The World's First Futa - Futa's College Cheer - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's College Cheer

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Futa’s First Wild Cheer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Futa’s First Wild Cheer - After knocking up her college's cheer squad, the world's first futa is conscripted onto the team!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

April 17th, 2047

My wife was such a distraction as I tried to focus on telling my story. She stood just offstage, the young, pregnant beauty grinning at me as she swiped up my futa-cum leaking down her thighs from beneath her skirt. During the last commercial break—before I started talking about being a cheerleader to the studio audience, and the world watching the show streamed over the internet—she fucked me to help calm me down.

It hadn’t helped. It was just so hot remembering my first time cheerleading at Husky Stadium. It was turning my wife on, too, making her into a wanton vixen. Which was why she was teasing me. Her blue sparkled and her normally friendly smile was wicked. She popped her fingers past those lush lips, sucking on her fingers.

My futa-cock throbbed beneath my skirt.

I wanted to just stare at her, her strawberry-blonde hair tumbling about a face that was a soft and feminine version of someone else I once loved. My heart beat faster and faster. I wanted to go to her, to lick her pregnant snatch clean of my cum, to fuck her hard and—

“So the cheerleaders for the Oregon Ducks have just crossed the field,” Adelia, the host sitting beside me on the couch, said. She touched my knee with her caramel hand, her touch electrifying. “Security has entered the field. Things are growing tense. The crowd loves it. They cheered you on watching you suck your own dick and then fuck your fellow cheerleader, Celia. The referees have surrendered to your lust. What were feeling?”

“Powerful,” I said. I smiled out at the studio audience, feeling the three cameras pointed at me. “I know I have power now, but I got my first real taste that day. Just how far I could push things. How wild I could be. It was a game broadcast to the nation. College football was as huge thirty years ago as it is today. And everyone was watching me as our rival cheerleaders knelt and begged me to breed them.”

Adelia smiled. “Even the football players wanted to watch. You can see them in this wide shot stopping security, imposing their bodies between you and arrest. The coaching staff is coming out on the field now, everyone staring at you.”

“It was intoxicating,” I said, going back to that day. “I had such power over the Duck cheerleaders. I knew what they wanted, but I just couldn’t give it to them. We were here to crush them. To beat them. So I had a price.

“If they wanted to be bred, they’d have to pay.”

The studio audience laughed, loving my story. My futa-dick throbbed. Out of the corner of my eye, my wife enjoyed more of my girl-spunk. I felt the eyes of the world on me as I drew in a deep breath and continued the story of my life.


September 15th, 2018

In their green skirts and yellow sports bra tops, the Mighty Duck Cheerleaders fell down to their next to me. I groaned and ripped my girl-dick out of Celia’s pussy. I stood up, my topless breasts swaying before me, my futa-dick quivering through the pleats of my purple cheerleader skirt. My fellow cheerleader’s juices glistened on my shaft beneath the stadium lights.

“BECKY!” cheered the crowd filling the U-shaped stadium. To my right, Husky Stadium lay open unlike other sports arena, a gap between the stands behind the end zone. It looked out at Lake Washington, giving the building such a unique shape. I bet the boats out on the water could hear the spectators.

CLAP! CLAP!

“BECKY!”

CLAP! CLAP!

The referees who tried to stop me, including that bald one, were jerking their dicks, lost to the lusts from watching me fuck Celia hard. The football players from both teams stared at me in awe, pulling off their helmets.

A heady rush surged through me as I drank it in. I felt like a queen. A futa-queen. My fellow cheerleaders whooped and twerked, performing topless, shaking pompoms or their tits at the crowd. When they did high kicks, they flashed naked pussies and toned rumps. I had overturned everything with my presence.

My futa-cock changed the world’s paradigm. Things were utterly different.

“We want to be bred by you,” moaned a caramel skin cheerleader up front. She had green eyes that blazed in delight, her brown hair falling short about an almost elfin face. She looked like the cheer captain. “Please, please, breed us.”

“What’s your name?” I demanded, standing before her, my futa-cock swaying.

“Sabrina,” she moaned, her eyes staring at my cock with such hunger.

“It looks like the Oregon Duck’s cheerleaders want to join the fun, too,” the announcer boomed, a young man, probably a student. His voice sounded a touch breathy. I hoped he masturbated watching me. I loved it when guys witnessed me fucking women. “They must have heard the rumors that Becky’s cock breeds every woman she fucks.”

“We have,” Sabrina moaned.

“Uh-huh,” the cheerleader beside her moaned, her platinum-blonde hair gathered in a pair of naughty pigtails. “We want to be bred. Right now! That was so hot watching you suck your own dick.”

