An Itch to Scratch - Cover

An Itch to Scratch

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Finishing up an incantation, Saffron stands before the bowl wearing barely anything at all. Nothing much is covering her south of her pussy but a couple of strings, but they do match the bra. She hears the door opening and looks up into the mirror set before her. He’s twice her size and built like the other warriors of their village, strong muscles on every part of his body.

One arm moves slowly, and she gives a breathless squeak. His fingers trail across her ass. She feels this way every time he touches her. She had daydreamed about them being together intimately for as long as she could remember and then continuously afterward. Saffron watches him move closer, now with both hands on her hips, and they are sliding slowly up her sides.

A low moan cuts through the air and it sounds like a scream in the silence. She is shuddering, about to melt. In fact, it feels like she might be melting already. When his hands brush the hair from her neck and replace it with his face and lips, there is no more doubt. Saffron arches back against him, and her moan fills the room. His hands slide over her breasts, protected only by her bra.

Suddenly, Saffron feels something stroking over her ass again. It can’t be his hands as his fingers are already exploring for her nipples. Oh fuck, it’s his cock! And it’s sliding up the crack of my ass! She opens her eyes realizing how big it is. How can she forget? Maybe it’s because this new chapter in their relationship is only recent.

His lips are still against her skin when he rasps, almost in pain, “I want you so bad.”

“It’s your move, Cade,” Saffron says breathlessly. “If you think we can without being caught.” She wants him, no matter the risk. And she wants him now!

Cade’s hands are punishing her breasts. He’s kneading them so hard and even through the flimsy bra—his fingertips are setting her nipples on fire. Saffron is breathing harder, panting and gasping. He better not stop. If he does, he’ll never hear the end of it! To help push him along, Saffron reaches behind and very deliberately undoes the bra. It falls to the table and his hands instantly move over her soft flesh.

Cade is gentler now, squeezing and pulling and rubbing. Saffron arches her back again, pressing herself into those big, wonderful hands. He’s going to go through with it no matter the risk. Now they can really get to enjoying it. And as his lips travel across her neck and shoulders, leaving a trail of red marks, he releases a powerful low moan that quickly turns into a growl.

It’s arousing for Saffron to see him behind her, watching his hands exploring her, owning her! But she begins yearning to see him face to face, feeling their bodies together. She has looked at him for as long as she can remember, but that was before there was something more between them. And as if reading her mind, Cade spins her around, pulling her against him. His lips lock onto Saffron’s, moving and grinding.

Now his sturdy member is pressed between them, against her belly. The size of it matches the rest of him and just realizing his size gives her an extra little tingle. He can’t pretend he doesn’t want to! He’s mine! I’m his! Saffron gives herself to the feeling of his lips on hers and his tongue searching her mouth as their bodies grind together. His cock grinds against her pussy and she practically has a river running down her legs.

Cade’s hands slide down over her ass, then his fingers slip into the band and then they are gone. He bends, pulling them all the way down and off her feet. When he stands, he looks her right in the eyes as he raises the sopping wet panties to his face, pressing them against it. When he moans, Saffron moans too. And when he lets them slip into his mouth to suck the juices out of them, Saffron whimpers and almost drools in jealousy. Cade has always been wild with everything, and while it has sometimes bugged her, she doesn’t mind it right now. I want some too!

Cade takes a step toward her again and his hands are on Saffron’s ass. She squeals when, in the next second, she is airborne as he lifts her off the floor. Saffron locks her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck. As they grind their lips against each other, her legs are wide open now and she is grinding her dripping cunt against him. She feels an arm pull away and then the sound of the table’s contents crashing to the floor. Seconds later, Saffron is lying flat on the hard wooden surface.

Pulling away from the warm embrace, Cade pushes himself down between her already-spread legs. Saffron moans nonstop and her hips are in overdrive as she is absolutely certain that she is going to be eaten alive. His tongue rams into her cunt, lapping the creamy juices out of her almost as fast as she is making them!

