An Itch to Scratch
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Trent steps into the costume, one foot at a time and one hand at a time. When he gets it on there is only the problem of closing up the back. Trent slips into the bathroom to look in the mirror. Once again, not only is there not a zipper, buttons, string or any other means to close it, there isn’t anyone to help him. He sighs as he looks at his reflection. He’ll figure something out, but in the meantime he may as well see what it looks like on him. With the mask position of the costume hanging down his chest, he grins, grabs the edges and pulls it over his head.

No sooner does the mask slip completely on does Trent feel a tingling throughout his body. It increases steadily, beginning in his core, before becoming chaotic and shooting outward in a million different directions. He starts to shake and then convulse and somehow manages to remain standing throughout the ordeal. When it finally stops, his eyes roll to the back of his head and he drops like a rock.

A few moments follow in complete silence. Then a hand shoots up, gripping the edge of the counter. Pulling himself up, it isn’t until Trent is fully on his feet does her look in the mirror. Right away there isn’t a single feature that he recognizes. He has been transformed into a totally different person. His hair is long, all the way past his ass, and very dark. His skin is a desire red. And his breasts...”Holy shit,” he whispers. “I’ve got boobs!” He looks exactly like the creature in his dreams.

It takes a moment for his brain to catch up when he puts his hand over his mouth. His voice ... his voice isn’t his. Incredibly it almost sounds like Thea’s.

“What is this?” he asks the reflection.

The reflection of himself, or rather of himself in disguise, smiles back at him. He steps back, shocked and unsure if he just saw what he saw. His confirmation comes when his reflection doesn’t move with him. Instead, it stands there seemingly amused.

“What the hell is going on?” he asks aloud though it is partly direction toward the mirror.

‘You put me on and now I am part of you,’ the reflection says with moving her lips. Somehow he hears her in his mind and not aloud. ‘I can of course come off anytime you wish,’ she says, answering the unspoken question.

“Where did you come from?” he asks, stepping closer to the counter.

‘That is a long story,’ she replies. ‘My history, where I come from doesn’t matter. What matters is what me and you can do together from now on.’

“What can we do?” he asks, feeling the allure of her voice inside his head. He feels exuberance, as if he were drunk or high.

‘We can do anything you wish,’ she answers. ‘You can get close to Christy, if you wish, and find out what you need to do to get with her.’

“What was last night?” he asks. “Was last night real?”

A smile in the mirror spreads across her face. ‘That’s up to you to decide,’ she says.

Trent takes a moment to process everything. This is totally not at all what he expected to happen when he put on the costume. “What do I call you?”

‘You can refer to us as Arlyne.’

“Us?” he asks, curiously.

‘If we are going to be together, you certainly can’t go around calling yourself Trent,’ the creature answers.

“I wasn’t aware we’d be going anywhere,” he says.

‘I haven’t been out in forever,’ Arlyne says sadly. ‘You can’t stay home and play with yourself all day.’

This time its Trent’s turn to grin. “Of course not, I can only cum so many times in one day.”

‘Oh, that thing will keep cumming as much as you want,’ Arlyne corrects.

Trent’s eyes go big for a second. He drops his gaze to the spot between his legs. A black silky thong covers his crotch. Delicately and hesitantly he pulls the material from his body. Sure enough he doesn’t see his member tuck away. “Certainly this is just part of the costume ... um ... you ... ah...”

‘Go ahead,’ Arlyne prompts. ‘Test it out.’

Trent places his hand on his belly, first brushes them along the piercings and then lower. Gradually his hand slips over the smooth surface. Again he notices the skin is warm, but even more strangely is the feeling he feels. It is like it is his skin. He fingers tickle across his clit. He smiles at the odd feeling. It is much like the sensitivity of the head of his cock, yet different.

‘Go on,’ Arlyne pushes. ‘Jab them in. Feel how deep they go.’

Trent does, though still hesitantly. His fingers slip past the folds. There isn’t a way to describe his excitement. He presses forward, slipping one finger farther than the others, and sure enough it does go in, and quite far. In a flash, he yanks his hand away, his breathing turning rough and ragged.

“What the fuck is this?” he asks, overwhelmed by the revelation.

Laughter rings through his head. It is loud and clear that the creature is enjoying herself. ‘Would you like to test out those big tits of yours too?’

Trent entertains the idea, looking down to the white crop top with a black skull in the center. The top is certainly filled out nicely. Instead of giving in to his thoughts, he shakes his head. “What’s the point? I already have the feeling I know they’re real.”

‘Now remember, I don’t want to be cooped up all the time while you play with yourself,’ Arlyne says sarcastically. ‘I’ve had enough of that.’

“I can’t go out like this,” Trent argues. “I mean, look at me, I’ve got red skin and horns. Then there’s school, and my parents and Thea. How am I going to pass this off?”

‘Like this,’ Arlyne answers with a wink.

The reflection in the mirror ripples like a lake when a stone is tossed into it. Seconds later it returns to normal and standing there is a reflection of a beautiful girl with long dark hair and complementing skin. Trent certainly doesn’t appear to look like a demon anymore.

‘This how people will see you,” Arlyne informs.

“Why can’t I just look like me then?’ he questions.

Suddenly from behind him, Arlyne steps up. She whispers in his ear, ‘Because, you wouldn’t look the part. Plus how are you going to put that body to use?’

He closes his eyes slightly, a head full of new thoughts rushing into it. “What would I use it for?”

‘You’re a silly boy, aren’t you?’ she asks, though it is rhetorical. ‘I’m willing to guess you’re still a virgin.’ When he doesn’t reply it prompts Arlyne to say, ‘I’ve got my work cut out for me then. How about you get used to your new body before school?’

“Are you serious?” he asks, flashing a look of anger in the mirror at her. “You really want me to go to school like this?”

‘Yep.’ Arlyne nods vigorously. ‘Now get on that bed, and let’s try things out.’

Arlyne steps away toward the bed, fixing the sheets and blanket. Trent’s eyes follow her every move.

‘I’ve been kept away for so long, you may notice that your skin seems a little dry,’ Arlyne says, turning to face him. ‘Would you happen to have some lotion or something?’ Trent looks over to his nightstand without a word. If he has an answer he doesn’t get to speak it. ‘Of course you do. What else do you use to masturbate with?’

“In the drawer,” Trent says, nodding toward the nightstand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.