An Itch to Scratch
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Slipping quietly down the hall, Trent takes his time heading toward his sister’s room. The sound of talking downstairs tells him that both his parents are quite occupied. The shower running says that his sister is too. With no one to catch, except for the dog, he has a window of opportunity.

As Trent passes by the bathroom, he notices that the stream from the shower isn’t just coming out from the bottom of the door, but the side. Thea left the door cracked open. Instantly he wonders if it was on purpose or by mistake. Most likely by mistake because Thea certainly doesn’t get the same thoughts he does, even if they are twins. And he can’t help but peek in as he passes.

Pushing the door open just a little more so that he is able to get a better view, Trent catches a full view of his sister through the clear shower curtain. When their parent had first put it up he hated it, hated it because of the transparency. But now ... now he realizes that it was probably the best thing to happen. He can’t help but let the grin forming on his face spread.

His sister, Thea, has an amazing body. She isn’t real skinny and her breasts aren’t enormous. She has a little bit of meat on her, giving her all the right curves. And her breasts are about two handfuls each. Everything about her is just perfect, at least for Trent. He has never told anyone, especially Thea, and he probably never will. Watching her and lusting over her are just the tip of the iceberg, but he knows nothing will ever happen beyond that.

As this thought seeps into his brain like water through a crack in a foundation, Trent slowly closes the door back to its original position and continues on to Thea’s room. He listens closely for his parent’s voices just outside the door. Satisfied that both his parents are still occupied downstairs, he pushes it open and slips inside.

The first place Trent goes to is his sister’s dresser. He searches for a three items of particular interest: a bra, panties and stockings. This isn’t his first time, his second time or even his third. Trent has been at this for several months ever since discovering the first pair of stockings in the bathroom. Out of pure boredom he tried them on. The effect was instantaneous—a surge of erotic stimulus like he had never felt before. He climaxed even before the second one was fully on. So for months this has been another secret he has kept. And he always made sure to return the items back where they belonged.

The sound of the shower being turned off is his cue to get back to his room. He grabs the three items and rushes out the door. Stopping to peek in on his sister took up precious time and thus he wasn’t able to select what he wanted this morning. Normally he is able to shift through the articles of clothing and pick what he was in the mood for instead of having to settle for random pickings.

Trent makes it to his room, shutting the door just as Thea opens the bathroom door. He manages to catch a quick glance of both her hair and body wrapped in towels before his door closes completely. That last image helps. One thing Trent has always been good at is using his imagination. It serves him, especially now, to help him play out the scenes he wishes would happen. Quickly, he strips off his clothes to put on Thea’s bra and panties. With his clothes a pile on the floor, Trent springs to his bed, tossing his feet over the side.

There is a knock at the door and Trent looks up at it, a smile on his face. “Come in,” he calls.

The door cracks open and there is a hesitation before it opens up fully. There stands Thea, wearing a black sheer lace top stockings, black boy shorts and a sugar and stripe black bra. She looks sensational and Trent is lost for words. She closes the door and leans back against it, smiling as she speaks. “I know you are crazy for stockings.” Trent nods. “But let me make it clear that we are not going to have sex.”

“O-okay,” he stammers out before swallowing hard.

“I know you have been attracted to me for a while, and I’m sorry I haven’t returned the favor. But the truth is I have been attracted to you. I just don’t think sex between us is a good idea,” she explains. “Now a mutual masturbation session wouldn’t be a problem.” She looks down at his rigid member, poking up out the top of the panties. “Mmm, that is very nice.” She smiles at him, or rather it. “Most cocks are not exactly aesthetically pleasing, but that is just lovely.”

Finally finding his voice, Trent says, “You look incredible.”

Thea smiles as she approaches the bed. “I know,” she whispers. Then she pushes him back onto the bed.

Trent sits back against the pillows, while sit sits in a black armchair, his reading chair, opposite the bed. “Is it not my imagination, is it?”

“What?” he asks, not at all sure what she means.

“That you have been attracted to me for a while,” Thea says, her smile stretching wider. “I know you have had to lust for me.”

“Oh yes,” he replies quickly. “I think you’re gorgeous. I’ve always loved your curves.”

“These curves?” she asks, reaching around behind her back and unclipping her bra, allowing it to spill down onto her lap. She runs the tip of her fingers around the curve of one breast, reaching up to gently flick her nipple. “Go ahead,” she says, “play with your cock. I want to see you masturbate.”

Trent does as he is told. He releases his firm, aching member from its prison and starts to gently stroke up and down. Instantly, a bead of thick precum emerges from the tip, which he quickly rubs into the head.

“I see I’m not the only one who is wet,” his sister comments, slipping one hand inside her boy shorts. “Is there anything you’d like to see me do?”

His breathing heavy, Trent manages to gasp, “Are you able to lick your own nipples?”

Thea looks him right in the eye as she lifts her breast to her mouth and circles her nipple with the tip of her tongue. Seeing the intensity of his stroking increase, she sucks the nipple into her mouth before releasing it with a satisfied smile. “That seems to do the trick,” she says. “Anything else?”

“Can you stroke your stockinged legs for me?” he answers promptly.

Thea gives him a curt nod before running her fingers delicately up her thigh, pausing to trace the outline of the lace on the elastic top. “Would you like me to take one off so that you can wrap it around your cock?” she asks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.