I grinned at her, my stomach still store from bending almost in half to do it. I swept my gaze over the cheer team. I loved breeding girls. They all had flushed faces, nipples dimpling the front of their sports bras. Some rubbed at their pleated skirts, or beneath them, pussies clearly begging for my futa-cock’s attention.

“BECKY!”

CLAP! CLAP!

“You can tell the crowd wants Becky to breed the visiting team’s cheerleaders,” the announcer said. “Thrust a little Husky spirit into their tight cunts.”

I shuddered at that word. Cunt. This was so wild. I hoped this was still going live to the world. Or, at least, the United States. I wanted everyone to see my futa-cock and all the delights it brought for women.

“Yes, yes, please, breed us, Becky,” Sabrina moaned.

My fellow cheerleader, a brunette named Starr, fell to her knees before me, her round breasts swaying. She had a slender, almost boyish build but with her top off, she was all feminine delight. She rubbed my wet cock against her cheek.

“I don’t know if our futa should breed you,” Starr said, her cheek feeling amazing on my dick. “You are our enemy.”

I nodded my head. Starr was right, but I ached to fuck them. I could fuck them. I could just ram my cock into their pussies right now. I would fuck them all so hard. I shuddered as Starr’s tongue brushed the tip of my cock.

“Mmm, Celia tastes good on you,” she moaned.

“Uh-huh,” I said, struggling to think over the roar of the crowd.

“BECKY!”

CLAP! CLAP!

I glanced at the two football teams, separated by a few yards from each other, watching us. Many rubbed at their cups, no doubt bulging hardons swelling their protection. I shivered, glancing at the Huskies in their purple and gold.

“Cheerleaders, if you want to be bred, strip!”

“Hell, yeah,” an Asian cheerleader said, her black hair cut short, much like Sabrina’s cute bob. The Asian cheerleader didn’t hesitate to rip off her sports bra and reveal a pair of dusky-olive breasts topped by small, dark-brown, puffy nipples.

“I’ll get naked and roll through mud for you,” Sabrina moaned, following her teammate’s example. She had a pair of round breasts and brown nipples. She had that mixed race blend, making it so hard to guess her race. Her green eyes sparkled as she popped to her feet and peeled off her skirt revealing yellow spankies.

Those came off next. She stood naked before me, her pussy covered by a trimmed, brown bush, her juices clinging to the hairs. The girl with pigtails joined her naked a moment later, her large tits topped by fat, pink nipples, a landing strip of blonde leading to her tight slit.

“BECKY!”

CLAP! CLAP!

I wanted to drool. More and more of the cheerleaders shed their clothing. The watching football players all groaned in delight, staring at them with such hungry eyes. Starr sucked on the tip of my futa-dick, adding such a delicious spice to this naughty fun.

“So ... who’s first?” asked Sabrina, giving me such smoky looks with her emerald eyes. She hefted her breasts and, like any good cheerleader, showed her skill at shaking her pompoms.

“You’re not done proving yourselves,” I said, my futa-dick throbbing in Starr’s hungry mouth. “You want to get bred by me, you have to do something for my school. For my team.”

“What?” Sabrina asked.

“You girls have to fuck a UW player. You’re not getting bred unless you have Husky cum running out of your pussy.”

“Holy shit,” Sabrina gasped.

“And you ... You have to fuck our quarterback,” I said, pointing right at Sabrina. “He needs to be focused, and I know your tight cunt will help him out.”

“But ... but ... my boyfriend’s Tavon. Our quarterback.”

I glanced at the Black player with the dreadlocks staring at us. I gave him a wicked grin. “You better start cuckolding your boyfriend with Jason, or you’re not getting bred. I’ll put a baby in every other Duck cheerleader today and leave you frustrated and horny.”

“Oh, damn,” she groaned even as the rest of her team rushed at the Huskies, their naked bodies glistening in the sunlight streaming through the open stadium.

I liked to make sure guys got as much pussy as me. Why should they miss out on the fun? My cock made the women in their lives horny vixens. After breeding them, the least I could do was make sure they got off, too. Some even loved me for it, bringing me girls to fuck or just sharing me with their women.

Sabrina shot her eyes down to my dick and whimpered. Her hands squeezed her tits. She looked over her shoulder at Tavon. He had come closer, his eyes wide, realizing what his girlfriend was about to do as the other Duck cheerleaders were pulling down padded pants, eager to get at Husky players’ cocks.

“Sorry, honey!” Sabrina moaned at her boyfriend and then darted for Jason, the serious-looking quarterback for the Huskies. He had short, brown hair and a look of hunger crossing his chiseled features as the naked Sabrina rushed at him.

“Baby?” Tavon groaned. He glanced at me, at my cock.

