you understand, Mr. James?”

Asshole stood with his head bowed. “Yes, Your Honor.”

“Very well. It is so ordered! This case is closed and we are adjourned.” The judge slammed his gavel down and left the courtroom.

Kerry jumped up and threw her arms around Jim. Though startled, he gave her a nice hug. She repeatedly thanked him for his help.

I then stepped through the swinging gate and Kerry gave me the same treatment. Tears were again streaming down her face, but a broad smile on her face told me these were tears of joy. “Oh Dave, I can really be yours now.”

Asshole just stared at us as the deputy put handcuffs back on him to transport him back to jail.

I hugged her and whispered in her ear. “Baby, as soon as I get the chance, I’m going to put marks on those beautiful tits of yours. I’ll give you a nice little love bite high on each tit so it can been seen when you wear a low cut top. Then we’re going to go see your family. I have a few words for them. But for now, I’m hungry. Let’s go find something to eat.”

We thanked Jim once again and headed to a little restaurant not far from the courthouse. Kerry hadn’t seemed this happy since I had known her as a younger teen. That cold rainy night she found her way to my doorstep had been a turning point in both of our lives.

After lunch, I took Kerry to her ex-in laws and retrieved her car. It was a very nice late model high end Camaro convertible with all the accessories. Kerry didn’t know I had my pistol hidden under my suit jacket in the waistband of my pants. When Asshole’s brother acted like he wanted to prevent her from taking her car, I simply let him see the gun without pulling it out. “Oh, would you rather deal with the Sheriff’s Office?” I asked.

“No, no! You can take the car. Please, don’t call the cops.”

“Thank you for your cooperation. I don’t ever want to even hear of any of you bothering Kerry ever again. Got it?”

“Yes, we get it.”

“Good! Kerry, take your new car now and go home. I’ll be there in a little while. I need to make a stop on the way.”

Kerry grinned widely and was soon heading out of the James’ driveway in her Camaro. I lagged behind to be certain no one tried to follow her. They didn’t.

When I walked in my door about thirty minutes behind Kerry she nearly attacked me. She came running and made a flying leap into my arms. She was completely nude. That was not an unusual state of dress for Kerry, but she usually waited until after dark to completely shed her clothes.

I carried her to our bed and gently laid her down. I then began caressing all over her young slender body until she was moaning with arousal. “Kerry, I was going to mark you but I see someone has already put his mark above your pussy.”

“You better mark my tits as well so there will be no forgetting whose girlfriend I am.” Her nipples were standing erect begging to be sucked. I kissed each nipple before I began sucking the upper slopes of her breasts slightly toward the center of her chest. While I sucked on one tit, I fondled the other.

She groaned with pleasure and pulled my face tight to the tit I was sucking. Kerry was soon squirming under me and rapidly approaching an orgasm. I continued sucking her tits and slipped my cock into her cunt. I sucked her tits and fucked her pussy hard until we both came. When we finished she had a pussy full of cum. She also had a big bright hickey on each of her tits in addition to the one over her pussy. The love bites were placed in such a way that they would be visible when she wore many of her tops.

I then patted her ass and said, “Let’s go see your family!”

“Now? Without a shower? You have just marked me, cum is running out of my pussy, and I smell like a whore.”

I kissed her gently and told her, “That’s the idea. I want everyone to know you’re my girl now. Unless you would be too embarrassed, I’d really like to put your family on notice. They need to know that we belong to each other now, and I won’t tolerate any of them bad-mouthing my girl.”

“Okay Dave, if you want me to show off my love bites, smell like a freshly fucked whore, and have your cum running down my legs, I’ll be proud to be shown off as your girlfriend.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.