An Itch to Scratch
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Arlyne follows Principal Bodner through the halls, past full classrooms and into the office. She gets a few glances by the office staff, but nothing much more than that.

“Close the door,” Bodner says stepping into his office.

Arlyne pulls out her hone and props it up on the bookshelf by the door. She takes a look at the small office as she complies, closing the door. Her fingers brush the deadbolt, locking the door. “You have a nice office Mr. Bodner,” she muses.

The principal ignores her, not wanting to make this a social call. “Have a seat, please,” he says, turning his chair to face her.

“No small talk?” she asks. When he gives her a short shake of his head, she sits down. “So what has you so wound up?”

“I have had something brought to my attention this morning,” he begins. “As you are aware, we had a student performing illicit activities in the pool area as well as a student on the newspaper office.”

“Yeah, I know about those,” she answers smartly.

“And you are also aware of the incident in the restroom yesterday then.” Bodner frowns. “I have suspended all three of those students. Two of them have lost something far greater than a couple week without school.”

“Well, it’s nice that you want to share this with me,” Arlyne says, standing up. “But I think I need to get to class.”

“Sit down,” he says authoritatively, jabbing his finger down onto the surface of the desk. “I have someone putting you at each scene. Now I don’t care if you deny it or even admit to it, you are going down for each of these.”

“So you’re only proof is a guy you suspended,” Arlyne asks, letting a small smile curl up at the edges of her lips. “Sounds more like an attempt at desperation.”

“I never said it was a guy,” Bodner says brusquely. “And it most certainly isn’t one of those three boys. I looked into your records,” he continues, not giving her any opportunity to speak. “The school you came from has never heard of you. In fact, I called the sheriff’s department in your last town and I got the same answer.”

“So what are you trying to say?” Arlyne asks, sitting back and spreading her legs. She’s glad she decided to discard her thong earlier.

He has the perfect view of her perfectly wet, perfectly bare pussy. When he lifts his eyes to hers, he opens his mouth to speak against her actions, but then something changes inside him. His eyes glaze over for a moment, and then he feels his cock growing inside his pants.

“You seem to have a habit of covering things up,” the creature says, sitting forward in the chair. “You covered up that incident involving Trent Bonds, Tommy Williams and Brad Ferris.”

“That boy, Trent Bonds, was just the victim of an innocent prank,” Bodner states. He moves out of his chair and walks across the office. “I wasn’t about to ruin the future of two boys because one had a problem he couldn’t deal with.”

“But you ruined those two boys this time,” she accuses.

“This is too big to cover up,” he admits.

“And you need a scapegoat,” she says, slipping up behind him.

Bodner feels two hands wrap around his torso and slide over his hips and thighs. “That’s right,” he answers.

“And it doesn’t matter if that person is innocent or not?” she asks, standing on her tiptoes. Her tongue slips out to lick the back of his neck lightly. Then she blows on the wet spot it created and he shivers.

“Someone has to take the fall,” he answers with a shudder in his voice. “I have a school to run and its reputation to keep.”

Arlyne spins his body around to face her and press her hips hard into his, so that his erection pushes against her crotch. “You seem a little excited.” She then grinds her pelvis into his and rubs his arms up and down. “This is the exact thing those boys were doing.”

“It is,” Bodner agrees, but this time with only a hint of shakiness in his voice. “And despite what my body wants, I am not going to do this with you.” He starts to grip her upper arms to push her away.

“That’s too bad,” Arlyne says, looking deep into his eyes again. “Because I was hoping you’d fuck my tight little ass.”

Bodner’s cock jumps and strains even more beneath his pants. Somewhere in the back of his mind there is the thought of being caught and losing his job—or worse. If there ever is any chance for his mind to change it is lost when he looks down at the creature and sees her looking up through her scarlet red eyes.

“Kiss me,” she whispers loud enough for only his ears to hear it.

Bodner crashes his mouth into hers, gripping her arms tighter to hold her as if she might run away. He moves to grab her ass and her feet lift from the floor a little. His tongue parts her full, lust red lips and brushes against and underneath her tongue. Arlyne pulls back slightly and outlines his lips with little kisses until her mouth drifts down his jaw onto his neck, where she begins sucking and biting. She intends to leave a mark—her mark—so that there is no doubt what has happened here.

Her mouth slips up to his ear where she whispers, “Ravage me.”

There is a small moment where she sees the look of passion and lust on the principal’s face before he sweeps everything off his desk and picks her up. Her legs tangle themselves around his waist with animalistic fervor. Her façade fades away and she reveals her true from to the man. It brings a smile to his face like a fat kid in a candy store. He begins to hurriedly undress.

He tosses his shirt unceremoniously to the floor. Then he kisses a line from the creature’s lips to the little hollow between her breasts, which he squeezes through her crop top and black bra. Quickly, he unhooks the bra beneath the top. Arlyne rips it off and throws it across the room like it hurts to wear it. Bodner pulls the shirt over her breasts and proceeds to pinch her nipples one at a time and then licks circles around the little hard nubs. His hands wander down from her breasts to her hips, grabbing them forcibly. He pulls and Arlyne falls flat to her back. Bodner leans in, kisses her belly once before pulling her skirt down her stocking clad legs and over her feet. The creature’s beautiful, naked cunt is exposed to him and he takes a moment to look at it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.