An Itch to Scratch - Cover

An Itch to Scratch

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

The moment Arlyne steps into the school all eyes are on her. Trent thought she was beautiful the moment he saw her, but certainly not the most beautiful creature he has ever seen. Maybe it’s some kind of allure, something drawing other toward her. Regardless of what it is Christy and her clique are on her before a shark on an injured fish.

“Welcome to Applet High,” Christy says, stepping up to Arlyne. “My name is Christy. This is Wendy, Kelly and Denise,” she says, pointing to each of the girls with her.

“How do you know I’m new?” Arlyne asks, biting her bottom lip.

All four girl’s eyes gloss over for the briefest of moments. “We’ve never seen you here before, of course,” Christy answers. “We know everyone, and when we see a new face we just have to say hello.”

“Right,” Wendy pipes in. “Of course we only greet those we think have potential.”

“Potential?” Arlyne questions.

“You know, those that could be popular,” Wendy says.

“Yeah, those worthy to hang with us,” Denise adds.

“So where are you from?” Christy asks before any of the other stuff can be digested.

“I’m from out of town,” Arlyne replies, her mind whirling for a better answer.

“Well, duh!” Christy says. “But where from exactly?”

“What does being popular get me?” Arlyne asks, quickly changing the subject.

Christy smiles at this. “You are one of the elite,” she says. “We have our own table and there are dozens of perks; too many to list right now.”

“Big group?” Arlyne asks, looking to each of the girls, one at a time.

“Just us four,” Kelly answers. “But everyone knows us and wants to be us.”

“That’s right,” Wendy confirms. Christy and Denise both nod their agreement to this. “And if someone needs something...”

“Anything,” Kelly quickly inserts.

“ ... they come to us.” Wendy swirls her finger in a circle to list her and the other three.

“What if...” Arlyne starts to say when Thane suddenly appears behind Christy, poking her ribs and making the girl jump and screech.

“Thane, you asshole!” she shouts.

“You know I can’t resist doing that,” he says grinning.

“You’re still an asshole,” Christy says, spinning around to wrap her hands around his neck. They lean in together to kiss, but Thane’s eyes lock onto Arlyne and remain on her for the duration of the kiss.

“Who’s the new girl?” he asks when they pull apart.

“This is...” she starts to say until she realizes she doesn’t know.

“It’s Arlyne,” she says. “And Christy here was offering me a place among her and her friends. “Are you part of this clique?”

Thane grins. “I’m not really part of this clique as you put it, but you should definitely join.”

“I’m definitely thinking about it,” Arlyne says, looking past him. Her eye catches a guy in a letterman jacket, and he hers. “Listen, I have to get my registration finished. I’ll see you guys at lunch?”

“We won’t be hard to miss,” Christy says.

Together the five of them walk off. The crowd of students moves out of their way like the parting of a sea. Arlyne watches with half interest until they turn the corner, and then she begins weaving her way toward the jock.

The guy finishes his conversation before turning his attention to her. “Hello,” he says smoothly. “I noticed you looking this way.”

“You’re very observant,” Arlyne remarks. “I suppose that’s necessary to be the captain of the football team.”

His face screws into skepticism. “You’re new right?”

“First day here,” she says, smiling. “But I bet you’re wondering how I knew you were captain.”

“Yeah, that thought did cross my mind,” he agrees.

“It’s your jacket,” she says, pointing the patch that says so.

He follows her finger and laughs when he sees where she is pointing. “Yeah, I guess that tells you. So you have a name?”

“Arlyne,” she answers.

“Great,” he says, stepping back and grinning for a moment to look her over. “The name is Brad. You got a boyfriend?”

“You offering?” she counters with a smile.

“I can be for someone as hot as you,” he says, his grin getting bigger.

“Well, I’m not in the market,” she says back dryly. Brad’s grin immediately drops. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t use a hot piece of flesh between these thighs.”

“I don’t know of a place we can go,” Brad says.

Arlyne scoots up closer to him, pressing her body against his, her face inches from his. “I think you can figure something out.”

He stares into her eyes until his glaze over. “I think I know just the place.”


Steam comes from the Jacuzzi as Arlyne walks up to the edge. Brad is already in the water, leaning against the opposite side and waiting. The Jacuzzi is one of three surrounding the school pool. Since the swim team isn’t using the pool for another couple months, it is empty. It is also usually locked, but Brad knew where to get a set of keys and guaranteed they would be undisturbed. Arlyne doesn’t care if they get caught or not. She has only one goal, and it is about to get fulfilled.

Brad’s eyes are on her like a hawk. She made him undress and wait for her. Arlyne made it seem like she was going to put something special on, but she did it to build up his anticipation. She can see a slight disappointment etched on his face. It quickly changes when she begins to strip.

The creature’s slender fingers slip beneath the hem of her crop top and she slips it over her head, revealing her black bra. She stands with perfect posture, her round, perky breasts looking irresistible with her long black hair draped over them. Brad tries to keep his expression even despite his excitement. His hand in on the base of his shaft, ready to stroke it, the waiting has excited him though he doesn’t know why he is risking everything for a girl he doesn’t even know.

Arlyne continues sliding her skirt off—again, agonizingly slow. She turns around so he can see her ass cheeks, round and perfectly proportional. By the time she turns around, Brad has moved closer to her. With a smug look on his face, he stands. His wet erection emerges from the hot water with him.

Arlyne steps backward in only her thong and stockings. “No touching.”

Brad raises an amused eyebrow at her, but her stays put. He returns his hand to his cock, pumping it gently. Arlyne proceeds to massage her own breasts for his benefit. He feels his cock throbbing in his hand, engorged with blood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.