I shrugged. “I got to give my team all the advantages today.”

“Fuck,” he muttered. He clenched his fists then, like any good cuckold, squeezed his cock through his jeans. Guys never objected too much and soon they would be into it. My pheromones affected them differently than their women.

But it was still so hot to do it.

“BECKY!

CLAP! CLAP!

Starr sucked harder on my dick as I watched Sabrina kissing Jason, her naked body pressed up against his bulky form. The Duck football team stood by impotently, looking chagrined for enjoying the sight of their cheerleaders sucking their opponent’s dicks. Girls were moaning, bobbing their heads, getting the Husky players hard and ready to fuck their pussies.

I grabbed Starr’s brown hair, thrusting my cock into her mouth as Sabrina broke her kiss with Jason. The little minx already had her hand in his pants. She pushed down the padded and shoved aside his cup to pull out a hard dick.

It was smaller than my own.

“Sabrina,” I heard Tavon groan just over the roar of the crowd. He squeezed his crotch again as his girlfriend inhaled Husky quarterback’s cock.

“Look at that, Dawg fans,” the announcer boomed. “The Duck cheerleaders are giving our players quite the treat. I think they’re confused what team they’re supposed to be cheering on.”

I grinned in delight, my dick throbbing in Starr’s mouth. She sucked so hard, cleaning off all of Celia’s dicks. Her tongue fluttered around my girth while her hands slid up my thighs and rubbed at my wet, blonde bush.

Then she found my pussy lips.

I groaned as Starr jammed two fingers into my juicy depths. She moaned about my cock as she pumped her fingers in and out of my snatch. She churned me up, sending such delight fluttering through my body.

“Mmm, this is getting out of hand,” Ashlie, my cheer captain, said. The topless blonde sauntered over to me. “Good thing I brought some toys in case things got real wild.”

“Toys?” I panted, my hips pumping, sliding my cock in and out of Starr’s hot mouth. My breasts jiggled as I watched Ashlie. She had such a naughty look in her eyes.

“Dildos,” she said. “So we can fuck each other. Not all of us come equipped with our own dicks.”

“Only me,” I groaned.

“Yep, so we have to improvise,” she said, winking at me. “Mmm, this is going to be wild.” Then she darted off, her round breasts bouncing.

Starr popped her mouth off my dick. “Oh, my god, that makes my pussy so wet, Becky. You have got to fuck me. Our players can’t be the only ones getting cheerleader pussy right now. And the Duck cheerleaders can’t be the only ones getting dick right now.”

I smiled at her, my pussy clenching around her fingers wiggling inside of me. “Get down on your hands and knees. I want to watch the fun while I fuck you.”

“Yes!” Starr moaned. She wrenched her fingers out of my cunt. “You are the fucking best, Becky!”

“I know,” I said, shivering, drinking the intoxicating rush of all my cheering fans.

“BECKY!”

CLAP! CLAP!

Starr spun around and fell onto her hands and knees, her pleated, purple skirt, the hem trimmed in gold, hugging her ass. She wiggled her hips while staring at the growing orgy. Already, the girl with pigtails was on her hands and knees getting fucked by Harrison, a tight end. He fucked her hard doggy style while her big tits swayed.

I flipped up Starr’s skirt and revealed her shaved snatch, her inner labia thrusting out to form a little triangle of engorged flesh. I parted her petals with a thumb and foreigner, revealing her pink depths. I brought my clit-dick to her snatch and slid home into the heaven of her pussy.

“Sabrina,” groaned Tavon. “Fuck.”

I glanced up and saw Sabrina taking Jason’s cock on her hands and knees. It appeared to be the preferred position for the football players in their heavy padding. More and more Duck cheerleaders knelt and took Husky players’ dicks. They moaned and gasped, their tits bouncing, their hair swaying.

Starr’s cunt clenched down hard on my dick. “Goddamn, that’s hot to watch.”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, pounding her hard, plunging my futa-dick in and out of her cunt, stirring her up to a hot froth. “Ooh, yes, yes, they’re so eager to be bred by me.”

“The Duck cheerleaders are all getting plowed hard now doggy style,” the announcer said. Then laughed. “They should rename it Husky style after today as our boys are drilling their hot cunts hard, giving them what they crave.”

I shuddered, fucking Starr Husky style harder. She gasped and moaned, her pussy clenching around my dick, her back arching. I shoved my right hand through her pleated skirts, reaching around her body to find her pussy. My left when for her swinging titties. The fingers of my right hand rubbed through her triangle of pubic hair on her pudenda before I found my goal.

Her clit.

