An Itch to Scratch - Cover

An Itch to Scratch

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Trent stands before the mirror dressed in the costume but without the mask on. He looks at the alarm by his bed. He still has time before needing to head out to school. Taking a few more seconds, he stares at his reflection, seeking deep into those eyes that stare right back at him. Eventually with a sigh, he slips the mask over his head.

There is that slight shimmer in the glass and then the reflection takes on a life of its own. ‘What exactly is going on with you?’ Arlyne questions, her hands on her hips.

“Me?” Trent growls. “When I am you ... or you are me ... whatever it is, I don’t seem to be in full control.”

‘I’d say that you’re pretty in control,’ she snaps. ‘I thought the girl was actually there.’

“And I thought we were going to get caught,” he fires back. “What would we have done if she saw you, a girl, with a dick in her hand?”

‘I would have done what I needed to,’ she answers after a brief stare down.

“That being what?” he counters.

‘It doesn’t matter, because it did not get that far,’ she says. It is the only answer she is going to give. ‘Now, like I said, you are in control. I’m just that... ‘

“That little voice in the back of my mind,” he finishes with a sigh. “And you are in need after so long being away.”

Arlyne smiles at him, flashing some very sharp teeth. ‘You’ve got it right. Now, don’t worry if it’s a boy or a girl. The pleasure is all you should worry about. You’ve got a pussy, and pussies need to be plugged.’

“Obviously we are able to do other stuff,” he says, dropping his eyes down to her crotch.

‘But how would we explain having a dick in our hand?’ she asks smartly. ‘That was all you and your silly imagination. You don’t need that anymore now that you have me.’

“I’d like to make a decision about who we have sex with,” he protests.

‘You don’t have that chance?’ the creature asks, scrunching her face up in a look of confusion.

“I sure didn’t with Brad,” she says. “Yes, it was enjoyable, but not quite what I imagined it would be.”

‘Then there you go,” she says holding her palm up toward him. ‘You had some animosity for the guy so I took advantage of that. And it wasn’t just a feel good thing, but you felt some power over the outcome afterward.’

Trent opens his mouth to counter her statement and then just as quickly closes it. He thinks about what she just said and a small smile creeps onto his face. “You’re right,” she says after a few moments. “I don’t like the guy. And yes, it really felt good to see the snob lose his scholarship.”

Arlyne matches his smile. ‘You see, I am that little voice in your head. The only difference is I help you act on it instead of ignoring it.’

“Fine,” he says. “We’ll do it your way. But I only want to go after those I absolutely hate.”

‘Very well,’ she says with a wink. ‘Let’s get to school and see what trouble we can muster.’


Arlyne is just finishing locking up her bicycle when Christy comes up from behind her.

“I didn’t know you rode a bike to school,” she says.

Arlyne turns around with a smile plastered on her face and a shrug of her shoulders. “Yeah, you know save the Earth, keep the pollution down?”

“Yeah, yeah, I get that. It’s cool,” Christy says smiling back. “I was on the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Club last year. I thought about doing this year again, but between the other clubs and helping out more at home, I had to reconsider it.”

“Is everything at home alright?” Arlyne asks, feeling an urge to really care.

“Everything is fine,” Christy says with a wave of her hand. “Listen, I need to get to class early, I’ve got to ask Mr. Walter about something on my homework.”

Arlyne gives the girl a comforting smile and says, “Okay. No Problem. I’ll see you at lunch.”

No sooner is she out of sight, Thane comes rolling in. Of course he didn’t go unnoticed. Arlyne caught sight of him before Christy even approached her.

“Hello, Thane,” she says before he has a chance to say anything. “I guess you’re here to proposition me again?”

Thane lets go a brief chuckle. “Such a big word there ... proposition.”

“Is it too big for you?” she asks caustically. “Let me sum it up for you then. The answer is no. In fact, it’s fuck no.”

“Come on,” he pleads. “What is it you have against me?”

Arlyne stares him down. Since Trent is technically part of her, as the host, his thoughts and feelings run parallel to hers. She can’t quite capture what it is that makes her not want to do anything with this guy. All she does know, is he is not on Trent’s list of individuals he wants to take down.

“You’re just not worth my time,” she eventually says. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have something to do.”

Indeed, Arlyne had something to do. On the way to school and running through her mind was the thought of humiliating incident two years ago when Trent was a freshman. It started with Brad mixing a laxative in Trent’s drink at lunch. It ended with the school newspaper running a picture of the resulting consequence on the front page. At that time, Tommy Williams was a reporter for the paper, now the pompous jackass is the editor. And it is time to pay him a visit.

Being the early morning before school has started Tommy is the first and only person in the school’s small newspaper office. Mostly, Tommy is the only one in the office during the week. Most of the students working on the paper are out reporting with the occasional period open to work on articles. Very rarely is there ever anyone working this early. And Arlyne has already thought of the perfect way in.

When she reaches the door to the newspaper office, she gives it a light knock and then opens it. There isn’t an answer when she pokes her head in, but she sees Tommy sitting at his desk in the even smaller office inside. He didn’t hear the knock or the door opening. Quickly, she pushes the door open a little more and slips inside. Once closed, she turns the bolt, ensuring that no one without a key is coming in.

A smile spreads across her face. Quietly Arlyne pulls out Trent’s cellphone. She slides her skirt down her legs and steps out of it. She fixes the fingerless nylon gloves and licks her lips. Then off she is, walking into the smaller office. Tommy immediately notices her.

“Can I help you with something?” he asks impatiently. Clearly he is busy with something important and doesn’t want to be bothered.

With the smile still on her face, Arlyne drops the cell phone and places her hands on the edge of the desk. They draw Tommy’s attention to them due to the long sharp, black nails. “I understand that it is someone’s birthday today.”

“It’s not my birthday,” he says, looking back up at her. His eyes do a double take, dropping to her pelvis, where just below the two sets of piercings all she has is a little black thong on. He stands up, slamming the chair back into the wall. “Who the hell sent you to fuck with me?” he asks, his eyes locking with hers.

“Trent does,” she answers. “And we’ll pretend that it’s your birthday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.