An Itch to Scratch
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Trent makes it home in record time. Jumping off his bike and letting it roll into the bushes to collide with the side of the house. He rushes up the wooden stairs, not giving his bike a second’s thought. The door is locked and it takes a few valuable seconds to dig out his keys and unlock it. Once inside though, he is rushing up the stairs ad right into his bedroom.

“Stop!” he shouts just before Christy, who is on top of his sister, can impale herself. “Thea, you can’t!”

“And why can’t I?” she huffs, looking around the side of Christy at him.

“Because you don’t understand what is about to happen,” he says, pleadingly. “These things, these costumes are a curse. If you do that you’ll never be you again.”

Angrily, Thea pushes Christy off to the side. She climbs off the bed, her erection bouncing. She walks up to her brother and starts jabbing an accusatory finger into his chest. “So you get to have all the fun? You get to experience what it’s like to be popular? And all the while deny me what I want?”

Trent tries to slap her hand away, but it only seems to spur his sister on. Suddenly he finds himself backing up. “I’m not trying to stop you from anything. I’m trying to protect you.”

“You’re not a big brother that needs to look out for me,” she spats. “I can take care of myself.”

“I’m not trying to be that,” he protests.

“You sure as hell seems like you are,” she argues. “Or are you trying to be a boyfriend? Trying to be all controlling and manipulative?”

“I’m not trying to be that either,” he answers, feeling the coolness of the wall as his back hits it.

“Of course not,” she stops, standing over him. Whereas they have always been the same height, Thea is now standing over him, consuming him with her eyes. Her masculine body makes his feminine one look so small. “You just rather watch me bath and masturbate. You rather wear my clothes and pretend it’s me that you’re fucking.”

“Because I love you,” he blurts out. “I love you more than a brother. I...”

Thea runs her fingers roughly against his lips. “I don’t...” The roughness turns into a gentle slide along them. Trent stares at her, craving her lips. “I love you too,” she says abruptly.

A new feeling blossoms inside him in that moment. Finally, after all this time, he is hearing the words he thought he would never hear. Excitement overflows within him. It is like a door opening that has been closed and has refused to budge has now been opened and welcoming. He starts to lean into her, but Thea beats him to the punch, kissing him. It is gentle at first, but rapidly increases in pressure.

Her kiss feels hot, full of unspoken words. She presses him against the wall, placing his arms at his side and holding his wrists delicately. With his back against the wall, Trent feels his knees weakening. So he shifts toward her, craving hard evidence of his sister’s arousal.

Thea pulls back suddenly, analyzing her brother with an intoxicating hunger. “You are pretty sexy as a girl, you know,” she says, her fingers tracing the inside of his thighs.

Trent draws in the breath lingering in his throat. His lips part in anticipation. As Thea leans closer and as the tip of her finger drifts across the middle of his skirt, he moans desperately, his head tilting back into the wall.

“Tell me why these costumes are so dangerous,” she whispers.

“They want to take over us to live in the real world again.” The words just spill from his mouth. His mind is filled with all the knowledge of them. How their mother Morena did this to them and how they were in love. He wants to explain it all to Thea, but he doesn’t have time. “We have to make love to rid ourselves of them.”

“And what happens after?” she asks.

“We go back to normal, you and me,” he answers.

“I mean with us,” she corrects.

“Whatever you want,” he says, breathing heavily.

“What do you want,” she asks, her heart aching to hear the words.

“I want you always,” Trent answers, afraid he just made a mistake.

“Then I guess we had better enjoy the reversal of our roles,” Thea says, grinning. She leans in and this time their tongues intertwine.

Reluctantly, Thea pulls away. Wordlessly she goes about pulling off Trent’s clothes, including his stockings and gloves. She directs him over to the chair, totally forgetting about Christy being there to watch. The seat feels cool against his bare ass and he looks up at his sister, eagerly awaiting further instruction.

Thea kneels down to Trent’s level and runs her hands along the inside of his thighs, staring at his pussy. She licks her lips eagerly. “This is not how I expected our first time to be,” she murmurs. Trent wants to say something in reply to that but she splits his lips open with her tongue. Instead, he moans gently, tremors of pleasure passing through him.

Thea stops and looks up at her brother, her eyes shimmering playfully. Her mouth curls into a smile. Then she stands and goes back to him, surprising Trent with a hard kiss. He feels her wet tongue thrusting into his mouth, his cunt burning with desire. It is unbearable and he feels the urge to push her head down, just to feel that hot, silky tongue on him. Nudging his chin upward, Thea begins to gently kiss his neck, dragging her wet lips across. Since she has his role for the moment, she is going to make sure he knows exactly what she is going to want later on.

Then Thea is between his thighs, her mouth drawing rhythmic circles around his swollen clit. Trent feels her chin graze his folds and shudders. He knows what she is doing, he knows his sister too well. He has watched her many, many times before. So he leans back. Grabbing the sides of the chair and takes the lesson. The intensity is climbing higher, concentrating in his crotch. Everything tightens—there is no going back now. It all goes black as he closes his eyes. Sparks pierce the darkness. He moans desperately like a caged beast. Thea’s tongue brings him over the threshold, shaking.

Simultaneously weakened and stimulated, Trent slides down to the floor. Since she is instructing him what she wants, he can do the same. Trent strokes her tight belly with his hand, looking at that massive erection with violent desire. He sticks out his tongue and runs it around the sides of the head. He laps eagerly at the underside of the shaft, licking it like it is the last ice cream cone he ever would eat. In a way it is the last cock he ever would.

Then looking up at his sister alluringly, Trent takes her in his mouth, sucking slow and hard. He wraps his fingers around her member, lifting it gently to cup her balls with his tongue. Raising his eyes upward, he watches Thea’s mouth open slightly. He sucks on the tip, using his hand to stroke her shaft quickly, suddenly taking all of her into his mouth. He gags but doesn’t stop. Thea groans. Picking up speed, Trent uses circular hand strokes along with his slippery lips. His hands slide around her cock, his mouth full of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.