She squealed as I rubbed her little bud. I attacked it as I fucked her with the same passion that Jason pounded Sabrina while her boyfriend watched on. Starr’s juices soaked my digits as I massaged her nub, stimulating her, driving her wild. My left hand found her breast, squeezing it, loving the plump fullness of it.

“And the Husky cheerleaders are getting even naughtier,” the announcer said. “It looks like Ashlie, the team’s captain, has busted out a collection of sex toys and ... yes, Immaculada and Mei Wen, the two new girls, are sharing a double-headed dildo.”

My head whipped around and I groaned to see the Hispanic cheerleader, her hair bleached blonde swaying past her face, kneeling on her hands and knees. Her skirt was thrown up over her ass while a purple dildo thrust out of her pussy and wiggled in the air. The slender, Chinese cheerleader fell to her knees, reached behind her, and guided the other end of the flexible toy to her cunt.

Both groaned as Mei Wen backed herself down the shaft, her pregnant snatch swallowing more and more of it. My dick throbbed in Starr’s cunt. I massaged her clit faster and faster, my hips thrusting so hard. Mei Wen’s cute rump bumped into Immaculada’s. The pair whimpered. Then they fucked each other, working that double-headed dildo in and out of each other’s twats.

“Ooh, that’s hot,” Ashlie said as she hurried over to me, a gold dildo clutch in her hand. She grinned at me. “And so is this.”

“Yes,” I groaned as she stepped into the toy’s harness.

“Deniece!” gasped Celia from nearby. The busty redhead squirmed on the grass, Deniece, an ebony-skinned cheerleader, feasting on the creampie I planted in Celia.

My dick throbbed at the debauchery going on around us. My eyes flicked over to the Duck cheerleaders getting pounded by the Husky football team. One girl had a cock in her mouth as she took another in her pussy, rocking between them. Then I watched Mei Wen and Immaculada fuck each other with their double-headed dildo, gasping and moaning as they loved each other.

“Come on, “Ashlie moaned as she fumbled with the harness and her skirt. She had drawn in up her thighs, but her pleats were getting in the way of adjusting it. She danced around in a circle, her breasts swaying.

“Goddamn, this is getting hot!” Starr moaned, her pussy clenching down so hard on my futa-dick. “Oh, wow, Becky, yes, I’m going to cum on your dick!”

“Everyone’s cumming!” I moaned, one of the masturbating referees erupting, his cum splattering the grass.

“Everyone!” Starr howled. Her pussy spasmed about my cock. Juices bathed my fingers rubbing at her clit. “Yes!”

I shuddered, my back arching, my tits heaving before me as I fucked her convulsing pussy so hard. I pumped away at her pregnant snatch, feeling her silky depths sucking at my cum. She wanted my jizz spurting into her.

Starring up at the open, blue sky over the U-shaped stadium, I groaned and erupted. My futa-cum spurted out of my dick. It pumped into Starr’s hungry pussy. Pleasure surged through me. Stars danced across my vision as I stared up at that perfect sky, my tits heaving.

This was the best. The crowd screamed their excitement, knowing I was cumming in Starr. I shivered, letting go of her tit to wave at my fans as I pumped blast after blast of my futa-jizz into her depths.

Ecstasy drowned my mind. I felt like a rock star. A queen. I loved it.

“I hope you have enough left for me,” Sabrina moaned.

I blinked and saw the caramel-skinned cheerleader standing before me, Jason’s white cum matting her brown bush, her tits heaving, her face flushed. Her green eyes bore down on me with such intensity. Behind her, her boyfriend jerked his Black cock, staring at her.

“I may have messed up things with Tavon for this,” Sabrina said. “So you better deliver, Becky.”

“Oh, she will,” Ashlie moaned. “Got it!” Her golden dildo thrust through the purple pleats of her cheerleader skirt, advertising UW’s colors.

“Ooh, yes, yes, you got to fuck her,” Starr moaned, crawling forward, her pussy sliding off my dick with a wet plop. A stream of white jizz ran down her thighs. Starr froze, looking back at me. “Wait, I thought you were allergic to men’s cum.”

“Allergic?” I asked as Sabrina hurried forward, her naked, flushed body so eager to be enjoyed. She fell to her knees before me, her breasts bouncing.

“Well, yeah, I read that in the Rolling Stone interview.” Starr turned around, kneeling, hands braced on her thighs. “Your ex’s cum is what triggered your transformation, right? I mean, your dick’s like an allergic reaction.”

“Oh, well, no, it’s only men’s cum in my pussy my body doesn’t like,” I said as Sabrina whirled around and presented her caramel rump at me. “I’ve fucked plenty of girls after a guy’s used them. Sloppy seconds are a lot of fun. The girl’s so juicy.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.