Cade’s tongue slides up over her overflowing slit, right over her clit. Saffron’s hips are straining, pushing into his face and he has her crying and moaning and writhing on the table. Her hands are in Cade’s hair, pulling it while holding him down at the same time. Then his lips lock over her clit. His tongue swipes back and forth over the swollen bud. With fistfuls of hair and eyes clamped shut, Saffron knows she is close to bliss. Her hips lift so hard his head goes with it. Cade’s hands go under her ass, supporting her and letting him bury his face even deeper. Her cunt is trying to clamp down on his tongue.

Then Saffron is climaxing! Her orgasm is so hard that her cream is gushing all over his face. And for the first time since he has been down there, Cade looks up at her, cum glistening all over him. Saffron has an expression of total shock on her face. The sight brings a quick smile to his face. His eyes settle on hers and he starts licking with long strokes up and down her pussy. Saffron’s hands belatedly release the bunch of hair to stroke softly over his head.

Saffron catches her breath, though she still breathes deeply, breasts heaving slowly up and down. Cade pulls himself up over her and takes her head lightly in his big hands to lock his cum-covered lips onto hers. He is so covered in her juices that she can smell herself on him. Their kiss deepens for a moment before he is sliding and kissing down her chest. Saffron watches as her nipple disappears between his lips. His tongue makes little circles around it, and then grinds down on the tip, flicking it back and forth. Saffron cannot control the sounds emitting from her throat.

Becoming more and more aware of that big, hard cock that’s trapped between them and pressing against her pussy, Saffron wants it in her so damn bad. Cade’s mouth has moved to her other breasts, distracting her from his member briefly. He has her panting so hard that her chest is heaving under his lips. She doesn’t want him to stop, but she does need him to move—just a little bit. So Saffron gently pushes his shoulder to maneuver him to the side. Her hand has a grip on him in an instant. She has to strain to make her fingertips touch.

Stroking up and down, Saffron can’t wait to have it in her. And no sooner has she started stroking, Cade’s hips start moving. In no time he is fucking her hand! But this is taking too long for her. There will be plenty of time later on for all this foreplay. Right now she wants him in her. So she extricates her breast from his mouth with a moan and places her hand on his shoulder, pushing him over until he is on his back.

Saffron doesn’t let any space come between them and leans over, returning the kisses Cade had been giving her, but her fist never leaves that cock. As they kiss and she grinds her chest against his, her hand moves slowly up and down, pulling it up and over Cade’s belly so she can reach better and so his hips are moving in time with her strokes.

But Saffron’s efforts are thwarted after a few minutes. Cade slips a hand between them, first pulling her hand away and then finding her breast. He makes up for the loss of time, letting her nipple slip between his open fingers. Every time he kneads her breast, he squeezes that little tip. Saffron feels her pussy heating up even more, but even better is his erection pressing against her folds. And now Cade is really rolling his hips, grinding it right against her. Of course, Saffron answers every thrust with a little emphasis.

His cock is getting slippery and Saffron knows that is because of her. She stretches and arches, grinding her breast into his hand. Cade responds by catching the nipple he has been teasing in his fingertips, and squeezing, roughly. She moans into his mouth as he pulls and twists, while her cunt grinding on that hard shaft it is pinned against. Cade’s cock is pressing harder on to her pussy. He rolls his hips, sliding it up and down, right over her slit. He gasps, breathing deep. Saffron moans and lifts her cunt up against him, “Fuck me, Cade. Take me like you did the first time.”

His mouth lifts from her no soaking wet breast. Cade slips his arms around saffron and squeezes hard, while his lips clamp over hers again. He pushes up slowly away from her, their eyes locked on each other. His fingertips trail down her body, leaving fiery trails. Then taking one of her legs in his big hand, Cade lifts it straight up until her calf is resting on his shoulder. Saffron can’t take her eyes from his. His cock is in his hand and he is stroking it. The tip slides slowly down her folds, forcing her to gasp for breath. She doesn’t seem to be getting any. Her chest is heaving. The anticipation is too much!

Cade leans forward and the tip gently slips into Saffron’s entrance. She screws her eyes shut. She feels herself stretching and his erection going deeper. It feels incredible, especially compared to the first time it happened. That was painful, but this is heaven. She realizes that she hasn’t taken a breath since he started, but when he stops and pulls back a little, Saffron gasps. The next moment, he pushes again. This tie it is harder and faster, and he doesn’t stop!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.