An Itch to Scratch - Cover

An Itch to Scratch

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

“What is that supposed to mean?” Trent asks.

‘By putting on that costume we have entered a contract of sorts,’ Arlyne begins to explain. ‘I’m kind of in a limbo and I have had to slowly build my powers back up. Now that I have, I will have your body and you will be here where I am, powerless.’

Trent’s eyes go wide. He instantly begins trying to tear the costume off. But it doesn’t budge. Instead it hurts. It is like trying to tear skin off, completely with the pain and blood. “What the fuck is this?” he asks in a panic.

‘Think of this as me being a genie and you Aladdin,’ she answers, smiling wickedly. ‘I’ve granted you your three wishes and now I get to be free.’

Trent narrows his eyes at her. ‘You must have watched he kiddie version. The genie isn’t freed at the end.”

‘You get the gist of it,’ she snaps back. ‘You and your sister are what we have waited all this time for.’

“What about my sister?” he asks. He was not expecting her to be drawn into this. “What does she have to do with this?”

‘In this case,’ she giggles. ‘In this case both of you are going to make us stronger than we’d be otherwise.’

“I don’t know what you have...”he pauses as his mind catches up. “Who is us?”

‘My twin brother, silly,’ she answers as if he should already know. ‘He’s already convinced your sister to help. Once she fucks Christy we will have our live back.’

Trent is floored by everything. He doesn’t know what to do or where to begin to do anything. How can he have not seen something like this coming? Everything that has happened had to have been for a reason and he never saw it.

“But you’re not strong yet,” he realizes. “That’s why I influenced you.”

‘A technicality,’ Arlyne agrees. ‘My brother and I may be at our weakest right now, but that will all end soon.’

“The calm before the storm,” Trent mutters.

‘You can say that,’ she says, frowning for the first time.

“Then you can be stopped,” he says, looking in the direction of his house.

‘There is that possibility, but not only will you not make it home in time to stop them, your sister will never make love to you,’ she warns. ‘Without her consent and mutual feelings, it is a useless gesture.’

He looks at her with determines eyes. “It’s only useless if you don’t try.”


Christy and Thea stand awkwardly near the door. Christy gives Thea a look she can’t quite read, somewhere between incredulity and appraisal and the walks past. Thea goes to lock the door and look out the window to see if there is anyone else out there. When she turns back, Christy is at the top of the stairs.

“You coming?” Christy asks.

Thea sighs, wondering not only what the hell is going on, but how the girl is afraid of her appearance. By the time she decides to see where this goes, Christy has disappeared. Thea climbs the stairs and peers into Trent’s room first. Sure enough Christy in in there, sitting on the edge of the bed, her jacket off and sitting on the floor next to her.

Thea feels her cock twitch as she drops her gaze on the girl. Her blouse strains against her breasts, faintly showing off her nipples. Thea never really could get past Christy’s bitchiness to really see how attractive she is.

Christy look at Thea with come get me eyes. “Why don’t you come and have a seat,” she says, patting the bed beside her. “I’m getting a little nervous with you just sitting there and staring at me like that.”

‘Yes,’ Nathan says. ‘Go have a seat next to her.’

Thea steals a glance toward the bathroom. She suppresses a grimace and turns back to look at Christy. What the hell is happening here? Her cock twitches again. Christy is looking at her with hunger in her eyes. So without any more hesitation, Thea walks over and sits next to the girl.

“Why are you here?” Thea asks.

“You mean aside from the part where you were stroking that wonderfully big dick?” Christy asks, almost drooling. “I was here to see Trent.”

“Not that,” Thea says impatiently. “Why are you here now?”

“I don’t ... I don’t know,” Christy answers unsure.

‘She’s here for you to fuck her,’ Nathan answers, arms across his broad, bare chest. He has one of the biggest grin Thea has ever seen spread across his face. ‘Tyr out that monster you got there,’ he says, nodding toward her crotch.

Thea tries to ignore him, and the twitching cock, to focus on Christy. “You were not supposed to see that. Nobody was supposed to.”

“Well I’m glad I did,” Christy says, licking her lips casually. “That’s a nice piece of meat you have there and you got hard real fast. I’ve never seen anything like it. Do you mind giving me another peek at it?” She puts her hand on Thea’s thigh, squeezing slightly.

Thea looks down at the girl’s hand, dumbfounded. She feels like a nervous teen about to have sex for the first time. In fact, she feels like she does when Trent looks at her the same way. She looks back up at Christy. The girl’s eyes are serious. She stares into for a moment and then something strange happens. At least she thinks so, but before she can think more about it, Nathan is talking again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.